John Brown Isekai

1. What is your name?

Franklin Richards

2. What god are you copying? (Say Zeus, then you are the god of thunder. Say Ra, then you are the god of the sun, etcetera. You can have the same general power set as another player as long as your character is from another pantheon. For example, if you choose Ra, but someone else already has Ra, you can choose someone else, such as Quetzalcoatl, or Apollo, from the Mayan/Greek Pantheons).

Bishamonten. One of the 7 lucky gods and 4 heavenly kings. He is god that repels evil and brings good luck and fortune.

3. Are you good or evil?

Generally good.

4. Is there anything left of you that's still Human?

He has not changed at all. Basically the same bloke as before he got powers.

5. What do you prefer most of all, Order, Chaos, or something in-between?

A mix of both.

1. What is your name?
Opportunity rover

2. What god are you copying?
Ares/mars (more specifically the defensive side of war)

3. Are you good or evil?
They are good and a good friend

Nothing, for they were never human to start with, but they have inherited humanity's kindness, curiosity, and determination

They believe a mixture of both is best

6. can you describe your form (this is the part i added on, if its not allowed just let me know ill delete it)
Link

Theme:
Little rover

Last edited:
1. What is your name?

Franklin Richards

2. What god are you copying? (Say Zeus, then you are the god of thunder. Say Ra, then you are the god of the sun, etcetera. You can have the same general power set as another player as long as your character is from another pantheon. For example, if you choose Ra, but someone else already has Ra, you can choose someone else, such as Quetzalcoatl, or Apollo, from the Mayan/Greek Pantheons).

Bishamonten. One of the 7 lucky gods and 4 heavenly kings. He is god that repels evil and brings good luck and fortune.

3. Are you good or evil?

Generally good.

He has not changed at all. Basically the same bloke as before he got powers.

A mix of both.
1. What is your name?
Opportunity rover

2. What god are you copying?
Ares/mars (more specifically the defensive side of war)

3. Are you good or evil?
They are good and a good friend

Nothing, for they were never human to start with, but they have inherited humanity's kindness, curiosity, and determination

They believe a mixture of both is best

6. can you describe your form (this is the part i added on, if its not allowed just let me know ill delete it)
Link

Theme:
Little rover

Both accepted. Apologies for the sluggish posting lately. I can go ahead and post later today.

i guess a minor question, but whats your stance on lovecraftian 'gods' and their nonstanderd fuckery

1. What is your name?indecipherable eldritch screeching, but our old name was Abigail
2. What god are you copying? Yog-Sothoth, the key and the gate
3. Are you good or evil? good and evil are but but mere labels of humanity used to justify the acts they commit upon one another.
4. Is there anything left of you that's still Human? Only the shell that allows us to exist inside time and space, and fleeting memories.
5. What do you prefer most of all, Order, Chaos, or something in-between? Chaos is not Our perveiw, but another, we merely wish to Observe, but have been forced to act.

1. What is your name?indecipherable eldritch screeching, but our old name was Abigail
2. What god are you copying? Yog-Sothoth, the key and the gate
3. Are you good or evil? good and evil are but but mere labels of humanity used to justify the acts they commit upon one another.
4. Is there anything left of you that's still Human? Only the shell that allows us to exist inside time and space, and fleeting memories.
5. What do you prefer most of all, Order, Chaos, or something in-between? Chaos is not Our perveiw, but another, we merely wish to Observe, but have been forced to act.

Accepted. I know you're in the IC but I haven't posted your accepted yet in the OOC.

Back