Legacies (Ben 10/MHA Cross Quest)

[X] Plan Separate Legacies
-[X] Her friend from even before her legacies, Sorahiko Torino, was still on her side no matter what. From enemy to enemy he'd be by her side. Sure, part of it was due to him also knowing the last user of the Nemetrix, but they were genuine friends.
-[X] A young man named Toshinori Yagi, a Quirkless boy with big dreams. Nana decided to train the boy, to maybe help him. He, meanwhile, helps her in whatever way he can. Not much he can do at the moment though.
-[X] OFA- A young man she met named Toshinori Yagi. He was a Quirkless boy with big dreams to stop the crime plaguing the world. Even with the Commission working better than it ever did, the people still needed something. A symbol of Peace.
-[X] Nemetrix - A young woman she met named Inko Midoriya. The young girl had a heart of gold and even had dreams of being a hero when she was younger. However, with her Small-Object Attraction Quirk, she felt she had no way to do so. Nana would open that path for her.
-[X] She had been sick for a little while and went to a doctor. She was dying, her body practically shutting down on her. With some help from her Nemetrix Predeccesor, she learned that it was due to her being the first one to use One for All with the Nemetrix, the Nemetrix accidentally increased the damage One for All already did to her passively. It adapted later to stop this, but it was too late. She could tell Tsuki and Albedo felt responsible.
-[X] A hero she helped in the commission. The man was kind and heroic, and Nana couldn't help but fall for him. (Canon MHA Option).

Last edited:
[X] Plan Changing Guard.
-[X] Nana had met a younger woman with who she connected with easily. One Inko Midoriya, a teenager with some dreams of being a hero. However, she had given up on it a while ago due to her rather lackluster Quirk.
-[X] A young man named Toshinori Yagi, a Quirkless boy with big dreams. Nana decided to train the boy, to maybe help him. He, meanwhile, helps her in whatever way he can. Not much he can do at the moment though.
-[X] OFA - A young man she met named Toshinori Yagi. He was a Quirkless boy with big dreams to stop the crime plaguing the world. Even with the Commission working better than it ever did, the people still needed something. A symbol of Peace. (Perk-Smile, More!, Flaw-Hero Complex)
-[X] Nemetrix - A young woman she met named Inko Midoriya. The young girl had a heart of gold and even had dreams of being a hero when she was younger. However, with her Small-Object Attraction Quirk, she felt she had no way to do so. Nana would open that path for her.
-[X] She had a child. She was growing a family, and she didn't think that she should make herself such a large target and keep a family. So, she got rid of the things that made her a target. She got rid of One for All and the Nemetrix.
-[X] A man with the same last name as the First User of the Nemetrix's Maiden name. Seemingly related to the Second User's teacher. Tsuki had pointed him out when they met, and the man explained that he was a plumber and knew his family's connection to the Nemetrix. The two spent more time together due to this connection and slowly found romance. (Tennyson Bloodline).

Missing threadmark?

Sixth User's Character Sheet
Would just like to once again say that all art shown in this story is not something I could draw in a hundred years, and all credits rest with the artists, including the artists of specific shows
True Identity: Nana Shimura
Legend Level: 'Has a Video Online Somewhere'
Alignment: 'Commission Reformist'
Nemetrix Name: True Name Revealed
Hologram Circle Menu
Poor
Not Possible, slightly. Now, forms will randomly fuse together. The user doesn't have a choice in if and who fuses together.
Stable
Magical, Improved via Quirk
Alien Loadout:
Hovering
Hovering Speed Increased Greatly
Golem Creation
Thicker Armor
Invisibility
Greater Hypnosis
Elemental Claws
Natural Spiked Weapons
Teleportation
Larger Sacs
Shootable & Controllable Feathers
Faster Flight Speed
Geokinesis
Quicker Burrowing
Double Jump
Stronger Web
Self-Size Changing
Longer Arms
Electrokinesis
Stronger Electricity
Due to this form appearing now, it is a perfectly stable sample. Only issue could be it could fuse still like the other forms do
(and the extras from the Fourth User, like the Fifth had)
Relationships:
Abilities Outside of The Nemetrix:
Nana has the Quirks Floating and One for All. She also has a good degree of physical training to use to help protect herself.
Perk:
Intertwined-From now on, One For All will be connected with the Omnitrix. This means there will be a permanent increase to the starter aliens' powers due to One for All's influence. As well, users of the Omnitrix's subconsciousness would be within the watch due to the Quirk. However, this also means that all of One for All's issues, including All for One, are now part of the Nemetrix's issues.
Smile!-Thanks to the quite insane mental fortitude of Nana Shimura, the Predator's Attitudes are starting to change. While they still are quite aggressive, they don't instantly kill anymore. The users are able to gain a small amount more control than before.
Flaw:
Intertwined-From now on, One For All will be connected with the Omnitrix. This means there will be a permanent increase to the starter aliens' powers due to One for All's influence. As well, users of the Omnitrix's subconsciousness would be within the watch due to the Quirk. However, this also means that all of One for All's issues, including All for One, are now part of the Nemetrix's issues.
Head in the Clouds-Nana Shimura has an infective personality, and unfortunately, it affected the Predators. Unknown to many, she is more like the Eighth and Ninth users of OfA than people think. Nana gets in her own head quite a bit and hides it behind her smile and ambition, and now, people who use the Predators will find similar issues as their insecurities appear when using predators.

Seventh User's Beginning
[X] Plan Changing Guard

Inko Midoriya can admit that she'd never thought of the possibility that she gained in her life. The possibility that someone would come up to her with the idea of giving her something that would give her more power than she'd ever even thought of holding. The Nemetrix could be her key to the life her childhood self wanted. To be a Hero. Yet, is that still what she wanted?​

[ ] She still wanted to be a hero. Yes, it may seem childish, but she wanted to help people. She wanted to help people in the best way possible.
-[ ] She'd be a limelight hero, like Toshinori. It's what she used to want. (Perk-Fame, Flaw-Fame)​
Fame-Everyone will know of at least the Seventh User of the Nemetrix. Which can be bad as some people may be able to put two and two. This also means that the Seventh user at least had funds that they might have been able to send down to the next users.
-[ ] She'd be an underground hero. She felt like this was the best option to be a real hero, to help as many people as she could (Perk-Unknown, Flaw-The Worst the world had to offer)​
Unknown-Barely anyone knows who the Seventh Nemetrix user is, or how they transformed as they did. A total mystery.
The Worst the World had to offer-The Seventh user of the Nemetrix saw everything bad about the world, having to take it and deal with it. This made the (already few) mental safeties become even worse

[ ] The power got to her. With all this power, why doesn't she just take what she wants? Why not become a villain and take riches, people, and fame? Become bigger than she ever was before in her life. (Perk-Everything I want, Flaw-Infamous)
Everything I want-The Seventh user of the Nemetrix simply stole everything they wanted, meaning they have a lot of resources to pass on. They also have property and connections, lots of connections.
Infamous-Everyone will know of the Seventh Nemetrix user and know of their many many crimes. Anyone who seems even slightly related will find the public opinion being that they are villainous.

[ ] Her Predecessor's Husband approached her with an idea. He was a Plumber, part of practically the space police. She decided that joining them might be the best idea. Then she could protect the people on Earth that no Hero protects. (Perk-Plumber Connections, Flaw-Known Offworld)
Plumber Connections-The Plumbers worked hand in hand with the Seventh Nemetrix User, making it so that anyone who wields the Nemetrix will most likely find allies in the Plumbers
Known Offworld-Due to the user being a plumber, there are enough people that they would've ended up coming in contact with that those off-world know of the Nemetrix, what it does, and where it is

[ ] She asked Tsuki about some of the past users. This led to her finding out about one specific part of the First User. Tsuki could guess from the magical energy in the watch that the first user was a magician, and this caused intense curiosity in Inko, and she decided to research magic. She slowly started her steps to being a mage. (Perk-Nemetrix Spellbook, Flaw-Further Magic Instability)
Nemetrix Spellbook-The User has tapped into the extensive library of the Nemetrix to store their spells and instructions on how to do it.
Further Magic Instability-Now, the Nemetrix is a magical ticking time bomb. When the Nemetrix is pushed too far, it may end up literally exploding with magical power. Further, more and more glitches appear with magical natures to them. (May include Magical Mutations for new aliens)

[ ] She was influenced by a younger, still quirkless, Toshinori. He used to run around as a vigilante, doing as much as he could. Inko thought that just because she had power it didn't mean she couldn't do more than a normal hero. She could do much more, as long as she stayed out of the law. (Perk-Urban Phantom, Flaw-Wanted)
Urban Phantom-The Seventh User has become something of an urban legend. Legends of a woman that changes into strange creatures and seeks blood. Those that know of the legend will find even more fear when looking at the other users.
Wanted-The Government was hunting the Seventh user, and as such hunts for the Nemetrix whenever they see it, knowing it has something to do with the user. They are starting to get pictures of the aliens as well.

[ ] She decided to follow her predecessor and mentor's footsteps. She'd enter the Hero Commission to try and change it. Nana had done a lot, and maybe Inko could do more. Make the Commission actively help those that help, and bring those that don't down. (Perk-Government Information & Funding, Flaw-Commission's Origins Known)
Government Information & Funding-The Seventh User and, as long as they play their cards right, any further users, have access to the Government's files and get money from the government.
Commission's Origins Known-With Inko being in the Commission & working to keep the message of the First User going, many people are able to get a clear grasp on how the Commission ended up how it did. This means that if anyone has an issue with it, they may end up going against a Nemetrix User in anger.

[ ] She got an offer from one Nezu. He offered to let her study in UA with no test needed if she agreed to help teach the next generation. He thought she had potential as a teacher for the young, and she thought it seemed like a perfect opportunity. (Perk-UA's Coverage, Flaw-Students)
UA's Coverage-UA is able to hide who teaches the more famous 1A for years in the future. This shows exactly how intelligent Nezu is, and how well he is at making information not get released and maybe just disappear. This doesn't mean everything will disappear, but it'll be much harder for people to put Nemetrix and the Users from this point together.
Students-Being a Teacher at UA, however, means students will remember. They'll remember the teacher that thought them, and pass his teachings and methods down. This means there will be people that absolutely idolize the watch.

[ ] She decided she'd continue her original plan. Sure, she had a giant legacy on her shoulders, but she wouldn't give up her plans now. She would live a normal life, and simply help out when she saw a situation. (Perk-Almost Impossible to Know, Flaw-Stagnation)
Almost Impossible to Know-With Inko being practically a normal person until her aliens come out, no one should know her. The only possible way would be if some video of her fighting got out.
Stagnation-However, this means a real lack in use for the Nemetrix. This will mean that this user will gain no bonus/addition to the Nemetrix.

One of the first things Inko had in this new opportunity for her life were allies. It started with Toshinori, Kotaro, Nana, and Mr. Tennyson. All of them were willing to help her, and she was willing to help them. However, they weren't the only allies she gained. There were more that she'd meet and trust.​

Choose Two
[ ] One would be a man around her age named Hisashi Midoriya. Hisashi was a vigilante with a strange Flame Breath Quirk. He also wanted to do as much as he could to help the people of his hometown.
[ ] One such person is David Shield, one of Toshinori's friends. David was a support engineer who wanted to help heroes to help others. If he can make gear that helps heroes it'll help people in the end.
[ ] One of these people would be a young boy she met named Shouta Aizawa. He wanted to be a Hero, but it'd be hard with his Quirk. Most schools like UA value flashy quirks, and Aizawa's was not flashy. Inko decided she'd help him in whatever way she can.
[ ] One ally would be a friend from before named Mitsuki. Mitsuki was looking to get into fashion, which has nothing to do with Inko's new life. However, that means she could be a beacon of normalcy for the young woman.
[ ] One of her allies was a woman her age named Rei Himura. Rei was a young woman of the same age as Inko rebelling against her parents, and Inko decided to help when she heard how strict Rei's parents were.

A/N: Yea, allies first. Why? Idk, just kinda mixing things up.

[X] Plan Hero Too
-[X] She still wanted to be a hero. Yes, it may seem childish, but she wanted to help people. She wanted to help people in the best way possible.
--[X] She'd be a limelight hero, like Toshinori. It's what she used to want. (Perk-Fame, Flaw-Fame)
-[X] One of these people would be a young boy she met named Shouta Aizawa. He wanted to be a Hero, but it'd be hard with his Quirk. Most schools like UA value flashy quirks, and Aizawa's was not flashy. Inko decided she'd help him in whatever way she can.
-[X] One of her allies was a woman her age named Rei Himura. Rei was a young woman of the same age as Inko rebelling against her parents, and Inko decided to help when she heard how strict Rei's parents were.

Now, can we do even more damage to canon than we already did? Well, yes we can!

[X] Plan Hero Too
-[X] She still wanted to be a hero. Yes, it may seem childish, but she wanted to help people. She wanted to help people in the best way possible.
--[X] She'd be a limelight hero, like Toshinori. It's what she used to want. (Perk-Fame, Flaw-Fame)
-[X] One of these people would be a young boy she met named Shouta Aizawa. He wanted to be a Hero, but it'd be hard with his Quirk. Most schools like UA value flashy quirks, and Aizawa's was not flashy. Inko decided she'd help him in whatever way she can.
-[X] One of her allies was a woman her age named Rei Himura. Rei was a young woman of the same age as Inko rebelling against her parents, and Inko decided to help when she heard how strict Rei's parents were.

I like it.

[X] Plan Hero Too

[X] Plan Be a Magician
-[X] She asked Tsuki about some of the past users. This led to her finding out about one specific part of the First User. Tsuki could guess from the magical energy in the watch that the first user was a magician, and this caused intense curiosity in Inko, and she decided to research magic. She slowly started her steps to being a mage. (Perk-Nemetrix Spellbook, Flaw-Further Magic Instability)
-[X] One ally would be a friend from before named Mitsuki. Mitsuki was looking to get into fashion, which has nothing to do with Inko's new life. However, that means she could be a beacon of normalcy for the young woman.

I really think we should look into the magic part of things. Would've preferred it much earlier though when there would've been more time.

I really think we should look into the magic part of things. Would've preferred it much earlier though when there would've been more time.
I would have gone for it had Hex still be available as a villain, because I kinda feel that it fits having a magical enemy when we are a magician ourselves.

Sad that she isn't, so many missed opportunities :(.

I would have gone for it had Hex still be available as a villain, because I kinda feel that it fits having a magical enemy when we are a magician ourselves.

Sad that she isn't, so many missed opportunities :(.
To be honest I've been under the impression that if Hex was picked then there might've been the potential of reform or something. Just the thought of Charm Caster somehow becoming a user was amusing to me, shame it won't have the potential to happen now...

At least I'm pretty sure it was Charm Caster that was her name.

To be honest I've been under the impression that if Hex was picked then there might've been the potential of reform or something. Just the thought of Charm Caster somehow becoming a user was amusing to me, shame it won't have the potential to happen now...

I mean, we reformed Albedo, and a Nemetrix user in top of that, and he was probably among the less redeemable in the show.

I'm pretty sure that there would have been an option for redeeming her, considering that, as far as I remember, she was pretty flickering when it came to being a villain (I'm pretty sure that she teamed up with Ben and the rest of the crew during the second/third series for an episode, unless I'm misremembering).

Wish that we had gone Magic earlier, she was pretty cool.

I mean, we reformed Albedo, and a Nemetrix user in top of that, and he was probably among the less redeemable in the show.

I'm pretty sure that there would have been an option for redeeming her, considering that, as far as I remember, she was pretty flickering when it came to being a villain (I'm pretty sure that she teamed up with Ben and the rest of the crew during the second/third series for an episode, unless I'm misremembering).

Wish that we had gone Magic earlier, she was pretty cool.
Yeah I think having her being a user would've been rather interesting if it was/is possible.

Actually 100% true. Also would like to address I honestly forget why I stopped putting Hex as an enemy. Will be completely transparent that he will probs be an enemy next update.

If that makes anyone change plans, that's fine with me, next update isn't till after my appointment 2morrow probs

Actually 100% true. Also would like to address I honestly forget why I stopped putting Hex as an enemy. Will be completely transparent that he will probs be an enemy next update.

If that makes anyone change plans, that's fine with me, next update isn't till after my appointment 2morrow probs

Will also remind that there is one user remaining before the Ninth, which is where there is a small gameplay change to a more events based thing as Canon MHA starts. As such, there is still one more user, and it could be anyone 👀

Seventh User's Middle
[x] Plan Hero Too

Inko Midoriya long since thought her dream was a failure. Then, Nana Shimura gave her the Nemetrix. The device didn't just flip the board for Inko, it punched through it. The alien forms inside of the watch had enough power to even possibly match the top heroes with enough training. Even if not, the versatility was crazy. That's why Inko became a Hero- because her dream could finally be realized. However, being a hero comes with villains, and Inko most definitely had villains.​

Choose Two
[ ] Vilgax wants the Nemetrix and will do anything he can to get it
[ ] All for One is back. He has reemerged from the shadows, and Toshinori has been fighting his forces. The man who killed the Third User and terrified Nana, the Ultimate Enemy.
[ ] A Time Traveler named Eon appeared, who seems to want the Nemetrix for some reason, although he keeps asking where one 'Ben Tennyson' is
[ ] A Powerful Magician who wishes for even more magic named Hex is trying to get the Nemetrix for use as a Magical Battery
[ ] The Fulmini are trying to break through the Nemetrix using the DNA in it of their own to make a gateway to make a new form of their planet
[ ] There turned out to be an alien race invading Earth in secrecy. Using technology to try and figure out a way to terraform Earth to their needs and using things called DNAliens to make grunts to do their bidding. They may go extinct soon due to years of inbreeding due to their own Xenophobic beliefs.
[ ] A strange Circus is going around town. With a surprising amount of disappearances around the circus appearing, Albedo decided to investigate. Turns out a strange Zombie Clown is the ringleader and eating souls of his audience.
[ ] There was a great being that the first Forever Knight fought years ago. Using an alien technology whose origins are unknown to seal it away. Now, due to the actions of the Forever Knights that Albedo fought, his seal has been broken and he is due to escape soon.
[ ] A Quirked boy who has been taking the life force of different humans for his own power. A sadistic, narcissistic man named Micheal Morningstar. Although, he seems to be more of a Darkstar.

Villains were not the only issues that Inko had to deal with. A friend of hers, Rei Himura had issues that Inko thought she had to help with. The girl was being forced into an arranged marriage by her parents to the-​

[ ] Third Ranked Hero (Inko is the Second Ranked Hero)
[ ] Second Ranked Hero (Fame Level is chosen later)

-Endeavor. He wants her Quirk for whatever children he has, thinking it will make the perfect heir to take the Number One Hero Position. Rei actually feels no love for the man, but also has slowly been broken down by her parents to just follow what they say. Inko-​

Note: There will be an option for Inko's Romance in the Third Part. Any option chosen here will be locked there.
[ ] Convinced Rei to go against her parents' wishes (Rei never marries Endeavor)
-[ ] Rei stayed single after that​
-[ ] Rei and Inko slowly developed a romance​
-[ ] Rei ended up being introduced to Kotaro, and the two slowly developed a romance​
-[ ] Rei ended up being introduced to Toshinori, and the two slowly developed a romance​
[ ] Couldn't stop Rei from following her parents' wishes (Canon)
[ ] Couldn't stop Rei from following her parents' wishes, but when she heard what Endeavor was doing, not just to Rei, but to the kids, she practically dragged Rei out of that marriage (Canon kids,
no Dabi
, Rei is divorced from Endeavor)
[ ] Couldn't stop Rei from following her parents' wishes, but when Touya died and Inko heard it might have been due to Endeavor, Inko dragged Rei out of that relationship. (Canon Kids, Dabi, Rei is divorced from Endeavor)

Even with the various issues Inko must deal with throughout her life, she still found things that shined. One of these things that she did find that shined was an upgrade to the Nemetrix. Five new Alien forms appearing within the device.​

[ ] Write-In any mixture of Predator and Prey sans Alien X, Clockwork, Way Big, and Atomix

[X] Plan: Return of the past
-[X] All for One is back. He has reemerged from the shadows, and Toshinori has been fighting his forces. The man who killed the Third User and terrified Nana, the Ultimate Enemy.
-[X] There was a great being that the first Forever Knight fought years ago. Using an alien technology whose origins are unknown to seal it away. Now, due to the actions of the Forever Knights that Albedo fought, his seal has been broken and he is due to escape soon.
-[X] Third Ranked Hero (Inko is the Second Ranked Hero)
-[X] Couldn't stop Rei from following her parents' wishes (Canon)

[X] Plan The Past Strikes Back
-[X] All for One is back. He has reemerged from the shadows, and Toshinori has been fighting his forces. The man who killed the Third User and terrified Nana, the Ultimate Enemy.
-[X] There turned out to be an alien race invading Earth in secrecy. Using technology to try and figure out a way to terraform Earth to their needs and using things called DNAliens to make grunts to do their bidding. They may go extinct soon due to years of inbreeding due to their own Xenophobic beliefs.
-[X] Third Ranked Hero (Inko is the Second Ranked Hero)
-[X] Couldn't stop Rei from following her parents' wishes, but when Touya died and Inko heard it might have been due to Endeavor, Inko dragged Rei out of that relationship. (Canon Kids, Dabi, Rei is divorced from Endeavor)
-[X] XLR8
-[X] Gravattack
-[X] Swampfire
-[X] Juryrigg
-[X] Lodestar

Edit: Added the aliens to the plan.

Last edited:
Back