Kantai Collection: Sailing Towards the Dawn

[X] ...bawls and cries over the beauty of the shipgirls assembled before him, and the other personnel too.

[x] .... gives a level-headed speech about how he plans to lead the Sixth DesDiv dutifully and frugally.
-[x] Hold back a single tear.

[x] .... gives a level-headed speech about how he plans to lead the Sixth DesDiv dutifully and frugally.

In the thread of "Things I forgot to do to update things," I meant to give @Icywinter 's write-in post +1 Passion for how passionate it was.

Aaaaand of course I forget to update the stats in general. I'm fixing this right now.

[X] .... gives a level-headed speech about how he plans to lead the Sixth DesDiv dutifully and frugally.
[X] Soldier, you are not crying. You cannot cry. You will not cry. You- Oh come on, are you really that much of a wuss? Then never let it be said that I never gave you anything! Two! A pair of tears you shall receive, and no more. One to roll down each ruddy naive cheek of yours with an agonizing slowness - for the drama meter shall have its fill!

Last edited:
Also, just to clarify mechanics: Write-in additions will need 50% of the vote of the main option to pass.

Not sure I said it so explicitly before, but I do want to say it again here.

(Plan Icywinter)

I'll likely be trying to post tomorrow evening and may lock the thread around 20 hours from now, for the information of anyone who wants to vote and hasn't yet.

[X] .... gives a level-headed speech about how he plans to lead the Sixth DesDiv dutifully and frugally.

So, to finish off voting, the winnning tally is such:

Plan @Icywinter

And now for the writing!

Back