-

SI Trait: +10% to X Projects

Trait 1: +10% to X Projects

Trait 2: +10% to X Projects

Trait 3: +10% to X Projects

+X0% to Y

Last edited:
Grub - Uber
. They, along with Goddess (@Maximum Power), Uber (@grubleafeater), and Squealer (@Liusfranrangel) must make sheets to officially enter the RP.

Yes. Yes I must.

Just had a busy few days after the switch and some other insanity, sorry.

Add that to no longer having Discord available and my sheet's going to take a little time to hash out details for, say, my traits......

Sheet-Draft, will become Proper Sheet when things are resolved

Player:Grubleafeater

Civilian Name:Leroy Lawrence
(The alliterative name is a fine tradition!)
Cape Name:Uber(/Others to be used later)

Shard: Program-Canon Power

Leroy, being very much a fan of things such as Mortal Kombat, among other games, once decided to try to learn martial arts. So he signed up for a Krava Maga course. Once they started teaching him techniques rather than simply rolls(which he had been less enthused about), he got overenthusiastic and broke several bones of another trainee by trying to perform a throw with muscle rather than skill. Obviously, a ambulance was called. He managed to settle the issue without much in the way of legal repercussions, but the guilt ate away at him until one day, he simply triggered. Afterwards, he threw himself into the whole Uber & Leet thing in order to avoid thinking about that.

There Was a Tinker, And He Was a Thinker:Begin using my power, not just for things in the moment, but for actual LASTING EFFECTS such as creating technology better than anything currently extant without actual Tinkers involved.
Rights Are for Everyone: Parahuman rights are a fucking SHITFEST. I will take whatever measures are within my power to rectify that, and possibly even make things slightly favorable towards capes in order to curb villainy.
Bubble In a Witch's Brew:Let's, uh. Avoid Cauldron. But be useful to them! But definitely avoid them.
Hero Complex:I cannot stand idly by and allow all of the bullshit that happens to the characters I know of. I will make a difference, as long as it's even remotely practical.
How To Kill A Heartbreaker:Heartbreaker can OFFICIALLY go fuck himself. While I am not inherently opposed to the idea of mind control itself, mind control for personal gain (and pleasure, which is even worse) is utterly reprehensible and unjustifiable. However, I need to somehow nullify whatever dead man's switches exist, then determine how to ethically deal with mind controlled mind controllers.

Traits:

SI:Singing In The Shower:+?% to music related projects

For Leet's Glory:+?% to projects intended for the use of Leet
Not Like Mortal Kombat:+% to Martial Arts
Lab Assistant:+% to all non-microscale, non-biological technological rolls.

Program:??? Effects in general. Gonna need clarification for this one.

Scion Trigger:+?% to Training

Last edited:
SHARD TRAITS INFO
Yes. Yes I must.

Just had a busy few days after the switch and some other insanity, sorry.

Add that to no longer having Discord available and my sheet's going to take a little time to hash out details for, say, my traits......

Sheet-Draft, will become Proper Sheet when things are resolved

Player:Grubleafeater

Civilian Name:Leroy Lawrence
(The alliterative name is a fine tradition!)
Cape Name:Uber(/Others to be used later)

Shard:program-Canon Power

Leroy, being very much a fan of things such as Mortal Kombat, among other games, once decided to try to learn martial arts. So he signed up for a Krava Maga course. Once they started teaching him techniques rather than simply rolls(which he had been less enthused about), he got overenthusiastic and broke several bones of another trainee by trying to perform a throw with muscle rather than skill. Obviously, a ambulance was called. He managed to settle the issue without much in the way of legal repercussions, but the guilt ate away at him until one day, he simply triggered. Afterwards, he threw himself into the whole Uber & Leet thing in order to avoid thinking about that.

There Was a Tinker, And He Was a Thinker:Begin using my power, not just for things in the moment, but for actual LASTING EFFECTS such as creating technology better than anything currently extant without actual Tinkers involved.
Rights Are for Everyone:parahuman rights are a fucking SHITFEST. I will take whatever measures are within my power to rectify that, and possibly even make things slightly favorable towards capes in order to curb villainy.
Bubble In a Witch's Brew:Let's, uh. Avoid Cauldron. But be useful to them! But definitely avoid them.
Hero Complex:I cannot stand idly by and allow all of the bullshit that happens to the characters I know of. I will make a difference, as long as it's even remotely practical.
How To Kill A Heartbreaker:Heartbreaker can OFFICIALLY go fuck himself. While I am not inherently opposed to the idea of mind control itself, mind control for personal gain (and pleasure, which is even worse) is utterly reprehensible and unjustifiable. However, I need to somehow nullify whatever dead man's switches exist, then determine how to ethically deal with mind controlled mind controllers.

Traits:

SI:Singing In The Shower:+?% to music related projects

For Leet's Glory:+?% to projects intended for the use of Leet
Not Like Mortal Kombat:+% to Martial Arts
Lab Assistant:+% to all non-microscale, non-biological technological rolls.

Program:??? Effects in general. Gonna need clarification for this one.

Scion Trigger:+?% to... I want to say Scion got research, but that was on the Discord.

Scion Triggers get it to Training, Research is for Eden Triggers. Crafting is Abaddon.

Shoot. Didn't actually expect that to work, but still wanted to give it a shot since Bakuda was taken.

How about String Theory?

Ah, it isn't threadmarked. Well String Theory and Bakuda is fine, right? Then how about Ash Beast?

Piggot Claim
Civilian Name: Emily Piggots
Cape Name: Pig
Civilian Appearance:

but without the hairdo
Costume:
Shard: Carnivore
Trigger Event: It was a mess, the city was overrun and everyone was dead. Emily Piggot had nothing and she was doomed to die in Ellisburg. The Capes have abandoned her and the monsters were approaching soon to be upon her. She knew this was the end and all she saw were the corpses of the monsters they had killed, and the brothers in arms who died fighting them. Her attention split from the mess with a sound, not the skittering of more monsters, or calls of the humans, but of her stomach rumbling. She breaks down briefly, but it is enough. She Triggers and when she awakens, she gains the ability to use her powers to store dead meat inside her body, the meat can be used to strengthen her body or to make changes to it. The cost being she is always hungry for more and more, though sated easily with meat, fresh or not.

Goals:

Oath of Protection:
I may no longer be an agent, but the words I spoken still ring clear in my ears. I maybe a parahuman now, but I am still the sword and shield of the meeks.
The Reckoning: For too long we have compromised. For too long we stood watching as cowards, bullies and tyrants run rampant, lording themselves over us. My ultimatum now is simple: Those who transgress die.
Scorched Earth: Nilbog will die.
OH JESUS FUCK WHAT GET ME OUT!!: I don't want this! I don't care about any of this! Wormverse is fucking fine without me! Just let Taylor Taylor it and get me out!

Trait:

SI Trait - All in: +50% On offensive rolls

PC Trait - PRT Training: +45% On combat rolls
PC Trait - They Bleed: +25% On fighting organic opponents
PC Trait - Pig-head: +25% on resisting mental influences.

Shard Trait: 50% to Physical Actions

Theme:

Last edited:
Name: Emily Piggots
History: Emily was a PRT agent, distinguished for her fearless can-do attitude and a long string of successes in the field. Being one of the youngest and most prolific captain, Captain Piggots was something of a minor velebrice amongst the troop.
Trigger: Pre-Elisburg, Emily lead one of seven squads in an operation to secure or neutralize a piece of Haywire technology under Toybox control. The operation was a disaster, with two Protectorate members and three squads KIA from ambush before they even see the piece of technology. The explosive used caused a cascading, uncontrolled dimensional failure that scattered the facility across the Earth.

Emily and her team was teleported to the uncharted depths of the Atlantic, with no way of contacting the surface. For months they held on, wasting and rotting away while surrounded by countless arcane technology they had no way of operating, until only Emily was left.
Shard: Armor (Toy Soldier's shard)

A more completed sheet will be put together when I receive the ppower
Bad luck dude, Hyvelic seems to have already made her as an NPC. Check Sidestory.

Bad luck dude, Hyvelic seems to have already made her as an NPC. Check Sidestory.
Hyvelic was originally playing as Piggot, but when he adopted the RP decided to opt out. I didn't want to let the sheet go to waste however, and so marked it in Sidestory. It is perfectly fine for @munchkinomatic to play Piggot
Yeah, I was on the verge of switching over to giant robot Taggs before I was informed on Discord that Piggots is available

Player Name
LordRich505

Character Name
Rey Andino

Aliases
Blasto

Occupation
Crime Lord

Shard

Trigger

Caught between the two, crumbling realities. A jailed father, targeted brother, sister at risk with no one to protect her, and a doctor he was interning under ignored him and effectively sabotaged him. Causing his trigger.

Powers
Blasto is a "wet" tinker he can create life-forms using raw materials, often working with plants, fungi and animals to create weaponized hybrids, which he uses to wreak havoc upon his enemies, using pheromones to control them.

PC Traits
Creationist: As with any artist, Blasto has a passion for his craft always working his best to create perfections. +25% to creating life
Unprepared: Blasto, used to substandard equipment has led him to be far more efficient when in a proper environment. +10% to tinker related projects
A mind for invention: To innovate it takes a true genius, and a touch of madness. Whether it be experimenting on endbringers, reviving members of S9 Blasto will not hesitate to progress his craft. +15% to projects others would call insane.

SI trait
Scholar: plus 10% tinker related projects.

I honestly don't think I will be able to run this RP as a GM, I can continue to help get everything ready to go for the next GM, but I can't run this rp. Between Work, School, and more RL stuff I barely am getting two rp, One that technically doesn't even need much attention, the other that needs more micromanagment. I'll be looking for another GM to help out but... I can't continue as I have.

In Summery, I can't continue to GM this, but I'll still help get it ready for the actual GM who will make the IC and run that, this isn't your faults but the setting. Worm is a monster normally, however not only throwing all of you in at once mixed with changing everything with AU elements is draining me. I am sorry but if anyone wants this RP as the Primary GM say so please. It's been a good experience here and while I'm not taking over a character I'll still be around in the discord assisting where I can.

I'm sorry about this.

I honestly don't think I will be able to run this RP as a GM, I can continue to help get everything ready to go for the next GM, but I can't run this rp. Between Work, School, and more RL stuff I barely am getting two rp, One that technically doesn't even need much attention, the other that needs more micromanagment. I'll be looking for another GM to help out but... I can't continue as I have.

In Summery, I can't continue to GM this, but I'll still help get it ready for the actual GM who will make the IC and run that, this isn't your faults but the setting. Worm is a monster normally, however not only throwing all of you in at once mixed with changing everything with AU elements is draining me. I am sorry but if anyone wants this RP as the Primary GM say so please. It's been a good experience here and while I'm not taking over a character I'll still be around in the discord assisting where I can.

I'm sorry about this.
Welp. Go figure. I don't blame you.

That said...

WHO SHALL BE THE NEXT TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE? TO SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY, COME WHAT MAY? :V

Hereby I announce that I will try to take the challenge, I have taken over for Hyve. Do not expect long winded introduction from my side.

Thus, all sheets, including ones from the co-gms will be once again reviewed,

Last edited:
Civilian Name: Emily Piggots
Cape Name: Pig
Civilian Appearance:

but without the hairdo
Costume:
Shard: Carnivore
Trigger Event: It was a mess, the city was overrun and everyone was dead. Emily Piggot had nothing and she was doomed to die in Ellisburg. The Capes have abandoned her and the monsters were approaching soon to be upon her. She knew this was the end and all she saw were the corpses of the monsters they had killed, and the brothers in arms who died fighting them. Her attention split from the mess with a sound, not the skittering of more monsters, or calls of the humans, but of her stomach rumbling. She breaks down briefly, but it is enough. She Triggers and when she awakens, she gains the ability to use her powers to store dead meat inside her body, the meat can be used to strengthen her body or to make changes to it. The cost being she is always hungry for more and more, though sated easily with meat, fresh or not.

Goals:

Oath of Protection:
I may no longer be an agent, but the words I spoken still ring clear in my ears. I maybe a parahuman now, but I am still the sword and shield of the meeks.
The Reckoning: For too long we have compromised. For too long we stood watching as cowards, bullies and tyrants run rampant, lording themselves over us. My ultimatum now is simple: Those who transgress die.
Scorched Earth: Nilbog will die.
OH JESUS FUCK WHAT GET ME OUT!!: I don't want this! I don't care about any of this! Wormverse is fucking fine without me! Just let Taylor Taylor it and get me out!

Trait:

SI Trait - All in: +50% On offensive rolls

PC Trait - PRT Training: +45% On combat rolls
PC Trait - They Bleed: +25% On fighting organic opponents
PC Trait - Pig-head: +25% on resisting mental influences.

Shard Trait: 50% to Physical Actions

Theme:

Three things;

One, reasonable chance of me trying to flirt with you. ;) (because daaaaaaaamn)

Two, making your cape name even remotely close to your real one is a Bad Idea(tm). It's like Taylor running around as Tailor in that one lazy-taylor fic.

Three, this is no longer a mere 'claim'. Whoever has thread control, change it from apoc to info pls

Back