MHA Manga Spoilers-Chapter 331 Stars and Stripes Quirk

Besides Eri and 13, those are all pretty low-tier powers-effective, but not that strong. And by grounded I meant that they were simple and straight forward. New Order is neither of those.
Okay. I mean you're completely wrong but it seems like a waste of time to explain further if you're going to refer to literal molecular disassembly as low tier.

Quirks are basically magic.

Tokoyami has a pet shadow demon, Momo can create any item she understands, Kurogiri is a living teleportation gate made of mist, Twice can make a copy of anything he measures, Nighteye can see the future in movie format, and so on.

Hell, if we want to go into how ridiculous quirks can get, Comicman has a speech bubble for a head, and can create onomatopeia with any qualities he desires, by talking them into existence. Because that's a reasonable "biological ability", am I right?

Every individual quirk we've seen might follow some kind of logic, but overall? They're basically magic.

Sure, specific quirks can only do specific things: i.e. this quirk can do "x", but is limited by "y" and it has "z" for a drawback, etc. But it seems clear that "x" could be basically anything, so it seems kind of weird to claim that no quirk should be able to do any particular thing.

Like, what's the chain of logic here? It's like saying, sure, this person can turn into a dragon and that's fine. That person can shoot fire and ice from their hands, and it's fine. This person can possess anything black and hijack control of shadow demons and its fine. That person can copy all their quirks, and every other quirk in existence, and it's totally fine. But this person, well, she can tell whatever she touches what to do, which lets her grab lasers and make the air punch people, and that's just impossible? It was all believable until now, but all of a sudden it's too much? I don't really get what your argument is.

It was all believable until now, but all of a sudden it's too much? I don't really get what your argument is
...what was my point again?
*Rereads Discussion*
Oh yeah, I was confused about her quirk. And yeah, I guess labeling quirks as magic would be for the best. Some of these make no sense that it'd be better to try and just file it under 'just because'.

Back