Kites [Super Best Friends Play]

https://www.reddit .com/r/TwoBestFriendsPlay/comments/9a07zm/is_this_a_zapping_system/
e: Huh, guess the video player can't embed. Click through.
e2: except for the people it does embed for and autoplays unmuted, I guess?

Last edited:
Wesker has a teleport teleports in the same sense that umbrella produces evil curses. Which is to say, Wesker teleports.

Last edited:
Ok. If we can make X go up, Y go down into a running joke. Can we get "I will [Verb} this [Noun]. Why? Because it is my Duty." into a thing?

Wesker has a teleport teleports in the same sense that umbrella produces evil curses. Which is to say, Wesker teleports.

Given how fast he moves and that he doesn't just punch through their bodies I'm partial to him teleporting.

Given how fast he moves and that he doesn't just punch through their bodies I'm partial to him teleporting.
Okay but he literally does punch through their bodies in certain QTEs and he is always accompanied by visible motion-blur and his coat flapping from the inertia of his movement.

Wesker Teleportists are the flat-earthers of videogames.

Wesker flashsteps. He's at his strongest in RE5, and one of his powers has always been superspeed, previously best demonstrated in Code Veronica. Zerban is correct, this is flat-earthism.

Incidentally I really do not want them to tackle RE6. The RE5 playthrough was fun, but it was kind of frustrating to watch at times. Seeing them completely misapprehend how the combat works in RE6, particularly given they'd have no interest in working it out, would probably drive me insane.

Says Ford as he religiously consumes rhe upcoming RE6 Let's Play in a few months but can't stop watching.

It's true :V

They'd need to bring in Woolie to mix it up a bit, so it's Matt+Pat from Chris' chapter, then Matt+Woolie and Pat+Woolie for others. They get t play in two chapters each. Then, for the fourth chapter, from nowhere

LIAM

It's true :V

They'd need to bring in Woolie to mix it up a bit, so it's Matt+Pat from Chris' chapter, then Matt+Woolie and Pat+Woolie for others. They get t play in two chapters each. Then, for the fourth chapter, from nowhere

LIAM
Are you saying that [REDACTED] and John Cena are actually doppelgangers pretending to to be the same person like Ada Wong and Carla Radames!?

But realtalk I forget where but I think Pat said that if they ever did RE6 they'd basically treat the campaigns like their own separate LPs, so they'd do one then wait like three months before doing the next.

Since Super Best Flatearthers did their RE5 Lets Play I've been consuming their nuRE LPs with Revelations and 7. Resident Evil is a series I know a lot but only superficially despite only playing 4,5 and 6 and absorbing older RE games via osmosis.

Also I've been watching RE6 Merc runs and like, it looks like a lot of fun. I'm tempted to get it for Helena's melee moves alone.

edit: also i found this

Last edited:
But realtalk I forget where but I think Pat said that if they ever did RE6 they'd basically treat the campaigns like their own separate LPs, so they'd do one then wait like three months before doing the next.

It was during the Licker sequence where the characters have to split up. That's when Pat was really going hard at RE6. While RE6 is a much bigger game than previous entries, he's exaggerating somewhat when he talks about how each campaign is the length of a previous Resident Evil. Unless they're really, really bad (I know) playing the whole thing would maybe be a thirty episode LP.

(Look at me being super relevant)

They actually did a video on Marlow Briggs in like 2013 with no prior knowledge of what they had just discovered.

It's a thing of beauty.

Last edited:
Got rid of the embed in my post, but now you've just embeded it in yours, so your problem remains. :V

Back