Mutiny in Teyvat - Snezhnayan Embassy (Mafia Faction Chat)

Geo and Cryo should be fine, honestly. I can Electro Atoms you can Cryo Atoms
Superconduct -> strongman kill
If we want to. The target for the elements would prolly be Atoms or Usili anyway.

The problem with Mylo is if we whiff a shot, the game goes on. So I think I'd rather strongman a protective rn while Even Night Watcher is down and accept the risk of you getting shot here. Because even if you die, that still puts me in a decent position because it breaks the 2 element scum theme and I've been distancing from you, so it's not that bad.

I mean, I could transport you, but swapping you and Comi again would be a bit suspicious, and our worst case rn is atoms tunneling me. Dang it. Why haven't they posted reeeeadds!

Draxy has claimed Motion Sensor I believe.

Just fell asleep by accident /:

So, not exactly what I was going for, but this worked out really well. A non-entity was voted out, Comi's Town Clear is gone and you have been all but cleared as long as Comi is alive and also after he dies. The voting paths have been opened wide and are focused on three Town.

This was a good Day.

So, not exactly what I was going for, but this worked out really well. A non-entity was voted out, Comi's Town Clear is gone and you have been all but cleared as long as Comi is alive and also after he dies. The voting paths have been opened wide and are focused on three Town.

This was a good Day.
Yes. Somehow Archeo turned around from our worst enemy to extremely helpful.

1) @Clown Bean
2) @A Bunch Of Atoms
3) @Usili 2.0
4) @Archeo Lumiere
5) @ComiTurtle
6) @Young Pyromancer
7) @Nictis

Now who to kill and how to go about it~

It's an Odd Night so we don't have to worry about Usili tracking us, Comi is not going to use his element on you in case you freeze. Atoms probably doesn't heal Comi here, potentially shoots you if he believes in a Comi/YP world. Comi... self heals if it's not limited, heals you if it is. We can assume self heal. Who does Atoms not shoot here? Usili and self, no reason to shoot Usili and cannot self target. Hmm. I want to say switch yourself and Atoms.

As far as killing goes, hard to say. I think that whoever we kill should be fine to feed into another kill, but I'm halfway tempted to just not kill and toss my cyri at someone to see if we can get a funny freeze vote. No point in that though. Mmm

*waves at Ori* Hope spec chat is having a fun time with this turnabout

As for not killing, we're headed to mylo, so while it's possible, I'd rather not delay a cycle.

I think the real things to avoid here are the following:
-Me making suspicious targeting decisions
-People surviving the kill

Both of these could lead to losing the game. If the first happens it could ruin the towncore spot I've just barely achieved. If the latter happens, it could confirm others, particularly Atoms. With that in mind, strongmanning Atoms seems like a good choice. Atoms is a suspicious target, so I think pointing my hydro somewhere deniable followed up by your pyro for the strongman works perfectly. Then, the following night, we can Cryo/electro to superconduct strongman literally anyone.

If Atoms kills, it will most likely be within Bean/Archeo. I can use that to justify swapping you and Comi again. It's not the cleanest swap, but it's reasonable enough considering how much shade I've thrown your way. If Atom decides to hero shot me and Comi doesn't protect, GG. Comi is prolly gonna protect me anyway since from their perspective, killing them narrows the Archeo/Comi/Draxy/Clown pile down further.

So what I'm proposing:
#1 Pyro Hydro on X
#2 Nictis Pyro on X
Pyro swap Nictis Comiturtle
Nictis (hopefully) strongman atoms.

Now, with that said, there's also the very real possibility the strongman will fail. With that in mind, killing Usili and using elements deniably is also a good move, then we strongman next night. It's eliminating the chance of us getting frozen, as well. It is leaving atoms as an unknown though, which I dislike.

I think the first plan is pretty good. As far as where to send elements, I believe Usili would be a good bet. Nobody has any reason to use their elements on them since they are inactive tonight.

I think that you should do the kill in this case. If Archeo manages to see you then it changes nothing, if he manages to spot me because of it then he stops going along with my arguments to vote out Town.

@CTRosen update-
The Young Pyromancer Hydro on Usili 2.0
#2 Nictis Pyro on Usili 2.0
The Young Pyromancer swap Nictis Comiturtle
The Young Pyromancer kill A Bunch Of Atoms

Last I've heard from CB she's planning to use Geo on Usili tonight. I've pointed out that it's not a good target but haven't heard anything back yet. Thoughts on who to target our elements on if she doesn't switch?

Also, since Lelouch might be active in the new Day, shall we chime in here when we're around so we know if we can force a hammer?

Last I've heard from CB she's planning to use Geo on Usili tonight. I've pointed out that it's not a good target but haven't heard anything back yet. Thoughts on who to target our elements on if she doesn't switch?
Atoms, Clown, and Archeo are our only options for appearance's sake. The only difference between them is Archeo can't self-Anemo, but someone else might see that and target them with that in mind.

Up to you, really.

Looks like she isn't going to be back in time to change her targeting.

@CTRosen
#1 Nictis Pyro on Atoms
#2 The Young Pyromancer Hydro on Atoms
The Young Pyromancer swap Young Pyromancer and A Bunch of Atoms
The Young Pyromancer enhanced kill Usili 2.0

Kill on Usili because Usili is the current most town cleared person. Switch YP and Atoms because Atoms can't aim vig at self. Comi is self-heal capable and YP has already mentioned doubt in regards to Atoms claim of protective.

YP Hydro on Atoms tracks because it's a potential freeze, Nictis Pyro tracks because it's anti-freeze. Both actions work for public excuses.

Back