[X] You almost died! Maybe you should get a bit stronger physically and learn how to fight before you continue your studies.

Sleep you shall not deafeat me this time!

[X] You almost died! Maybe you should get a bit stronger physically and learn how to fight before you continue your studies.

Shin claimed a Supreme Kai can defeat Freeza with a single blow, time to get on that.
First form or final? My money is on the former because 'Shin' is an incompetent IDIOT.

I don't think it was ever elaborated which form he meant, but I don't think it was final form Frieza. I mean, Shin was terrified of Pui Pui, and if Pui Pui was stronger than final form Frieza, it begs the question of how Frieza managed to have such a big empire if there were such strong beings out there.

I don't think it was ever elaborated which form he meant, but I don't think it was final form Frieza. I mean, Shin was terrified of Pui Pui, and if Pui Pui was stronger than final form Frieza, it begs the question of how Frieza managed to have such a big empire if there were such strong beings out there.

I doubt Frieza ever stays in his other forms long enough for the Supreme Idiot to notice.

First form or final? My money is on the former because 'Shin' is an incompetent IDIOT.

Actually shin is said to be on par with perfect cell. Or was that Dabora?

Anyway, shin is stronger than freeza at least. Until freeza trained. And honestly? It's not that he's incompetent, it's the fact that he's doing like 5 supreme kai's worth of work at the same time and the fact that he hasn't completed his training when he was stuck will all of that responsibility.

You have to remember, Buu killed his support network and his teacher. Hell, he would have died if his teacher didn't sacrifice himself to turn buu into a fat dumbass.

-edit-

Basically, don't irrationally hate the guy.

Last edited:

Actually shin is said to be on par with perfect cell. Or was that Dabora?

Anyway, shin is stronger than freeza at least. Until freeza trained. And honestly? It's not that he's incompetent, it's the fact that he's doing like 5 supreme kai's worth of work at the same time and the fact that he hasn't completed his training when he was stuck will all of that responsibility.

You have to remember, Buu killed his support network and his teacher. Hell, he would have died if his teacher didn't sacrifice himself to turn buu into a fat dumbass.

-edit-

Basically, don't irrationally hate the guy.
Not to mention that Beerus is just as much at fault for the state of universe 7, if not more so and doesn't have Shin's excuses. And it was Dabura who was perfect cell level. Shin's still stronger then Namek frieza though, I'd put him around 16 to super vegeta level. Still very strong but nothing to the Buu saga saiyans.

Last edited:

... I really want to practice with and improve our magic. I really do. U7 needs a Kai that can make life. Desperately. But we have to survive until then.

Not to mention that Beerus is just as much at fault for the state of universe 7, if not more so and doesn't have Shin's excuses.
He has a different excuse. It is his job to destroy stuff, and he spends most of his time inactive anyways. Not his fault the relevant Kais aren't doing their jobs(and while it might be his fault for not trying to contact them, like OverReactionGuy said, he is exceptionally lazy).

Last edited:
He has a different excuse. It is his job to destroy stuff, and he spends most of his time inactive anyways. Not his fault the relevant Kais aren't doing their jobs(and while it might be his fault for not trying to contact them, like OverReactionGuy said, he is exceptionally lazy).
Not really. Beerus's job is to work in tandem with Shin. The job of kaioshins is to create planets and the life to populate said planets, guide and influence the development of said life and generally oversee their universe, with the lesser Kai's being supporting subordinates. The job of gods of destruction is to destroy underperforming planets and races, as well as all around trouble makers.

While Shin has the excuse of being badly undertrained, Beerus isn't just lazy, he's also a lousy team player and outright bad at his job. He destroys far to many worlds, often for terrible reasons like they annoyed him or he didn't like the food there. He lets scum bags like Frieza walk free for god knows how long and he was the one who imprisoned elder kai in the Z sword and didn't even bother freeing him after bibbidi knocked out every kaioshin save the undertrained newbie.

Not really. Beerus's job is to work in tandem with Shin. The job of kaioshins is to create planets and the life to populate said planets, guide and influence the development of said life and generally oversee their universe, with the lesser Kai's being supporting subordinates. The job of gods of destruction is to destroy underperforming planets and races, as well as all around trouble makers.

While Shin has the excuse of being badly undertrained, Beerus isn't just lazy, he's also a lousy team player and outright bad at his job. He destroys far to many worlds, often for terrible reasons like they annoyed him or he didn't like the food there. He lets scum bags like Frieza walk free for god knows how long and he was the one who imprisoned elder kai in the Z sword and didn't even bother freeing him after bibbidi knocked out every kaioshin save the undertrained newbie.
"He lets scumbags like Frieza walk free for god knows how long" You mean like Shin?

Also, Shin at least was doing something important while Freeze was free, hunting down Babidi and trying to stop him from raising Majin Buu, a threat that sort of makes Freeze seem insignificant, while Beerus, who had the actual job of stopping people like Freeza apparently .... just didn't for no real reason.

Also, Shin at least was doing something important while Freeze was free, hunting down Babidi and trying to stop him from raising Majin Buu, a threat that sort of makes Freeze seem insignificant, while Beerus, who had the actual job of stopping people like Freeza apparently .... just didn't for no real reason.
Wasn't he asleep? With quite an angel not feeling like getting yelled at for waking him up?

Wasn't he asleep? With quite an angel not feeling like getting yelled at for waking him up?
Not for Frieza's entire reign, no. Pretty sure he was on Vegeta's planet when Vegeta was a kid, which was well into the Cold's family horrible career. In fact, according to the wiki he ordered Frieza to destroy planet Vegeta.

Considering that according to the wiki Frieza was over 70 in the Namek saga, the destruction of planet Vegeta was about 30 years ago, and it's a family bushiness that Frieza got in on as a kid soyou could argue that Beeru was around for over half of Frieza's reign (we have no idea how much of that time Beerus was asleep to be fair) .... and then you have to consider that his family was doing the same exact stuff for even longer.

So no, Beerus was pretty darn aware of what Frieza and the Cold family was up to. He's pretty irresponsible and bad at his job, and that's not even taking into account that he never helped with Buu despite the fact that Buu could have easily destroyed the universe and the afterlife.

So no, Beerus was pretty darn aware of what Frieza and the Cold family was up to. He's pretty irresponsible and bad at his job, and that's not even taking into account that he never helped with Buu despite the fact that Buu could have easily destroyed the universe and the afterlife.

This, the big thing to hold against Beerus is that he never helped out with Buu, who was clearly a universal threat that only he could have handled. Frankly, compared to that, Freeza was a small fry (at least pre-Golden Freeza). Freeza was a tyrant, but he wasn't a threat to the natural order, and his Empire did bring about the genesis of more trained, powerful mortal fighters, which is pretty much all Zen-Oh seems to want out of his multiverse. So you could argue that not annihilating the Cold family was a good move by Beerus.

You can't coddle the mortals and solve all their problems if you want your universe to survive and its mortals to become stronger, but you also can't allow the crazies among the mortals to become so powerful that they become a threat to you.

It's not easy being a god.

Last edited:
Back