Kureiji Sentai Kakeranger/Crazy Squadron Shard-ranger (WORM crack/Super Sentai/Power Rangers x-over)

So Tattletale will be a possible "evil" ranger? Normally this would be the green ranger but since Dinah already got that color... The Epic Qualia of Twilight! Kake Purple!

Or will the possible "evul" ranger be Greg's friend Sparky? The Untamed Surges of Lightning! Kake Yellow!

Or possibly a hidden character... Memetic Stranger! Kake Black!

Last edited:
So Tattletale will be a possible "evil" ranger? Normally this would be the green ranger but since Dinah already got that color... The Epic Qualia of Twilight! Kake Purple!

Or will the possible "evul" ranger be Greg's friend Sparky? The Untamed Surges of Lightning! Kake Yellow!

*hides notes, puts on tin foil hat* Why would you ever think that?

*Snort* Screw sixth ranger. They should go the Kyoryuger route and do ten.

Red - Taylor
Blue - Greg
Green - Dinah
White/Gold/KakeInsert Noun- Missy because Vista has to be a sixth ranger color.
Violet - Lisa
Yellow - Sparky because we need a male yellow
Dennis - Cyan
Pink - Aisha
Black - Fuck it, Legend because I couldn't think of one.

And like Kyoryuger, Silver will be their Zordon. Dragon.

Red - Taylor
Blue - Greg
Green - Dinah
Violet - Lisa
Dennis - Cyan
Pink - Aisha

DO I NEED TO COAT MY HOUSE IN ALUMINUM FOIL!? STAY OUT OF MY HEAD PEOPLE!!

Red - Taylor
Blue - Greg
Green - Dinah
Violet - Lisa
Dennis - Cyan
Pink - Aisha

Dragon: Taylor, Nilbog's escaped! Recruit a team of teenagers with attitude!

Dragon: Taylor, Nilbog's escaped! Recruit a team of teenagers with attitude!
"But we already"
"I mean even more!"

Also are they going to fight Noelle..... Oh dear god. Nilbog enslaves her to be his demented queen.... An entire mini-arc could be about preventing the ceremony from happening and they wind up punch-exploding Noelle's Echidna form and cure her? And that's how they got a sixth ranger!

"But we already"
"I mean even more!"

Also are they going to fight Noelle..... Oh dear god. Nilbog enslaves her to be his demented queen.... An entire mini-arc could be about preventing the ceremony from happening and they wind up punch-exploding Noelle's Echidna form and cure her? And that's how they got a sixth ranger!

...Somewhat off topic, but I just realized that Noelle is very similar to Sakura Matou. Particularly from the Heaven's Feel route.

Back on topic, sixth ranger Noelle doesn't sound like a terrible idea. That, and since the Kakemorphers are apparently complete bullshit they might actually help cure her because crack Power Rangers logic.

...when I think about it, since the sixth ranger is usually as important as the Red ranger it's super important to make sure you choose a good one. No pressure or anything though!

*reads speculation*
QB, i'm sure i gave specific orders to not contract anyone.

"I didn't."

Then explain all the psychics!

"I can't."

Or possibly a hidden character... Memetic Stranger! Kake BlackBrown!

FTFY, cause if we're going to go crack, we should go for ALL the crack! :lol:

I was hoping for Contessa as the sixth ranger and wearing something like this:

YES!!!!! ALL MY LIKES!!! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY LIKES!!!!!!!

Dammit!!! Stop reading his mind! If we do it too much he'll figure out how we're doing it!

FTFY, cause if we're going to go crack, we should go for ALL the crack! :lol:

YES!!!!! ALL MY LIKES!!! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY LIKES!!!!!!!

Dammit!!! Stop reading his mind! If we do it too much he'll figure out how we're doing it!
Soon QB, I will have complete control of the world's psychic network! Once I track the signals coming from my readers I will RULE THE WORLD!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Why are you typing so that they can read this and know your plan?"

So I can do this! ~Pay no attention to the man with the bunnycat. Whooooo!~

Why do I have an image of Agis becoming a temp villain? You know the mind controlled type not the evil type.

Why do I have an image of Agis becoming a temp villain? You know the mind controlled type not the evil type.
The Rangers stopped what they were doing. The looked at Nilbog, who was laughing about how they would never hurt one of their own, to Aegis who even mind controlled was somehow rolling his eyes, to each other.
"Ummmmmm?" Greg hummed looking at Dinah.
"0 percent chance he has any idea." Dinah said with her helmet in her hands.
"Fuck it. Let's go for a record here." Taylor said finally.

Back