Created
Status
Dropped
Watchers
Recent readers

jfh
Last edited:
Sounds interesting. I'm watching to see what you'll write in the future.

Edit: Also, is anybody going to tell her that a majority of medication you're prescribed during therapy (from a psychiatrist) is addictive?

There's even new treatment involving psychoactive drugs, although that's not supposed to be taken alone at home.

Last edited:
Okey this is pretty fun. I like this whole alien progenitor and child's thing. Add to the mix whole superheroes and fantasy mix and you got me interested sir.

The ending of the chapter is awesome. The beginning of the story was kind of slow but I was interested in the premise of the tyrant. Now it becomes really good.

"Do not be shy! Boy wonder," Martian Mayhem encourages from his side with unneeded levels of enthusiasm, green skin washed out under the harsh lights of their base, "Tell us what wonderful thoughts you have formed on the meat in your skull,"
Igetis Cyl laughs, voice deceptively pleasant."Then he'll die, humans are very fragile."
Boy, this two will get along like a house on fire. It's likely the consequences of the whole 'not raised by humans' thing

Alien overlord being scammed over internet, how low world had fallen. I kind of get his confusion, people around him rarely talk about what they really think.

Holy shit I don't know what it is but I laughed my ass off. The Batman espy being excellent at keeping the conversation going made it even better. Great chapter.

Now it is getting clearer what the heck is with his people. Yeah I am not sure if truth about them will be good from the start. Something like this are my spawns but they die without my help and direction, and until not long ago did not have a free will and still do not reproduce in common sense. But hey we are going in that direction.
Also his next evolution is promising.

Now it is getting clearer what the heck is with his people. Yeah I am not sure if truth about them will be good from the start. Something like this are my spawns but they die without my help and direction, and until not long ago did not have a free will and still do not reproduce in common sense. But hey we are going in that direction.
Also his next evolution is promising.
Mhmm, they're odd. I wonder if Aether batteries could help their mental development. If their actual cores aren't recharged often enough, they could become mentally sluggish. Honestly I agree with Igetis Cyl on the "native" topic. It is just a sad reality that most will assume he landed on Earth three years ago due to his defensive barrier.

Does anyone understand what "mandatory refurbishment" involves? I hope it is just an intensive cleaning, seeing as such a thing isn't a daily necessity for a rock-like race. I hope it isn't death and reabsorption.

I wonder how long it has been since Igetis Cyl had a prolonged fight. It looks like he is about to argue with (and then fight) a dragon. "Dragon slayer" would be a neat title… wait. What is Igetis' actual title in his government? I haven't seen President, king or emperor get used…is part of his name a title?

Mhmm, they're odd. I wonder if Aether batteries could help their mental development. If their actual cores aren't recharged often enough, they could become mentally sluggish. Honestly I agree with Igetis Cyl on the "native" topic. It is just a sad reality that most will assume he landed on Earth three years ago due to his defensive barrier.

Does anyone understand what "mandatory refurbishment" involves? I hope it is just an intensive cleaning, seeing as such a thing isn't a daily necessity for a rock-like race. I hope it isn't death and reabsorption.

I wonder how long it has been since Igetis Cyl had a prolonged fight. It looks like he is about to argue with (and then fight) a dragon. "Dragon slayer" would be a neat title… wait. What is Igetis' actual title in his government? I haven't seen President, king or emperor get used…is part of his name a title?
Yup! The mandatory refurbishment is when their core gets cleaned. Like booking an appointment at the dentist, you don't need it but your mouth would definitely appreciate it if you did.
Igetis is a actually greek word meaning leader, so just saying Igetis Cyl is already calling it by a title.
I'm glad you noticed!:)

Last edited:
Back