Crossover It's a Beautiful Day on Mars, and You Are a Horrible Latverian [DOOM/Marvel]

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

In which a UAC intern with an incomplete understanding of the written demon language gets the runes for "Slayer" and "Victor" mixed up while making a certain very important summoning circle. Hell proceeds to go to Hell.

You know what DOOM needs? More Doom.

Inspired by this post by DoctorNobody. This is just a oneshot for now; I may or may not continue it in the future. In either case, I'd be delighted to see other people's takes on the core idea. Honestly, that whole thread is full of banger ideas; go check it out!

Disclaimer: My knowledge of both DOOM (guns) and Doom (Ph.D) is severely lacking. As such, I sincerely apologize for any inconsistencies between this and either canon; I will be doing supplementary research if I'm ever confused about specific bits of lore and whatnot, but otherwise I'll just be using the Rule of Cool. Because it's Doom. In DOOM. I struggle to think of any scenario in which the Rule of Cool could possibly apply more.
Back