Multiverse : Paying The Price (Recruiting Indefinitely)

What should the setting be like?

• A Single Planet (Many different Settings)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • More than one world (Many different Settings)

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Characters are given powers and/or skills and plane shifted into another world and universe that is a transformed version of many different settings from fictional franchises. The catch is that there is a price on our head. Many people want to kill us. So at first we just cooperate to survive. Eventually we will find more about the ultimate threat that wants to destroy us.

What is the power level?

Certain High Level Sith, characters who would be very important in JRPGs, high level Dungeons and Dragons wizards, etcetera. Basically you pitch your idea to me in PM if it's around this power level or higher, and I will say if it's allowed or not. Or maybe there could be a work around. You will be rewarded just as much for having Captain Picard's abilities than you would if you chose Emperor Palpatine. By the way, when I say "Sith" I don't mean the EU. Movie Palpatine or some Legends content is allowed though.

How many players am I looking for?

As soon as I get a double digit of players (10) I will stop recruiting.

Last edited:
plane shifted into another world and universe that is a transformed version of many different settings from fictional franchises.

Why not just multiverse ported into a fictional universe rather than a transformed one? Assuming we don't end up in someplace wayyy above our power level, just the presence of the player(s) and their bounty hunters will transform the canon enough, imo.

EDIT: Also, dare I ask for an example character sheet? Could be an NPC you have in mind, or even just a blank character sheet. To get an idea. :)

Last edited:
Why not just multiverse ported into a fictional universe rather than a transformed one? Assuming we don't end up in someplace wayyy above our power level, just the presence of the player(s) and their bounty hunters will transform the canon enough, imo.

EDIT: Also, dare I ask for an example character sheet? Could be an NPC you have in mind, or even just a blank character sheet. To get an idea. :)

Q1: I don't know. If I get enough requests to do it your way I'll do it.

Q2:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Powers/Abilities:
Skills:

Last edited:
Would something like Kuja or Ultimecia from FF be allowed? As a power level, I mean.

Ermmm. . . Like in a battle, you can use Ultima, Meteo, The Big Bang and Megaflare but you can't just wipe out enormous masses of people like Kefka and such.
So yes? Sort of. You'd have to nerf them so you couldn't make time and space your bitch.

Ermmm. . . Like in a battle, you can use Ultima, Meteo, The Big Bang and Megaflare but you can't just wipe out enormous masses of people like Kefka and such.
So yes? Sort of. You'd have to nerf them so you couldn't make time and space your bitch.

That... kind of rule out Ultimecia, seeing as Time/Space is kind of her shtick. And Kuja...

Ok, let's be clear: it's their power level the one demonstrated in the lore or the gameplay? Because that are two very different thing.

That... kind of rule out Ultimecia, seeing as Time/Space is kind of her shtick. And Kuja...

Ok, let's be clear: it's their power level the one demonstrated in the lore or the gameplay? Because that are two very different thing.

It's been a long time since I played Final Fantasy IX. So I'll say game play, but you can't destroy entire worlds. So if he did that in the game play you can't do it.

It's been a long time since I played Final Fantasy IX. So I'll say game play, but you can't destroy entire worlds. So if he did that in the game play you can't do it.

He technically did. On the other hand he was in trance, so... eehhhh.

No, I asked because in the game Kuja is showed to be able to control dragons mentally, teleport and some other thing that now I don't remember. But there isn't a mechanic for it in the game for obvious reasons.

So, IF I chose Kuja, would I be able to do it or not? Also, he have that small problem of a stunted life lenght, so would that translate or not?

He technically did. On the other hand he was in trance, so... eehhhh.

No, I asked because in the game Kuja is showed to be able to control dragons mentally, teleport and some other thing that now I don't remember. But there isn't a mechanic for it in the game for obvious reasons.

So, IF I chose Kuja, would I be able to do it or not? Also, he have that small problem of a stunted life lenght, so would that translate or not?

Yes, and no You wouldn't have a stunted life.

Yes, and no You wouldn't have a stunted life.

Ok.

Other question: IF I chose Ultimecia (I ask about this two because they are the first two that came to my mind, so I'm using them as an example) what would be her imits? I mean, no Temporal Compression, seeing as that was made in specific circumstances, but what would be her limits?

Also, would I be female or could I genderbend back into male?

Ok.

Other question: IF I chose Ultimecia (I ask about this two because they are the first two that came to my mind, so I'm using them as an example) what would be her imits? I mean, no Temporal Compression, seeing as that was made in specific circumstances, but what would be her limits?

Also, would I be female or could I genderbend back into male?

Well maybe Ultimecia would have Griever, she'd have her spells except for Time Compression. And no you would stay male.

Yuki no Yue
If I can my appearance, it wuld be the one in the spoiler. if I can't, okay.

Name: Yuki no Yue/Ultimecia

Sex: Male

Personality: A bit snarky, a bit power hungry, faithful to his friends. Likes reading.
Appearance:
without the beard

Powers/Abilities: having the Power of a Sorceress means being able to naturally cast spells without having to draw them from the monster of the world. Every Sorceress have some kind of affinity about their power: for Edea was Ice, Adel had Force. Ultimecia is affiliated to Space/Time. This means that she is able to cast any kind of time- or space-related spell with utmost ease, while other spell require more focus. Other abilities that Sorceress demonstrated during the game were: Mind control, bringing statue to life, teleport, telekinesis and being able to walk through solid matter.

IMPORTANT!
Another aspect of the Sorceress is their need for a Knight. This figure is connected to the Sorceress and, I quote:
The knight protects his sorceress both from external dangers and her own powers.

Basically, without a Knight the Sorceress is prone to slip into madness.

In a normal situation the Sorceress are alway female and the Knights are male. So Yuki is the second Sorcerer to ever exist (the first was Hyne, the source of the Sorceress power. And the creator of mankind, standing to some oral tales).

Skills: Reading, cooking(mainly desserts), occult aficionado.

Last edited:
If I can my appearance, it wuld be the one in the spoiler. if I can't, okay.

Name: Yuki no Yue/Ultimecia
Sex: Male
Personality: A bit snarky, a bit power hungry, faithful to his friends. Likes reading.
Appearance:
without the beard
Powers/Abilities: having the Power of a Sorceress means being able to naturally cast spells without having to draw them from the monster of the world. Every Sorceress have some kind of affinity about their power: for Edea was Ice, Adel had Force. Ultimecia is affiliated to Space/Time. This means that she is able to cast any kind of time- or space-related spell with utmost ease, while other spell require more focus. Other abilities that Sorceress demonstrated during the game were: Mind control, bringing statue to life, teleport, telekinesis and being able to walk through solid matter.

IMPORTANT!
Another aspect of the Sorceress is their need for a Knight. This figure is connected to the Sorceress and, I quote:

Basically, without a Knight the Sorceress is prone to slip into madness.
In a normal situation the Sorceress are alway female and the Knights are male. So Yuki is the second Sorcerer to ever exist (the first wa Hyne, the sourcce of hte Sorceress power. And the creator of mankind, standing to some oral tales).
Skills: (Not sure what to put here.)

This is a Self Insert. So, erm you can't look like that. lol

Oh come on. We're all ROB'd beings, let them look like what they want. :)

Obviously it's your game and final word, of course. Just my two cents. :oops:

EDIT: Does that mean we have to be humans?

Last edited:
Well he can look like that if he wants. . . alright.

Um, but no we don't have to be Human.

Thank you.

About the skills: I don't know what to put. Is the character skills or mine?

About the Knight issue: How do you want to resolve it? I mean, I can easily role my way into madness, it would also be quite fun, but do I have a way to get one or it's impossible?

Back