It was supposed to be a game

Tsunade and Jiraiya looked at each other they had backed themselves into a corner, no matter what decision the council made it wouldn't be in their favor.

They just looked at each other as they waited to hear from the Hokage.

In the council room, the Hokage informed the elders about his two students' return to the village, something he had no doubt they knew about already, regardless he had to tell them.

he told them everything his students had sad and presented the council with all of the debts that Tsunade had, but pointed out all of the marked purchases that had been charged to her clan

The council reacted just as he had expected, but it was Fugaku who wanted to take a closer look at the evidence.

"This doesn't make any sense," Fugaky said as he handed a sheet of paper to one of the elders who immediately raised an eyebrow

A clan that didn't exist in all but name didn't need to spend thousands on meat, much less ninja gear.

one by one the elders began to take the meeting seriously and soon the third had everyone's full attention.

He informed everyone about his student's threat about leaving the village, but it wouldn't just be them but their entire clans as well.

he informed Fugaku about the threat that if the Senju clan left the Uchiha clan would follow it.

As the rest of the elders turned to look at Fugaku, the elder just stayed quiet before answering.

'Yes" Fugaku answered the council

His response was short but direct, and it caused no shortage of accusations to be directed towards the Uchiha head.

Fugaku just remained silent even as he was accused of molding David and Mark to his liking and infiltrating the Senju clan so that the Uchiha clan could take it over from within.

The third watched as the man just remained silent and let everyone talk when the accusations finally sopped the third continued and brought his student's demands to the council, and reminding them that it had been the council that had broken the deal they had with his students and the children.

The third listened to the council talk amongst themselves and try to think of a way to tighten the noose around the two boys and the elders and he watched as they all reluctantly accepted Tsunades demands.

However, they added one clause to it, Tsunade wouldn't be able to leave the hidden leaf for as long as David was still in the academy.

Jiraiya would be allowed to continue to do what he usually did, but he was expected to keep the council informed about his son's training, even if he decided not to train the boy.

The third did not doubt that the only reason the council had placed these restraints was to simply show that they still had some control over the situation, however, he also knew that the elders wouldn't dare push his two students further than this unless they had anything they could use against them.

'Now there's the matter of Jinchuriki as well as several bloodlines that have been taken in by the Senju clan" Danzo said to everyone as he pointed out that Naruto along with several other children had been adopted by Davi

'Naruto's clan was a sub-faction of the Senju clan, he should have gone to live with David the moment the boy was wed to Tsunade" Fugaku said to everyone

'As for the rest of the orphans, they are now under the supervision of David- Mark and now Tsunade" the third pointed out silencing the elders who had begun to murmur amongst themselves.

The third returned to his office and informed his students and for a moment he left them alone to talk amongst themselves before the three of them began to talk about everything that has happened since the last time they had seen each other.

The third informed Tsunade about David and Mark's fight in the academy and how Naruto has been behaving, he pointed out how the boys have been working to restore the clan's territory and how there's been a growing divide between him and the rest of the leaf.

Tsunade and Jiraiya told the third about the children's training and the fight that the elementals had with enemy ninjas when the children were almost kidnaped.
][][
"Okay, David said to the guards that had gone off for the clothes he had asked them to get and he watched as they brought out a pair of scrolls that immediately released their contents the moment they were opened.

"Sorry to bother you guys again but can you tell everyone that took in one of the new kids to bring them here," David asked the guard and they immediately began to gather everyone that had agreed to take in one or more of the orphans.

From the side Mini- Maria- Sonia- Heku and Shizune along with Tonton watched as Mark -David and Ana handed sets of cloths similar to the ones they were wearing.

"Okay because of how the village does things everyone has to wear these clothes when your outside of the clan's section, other than that feel free to not wear them when you're in here," Mark said to everyone that stood in front of him

"Everyone else, I'm sorry, but for some reason, I still don't understand I can't give you clothes like ours," David said to the Uchiha who just nodded and smiled at him

Luckily for David, everyone that was older than ten understood that by giving the children clothes that were exact copies of the Whitejaws uniforms, David had unwillingly made the white jaws clothing the standard uniform of the Senju clan.

Meaning that if anyone saw anyone else wearing clothes similar to Davids they would immediately assume that the person wearing them was a member of the Senju clan.

"Wow," Heku said as he looked at his old friends acting like adults

"They changed," Sonia said as she looked at David as she noticed someone walking up to her

'Hinata!" she said to Hinata before running up to her and hugging her

Hinata had separated from everyone when they had gathered to eat together and she wasn't able to see her because Hinata had to train.

'Hellow Sonia" Hinata struggled to say as she felt Sonias bear hug threaten to break her spine

"David!" Heku called out to his friend as Shadow manifested itself next to him

"The last time I was here I challenged you and Mark," Heku said to Mark and David causing both boys to look at each other

Immediately Mark and David began to smile and called out to the girls to join them.

'Okay Heku wants to be the leader of the team, all in favor say I" David say to everyone

"Everyone that says no says I," ark said

"I" a pair of voices answered, everyone was shocked to see a couple of people that they haven't seen in a while

Nenji and Itachi had finally come back but for whatever reason, the two of them didn't look too happy.

"Nenji," Hinata said to her cousin but Nenji just ignored her

"David- Mark, I'm sorry to say this but the two of you need to hear this" Itachi said to them and he waited to make sure that he had everyone's attention.

"I'm sorry to say this but since the moment David married into the Senju clan he was always the leader of the Whitjaws"

"Normally this wouldn't mean anything after all it's just a group of kids, but look around you if you were to give up your position or be voted out of your position" Itachi tried to explain to his friends

"Politics, it's always politics," Mark said in an exasperated way

'Can we all agree that Heku is the leader of the team, but I'm still the leader of the clan?"David said to everyone and immediately everyone nodded i agreement, he turned to look at the two boys and reluctantly they agreed

'Okay boss what now?" David asked Heku who just rubbed the back of his head

'Nothing" Heku said to David before walking past him and standing in front of Itachi

"What's going on?" Heku asks Itacho who doesn't react to Heku's complete disregard for his personal space.

"My mother has extended her hand to Mark and the rest of his team and is willing to train her side of the Whit Jaws if you're all willing to accept her offer," Itachi said to Mark

Immediately without needing to be asked Nenji looked at David and began to say his message.

'Lady Hana extends her offer to train your half of the team" Nenji said to David while completely ignoring Heku

'Sorry it's not up to me anymore, the leader of the White Jaws is that guy in front of you" David said to Nenji

"Sorry, I can't answer you're going to have to talk to Heku" Mark answered Itachi, who just smirked

'I see, so that's how it is" Itachi said to Mark

"Heku, do you want to train with Hna again or will you reject her offer," Itachi asked Heku who just folded his hands

'Sorry, I can't say yes to both of their offers" Heku said to Itachi and Nenji

'Hold on don't get mad, the girls and I won't be in the village for long and we're all going to leave in a few days or hours so even if we do accept there wouldn't be a point in doing so for anyone"

"We would just be wasting the ladies time," Heku said to both Itachi and Nenji who just looked at him with blank expressions

Both boys accepted Heku's response and immediately left to report to Hana and Mikoto.

'It's strange don't you think?' Mark said to Heku as he walked up to him

'We haven't seen either of them since you know, but it feels like time hasn't passed" Mark said to Heku as they watched the two boys walk away

"What do you mean?" Heku asked Mark

"Don't tell David but I know why Hinata is living here," Mark said to Heku, and Heku couldn't help but look at Mark with curiosity

"Hinata was removed from the Hyuga clan, she was considered too weak to be the heir and to keep her clan from putting that seal on her, Hana sent her to live with David" Mark explained to Heku

Heku didn't turn to look at Hinata he just kept his eyes focused on Nenji.

'So why hasn't he come back?" Heku asked Mark

"Hana has another daughter and so Nenji's her guard now" Mark answered Heku before putting a hand over him and hugging him

"Relax, life is complicated for everyone"

"I don't have to tell you why Itachi hasn't been around, because it's the same reason he disappeared all of the time," Mark said to Heku as the sounds of laughter reached them

As the two turned to look at where the sound was coming from Heku found himself looking at several children running around wearing the same clothes he was wearing.

'Come on, let's forget about the world for now" Mark said to Heku before letting go of him and joining everyone as they ran after each other.

Tsunade and Jiraiya walked back into Tsunade's part of the village ad for a brief moment they couldn't help but stop moving, the third Hokage took in a deep breath as he looked at the sight in front of him.

For the briefest of moments, the sun had placed itself in a way that it lined itself perfectly with the scenery.

The three of them watched as both adults and children simply passed the time without a care in the world and for a brief moment, both the Tsunade and the Third felt as if a small sliver of the past had been brought forth before it quickly vanished.

'Lady Tsunade, please this way" a pair of Uchiha women said to Tsunade before graving her hand and pulling her to the Senju clans main house

Both women bowed to the third before they continued what they were doing.

The Third watched as the newly adopted children quickly became used to their new clothes and realized that they now belong somewhere.

Granted they still had to earn their place in the Senju clan but considering that they were the only real members besides Tsunade, the Third didn't doubt that they would all soon find themselves quickly becoming a part of the revived clan.

The third watched as David- Mark and Ana looked around before turning their masks over, he watched as the rest of the boy's team did the same and he smiled when the rest of the children imitated their actions.

The third turned his head when he noticed that Jiraiya was whistling and looking at something not too far away.

The third had to force himself not to smile as he watched Tsunade walkout out of her house.

She wore a blue kimono that had a pink obi around her waist, her light blond hair was down and somehow it seemed to make the form-fitting kimono look as if his student had always worn it.

"I'm sure lord David will love to see you wearing it," One of the women said to Tsunade, as she stood next to Jiraiya and the third

The three of them stood there silently and simply enjoyed the scene in front of them even when they caught sight of Naruto who was now wearing the same clothes as everyone else.

It was no mystery to any of them that most if not everyone stayed away from Naruto but for the moment the boy was happily playing with everyone else.

Thanks for waiting while I set this whole thing up, please remember that this story is taking place before everyone graduated and before the massacre happened.

Unfortunately, I can't just make one big scene happen right after another so thanks for waiting everyone.

Anyway, in the original story, the Senju didn't exist anymore, why doesn't matter they just didn't.

Tsunade was the last one and maybe Narutos dad, but he doesn't matter here because I'm not making him a Senju

Anyway, there were a lot of questions I had when I watched the show.

Like what if Tsunade had stayed in the village? what if the Massacre never happened or what if the Uchiha left.

Let's just say I had a lot of questions that came to mind and above them all, what if other powers could challenge the tailed beast, but none of the villages had any control over them

Also what if Jiraiya had a son he never knew existed, but had trouble being a paren, Heku is Jiraiya's son so the old guy is unable to do what he normally does.

Anyway, thanks for staying this long and I hope you guys continue to read this thing

"So I was thinking maybe having everyone running around with white coats might be the wrong idea," Mark said to David as they walked to school

"So what are you going to do now?" Ana asked David

"Nothing, I'm leaving when I grow up" David answered Ana and immediately noticed that both the guards Hinata and Naruto stopped walking

'What?" he asked them

"You're leaving," Naruto said to David

"Yeah, I mean I'm not a ninja and since my wife is back I can leave" David answered Naruto before he turned to look at the guards

"Come on guys I never tried to hide this from you," David said to the guards who accepted his answer

Tsunade graved her head as she started to do her job, she knew that this should have been her job, not Davids but back then she couldn't bring herself to do it.

There were stacks upon stacks of papers that needed to be looked over and the fact that the council had opened some sort of vault and had brought even more work for her to do since before the sun came up.

The work was split up into four groups, Jiraiya- Shizune and the accountants the council had sent to investigate her finances and find whatever purchases shouldn't have been there.

As she worked she began to wonder why the council hadn't provided the boys with any help, neither of them should have worked so much alone and should have had not one but several people aiding them, but they didn't they were working alone all of the time.

If all of the papers Shizune showed her were real, it was no wonder the Uchiha were the ones that received so much from the boys, they were the only ones that offered to help them in any form.

Then there was the situation that was already showing its ugly head.

She had already rejected more than one invitation to visit or have someone visit her home to welcome her back, this was an issue because as much as she looked around she couldn't find any of these invitations for her husband.

Normally she wouldn't have cared, but for better or worse David was her husband, and the fact that he had the entire village turn its back to him, meant a lot, yet those very same people that didn't even look his way acted as if they had never done such a thing.

Normally she couldn't have denied the invitations but she had the perfect excuse, she simply said that she had too much work at the moment before showing the messengers her office and enjoyed the looks the messengers had when they noticed the stacks of papers.

Jiraya was quickly readying everything in front of him and knowing him he was putting everything into two stacks the useless stuff, which were things that needed to be thrown away and things that needed to be looked into.

"Here," Jiraiya said to her as he placed a stack of papers in front of her before graving the other stack and setting it on fire

"What are you doing!?" Tsunade said to him despite knowing why he did it

"It was nothing but red tape, things that didn't have to be done, the council was doing everything it could to slow them down" Jiraiya answered Tsunade

'Anyway look, there are a lot of scrolls missing from your clan's vault, and you need to sign these papers to have this investigated" Jiraiya said to her before he started looking at another stack

after a while, Shizune was finally done and brought to her what she found and Tsunade immediately began to grind her teeth in irritation.

A lot of people had investigated her family line, not in the way that they wanted to experiment on her family's corpses but someone was looking for children that had been born out of the eyes of the village.

The investigation was stopped because Mark had stood up to the council and demanded that if any children were found they would immediately fall under David's protection.

Her own investigation revealed a lot more than she ever wanted, there were a lot of things that had been done behind her back.

She was aware that her clan farmland had only recently been opened once again but there was no reason for it to not have been used to help the entire village, yet for whatever reason, it wasn't.

She now knew why, the reason was that if the village used her land to grow crops they would have to pay her for the use of it, as well as provide some of the funds from the sales of the crops.

There were a lot more issues than they found such as the materials that should have been provided to the boys free of charge to be able to rebuild the Senju clans territory free of charge, yet the council had wanted to charge David for everything up to the smallest nail

Not to mention forcing the boys to give up their Jutsu, but considering that most of what the boys developed only worked for them meant that everything the council got their hands on was useless to them.

She needed a drink, but she couldn't drink, not yet anyway.

She needed to meet someone from the orphanage because the agreement the boys had with them was that the Senju clan would take in the orphans every couple of years.

If the orphanage ran out of room, then the clan would take in the majority of the children, so she needed to find teachers and caretakers for them.

Then there was the issue with the Uchiha, like it or not but the other clan had set itself up in her territory.

Getting them to move would cause them to either consider her an enemy or worse try to take her part of the village by saying that they were owed the houses they were using because they were never paid for their work.

it was a good thing that she didn't need to do that for the moment and if she needed them to leave would be an issue for the future.

She felt Tonton lay on her lap and she gently stroked the piglet back as he thought about everything she had learned.

There wasn't any doubt that someone had taken advantage of her mental state but to think they had gone as far as to interfere with everything to the point that they had almost completely stopped her clan's restoration.

It was only because Mark and Davi thought of creative ways to get around the roadblocks in front of them that they had made any progress at all.

The fact that most if not all of the elders of each clan were more than aware of this irritated her even more, then a thought entered her mind.

She was aware why Hana couldn't help the boys the Hyuga wouldn't ever allow it, not without getting anything in return and the fact that Hinata was living here at the moment, was seen by them as making David pay for making their clan waste their time with him.

The door to her office opened and she found one of the maids walk in, the young woman placed her lunch in front of her before putting Jiraiyas and Shizune's in front of them, yet the young woman didn't leave.

'Tell me what's wrong?" Tsunade asked her and the woman simply struggled to say what she wanted to

'Forgive me princess, but a couple of us want to, no feel that you should know" she said to Tsunade and Tsunade noticed how the girl was using all of her courage just to talk to her

"Okay," Tsunade said to her

'First please know that we're grateful for you and lord David for allowing us to lie here, but how should I say this without sounding..."

"Okay you can do this Tsunade heard the girl say to herself

'Lord David ha started looking at us with the eyes of a hungry beast" the girl said to Tsunade and Tsunade nearly burst out laughing

"Princess, please take this seriously," the girl said to her with a slightly panicked voice, no doubt noticing Tsunades amused expression

"Whenever someone is working near him and her legs show more than they usually do, w can feel him looking at us"

"There are times that we even caught him staring at Lady Hinatas maid and if it wasn't for Mark, pulling him away David would have laid his hands on her more than once," the girl said to her

Tsunade wanted to laugh now, not just because of David's age, but the fact that the girl wanted to tell her this for a while now.

"There's more isn't there," Tsunade said to the girl

"Sometimes the young lord will have his spirit make hot wind and use it to blow our skirts"

This caught Tsunade's attention, especially considering a certain someone that was in the room with her.

"And later when the young lord had time to train..." the girl took a deep breath

"I don't know if this is true but there are rummers that he's been using the boys older than himself what tricks they use to peek on girls"

Tsunade processed everything she just heard took a deep breath.

'Don't worry I'll take care of it" she said to the girl before letting her leave her office

'So what are you going to do?" Jiraiya asked her

'Nothing, he's just reached puberty, stoping him now would just hinder him, and it's not as if there's something between us" she answered Jiraiya

"Excuse us we found more than a few issues with your funds, it seems someone has indeed been stealing from your clan," One of the accountants said to her

"We will take this evidence to the Hokage and the village will return the amount stolen from you, as for everything that was withheld from your husband we can assure you that will no longer be the case," the man said to her before leaving

It took three hours before the supplies began to arrive and the Uchiha immediately began to do their job, Tsunade didn't even have to say anything as rebuilding her clan's territory was their job from the beginning

She was honestly impressed about how fast they worked and it wouldn't be long before they were done if anything she would be surprised if they took longer than a week to finish.

She watched as her old home was completely restored right before her eyes.

Yet she couldn't believe her ears when she heard the workers say that they were done, it hadn't been more than a few hours when they finished and when Tsunade asked them how.

The workers simply said that they lacked the necessary materials and had to restore old ones and use them to fix the buildings, now that they no longer needed to do this, the job was quickly done.

Tsunade met the representative of the orphanage and the other guests and agreed to have not one but several schools built in her territory, not only that but she promised herself that she could teach healing techniques to those that showed promise.

With everything out of the way she now had time to move and see where she landed.

"Alright everyone, look closely because you have to earn this too" she heard Jiraiyas son say to a group of children, all of whom were wearing the same clothes he was

"Look," he said as he placed a stick in the ground and used a string he had tied to it to make a circle around the stick.

'Your enemy is always going to have to be in the center" heku said to them as he put several other sticks around it

One to the north- one to the south- one to the east and finally one to the west.

the sticks began to give off a dark glow before a bam of chakra shot from each other and surrounded the stick that was in the center.

'All of the energy from you, the world around you, and even your enemy is used o this technique" Heku explained to the children as let a small drop of dark glowing chakra fall from his hand

Tsunade watched as a small burst of light flashed before her eyes before a small explosion occurred

"See, its easy" heku said to them

'Maybe its time that we start accepting those invitations" Tsunade said to herself, as she started thinking of a plan

[][][][
Naruto felt everyone's eyes on him, but he wasn't the only one everyone in the class was looking at, Hinata was once again the center of attention and just like him everyone wanted to know why they were wearing the SDenju clans uniform.

"Okay Naruto tell us what's going on," Sakura said to him and Naruto couldn't help but give her a wide smile

"Yesterday, I was told that I'm now a member of the Semnjuclan and a lot more kids are members now too" Naruto answered Sakura

'You?" Sakura asked him as she pointed at him

"Yep, Davids wife came back and everyone got new clothes," Naruto said to her

"So why is Hinata wearing the uniform?" Ino asked him

'Lady Tsunade came back and because I'm living with her" Hinata tried to say but she struggled to say everything

"It would be rude for you not to wear the uniform" Ino finished Hinatas words for her

"So are you going to be wearing that from now on?" Sasuke asked him

"No, it's just for today. David said I can wear what I want when I'm in the clan territory but when I'm out of it I have to wear it, but I'm going to ask him to let me wear my normal clothes you know since I like those" Naruto answered Sasuke

The bell rang and the class was over, normally Naruto would have rushed out of the room to go and do anything but this time he decided to wait for Hinata so they could catch up to David and everyone else.

Unfortunately, his plan failed because Hinatas maid picked Hinata up the moment she walked out of the academy and everyone else had already left without him, nothing had changed he was still alone, Naruto thought to himself.

So with nothing else to do, he began to wander around, and before he knew it he had accidentally entered a part of the village that wasn't too nice.

He felt the looks everyone gave him, but unlike usual, no one bothered to yell at him.

He kept on walking until he accidentally hit a stall and caused some of the fruits to fall.

Naruto waited for the man to start throwing the fruits at him and yell at him, but the man never did, no instead the man just glared at him and began to pick everything up.

"What's going on?" Naruto asked himself

'You're a member of the Senju clan and both of the clans heads are here" Itachi answered him

"Everyone could yell at you and throw things at you, with no one coming after them, now, however, they have to deal with David and his wife if they do," Itachi said to him as he picked up a mango and handed it to the man

"Who are you?" Naruto asked Itachi

'I'm Sasukes brother and a friend of David's" Itachi answered Naruto as he walked past him

"What are you doing here Naruto?' Itachi asked Naruto as he turned to look at him and handed him a folded up invitation

"What is this?" Naruto asked him

"You're supposed to be back in the Senju clans territory getting ready," Itachi said to Taruto as Naruto read the invitation

"Lady Tsunade is having a party to celebrate the fact that her territory is finally finished being rebuilt, and the new additions to her clan, meaning you and everyone else," Itachi said to Naruto

'It just so happens my parents and I are friends with David and so he asked me to find you when he went to invite us personally" Itachi said to Naruto, but for some reason, Naruto felt as if Itachi's words weren't directed at him

Naruto was going to say something else when Itachi just pointed past him and said "Go"

After Naruto left Itachi didn't bother turning around he just felt the ground around him move.

"Whats are you doing here Ana?" he asked his friend

'That was nice, so what happened to the Itachi that always grunted?' Ana said to him as she placed her face next to his

'Someone told me I was too cold for my age" Itachi answered Ana and Ana just got a little bit closer to him

"Is it a girrrl?" Ana asked him with a smile that just seemed to grow more and more

"I don't have to answer that," he said to her as he turned around and walked away but Ana wasn't going to leave him alone

"Come one tell me," she said to him

"No' he answered her

They did this for a while until Itachi finally had enough and vanished leaving Ana behind, unfortunately, Lilli is Anas partner and she quickly found him the moment he landed

Itachi tried to escape, but every time he landed Lili would find him and Ana wouldn't be too far behind, he couldn't help but smile and then laugh, out of every one of his friends Ana was like a light that always made everyone smile in one way or another.

"Why can't I wear my uniform?"David asked his mom who placed his new clothes in front of him

"Because as clan head you have to dress in a way that separates you from everyone else" she answered him

His clothes were mostly the same, but unlike before his coat was completely black and his shirt was now white, his pants were the same color.

His new clothes were the same fabric as his old ones and the only difference was the color.

He noticed that as Marked walked in that he on the other hand had his mask on its white side and as David was about to turn his mask Mark immediately said no to him.

Like it or not David would have to act as the head of the clan even if he didn't like it.

Ana walked in after a while and David smirked as he imagined the hard time she must have had trying to catch Itachi, who somehow always managed to get away from her, she was wearing similar clothes to the ones both he and Mark wore.

Finally, the rest of his friends walked in and it was then that the three of them raised an eyebrow each.

Their friends were wearing the same clothes they always did, but all of the colors had been exchanged, now their coats were black while everything else they wore was white.

Yet both Mark and David felt their attention focus itself on the masks their friends wore.

"Maybe we shouldn't wear our masks today," David said to his friends who looked at him with confused expressions

'What do you mean?" Heku asked

'Politics" Mark immediately answered without hesitating

"You have to wear them, "Tsunade said to them as she walked in and for a moment both David and Mark felt their former selves separate themselves from the boys they currently were.

Tsunade was dressed in a kimono that fit her perfectly, every curve on the woman seemed to show even more than usual and if David had been just ac couple of years older he would have had to restrain himself from knocking the woman down right there and then.

Tsunade handed David the seating arrangements and to David's surprise, everyone was accounted for.

"Why aren't our parents?" David began to ask but he stopped talking when he felt Marks hand on his shoulder

He then remembered that the only real member of the Senju clan was himself everyone else was either an honorary member or was simply living with him as a guest.

"Your parents will be close by," Tsunade said to him as she pointed at a nearby table

David couldn't help but look at what was placed in front of him all of his friends were present, but for whatever reason Hinata would be sitting to his left while Tsunade would be at his right.

Mark was the same Ana was at his right, while Shizune was at his left and finally, Heku had Mini at his right and Sonia at his left.

"You know when I said I left everything to you, I expected to be able to leave all of this behind," David said to Tsunade who just smiled at him before taking the paperback

"So what are you planing?" David asked Tsunade

'What do you mean?" Tsunade faked ignorance

"Come on I have no reason to do this, and let's be honest here we don't have a lot of money," David said to Tsunade as he pointed out the obvious

"I just want to see how many rats need to be taken care of and how many crows need to be shown their place" Tsunade answered David

'I have no idea what you mean" David said to Tsunade bluntly before he turned to look at Hinata who had just arrived and to his surprise, she was wearing the same clothes he was wearing.

"So that's their plan," Tsunade said as she looked at Hinata, but before she could say anything else she had to admit she felt irritated when she noticed that David's attention was firmly placed on Hinatas Nanny

"Mark does he do this all of the time?" Tsunade asked Mark as she watched David stand next to the woman as he tried to catch a glimpse under her skirt

"Yep" Mark answered her

"He does know we're married right?' heshe asked Mark

'Doesn't care, you haven't been around, and it's always been just us" Mark answered her before excusing himself

This was going to be a problem, Tsunade thought to herself as she looked at David as he was pulled away from the woman by Mark.

She wasn't someone that cared for things like tradition because what did it matter anymore to her, unfortunately, the leaf was a place built on traditions and her forced marriage to David wasn't out of the ordinary and was quite common.

Young boys and girls were paired with people that could be their grandparents for either political gain better lands or military power.

From everyone else's point of view, David and by extension his parents had gained land and some power politically.

And Tsunade had gained control over several wielders of multiple different Kekkei Genkai as well as closer ties with the Uchiha clan, thereby gaining military support.

All of that meant that if David was to take a mistress then whoever that mistress was would suddenly become untouchable as long as she remained under David's care.

"And I just helped them do it," Tsunade said to herself, as she silently cursed herself for not seeing the Hyugas plan

Unbeknownst to her, however, the council was having a meeting regarding the future of the village, it has been years since the death of the fourth Hokage and for the first time in a long time, the village had not one but four people to choose from to replace the third.

Fugaku already had the Senju clan's vote as well as his own, but that didn't mean the entire council supported him.

While three others favored Danzo, they weren't above changing their vote if Jiraiya or Tsunade accepted replacing the third.

Unfortunately, they couldn't decide on anything so they dismissed the meeting and headed towards the party Tsunade had prepared.

[In another time, this would have been the same time Itachy would have killed his clan now he would have to, as more than one ninja was keeping a close eye on the Uchiha that came and went from the Senju clans territory']

Fugaku listened to the elders of the Uchiha clan talk amongst themselves, he was fully aware that most of them weren't happy with the current situation.

Yet at the same time, they couldn't argue about the treatment they were having at the moment.

Tsunade's party had gone off without any problems and to his surprise, both himself and the rest of his clan were treated fairly, there weren't any real signs of any friendly gestures but there weren't any cold glares from any of the other gur=ests.

At least none that the other clans bothered to publicly display anyway.

Ever since Tsunades return to the leaf David had released himself of any of the responsibilities he had and returned to acting as another kid, meaning that he spent most of his time now either training with his team or helping his recently adopted members to learn to use whatever Jutsu he knew.

The elders had decided to see just how much they could test the Ambus patience and by extent, the councils' patience by regularly entering the Senjus territory and staying at one of the houses one of their relatives were living in.

To everyone's surprise, however, Tsunade didn't voice her disapproval, she simply said that if the elders wanted to keep doing this they needed to provide her with something in exchange.

Normally everyone would have argued, but they were reminded by Tsunade that the only ones permitted to live in her territory were the ones that helped rebuild it.

Reluctantly the elders either gave up a fair amount of money to pay for their extended stay or gave a low-level scroll that anyone could get their hands on as payment.

Up until now, the three kids had been safe considering that they honestly couldn't go anywhere except their territory and as a result, they were surrounded by multiple members of his clan that were more than willing to put their lives on the line to keep their only allies safe.

Now, however, that was no longer the case.

For a brief moment Fugaku wondered if things had changed at all, the Uchiha had been able to move closer to the village and now had a say in the ongoings of everyday life, but that had all been possible because of the Senju clans power.

Politically and socially speaking, it looked as if the newly revived Senju clan favored the Uchiha clan more than their previous allies the Hyuga clan.

Yet in the celebration that was held the eldest of the Hyuga clan's daughters sat next to David.

It could be said that she had been taken in by the boy as his mistress, after all, it was no mystery to anyone that Hinata had been removed as the new head of the Hyuga clan after being deemed too weak for the position.

Fugaku knew that he didn't have to worry about Tsunade becoming the next Hokage anytime soon for she had her hands full at the moment.

She now had to deal with the work both David and Mark had been doing while she was done, not to mention arguing with the council over the Jichuriki.

It was as if a spring had been pressed until it couldn't be pressed anymore and the result after shot back up, would be felt for years to come.

The room fell silent as Tsunade walked in, next to her was her assistant and the piglet that served as her familiar.

'Welcome Tsunade' Fugaku said to her and he received a bow from her as she walked in

"So for what do we owe the honor," Fugaku said to her as Tsunade stood in front of him

'I'm here to accept your wives offer on behalf of my husband" Tsunade answered Fugaku

Fugaku understood that Tsunade was here for more than one reason after all Mark had been the one Miko had personally trained.

"You have to admit that I'm confused, as I understand Mark falls under your husbands' control as he has served him and only him since before David married you" Fugaku pointed out the obvious to Tsunade

"Mark is David's eyes and we both know that Ana serves as his ears, meaning that while they train with Mikoto your clan will be the ones in charge of molding the two of them" Tsunade answered him

Fugaku could feel his irritation grow and judging by the looks that the elders had in their eyes, he wasn't the only one that felt that way.

"What are you implying?' he asked Tsunade who just waved at her assistant who took out several bottles of wine and began to hand them out.

'I'm not implying anything, I'm just here to say thank you" Tsunade said to him

'You know the Senju clan doesn't have a lot of funds at the moment so I hope this small show of good faith can bring us a little bit closer" Tsunade said to Fugaku as Mikoto received the bottle of wine from Shizune

Fugaku noticed as the mood in the room began to change and despite not allowing her to both Tsunade and Shizune sat in front of him and Mikoto.

'What do you want?' Fugaku said to her

"I want you to put both Mark and David in a Genjutsu" Tsunade said to him with a voice that was lacking any emotion

"The elementals would never allow it," Fugaku said to her but Tsunades pig simply oinked in response

'they will if I ask them to" Tsunade answered Fugaku

"Why should I?" Fugaku said to Tsunade, he didn't have any reason to deny her request but more than one person in the room felt as if he had already done more than enough for the Senju

"The two of them are mature and talented for their age, but unlike anyone else in the academy they haven't been put in a situation that they couldn't overcome or was completely out of their control"

Tsunade said to Fugaku and as she spoke she locked eyes with Mikoto who made the memory of when she had taken the girls with her and when David had wed himself to her flashed before their eyes.

"I wouldn't say that," Mikoto said to Tsunade

"Still, you are right about them being far behind most if not everyone else," Mikoto said to Tsunadeas she placed more than one picture in front of Tsunade

Tsunade felt a vein grow as she looked at the evidence of not only David but Mark as well as they tried to peek at several women in the clothing stores that had been opened in her territory.

"They aren't too good at hiding," Mikoto said to her as she smirked
Tsunade knew the woman didn't mean anything by showing her this, she just wanted to tease Tsunade about Davids past actions

"Let's say we take your request what do you offer in return?" Fugaku said to Tsunade

'i'm opening a school to train the new additions to my clan"

'it's a school for training medical-nin, they won't be trained in combat but in healing and handling things like pregnancies and people that were poisoned"

"Normally training people from another clan wouldn't be possible, but if my husband and I were to owe you and your wife payment for things we owe you separately," Tsunade said to Fugaku

'I'll need some time to think about this" Fugaku said to Tsunade and Tsnade excused herself before leaving

The entire room fell into a heavy silence, on one hand, Fugaku had just been asked to attack both David and Mark, on the other hand, Tsunade a master of healing was offering to train the members of his clan in her clan's healing skills.

The implications of this were many and soon the entire room was filled with murmurs that quickly became shouting matches between the elders.

Some wanted to take the offer others didn't, Fugaku was honestly surprised that those that once argued about keeping their distance from the boy were nowhere to be seen.

It was them that wanted to accept Tsunades offer.
][][
The air had become eerily calm as the two of them looked at one another, the smooth blade of Davids's sword somehow reflected both the sky and the ground beneath it all the while it showed the many cracks Mikoto had been unable to fix when she repaired it.

David gasped as he tried to breathe, it had taken everything he had just to be able to last as long as he did, he had taken more than one hit and despite being completely unarmed Hana didn't have a scratch on her.

He had been forced to use every trick that knew both from his old life and new one and yet the woman in front of him was completely unaffected.

Hana used her eyes to either find the weaknesses of his creatures and beat them into submission with hardly any effort.

Innocentius had tried to help him but Hana forced his elemental to stay out of the fight.

Sweat dripped from his forehead and judging by how it had become increasingly difficult to hold onto his sword, his hands were covered with it.

David smirked he knew what the Hyugas eyes could do and so he had prepared for them, he had developed a skill that allowed him and him alone to be able to see the area around him perfectly.

he wouldn't be able to see anything with his eyes, but he would be able to sense a person where ever they went, and by doing so he removed the need for the use of his eyes.

His trick had caught Hana by surprise, but she quickly recovered and resumed her attack.

The embers he had spread through the area didn't burn or affect anything, not yet at least, but they served their purpose, they were keeping him alive.

Innocentius wrapped himself around David's hand before firing a concentrated blast of pure molten lava at Hana, and yet the woman somehow managed to grave that same hand and force the attack back at David.

Innocentius intercepted the attack and left David completely exposed.

Everyone that was watching visibly flinched at the sound that Hana's fist made when it made contact with David's chest.

However Hanana wasn't going to end her attack there no, she kept on attacking until she was certain neither David nor Innocentius had any fight left in them

"You lost David," Hana said to David as Innocentius wrapped himself around David and began to heal him

"No, I didn't" David struggled to say as his eyes were locked on an opened area where Hanas Kimono was opened.

For a moment Hana felt the need t run away, no one was supposed to see her undergarments except her husband, but then she realized that David wasn't looking up at her clothes he was looking past her.

She quickly jumped out of the way as Lili used the last of its strength to grave ahold of her, while Mini wrapped chains around or.

Hana would have praised her student's efforts but, she wouldn't, their attack failed and she knocked all three of them out and placed them next to Mark and the rest of Mikoto's team.

The sound of clapping reached her ears as the onlookers showed their praise for the show she had just given them.

As things stood, the Senju clan didn't have a proper training ground and so David- Mark, and Ana had been training with everyone.

So now that Hana had started to train them again she continued their public training.

her guards had advised against it, but she was using this excuse to be able to pass time with Hinata before and after she beat the instincts into the kids.

Hana placed a hand on Hinatas head and enjoyed her daughter's head as she leaned on her.

She had taken advantage of David when he was still vulnerable to keep Hinata safe and her plan worked, but now her daughter was somewhere she couldn't reach her under any other circumstances.

Hana sat with Hinata and enjoyed her daughter's stories, she heard about her days in the academy and how the boys worked every day, then the two of them would sin silently just enjoying each other's company.

Hana watched as Tsunade walked back home and to her surprise, Tsunade was once again wearing clothes that were a little too provocative.

Every wrinkle either served to emphasize Tsunades breast or the curves on the woman's body and the way Tsunade walked seemed to have an extra skip than she did before.

Hana had seen Tsunade before and after she had been affected by the war and neither time did she, no that wasn't true.

There was a time Tsunade was happy Hana paid close attention to the saint smile Tsunade hid from everyone and she nearly let out a gasp.

Tsunade was smiling.

"Why?" Hana thought to herself and then she remembered

The Senju clan had been destroyed when Tsunade left the village, then when she returned she had found not one but three people that survived.

Then after a brief incident, Tsunade left, and when she returned she found herself looking at her clan slowly coming back to life, like a field that was once dead but now had grass growing in it.

Hana watched as Tsunade was greeted by Naruto and when Naruto ran off with the other children she noticed how the woman's eyes hardened when she found David body laying unconscious

"I see you aren't holding back," Tsunade said to Hana as she walked up to her

"No, they need to learn fast," Hana said to Tsunade as Hinata excused herself and left the two alone

"Here," Hana said to Tsunade as she took out a small stack of papers

'Mark is good, but unfortunately, he isn't as good as he thinks he is" Hana said to Tsunade as Tsunade began to read the papers Hana gave her

She immediately felt her anger grow as she read, the village was expecting the heir to the Senju clan to have an older woman than himself just as David had when he married Tsunade.

It wasn't just that, the other clans already had several of their daughters ready to present them to Tsunade so she could find the one that would serve as Mark's wife.

"Mark isn't a member of my clan, "Tsunade said as she looked at Anas name

"Does it matter, Mark has knows the secrets of your clan and he's served David faithfully, to the council and the village he's already been adopted by your clan" Hana answered her

"So why are you giving all of this to me," Tsunade said to Hana, as she handed the stack of papers to Shizune

'And how was I supposed to give this to David?"

'We both know he was being watched by everyone, and if I was to give him all of the evidence those that were spying on him would do everything in their power to hinder him in everything he did even further" Hana answered Tsunade

Hana watched as a guard brought some wine to Tsunade before Shizune took it and began to serve the two of them

Hana watched as Tsunade drank one glass after another and she quickly realized that Tsunade still had the habits she had developed during her time away from the village.

"You know I had to stop drinking because of them," Tsunade said to Hana as she placed a hand on the sleeping girls, Haa watched as she patted each one of them before she took another drink.

'I have to do it when they're asleep" Tsunade said to Hana, as Hana listened to Tsunade as she drunkenly spoke her words, Hana soon found herself focusing on the wide smile Tsunade had on her.

Normally Hana would have commented that a proper lady shouldn't get drunk in front of others, and she would have as she knew Tsunade long enough to be able to speak freely to her.

"Hana I'm married," Tsunade said to Hana as she looked at the glass in her hands before giving her a wide grin

"Me, I'm married to a boy that could easily be my son, and that same boy did everything I couldn't," Tsunade said to her as her smile became one filled with grief.

'i have no right to stop him if, no when he finds someone he likes" Tsunade said to her

'And yet you know that you have to" Hana said to Tsunade as she remembered her relatives when they had married men\ women that were older than themselves.

"You know you could always separate," Hana said to Tsunade and she watched as Tsunade lost her smile

"We both know we cant' Tsunade said to Hana, there wasn't any need for her to do so, as Hana understood full well the implication of David leaving the Senju clan.

"Why don't you try and make a life with him?" Hana asked said to Tsunade, she didn't expect Tsunade to answer her he simply wanted to point out the obvious

"Because he will die" Tsunade answered Hana, his words were quick and left no room for arguments

Hana briefly remembered Tsunades family, then her dead husband she wanted to give her friend some words of comfort anything that might help Tsunade let go of some of the pain she carried.

'David isn't so easily killed, I mean look" Hana said to Tsunade and they both watched the elementals keeping guard over the Whitejaws.

"We don't even have anything in common, I mean we're worlds apart," Tsunade said to Hana as she looked at her empty glass and as Shizune was about to pour more sake for Tsunade, Hana watched as Tsunade rejected the sake for the first time since they started drinking.

Both women stopped talking when they noticed that Fugaku and Mikoto arrived.

"Good they're asleep," Fugaku said to them as he looked at the sleeping forms of Mark and David

"Tsunade please make sure they don't get involved," Fugaku said to Tsunade, he ignored Tsunades drunken state and he watched as Tonton spoke to the elementals who reluctantly allowed Fugaku to do what he wanted.

Fugaku concentrated he was going to put the boys in a deep dream one that would force them to reveal their truest thoughts and personalities, while at the same time he created a small projection that would allow everyone present to see what was going on and interfere if the situation became too dangerous for both boys.

He made sure that both David and Mark had everything they usually had with them on them and as both boys went deeper into their memories they would be able to find and use the skills and weapons that they knew.

Tsunade watched as the dream began and she used her chakra to burn through the alcohol she had drunk, she had to be sober for this.
][]][

David stood at the entrance to the Senju clan's territory for whatever reason the Uchiha had suddenly asked to be allowed to enter the territory in mass and considering Tsubade had left him in charge of everything again, he allowed them to do it.

Mark was gone now and with him Ana, but he wasn't alone his parents were with him, so he wasn't alone.

Even Innocentius was gone, the council had figured out a way of sealing him away so David was forced to rely on every technique he had copied from every show and comic he could remember.

The villagers had become even colder than usual but there was one good thing, he had figured out how to copy all of his favorite techniques, so he now had the Kamehameha and a bunch of abilities that didn't exist in this world.

the day passed quickly and soon he was alone, the other kids were asleep and he was now sitting by himself in the usual spot.

The night was quiet, but it didn't feel unnatural, not until now anyway.

David focused and allowed his embers to spread but he couldn't find anything.

Something deep inside told him that he was in danger so he did something he and his friends had set up a long time ago.

he activated the drawings, David felt his brain hurt as the memories of everything the drawings or papers had seen filled his mind.

He nearly let out a blood-filled scream as his muscles remembered every hand seal, the correct way he was supposed to move, and a bunch of other things people took years to learn.

[ Tsunade and everyone else watched David's dream and as soon as they saw the drawings several Uchiha ran to look for them and immediately returned and confirmed that they did indeed exist. ]

David opened the door to the mansion and found it was too quiet, he began to open every door and found them empty.

He finally reached his parent's room and found them asleep, he opened Hinatas room and found her holding onto her Maid in the corner of the room.

David ran up to them and found that someone had taken their eyes.

Thankfully both Hinata and her Maid were still alive, but they were unconscious.

David placed several pieces of paper on the floor and walls of the room, before running to cheek on the other kids and he found them all dead.

He remembered his parent and when he entered their room and shook them to wake them up he found that someone had slight their thoughts while they were asleep.

He ran back to Hinata and found both her and her maid were still safe, it
was obvious that whoever attacked them knew better than to kill them.

Again he spread his embers but this time he not only used them to sense the area around him, but he combined them with the drawings and remaining sheets of paper around the village, now he could sense and see everything that was going on.

he immediately noticed something was completely off, none of the usual guards were anywhere.

Normally ninjas were jumping around spying on everyone, but there weren't any now.

"No," David said as he realized that the council must have taken their chance and decided to kill him and everyone else

He ran outside and found the dead bodies of the Uchia everywhere.

"Solar flare" David screamed as he copied an ability from Dragon Ball Z

He found the assassins or but they were already dead, someone must have betrayed them

His embers felt someone brush on them and began to set fire on the person's clothes alerting David to the person's presence.

avid jumped away and used Gigamehes gate of Babel to throw every weapon he had at this would-be killer.

The man dodged the attack ad skillfully flung every sword- spear- dagger and ax back at David.

Unfortunately for the man David never bothered to make any improvements on the weapons instead he had done something else entirely to them.

He had made sure that e could make the weapons break when he wanted them to, and the pieces of those weapons would fire towards his opponent.

So as thousands of blades flew towards the man, David ran, he had just one more trick he could use, but everything had to be right for him to be able to use it.

He ran towards the same spot he and Mark had placed Innocentiuses summoning circle and forcefully summoned the elemental

'Bankay" David said and forced Innocentius to grow in power as the elemental roared all of the recently killed Uchida and Davids Family rose as burning zombies.

Yet they weren't alone, every person that had either did- had been killed in the Hiddenleaf or was buried there rose and attacked his enemy.

Yet the man was more powerful than David ever imagined.

David soon found his mind stopping as he found Mark amongst the dead and with him his friends, even Tsunade and her piglet was there.

"Innocentius!" David screamed as the elemental called forth every other elemental and they all attacked the assassin

Yet despite all of this, David never knew when the other person managed to get behind him, he only felt the blade of his sword enter his back and come out of his chest.

David grinned as his attack was already set in motion and nothing was stopping it now.

He smiled as a pair of massive fireballs fell from the sky and with them several spheres that used the power of the elements.

he would take everyone in the village with him, as revenge.

[tdsunade watched in horror as David had been more than willing to use the dead and disturbed their rest.

Not only that as she watched the smoldering creator that stood where the Leaf once stood, she wondered what kind of a monster David truly was. }

Oink- oink- oink!" Ton ton desperately oinked as fire began to cover the Senju clans territory

Tsunade and everyone else could hear the collective moans of the dead as their rest was being disturbed.

"Roar!" Innocentius roared and silenced them.

Everyone present didn't make a sound, not even the Uchiha who had gathered to witness Divids and Marks mental training, or what they believed to be their training.

Everyone now had their attention on what was happening inside Marks dream and to their surprise, Mark's dream was completely different from Davids

Mark was locked inside a holding cell waiting to be interrogated]
][][]
Mark smirked everything had gone off without any problems everyone that wanted to leave, left with Heku and the girls, even their parents left the village meaning that they would soon start their own village away from all of the idiots.

Unfortunately, as usual, it was up to him and David to hold the Council off and give everyone else time to do what they needed to.

He didn't doubt that the leaf would send assassins to kill everyone, but both David and he had made were to teach everyone that could learn ways of using one power or another that didn't involve chakra.

Hell, everything they did already was done by using chakra at all.

[this revelation caught everyone watching the dream by surprise, everyone had just assumed that everything the boys were doing was simply by a different method of chakra control than the ones they were familiar with]

Mark watched as the door to his cell opened and someone threw David's head in.

'he refused to talk" the man said to mark as Mark looked at David's head

"If you think this guy is going to stay dead," Mark said to the man who just glared at him in response

"Your friend was put in a genjutsu and he revealed certain things, like the variety to bring back the dead and a plan to destroy the village," the man said to Mark and only received a laugh from mark

'You made him think we were dead didn't you?" Mark asked the man but the man didn't answer

"Yeah, that guy believes that the dead should stay dead, our bodies are nothing but shells for the real us, so even if he made our bodies fight he left us alone," Mark said to the man as strings of energy begin to wrap themselves around him

The ninjas that have been watching his conversation with the man immediately react but it's too late, the strings have already done their job.

Mark teleports out of the cell and finds himself at the same spot David placed to summon his spirit.

For a brief moment, Mark looks around and remembers everything, David- Ana, and himself experienced here and places his hand on the summoning circle.

What he's about to do, is something that will forever label him as a monster.

Inside the interrogation cell, David's head dissolves, and in the room where his body was kept the people preparing it to be cremated watch in horror as David's body dissolves.

Mark smirks as David stands in front of him alive and well.

"It was a dream?" David asked Mark

"Not for long" Mark answered David as they notice all of the Ambu surrounding them

The two of them are ready to fight with everything they have, they don't have any reason to kill anyone here, after all, neither Mark nor David can die and any amount of torture can become a pleasure thanks to Lilli's power.

They watch as the Third and the rest of the Council walk towards them and order them to turn themselves in.

Normally both boys would have obeyed but considering that David had already been killed once, neither of them felt that they had to listen.

It would have taken a second, for both of them to de at the hands of every ninja present, but what Mark had done was something not even David would ever be willing to do.

David's resurrection was nothing more than a side effect of him using the summoning circle to do what it was meant to do.

He summoned the elementals in their truest forms.

No longer where they humanoids energy beings, or wood- dirt or whatever they used to interact with the world.

o now they presented themselves in their truest forms.

A massive dragon that evaporated the water in the world began to melt the very ground it stood in, roared as an angel of light blinded everyone present, the very forest itself had turned on the people that it once protected.

[Everyone watched in horror as the dream contined]

Mark and David held hands as if understanding what was about to happen.

A massive devil emerged from the darkness where no light could reach and the waters of the world retreated and took the form of a woman.

People suffocated as the air was ripped from their bodies and yet no one could move or die.

The dream ended as both boys walked out of the village and wrote a note before finally leaving.

'You sure?' Mark asked David who just nodded

'Yeah only an idiot would attack us after that" David said to Mark it was only after the boys had reached the new village that the spirits finally vanished but not before erasing anyway of that the leaf could use to summon them]

Tsunade turned to Fuh=gaku and said

I thought you said that things would go from bad to worse for them?" she asked Fugaku who just looked at the sleeping form of Mark

"I did, to Mark letting everyone live is the worse outcome" Fugaku answered her

"he knows that the village won't ever stop hunting them and after what they just did they sentenced everyone to become the targets of every other village," Mikoto said to Tsunade

Tsunade looked at the two boys and closed her eyes, the two boys were monsters one would destroy the village for killing everyone he cared about and the other wouldn't hesitate to end things if he knew things would go from bad to worse.

It was as if she was looking at a pair of rabid dogs that were only being kept in line by the chains they had placed on themselves.

Tsunade, Jiraiya, and the Third sat with each other everyone had left as soon as Mark's dream ended, some of the witnesses had been disturbed by Mark's dream others felt that both Mark and David were their allies and their allies alone.

Still, Tsunade and Jiraiya knew that something had to be done before the two boys truly grew to become a threat to the village.

Hiruzen had heard about what had been done to the boys and had witnessed their dreams personally.

"So what are you going to do?" Jiraiya asked Tsunade

"I'm starting a school for" Tsunade began to answer Jiraiya but as she spoke she found herself looking at not just her old partner's eyes but also Hiruzens

"What?" Tsunade said to them

"You have responsibilities now," Hiruzen said to Tsunade, the man that spoke to her wasn't the Hokage, nor was he her old teacher, no he spoke to her as an old friend and elder

"You left the village because of everything you lost and you then used the girls as an excuse to run away and"

"Yet here you are, you have a responsibility not to your clan but to him as well," Hiruzen said to Tsunade, normally he would have stopped talking as in times like these saying less was more than enough but Tsuunade needed to hear what he had t say

"You and I saw the same thing, neither of them has any loyalty to the leaf and we haven't given them a reason to have it"

"Tsunade like or not you are David's wife, tell me will you force him to live in a marriage where there is no love? will you force him to be with someone that will always keep him at an arm's length or worse"

"Will you make him live a life with someone that is with him in the same room, but mentally and emotionally is so far away that they might swell be indifferent parts of the world?" Hiruzen said to Tsunade

"I never told him to" Tsunade began to protest

'Look around you, you have more than most now"

"How many people would kill just to be in your place," Hiruzen said to Tsunade as he used his hands to show her her clans territory

"Howamy women or men would love to have someone like him, someone that dis so much and carried so much despite being so young" Hiruzen should see Tsunade moving her eyes back and forth as she struggled to find a way of dealing with the situation

He knew that his student was fully aware of everything he was saying to her but, she had to start acting as what she was, David's wife, and she had to do it before the boy grew to hate the leaf for its ill-treatment of him and those around him.

"He's too young," she said to Hiruzen

"So were many others" Hiruzen countered

The two soon fell into deep silence and Jiraiya began to talk.

"I can't and I won't tell you what you have to do, that's up to you," Jiraiya said to Tsunade

Once again he was forced to watch her go to someone else and despite his feelings for her he once again was forced to accept that he could never be with her.

They both needed to move and if Jiraiya had to be honest with himself he felt more confused than everyone else.

What of Heku?

He had kept his distance from the boy despite being with him for some time, what thoughts went on inside that mind of his, did he share Davids and Mark's distrust of the Leaf?

Did he share David's desire to kill everyone, that was willing to take those closes to him, or was he like Mark that saw everyone as an annoyance, rather than Human beings?

"The two of you have responsibilities you have been ignoring," Hiruzen said to them

"...." x3

No one said anything anymore, because nothing else needed to be said and yet they knew the conversation couldn't end there

"I'll do what I can," Tsunade said to Hiruzen, who hesitated for a moment before he answered

"Shizune I expect you to help with mark, your Tsunade's assistant it makes sense that you become acquainted with Davids assistant," the Third said to Shizune who was sitting quietly apart from everyone else

"That won't!" Tsunade began to argue but she noticed that the man she was talking to wasn't her teacher, yet all traces of that man were gone now all that remained was the Hokage

"Mrk had Ana" Jiraiya pointed ou

"And he will continue to have her" the third answered him

"Mark is smart, smarter than most boys his age," Jiraiya said to the third as he tried to reach his teacher

"Which is why he will grow to accept Shizune" the third answered

"I can just leave and take everyone with me or I can just leave," Tsunade said to the Third but her words weren't even considered a threat anymore

The third left after that and then Jiraiya left, Tsunade walked into her room and for the first time in years she allowed herself to cry, everything had gotten out of hand because of what she had askedFugaku to do.

No, that wasn't true, she wanted to see Mark and David's thoughts and how they would react to things when they got out of control and she had accomplished just that.

To Mark, there wasn't any moment that he ever did have control over anything.

The fact that his dream started with him trapped inside an interrogation cell, meant that he believed himself powerless to stop any situation, the best thing he could do was figure out a way to make the worst possible outcomes not end so badly for him and David.

For David on the other hand, he felt as if he was constantly standing at the edge of everything, if he allowed himself to relax for one moment everything would and could be taken from him.

That was the reason he started his dream alone with everyone he cared about having left him and why everyone he had grown to care about either crippled or dead.

After that he had no reason to care about anything, death was the better option for him and everyone else.

Those thoughts had already been there and she had just exposed them to everyone, the fact that the third and most likely the elders had found out about them, meant that even now the boys were being kept under close watch.

Tsunade felt a warm hand on her shoulder and found Shizune holding a bottle in her hands

"Lady Tsunade, guess what we're married," Shizune said to Tsunade

][]]][
David woke up and to his surprise it was late, it was so late that it was already noon and nobody had bothered to wake him up.

either Mark overslept too and that meant Ana had over-lept as well or someone had decided to play a prank on him.

the mansion was empty, most of the maids were gone at this hour, they usually went to visit their family in the Uchiha compound, or they would go off to either gossip or spend time with their lovers r whatever they did around this time.

He opened the door and found that nothing had changed, everything was the same and that meant someone had played a prank on him.

As he looked around he found Tsunade sitting in his usual spot.

'Hey Tsunade do you know where everyone is?" he asked her as he walked up to her

"Everyone is at school" Tsunade answered him as she patted her lap

"Okay you're going to have to tell me what you're implying because I can either sit on your lap or lay my head on it," David said to Tsunade who just chuckled

"Lay your head on my lap" Tsunade answered him

"Okay but if I do that I might fondle your boobs' David said to Tsnade as he laid his head on her lap

"I'm your wife your supposed to fondle them" Tsunade answered David

"Close your eyes," Tsunade said to David

On the other side of the porch, Mark walked out of his room and found Shizune waiting for him

"Hey, what's going on?" Mark asked Shizune who didn't answer him by using her words she just signaled to him to sit down next to her.

"Mark You are Davids assistant," Shizune said to Mark as she gently placed her hand on his head and guided Marks head to her ap

'I am Lady Tsunade's assistant" Shizune said to Mark and as Mark tried to get up, Shizune stopped him by putting a little bit more pressure on his head forcing him to stay in place

'What's going on?" Mark asked Shiune fearing her answer

"By order of the Hokage and the council of elder, you and I are to be together, as husband and wife," Shizune said to Mark as bluntly as she could

Mark didn't say anything, he didn't jump or react in any way that would have meant he had gotten hit with something he didn't expect, he just laid on Shizune's lap.

'I have Ana" he said to Shizune

"It's okay, most men have more than one wife, because of how Nin live our lives that our sons and daughters dying is so common that we need one of them to live," Shizune said to Mark but the truth was she was reminding herself of the reality of her world.

"Does David know?" Mark asked Shizune

"Lady Tsunade is telling him as we speak" Shizune answered mark

"....Shizune kiss me, I don't mean a kiss on the cheek I want a real kiss," Mark said to Shizune but Shizune couldn't bring herself to do what Mark had told her to do

"I can't, not while you still look" Shizune began but Mark stopped her as he place a finger on her lips

"I'll grow up, what's going to be your excuse then?" Mark asked her before getting up and kissing Shizune on the forehead

David listened to Tsunade, she told him about what she asked Fugaku to do and what she had seen in both his and Marks dream

David didn't say anything he just kept quiet as Tsunade spoke, then without saying a word h placed his hands on Tsunade's chest and kept them there

"tell Shizune to tell everything to Mark," David said to Tsunade, he wasn't mad about what she had confessed to him in fact he expected something like this a long time ago.

David was honestly surprised it had taken everyone this long to try and read his mind.

David left the Senju clan's territory and he jumped from roof to roof until he found a place he liked and noticed that someone had painted the heads of the Hokages that had already died.

"Hey, watcha looking at?" Anko asked David

"Nothing just trying to think," David asked the black-haired woman

"So why are you in my spot?" Anko asked the kid, she hasn't been in the leaf for a while so she has no idea who the kid is

hey there's a store that sells candy over there if you let me sit here for a while I'll buy you as much candy as you want" David said to Anko as he pointed at the store that had a lot of candy on display

Anko just smirked she could honestly just kike the kid off the roof, he looked strong enough to take both the hit and the fall but, hey she wouldn't have to pay for anything she got

So she just sat next to the kid and then laid down, it wasn't her problem if the guy saw her, why was he even looking at her, to begin with.

After a while, she heard David's voice.

"Hey I'm done," David said to Anko and Anko snorted as she woke up

"By the way do you know you snore, "David said to Anko as he looked at her

'No I dont" she answerd him

'That's what everyone says" David said to her as he jumped off the roof and walked towards the store

The man behind the counter widened his eyes as they walked into the store and he watched as David paid for everything Anko picked up.

Anko for her part just kept on graving everything she could until David told her to stop, the only reason she even bothered putting anything back was when realized David was never going to do it.

The two sat in front of the store on a wooden bench.

"Hey, you're a ninja right?" David asked Anko

"Yeah, what kind of stupid question is that" Anko answered David

'Got any advice" David said to Anko

the two of them looked at each other and Anko didn't want to deal with whatever the kid in front of her was dealing with

"Do whatever you want" she said to David as she got up and walked away
'What?' she heard David say

"That's my advice, do what you want" she answered him but didn't bother to look back, she knew that if she did she would end up getting involved in something shed rather not

"That's bad advice" Heku said toDavid

"Hey," David said to Heku who had his hands folded on his chest

'I heard about what happened. Itachi said it was the best for everyone" Heku said to David

"So why are you moping around for, this isn't you," Heku said to David

"I just needed to think" David answered Heku

'And dis you find what you were looking for?" Heku asked David

"Yeah"

"Hey, Heku are you going to enter the academy?" David asked Heku but Heku just shook his head

"No, I'm too far behind, someone is opening a school in your clan's area and I'll be going to school there"

"And before you ask, so is everyone else" Heku answered David

"let's go home," David said to Heku

"So are you going to tell me what you found out or not," Heku said to David

"All of this time the only thing I have been doing is reacting," David said to Heku

"I got married because I tried to save you and the girls"

"The only reason I even did anything, was to keep myself away from having to deal with my situation, the only reason why I even have people living in the clan's territory is that someone else placed a bunch of ideas in front of me"'

"And even now the only reason I'm here is that someone else did something" David answered Heku

"So what are you going to do now?' Heku said to David

"Nothing, I said so earlier Tsunade is here let her handle everything, right now I'm going to do what I want"

'So what do you want to do?' Heku said to David

"Hey do you think we can beat them this time," David asked Heku and the two friends realized that the sales were going to start once again

Heku and David walked back to the Senjuclans territory and they soon found Mark sitting next to Ana.

"Heku can you tell them what I told you, I have something to do," David said to Heku

Heku watched as David walked into the mansion but this time he didn't bother talking to Mark or Ana, instead, he walked straight into his office.

Ana and Mark looked at Heku with worried expressions as Jiraiya and Shizune walked out of the room.

'Tsunade, I have something I'm going to give you"

"Let me do this while I still have the guts to do it" Everyone listened to David say to Tsunade

"What's this?" they heard Tsunade said to David

"Okay I'll say this as clearly as I can"

"If you choose to use this information, then that means that officially your clan will be one step closer to coming back"

"Now if you choose not to use it, then the only things that you have to worry about are the things that you have been dealing with," David said to Tsunade

"I'm going to leave the village, I don't know when and I don't know what will happen before I do, but I will leave" Everyone listened, and somehow the fact that Tsunade wasn't saying anything made the silence inside the office seem infinitely larger than it was.

"When we first got here, the Uchiha found a bunch of old letters, papers, and things that seemed pointless"

"Things I read"

"Some Umazaki clan members got some girls pregnant and kept those kids secret from everyone, the same goes for members of the Senju clan"

It was as if all of the air had suddenly vanished from the world, David's words could be heard by the small crowd that had already gathered and yet no one dared to say anything less they miss something important.

"My clan," Tsunade said to David

"My actions after this will depend on what you choose to do with this information, but I won't tell you what those actions are," David said to Tsunade

'Why?' Tsunade asked David

"Consider it my way of saying that I don't want us to have any secrets and my way of figuring out the kind of person you are," David said to Tsunade before walking out of the office and looking at everyone that was standing outside

'You could have kept this quiet" Jiraiya said to David as he walked past him

'Yeah I could have, but I chose not to" David answered Jiraiya neither of them bothered to look at each other

'Why?" Shizune asked David her voice trembling with fear of what Tsunade might do next

"Because even though I haven't spent any time with her, at the end of the day she is still my wife," David said to Shizune as he walked up to his friends who were gathered waiting for him

No one said anything even as the group walked deeper and deeper into the village.

"Its times like these that I forget that he's still a kid," Jiraiya said to Shizune as he opened the door to Tsunade's office and sound Tsunade looking at the handful of papers

She hadn't bothered to move a single sheet, yet despite not having bothered to move since David left her behind, SJiraiya could see Tsunades hands were white, she was holding the sheets of paper so tightly that her fingers would soon start drawing blood from the palm of her hand.

Outside of the Senju clan's territory, several Uchiha moved to deliver the news, they had to get this information to Fugaku before anyone else could find out about it.

The informants didn't bother to do any of the usual formalities, they knew full well that unless the information they had was indeed valuable then they were for feting their lives.

Fugaku and Mikoto listened to what they had to say and for the first time in years, they both began to laugh.

They laughed so hard that their stomachs began to hurt.

Despitevertihing that boy had gone through, despite all of the eyes on him, David still had several secrets he had somehow managed to keep away from everyone and was now using them.

Fugaku ordered for the informants to keep this information a secret, he wanted to see what Tsunade did, and what David was planning to do if Tsunade chose to find the lost members of her clan

He had to admit he was curious about what David would do if Tsunade chose to leave these people alone

In the hallway Itachi listened to his fathers' words as he played with Sasuke, he didn't know what David was planing but he just hoped he knew what he was doing because he had just set in motion several events that couldn't be stopped.

This wasn't the kind of information that once uncovered would remain secret for long.

[][][]
Hana smiled she knew that by now everyone else had already found out about what David had said to Tsunade and despite knowing about the existence of the pages that were in Tsunade's position they were unable to act.

What could any of them do?

Try to take the papers from Tsunade, the chances that any of them could succeed wasn't very high, no that wasn't tight, Hana was certain they would succeed but even if they did there would be so many dead that it would be pointless for them to have done so.

The council was quiet for the first time in a long time, they knew that they couldn't act, if they did they risked making an enemy of not just Tsunade but everyone around her.

David had revealed that he had something they couldn't just ignore and yet they had no choice but to do so, they were like rats looking hungrily at a piece of cheese that was being watched over by an enraged cat.

They had no choice but to wait for Tsunade to make her decision.
][][
"Mark do you have the stick we use to play with?" David asked Mark who just looked at him and silently took out a scroll that had the stick in it.

"What are you planing?" Mark asked David as he held the stick in his hands

"This stick has everything the pictures and drawing we made when everything first started" David answered Mark and Mark's eyes widened as he realized what David was telling him

"It's too dangerous," Mark said to David as he started to walk away from David

"Let me finish," David said to Mark before turning his attention to everyone else

"Mark and I have been trying to copy Itachis seal, but we only managed to copy half of it," David said to everyone as he showed them the seal he and Mark had managed to recreate.

"What are you planing?" Sonia said to David

"If we work together and make Itachis seal again, we can learn every technique that was recorded"

"Nothing we learn inside our room will affect the outside world, but we can at the very least have every one of those techniques just in case we have to fight one day," David said to everyone

Mini looks at David and shows him the other half of the seal that everyone had worked on together.

As Mimi slowly placed her half of the seal on top of Davids, Mark placed the stick on the newly created seal and for the first time in an entire year, they all found themselves back inside the white room.

"Find them," Tsunade said to Jiraiya and Shizune who opened the door to her office and asked Mark and David's parents if they would like to do this mission or not.

And so the events began and there was no stopping them anymore.

As this was happening a woman found the White jaw's unconscious bodies and screamed in horror the moment her eyes caught sight of their unconscious bodies.

The moment word reached Tsunade she rushed to see if they were okay and soon found that there was nothing wrong with them.

Their minds, however, were lost in a world of their own making.

Tsunade listened to everyone talk amongst themselves, she heard them say how on the same day that Tsunade received word that her clan still had several surviving members, was the same day David fell unconscious.

Tsunade had to admit that they had a point, this was too much of a coincidence for it to have been an accident, however, knowing Mark and David she couldn't rule out that this could be their doing.

Tsunade was about to order someone to bring some stretchers to help carry the kids to an empty building when they all suddenly began to stand up.

She would never know that they had spent entire lifetimes together and she would never know that the moment they each opened their eyes they had forgotten about all of those lives.

'What happened?" Tsunade said to David, her words were calm yet firm

'Nothing, we just got our room back" David answered Tsunade who just looked him in the eyes before walking away from him

David watched Tsunade walk away and he felt years of experience entering his body, unfortunately, he wouldn't be able to use any of it, but at least it was there waiting for him to find it again.

It's funny how the world works when you are growing up, your entire world is just going to school, either doing or not doing things with other people and trying not to get your parents mad at you.

Then as you grow up the world you lived in, seems to get farther and farther away until it looks like something that was nothing more than a memory someone else had.

Mark looked at the students in his class they were just kids and so was he.

Just like David he stopped for the first time in a long time and gave himself time to think.

And he found that he was a selfish person, from the outside he looked like a loyal follower, but the truth was that he was anything but that.

When everyone was taken away, he went to the only place he knew that would have so many things going on that he couldn't have the luxury to think about anything besides work.

So he did just that, he placed David in front of him and used him to not have to think, and by doing so he ignored how his actions affected everyone around him,

To him everyone else was just there, they didn't matter.

Then Ana forced her way in and he was forced to look away from David for a brief moment, and now he was forced to look away and found Shizune looking at him next to Ana.

He didn't care about her after all he didn't know anything about her and yet for the first time in a long time he found that he couldn't put anything in front of him anymore.

Then his friends that were taken away were there and the world that was once dark and alone wasn't so dark anymore.

Mark thought about his past self the actions he had taken, he thought about a lot of things including what he knew about this world and he realized they hadn't changed a single thing.

Naruto was still wearing his usual clothes, and being a menace to society.

The changes that did happen had already happened, and the changes that did occur because of them were insignificant in the great scheme of things.

Mark walked into David's room and found David awake looking at the ceiling.

He noticed that Innocentius was using his fire to keep a shadow that was coming out of Naruto away from everyone and everything.

"How many?" Mark began to ask but David stopped him before he could finish

"Every night" David answered Mark

"Sow what are you planing?" he said to David

"Nothing" David answered him

'I want the truth" Mark said to David

"I'm not planing anything, what I mean is that's my plan"

"You see the village has a balance of power, one that will slowly be affected as Tsunade bring back her clan"

"Hell its already affected, you've seen the police around here they've been running around a lot more than usual," David said to Mark who caught Flare striking at one of the shadows that was aiming for his leg

"So then why did you make us use the stick?" Mark asked David as he noticed one of the kids moving on his bed

"Its pointless to have something and not use it" David answered Mark before he completely fell asleep

So that was your plan, Mark thought to himself as he walked back to his room.

David's plan was that he didn't have a plan at all, he just let the smell of cheese fill the room, and all he had to do after that was see how many rats he could catch as they ran to get the cheese that didn't exist.

He didn't know what David was planning to do after that but wasn't that exactly what he had told Tsunade, his actions would depend on what she chose to do.

Mark couldn't help but allow himself to have a predatory grin, this was going to blow up on David's face.

][][][
Tsunade walked in front of her father and grandfather she grinned as she barely controls the excitement she felt as she opened the doors.

In front of them were both the Uzumaki and Senju clans revived, each clan wore their traditional clothes for this occasion, but amongst them was another group, people who wore black cloths with white coats and masks that covered the bottom halves of their faces.

These were the people that fell under David's control, amongst them were men and women that were Uzumaki and Senju but had married outside of their clans and joined David's or Marks branch families.

There were even some Uchiha and Hyuga clan members amongst them, Tsunade knew her father and grandfather had immediately noticed this and she watched how both her grandfather and father took in the sight before them.

For a long time, everything she knew was gone, the constant wars and infighting had taken their toll and her entire clan suffered for it.

She had seen how the people she knew vanished one by one and soon only her and her brother were left.

Then her brother died and then the man she loved.

"Come on!" she said to her father and grandfather as she led them to a nearby building.

It was there that she taught everyone that had enough talent to lea the skills of the medical-nin.

Tsunade felt her father's hands around her as he hugged her and congratulated her.

She wanted to see her lost love again, but bringing him back now would not only insult David and everyone else, but it was something that she would share with Shizune.

"David," Tsunade said to her husband, it had been years since she first married him, and now he looked great.

Their marriage was filled with its fair share of problems but they had grown to care for each other.

"I know what I have to do," David said to her with a voice so cold it might as well have been ice

She watched how the dead began to rise as they burned everyone and everything around them, her father and grandfather moved to stop David but they were surrounded by not just David's clan but everyone else's.

"What are you doing!?" Tsunade said to the White Jaws, as she watched in horror as the kids she had watched grow into adults summoned their beasts and turned everything to dust.

She stood alone inside a crater.

Tsunade woke covered in sweat, she had to make sure David understand he couldn't keep doing this.

Whatever he had done must have affected him and his friends because even if the kids weren't aware of it, she was and so was everyone else.

Anyone that had paid any attention to the way David did things would know that he had done something, he must have the timing was to perfect, her mind turned to the dream that was quickly fading away.

She hadn't dreamt about anything in a while, for whatever reason she wasn't able to dream when she fell asleep drunk.

She was tempted to drink anything as long as it got her drunk and she could get some form of peace, but she knew that she couldn't do that, not this time.

Tsunade looked at the ceiling and for a brief moment she was tempted to turn on the light, but she didn't want to wake Tonton, so she laid there in the dark with only her thoughts to accompany her.

She knew that both David and Mark knew of a way to bring back the dead, their dreams had revealed that to her, and judging by the different ways they went about using that technique, they knew more than one way of doing it.

She remembered her childhood friends some of them got married and tried to leave the life of a ninja behind, others never got the chance to retire, then she remembered her mother, her brother, her husband, and her father.

Could she bring them all back?

No, she had to focus she couldn't allow herself to feel hope because having hope only lead to disappointment.

Tsunade opened the drawer next to her bed and turned on the light and she immediately felt Tonton move as he was about to wake up but managed to stay asleep.

She had picked it up before the kids had woken up and she didn't want to risk any of them using it for whatever reason so she took it with her.

As she looked at the stick she noticed that despite it being painted blue and red there wasn't anything special about it, except for a bunch of poorly drawn figures.

Tsunade felt her eyes widen as she saw something she silently cursed herself for not noticing before.

Of course, he would have a fail-safe.

When everyone watched both boys use the same spot but for different purposes, the Ambu immediately searched and destroyed any seals they could find.

The moment they did, those that destroyed the seal received basic hand seals and nothing more, but everyone knew that there was the chance that they had only received the bare minimum of information due to destroying the seals.

Now she knew their suspicions were right.

Tsunade let out a breath she couldn't treat that David like he was a boy, no she would have to treat him as the head of a clan, and even if he ended up despising her she had to make it clear that he couldn't keep doing things like this.

As she looked at the stick David's face came to mind, then it switched to the image of a young Orochimaru, without thinking Tsunade threw the stick away and cried.

Her ex-teammate, her ex-friend wasn't the monster he now is, no he was a bit of an oddball, but he always wanted the best for the people around him.

Tsunade covered her mouth so no one could hear her cry.

Tsunade awoke to the sound of small feet running down the hallway, she didn't know when she had fallen asleep as she got up, she remembered what she found out last night and looked for that dammed stick but it wasn't where it landed.

Tsunade opened the door and found inches from Jiraiya's face.

"What," she said to him, she admitted that she had spoken to him rudely but she wasn't a morning person.

"We need to talk" Jiraiya answered her

Tsunade noticed that Shizune stood quietly next to Jiraiya and when she noticed the fearful expression Shizune had, her expression hardened.

"What did he do?' Tsunade asked them

"It's what he's planning on doing"

"What he has already done behind everyone's backs and what he will do if we..... If you can't control him," Jiraiya said to her.

Tsunade looked at her two closest friends and opened the door to her room and signaled them to enter.

"And how am I supposed to control him?" she asked them as she sat down on her bed.

"The same way you control anyone that marries into a family"

"You take away his freedom" Jiraiya answered her

There was a long and heavy pause and the only reason the silence was broken, was that in the time it took a person to blink Tsunade had slammed Jiraiya on the wall and held him by the thought.

The fact that he had even suggested that to her, did this man even know her?

Didn't he see the dead lifeless eyes of the men and women, that were treated like that, when he was growing up?

"You better explain yourself!" Tsunade said\ demanded

"He's just like Orochi," Jiraiya said to Tsunade but before he could say their old teammate's name Tsunade placed her hand on Jiraiya's mouth and squeed

"Lady Tsunade please listen!" Shizune pleaded to Tsunade as she tried to pull Tsunade from Jiraiya

Tsunade breathed and felt the anger she had calm itself but she had to be careful because if Jiraiya said the wrong things, she didn't know if she could stop herself.

"Say what you have to say," Tsunade said to Jiraiya and Jiraiya signaled to Shizune

Tsunade watched as Shizune brought out a map of not just the leaf villages civilian area, but what looked like the areas of most if not all of the clans that lived in it.

She watched as Shizune brought out a scroll and began to place different sheets of paper that were either colored red or blue.

Tsunade felt her anger completely vanish as she began to notice which areas were the ones that had color.

Every marked area was either where the ruling family of a clan lived or where something important was.

"Where is he?' Tsunade asked her two friends

"He's gone, as soon as he woke up, he ran to everyone's rooms and left"Shizune answered Tsunade

"Before you ask Heku is with them," Jiraiya said to Tsunade as he looked at Shizune and then at Tsunade

"I know that this isn't going to sound like a big deal to you but, none of them are wearing their uniforms," Jiraiya said to Tsunade
][][][]
"Order- order ladies and gentlemen our great leader will speak" David announced to his friends as he presented Heku to everyone

"Thank you, Lord Senju," Heku said to David with a mischievous smile, he knew that his friend didn't like being called by that name

"First of all ket us all welcome Mikoto and Hana who are accompanying us today," Heku said to everyone as their teachers waved to them and everyone clapped

"Okay, okay," he said as he enjoyed being the new leader

"Now we all know the Hokage is going to be visiting the clans again this year, my plan is that since we couldn't do the challenge last time we go to the other stores in the village"

"You guys know the ones that are in the other clan's territories," Heku said to everyone and he watched everyone look at each other

"So that's why you gave us the maps," Mark said to Heku

"Yeah, Hana and Mikoto helped me make them. Look we just have to avoid going anywhere near the areas that are painted and we can get to the stores without any problems," Heku said to everyone

"Yeah, there's just one problem someone stole my map because it wasn't where I put it yesterday," David said to Heku

"Not a problem we came prepared," Hana said to David as she handed him a copy of the map that already had the areas he wasn't supposed to go near painted

"Did anyone else had their map stolen?" Hana asked her student and she handed Mark a copy of the map

'Okay, so that means Mark and I are being watched" David said as Mikoto flickered out of existence.

'Your not the only ones being watched" Mikoto said to everyone, as she showed them a toad that had a white mohawk and wore a black cape with a collar that covered his neck

"He's Jiraiya's toad," Heku said to everyone as he looked at the elder toad

'Your father"

"He's not my dad" Heku immediately said to the elder toad

"I was told to keep an eye on you and inform Jiraiya if something suspicious happened," the elder toad said to Heku

"Were just planning our game" David said to the toad as he unrolled the map and showed it to him

Mikoto lowered the elder toad and everyone watched as he began to walk on the map

"You have to admit this does look suspicious, can you tell me why these places are marked," the elder toad said to everyone

"Those are the areas we are not supposed to go near"

"I repeat these are the areas we are not supposed to go near" Sonia answered the toad who just looked at her without blinking

"I'll have to stay for the rest of your meeting, as both your teacher and Jiraiya's eyes," the toad said to Heku

"Why?" Heku protested but the toad immediately pointed at Hana and Mikoto

'They're your teachers and they're here, therefore I should be here too" the elder toad said to Heku

"He has a point" Mikoto said to Heku as Hana noodedin agreement

"So do you need a chair or?' Maria asked the elder toad who jus signaled to her that they should continue with the meeting

"Okay we all know that there are a lot of guards during this time, and whenever the Hokage is about to leave a lot of the guards start telling people to leave an area, which means that every other place is opened"

"Our mission is to move with him, you guys take one half of the map and we take the other half," Heku said to everyone, who just looked at him with confused expressions

'How?" Mark asked Heku, but it was Mikoto who answered him

"He takes the same route every year, that way if anything goes wrong his security can handle everything with minimal effort"

"Bu...but both Mark and David had their maps stolen, doesn't that mean that they're going to be watched?" Hinata said to Heku

"I don't know let's ask the exert" Hekusaid to Hinata as he turned to look at the elder toad

"Yes, but I don't see a reason for anyone to stop them, I mean your plan doesn't lead you to any of the dangerous areas," the toad said to them

"Okay this meeting is done, so who wants breakfast," Heku said to everyone as a waitress walks past their table

"Excuse me, we're ready," Mini said to a waitress who nodded and signaled to another waitress who began to pick up everyone's order

"Naruto what are you doing?" Shikamaru asked Nauto who was hiding behind a booth

"Shh, I'm watching David, he got up early today and ran out with everyone, not only that look who's with him," Naruto said to Shikamaru who looked at the nearby table and didn't see a problem

'So, werent Mikoto and Hanan training them?" Shikamaru said to Naruto

"Not them, look at the booth next to them," Naruto said to Shikamaru wh immediately noticed Itachi and Sazuke eating in the booth next to the table Mikoto was sitting at

"Look over there," Ino said to Shikamaru, as she pointed at Hanabi and Neji

"So what's up?" Ino asked Naruto

'I don't know, it looks like they're having some kind of meeting" Naruto answered Ino who was now staring at Narutos white coat

"Hey how come your wearing the clan's uniform but David and Mark arent?" Ino asked Naruto, the moment those words left Ino's mouth Shikamaru turned around and walked out of the restaurant, this was going to be trouble and he didn't care for it

'Well see yeah' Shikamaru said to Naruto and Ino

'So he meant it" Naruto said to himself

"What do you mean?" Ino asked Naruto

"The other day, something happened David got home and kicked everyone out of the office except the lady he married"

"He said that he was going to leave after she made her choice or something like that" Naruto answered Ino

"Maybe he wants to join another clan?" Ino jokingly said to Naruto

"Yeah, maybe" Naruto answered Ino, but his voice lacked the usual energy it always had

'Hey you can see what they're looking at from outside' Shikamaru said to them as he walked back into the restaurant and both Ino and Naruto followed him to the nearby window.

It was only for a moment but for a brief moment, the three of them could see the marked areas on the map before a waitress arrived and Heku had to roll it up so that she could give them their orders.

"I wonder what they're planing," Ino said as she began to walk away, they had originally gone to the restaurant to get something to eat but she didn't think it was a good idea now

"You know we could just ask," Shikamaru said to her

"So Naru" Shikamaru was about to ask Naruto something when he felt a dark presence beside him and he noticed a dark shadow growing around Naruto.

He watched as the shadow grew, but every time the shadow was about to pull itself away from Naruto the wind would slam on the shadow forcing it back into place.

Shikamaru and Ino watched as the scene created itself in front of them.

This strange power was something that would happen from time to time, but whenever that happened their teacher would help naruto control the shadow until it calmed down again.

Now however something else was keeping this strange power, under control.

'Naruto" Ino said to Naruto who seemed to be in a trance, she called to him over and over again until her voice finally reached him and he turned to look at her.

"What was that?" Shikamaru asked Nauto who began to look around in confusion until he saw something floating on top of him.

"Did my shadow?" Naruto began to ask them but a strange figure lowered itself in front of Naruto and hit him on the head, before waving a finger at him.

It was as if the spirit was scolding Naruto for losing control.

'Sorry Blade" Naruto said to the wind spirit who vanished from sight as soon as Baruto apologized.

'What was that?" Ino asked Naruto

"Oh that was Blade, Mini said I could borrow him until I could control my spirit" Naruto answers Ino

"So that was it," Shikamaru said as he looked at Naruto and as both Ino and Naruto looked at him with expressions filled with curiosity he began to explain what he meant.

"Naruto you and Mini are either related or you have similar abilities, it's probably why David adopted you," Shikamaru said to Naruto but as the words left his mouth, he realized how rude he sounded.

he was going to apologize, but he saw how Naruto immediately began to nod.

"Yeah I know, the girls told me," Naruto said to Shikamaru before he began to walk away from the restaurant.

"I mean even I know, that orphans aren't allowed to live in the main house unless they're related to someone, but I don't know who," Naruto said to them as he walked

'What o you mean?" Ino asked him

"It's hard to explain, out here people didn't treat me the same way as everyone else, but when I'm in the Senju's area, it's like I'm just another person," Naruto said to them as he tried to explain something he barely understood himself.

"It's the reason I wear the coat outside of the clan's area, Imean ever since I moved there, its always been me and everyone else"

"David and Mark are the ones in charge and of everyone and everyone's happy, but ever since his wife came back things have been...."

"I don't know, I know it doesn't make sense because they are always working, but I don't want them to leave"

"Everyone there is like me, they all have one ability or another and we all get along, but if the ones that made that possible" Naruto said to them as he tried to hold back his tears.

Despite only living in the clan's compound for a short time he had somehow happily settled in and didn't want things to change.

"Relax they can't just leave anyway,"

"I mean David's married to Tsunade someone important to the village" Shikamaru explained to naruto

"Relax we aren't leaving anytime soon," Mini said to Naruto as she pointed at the window where everyone was waving at them

"It's a window, it works both ways," Mini said to them as Blade floated to her side

Shikamaru and Ino looked at each other as Mini walked up to Naruto, they expected her to punish him for spying on her and the rest of her team, but to their, surprise Mini just place a hand on Naruto's head.

"Blade told me you were losing control so I came to see what was wrong," she said to him with a kind smile

Shikamaru and Ino watched as Mini reached into her pocket and took out a piece of paper that was in the shape of a person.

The figure was completely white and had nothing except what looked like a drop of water drawn on it.

"I'm going to need Blade so you're going to need someone to help you control that spirit of yours, I don't know who you are going to get but Naruto it's up to you to listen to him or her" Mini said to Naruto as she handed him the pice of paper

"Close your eyes and forget about the world, I don't exist until I tell you I exist"

"Think of someone anyone that you want to meet, " Mini said to Naruto as the piece of paper began to glow

"'your life is its life, why because she\ he is a part of you," Mini said to Naruto as finally let go of him

Shikamaru and Ino as well as everyone that was just going about their day stopped and watched the piece of paper fly out of Nautos hand and begin to change.

"Naruo open your yes," Mini said to Naruto and Naruto found himself looking at a girl with long red hair standing next to Mini

"Hey, I'm Naruto," Naruto said to the girl who was happily smiling at him

"It's nice to meet you I'm Kushina" the spirit introduced herself to Naruto, before running up to Naruto and holding him in a tight hug

"I dint expect that," Mark said as he walked up to Mini who was happily looking at the scene in front of her

'Mark, what happened?" Mini asked Mark

"His power was so strong that it pulled memories from the past and gave them a new form"

"Think about it this way, she was like Blade and Flare, but that kid has so much power that she was able to make a body for herself, but it's not perfect half of her is here but the other half is somewhere else" Mark explained to Mini

"So is she human or is she a spirit?" Shikamaru asked Mark

"Both, but as far as you, me, and everyone else is concerned, that girl hugging Naruto is Human. What I mean is that she will grow up, get married, and die, just like everyone else"

"At least that's what Flare is telling me," Mark said to Shikamaru as Flare and Blade floated towards Naruto and Kushina

The spirits roared and Kushia immediately let go of Naruto.

"Why?" she said to the two spirits who just roared at her again

"What's going on?" Ino asked Mini

"They're saying that she broke the rules and now has to lose her memories," Mini said to Ino

"Because the dead are meant to stay dead and to stay dead and if they come back a price has to be paid" Mark added

Everyone watched as the rest of the spirits arrived and began to circle Kushina who looked at Naruto with a sad expression.

"Don't move or you will lose her" Mark said to Naruto who was about to interfere

everyone watched as the spirits graved a piece of Kushina and threw it into Naruto

"She was always a part of you," David said to Naruto as he walked out of the restaurant

"Now on the other hand she is more like your big sister, so take care of her and you no matter what happens don't do it," David said to Naruto and Kushina, no one knew what David was talking about and didn't dare ask him what he meant

"Naruto why don't you and your friends go show your new big sister around, we still have things to do here" Mark sid to Naruto

As both Shikamaru and, Ino heard him say this they were both aware that Mark had just told them to go away but he was being nice about it.

"You sure about this?" Mark asked David

"Yeah, let's shake this birdcage as much as we can before they kill us or try to lock us away" David answered Mark

Mini didn't know what the two were talking about and to be honest, she didn't care, the only thing she cared about right now was not letting her food get cold.

[So remember how both Mark ad David ended up killing a lot of people after they either brought to life a lot of zombies or one single fully intact Human, a price has to be paid]

Inside the restaurant, both Mikoto and Hana watched with wide eyes as Naruto left with Kushina and the other two children.

"This isn't going to work, " David said to the two of them as he sat down

"What do you mean?" Heku asked him

"I have the feeling that people might try to stop us" David answered Heku

"Not to worry, I have taken the liberty of telling the other clans, so that no one takes your game seriously," Han said to David as a dog walked into the restaurant.

The dog carried a letter in its mouth that it gave to Hana, then immediately left.

Hana read the letter and placed a hand on her cheek while letting out a small breath.

One letter began to arrive after another, each one either being carried by some sort of animal or some kind of summon, but they all said the same thing, Hana's petition was rejected.

"Great," Heku said as he looked at the plate of half-eaten food in front of him

"Boss, you can't give up, You're the boss after all," Sonia said to Heku

For a moment Heku closed his eyes and then turned to look at Maria.

'Okay we will accept that they said no to us, but that doesn't mean we have to listen to them our plans are just changing" Heku said to everyone

Sonia what do you got"Heku said to Sonia

"I say we take something from every clan," Sonia said to Heku but stopped talking when she saw Mikoto standing up

"Absolutly not I forvid it!" Mikoto said to everyone, causing everybody eating to turn and look at her

"You children were already told no, by the heads of those clans, meaning that you are declaring war should you chose to enter their areas," Hana said to everyone

"Then I guess well invade" Heku answered Hana

"No," Maria said to Heku

"We can't we just came back and if we get in trouble again," Maria said to everyone

"Then how about Hide and Seek, we have the map and we have the teams so why not?" Ana said to everyone

"Okay, so who is going to be the black team, and who is going to b the white team?" Mark asked Heku

"The same as last time, everyone that was trained by Hana versus everyone that was trained by Mikoto" Heku answered Mark

"Do we wear our uniforms or not?" David asked Heku

"Yes" both Mikoto and Hana answerd David

"Itachi are you and Neji playing this time?" Mini asked the two boys who were sitting on different tables

"No" both Itachi and Neji answered her

"Now before we leave, why don't all of you move the date of your game, I mean that because everyone rejected your petition they will be waiting for you, so how about tomorrow?" Mikoto said to everyone who immediately noded

"Alright then tomorrow we go to war," David said to everyone before they all walked out of the restaurant.

Meanwhile, Naruto was happily showing Kushina around and he noticed that a lot of people were looking at him with wide eyes, but he figured that it must have been because Kushina had created a white coat that looked exactly like his.

The only difference was that while his coat was completely white hers has a red whirlpool drawn on the back of it.

He showed Kushina his favorite ramen shop, where the best place to hide away from people and just take in, the top of the heads of the Hokage mountain.

Aand finally Naruto unwillingly led Kushina as well as Ino and Shikamaru to the Senju Compound and they were immediately greeted by the smiling faces of the rest of the orphans that lived with him.

As Kushina watched Naruto interact with the rest of the children she couldn't help but genuinely smile, despite all of the children having some sort of uncontrol ability they were good kids.

She followed Naruto home and she watched as Naruto opened the front door to her surprise she was greeted by a Tsunade that looked as if she wasn't any older than seventeen.

Both Kushina and Naruto wouldn't be able to describe everything that had happened during their short time together as everything seemed to happen as if it was a dream.

Kushina watched enjoyed looking at the stunned expressions of both Tsunade and Jiraiya had and she listened to all three of the children tell Tunade of what had happened.

She couldn't understand why but she was happy to know that even if she wasn't around before Naruto had a place he could always belong to.

Soon everyone including their two guests was seated at the table and began to eat lunch and Kushina could sense the spirits are with their masters.

For a moment Kushina didn't understand why she thought that, after all, she is a spirit just like the ones with the other children.

She watched as the entire group arrived and greeted everyone before excusing themselves and running to their rooms.

Yet before they left Tsunade asked them what they were all doing, yet for whatever reason, they all answered.

"Nothing"

Kushina immediately noticed the expressions of the three adults, but she didn't say anything about it.

As the day passed, she watched both Shikamaru and Ino say goodbye and go home.

"Why does this all feel like a dream?" Kushina thought to herself as she laid down to sleep next to Naruto
][][]
Tsunade and Jiraiya listened to the elder toads report and she had to admit she was relieved to know that David wasn't planing anything serious, but her worries were far from gone.

The girl sleeping next to Naruto was, no is his mother Kushina but she looks exactly like when she was still just a kid.

"It seems that all of them can perform this technique but a price has to be paid," the elder toad said to them as he made an exact copy of the paper doll Mini had given to Naruto

"This is too dangerous for them to be using it randomly like this" Jiraiya said as he picked up the doll

A knock on the door caught their attention and they watched as Hinatas maid walked in.

'Sorry to interrupt, but David asked me to hand this to all of you" she said to them before leaving the roo

Tsunade- Jiraiya and Shizune opened the letters they were each handed and were instantly irritated, by what they read.

"My friends and I are going to have a contest, don't interfere unless everybody else does" were the words written underneath them were the names of the person who wrote the letter.

Shizune looked at the letter and couldn't help but smile at least they were being honest about what they were planing.

"Sorry to interrupt," a guard said as Fugaku stood behind him, yet Fugaku wasn't alone.

Standing next to him was Hiashi Hyuga, Hanas husband, accompanying both men were their guards.

"What's going on?" Tsunade asked them as she welcomed both men into her office

Fugaku took out a black plate and placed it in front of him and immediately Hiashi placed his hand on it, the moment his hand made contact with the plate it turned white.

"As you know your husband and his team will be competing against Mark and his team," Fugaku said to Tsunade

"Originally it was going to be a game of hide and seek, but there would be no way of knowing who won so, t prove which side wone, we decided that the team that manages to change the other teams color wins," Hiashi said to Tsunade

"No," Tsunade said to the two men who looked at her with confused expressions

"The last time both of your clans interfered it started a huge mess, I'm not blaming either of you, but you have to admit things got out of hand after it stopped being just Mikoto and Hana who were the only ones involved," Tsunade said to them

"Sounds like a good idea but, wouldn't it be easier if we just flipped our masks over," David said as he walked into the office.

"Sorry for interrupting," he said to everyone before picking up the plate

"You know she is right, sorry guys but I have to say no with both of your clans getting involve this time' he said to Hiashi and Fugaku

"Very well," Fugaku said before excusing himself

Hiashi just bowed and left after Fugaku left.

"Anyway, tomorrow my friends and I are going to have a contest, it's nothing important just something we always do. I just came here because I saw Fugaku and Hiashi coming in" David said to everyone in the room

"Waite, we have to talk about the summoning technique you used today," Jiraiya said to David who just looked at him

"You can't just use something like this" Tsunade said to David as she showed him the paper doll the elder toad made

"Sorry can't do that, we need to get it right," David said to them

"This alone can get you put away," Jiraiya said to David as he tried to make him see reason
"Why?' David asked Jiraiya

"Because it can bring back people that died years ago," Shizune said to Davi

"No it can't, the person that died is gone, what you are holding is something that remakes the person but without their memories"

"Think about it this way, you grow up, but you only knew nothing but pain"

"All of your experiences all of the powers and skills you had during that life stay with you and become a part of your instinct"

"So when the doll makes a new body for you all of your memories and connections to this world are gone, so you can have a fresh start" David explained to everyone how the doll works

"So when Mini gave Naruto the doll, she was aware he would summon someone related to him," the elder toad said to David

"No, we thought he would get that spirit that's inside him but in a form that he could control, I have no idea who that girl he summoned is"

"Maybe she is his sister or an aunt maybe even his mom who didn't leave the world because she was attached to him" David answered the elder toad

"Why did you make something like this?" Tsunade asked David

"I'm planing something, it's nothing dangerous, but it's something"

"By the way Tsunade where are our parents?" David asked Tsunade

"I sent them to look for the missing members of my clan" Tsunade answered David

"....So that's your choice," David said to Tsunade

"Shizune come here, I want to ask you a question, but I need you to stand in front of me for it," David said to Shizune

"If you have to choose between Mark and Tsunade who would you chose?" David asked Shizune who just looked at him with wide eyes

"Calm down I don't need to hear your answer," David said to Shizune before turning to look at Jiraiya

"What would you do if you could change one moment in your life, to go back and fix what went wrong, knowing everything about the world"

"Would you do it?"

"Would you go back and help your younger self get the girl? save someone that died? or would you try and stop someone you knew from becoming something awful?' he asked Jiraiya

"Let's say that we're together for years and we grow to care for each other like Fugaku and Mikoto, if I gave you the choice to use a perfect doll would you do it?"

"Will your bond with the one that was before me be stronger than your bond with the older me," David asked Tsunade

"You made your choice and I acted just like I said I would."

"And Tsunade I wouldn't hold that doll so freely if I were you because you might end up calling someone that already passed," David says to Tsunade before leaving the room

"Why did you say all of that?" Mark asked David

"Because I want to see what they will do' David said answered Mark as they walked back to their rooms

"Then I'll do something to muddy the waters," Mark said to David as his eyes began to glow with Flares presence

Inside the office, Tsunade was about to let go of the paper doll when it began to glow in her hand, immediately all of the spirits entered the room and Tsunade could barely believe what she was seeing.

She felt her eyes widen and her heart sink with a mixture of grief and joy.

"Tsunade" she heard her brother say to her

"A price has to be paid," Flare said to everyone as he reached for Nawaky

"No!" Tsunade screamed before graving her brother and bursting out of the room

"Why are you running?" Blade said to her as it flew beside her

"You want to take him" Tsunade cried\ answered Blade

"What we take is the life that was gone, not the life that was given," Flare said to her

Tsunade stopped running as the ground began to open in front of her and around her massive trees formed a cage.

"Look, he remembers how he died and how much it hurt, let him forget his pain and raise him as your brother," Innocentius said to her

"I can't," Tsunade said to them

"Why not?' Lili asked her

"Then you will have to pay, look at the boy."

"Do you see his pain?"

"Do you see his confusion?"

"Can you live with knowing that you took him away from the afterlife and took away his second chance at life?" Shadow asked Tsunade

"The world that is now, is not the same world that existed when he was first alive, can you keep him sane?" Tears asked her

"Tsunade" Nawaki held his sister and then reached out to the rest of the spirits who took a piece of his energy and gave it to Tsunade

Tsunade held her brother's unconscious body and looked at the spirits with desperation.

"A price has been paid, he will believe that a forbidden skill was used to keep him alive, it's up to you to maintain that lie"

"For trying to go back on the deal you made, now you must pay the price, our masters care for you, for they see you as one of them," the spirits said to Tsunade before vanishing

Tsunade walked back to the main house and ignored everyone that came out to see what was going on, she soon found Mark and David sitting on their usual spot with Ana and Hinata.

"I told you not to hold it like that" avid said to her as she walked past him

Tsunade walked past Shizune and Jiraiya and entered her oom and her brother tightly fearful that he might disappear if she were to let go.

Fugaku and Hiashi stood in front of one another, neither man spoke to the other, their wives might get along but they sure as hell didn't.

With them were various members of their clans, they were setting up a room for the two teams to play their little game in, normally neither of them would have bothered to go to this extent for a simple game, but their clans couldn't allow such an event to be treated as it was nothing.

When Heku asked them for help, he asked them as both the White Jaws leader and their student.

He didn't want his friends to get hurt, especially considering what had happened the last time, but the boy pointed out that no matter what they did, their teams were already being watched by the elders of the village.

So they came up with a plan, a simple yet complicated one.

The first phase would be, they would send letters to every clan asking them to allow their teams to use their territories for this game.

Everyone knew that none of those clans would accept, but they didn't have to, after all, they had placed the wrong date for the game on the letters that were delivered.

The next phase of their little plan was to get the entire team to be publicly seen discussing their game, something that went off without any problems.

Finally, the last part of the plan was simply setting up the room and letting the two teams play.

By this time Heku, Mikoto and Hana had already informed the two teams of the real date and what was being set up, so no one would interfere.

Normally a person would ask, why didn't the three clans just allow the children to play their game in their territories, the reason is simple.

Despite the White Jaws' friendly nature with both of their clans, they were still a part of another clan, and both the children and their spirits have an incredible amount of power that could destroy anything in the nearby area.
[][][
They all looked at each other, none of them wore their uniforms because this time they didn't need them, no they just wore their masks and everyday clothes.

If this was going to be a fair game then they would all start the same way, no powers no spirits nothing, t would be as if they were starting from the beginning again, just a bunch of kids having fun.

So they all took out the small pieces of paper that they always carried with them and recalled their spirits.

Up until now, none of them could control their chakra, so they had to use their spirits to help them, now they could only rely on the Mikotos mental training, Hana's physical training, and their teacher's lessons.

The game they're were about to play is a mixture of hide and go seek, with tag.

Everyone hides and everyone looks for each other, when one person from one team touches someone from another team they would flip their masks over and have to stay in place.

Now if someone from their team finds them, then they can flip the mask over and get back in the game, the game ends when one team manages to flip the other team's masks.

It's a game that's can last for hours and non of them expects anyone to win so it's just for fun.

They all looked at each other and began to look into each other's things making sure none of them forgot anything, when everyone was sure that no one was missing anything they all walked outside.

This was just between them, they knew that Mikoto's and Hanas clans would be watching but they didn't care this time because this time it was just a game between friends.
][][]
The third arrived at his office an Ambu had infirmed him that something was happening and he used the orb in his office to look at the village what he found was the Senju clan, along with both the Uchiha clan and Hyuga clan all setting up a barrier.

He was aware that the three clans were preparing themselves to have another competition between their students, but he knew that every other clan had rejected their petition.

He had assumed that they would have given up, but it now seems as if they decided to use the entire leaf except for the other clans' territories for their game.

He watched as the group of children walked out of the Senjuclans territory and stepped into the leaf, as of this moment they weren't a part of the world anymore, they were in a pocket dimension, where they wouldn't affect the world around them.

He watched as the children separated themselves into two different groups before scattering each one counting from twenty, back to one, yet the children weren't the only ones on the move, several Ambu had also entered the barrier, and for whatever reason, they looked as if they intended to interfere with this test.

That wasn't the only thing he noticed.

Why wasn't the entire Senju clan involved, for better or worse both boys and the girls are a part of the Senju clan.

Heku who is Jiraiya's son is a part of Jiraiya's clan, but as of this moment, they were the last two surviving members.

Which meant that Jiraiya had to be present for the game.

"Go and inform both Tsunade and Jiraiya" the third order one of his guards who instantly vanished from his office
][][][
"Lady Tsunade quickly wake up!" Tsunade heard someone knocking at her door, she had just had the strangest dream she dreamed that her brother had been brought back to life.

She opened her eyes she found herself holding onto her, her mind stopped working as she process what she was seeing, her brother was sleeping next to her.

"Lady Tsunade please urry, the game has already started" the woman called out to her

"Game what game?" Tsunade asked the woman

"That's right, the other clan denied David's request, he must have forgotten to tell you"

"Yesterday before the incident" the woman began and Tsunade finally remembered who the woman was, she was one of the maids that worked inside her souse

She quickly made her way to the door and opened it, to her surprise the woman wasn't alone, several Uchiha women were with her all holding different sets of clothes makeup, and hairbrushes.

'what?" Tsunade was about to ask when the group of women pulled her out of the door and pushed her to the bathroom

"They already started," the woman said to her

"Explain or I won't move' Tsunade said to the group and forced them all to stop as she planted her feet firmly on the floor

"When Davids's request was denied to have the rest of the clans become involved, he must have decided to go ahead and perform the games anyway."

"The two teams are already in the barrier, look" the woman pointed at the group of Uchiha and Hyuga clan members maintaining the barrier.

The group began to walk and as they reached the bath Tsunade found Shizune was already in it, with a group of women brushing her hair and mixing it with scented oils.

Tsunade didn't even have a chance to greet her apprentice when the group began to forcefully remove her clothes and began to make her presentable.

When they were done both Tsunade and Shizune found themselves looking at all of the orphans, as well as all of the people that worked on the farmland standing at the clan entrance watching the images of the kids either randomly walking around or trying to hid from someone that wasn't there.

It was quite the sight on the left was the Hyuga clan who proudly wore their clan's flam emblem on their backs.

While on the right were the Uchiha clan who proudly displayed their paper fans symbol for everyone to see, yet between them stood everyone tat served her and her family, dressed in their black clothes and wearing their white coats.

Tsunade sd Shizune walked up to an empty spot and found Jiraiya was already there but he wasn't alone. both Mikoto and Hana were seated with their husbands watching the game being played.

"An Ambu arrived at my house and told me about this, but when I got here, a group of Hyuga women forced me to put on better clothes," Jiraiya said to them as they looked at the way he was dressed.

Tsunade and Shizune sat down next to him and began to watch the game, from the corner of her eye Tsunade could see her brother looking at her, but stayed in his place alongside the rest of the children.

Unlike everyone else, he was wearing his uniform from the time when he died, but he wore a white trenchcoat and a mask that someone must have given him, so he could blend in.

As they watched Tsunade noticed that David was about to make contact with someone, but it wasn't a member of the other team no this was a member of the Ambu corp
][][]
"What are you doing here?" David asked the Ambu a the man stared at him

David dint even have time to process what was happening when Innocenious flew out of nowhere and pulled him back, David found himself staring at several Kunai stuck to the ground where he was standing just seconds ago.

Ana smiled she managed to make it this long without being found, normally when they play tag she's the first one that gets caught, but that wasn't the case this time.

Her smile quickly vanished as she found herself looking at a woman dressed in a strange uniform.

"What's going on?"

"Is the game over?" she asked the woman who immediately charged at her

"Lilli!" Ana screamed in fear as she put her hands up and tried to use them as some form of protection

Lilli spouted from the ground and charged at the woman.
][]
"What's going on?" Tsunade asked Mikoto and Hana who looked just as confused as she was

"Someone is taking advantage of the game to target them' Fugaku answered her

"Bring the barrier down" Fugaku orderd

"We cant"

"As long as the barrier is up, both the Ambu and the kids are trapped inside, our best option is to send guards in and capture the assassins before they can get away" Hiashi answered Fugaku
][][]
"So they finally decided to do it," David said as he looked at the masked man in front of him

He couldn't see the man's face other than this military-like vest and cat mask, there was nothing that made the man stand out.

"Roar!" Innocentius screamed in pain before vanishing

"We know your weakness, now you don't have your spirit to protect you," The man said to David as he showed him a piece of paper

David smirked. "To bad for you, he wasn't my only trick," David said to the man as he reached into his pocket

The ninja quickly moved and was forced to dodge a long katana that was being held by an old man dressed in the same clothes that the Senju clan now wore.

"Lilli!" Ana screamed in horror as Lilli was being dragged into a piece of paper that the woman held in her hands

Before Lilli was stolen from her, she reached into her pocket and found one of the paper dolls Heku had given her

She gasped for air as she held on to the doll with both hands and called for someone anyone to help her.

Her eyes widened in terror when she found the woman's eyes looking at her, as she was about to stave her, with her dagger, but the woman was quickly blown away by a flood of flower petals.

"Get away from my master," a man said to the woman
as he held Ana in his hands

"Lilli?" Ana said to the man who just smiled warmly at her

"No, but I know her," the man said to Ana before returning his attention to the woman
][][
The third and the rest of the council arrived at the Senju clan's territory and watched as the events unfolded, they knew that the kids had developed several new techniques but to be able to summon human spirits like these.

"What's the meaning of this?" Tsunade demanded the moment she saw them

"I don't know" the third answered his old student

"Everyone can you hear me," David said with his eyes cloths

"It looks like they finally decided to kill us, they stole Innocentious from me, so its better if you guys call someone else to help from now on," David said to everyone in the game

"Okay then games over" Mark aid

'No, they're just new players, it's not our fault if they die" Heku answered Mark

'I need your help" Heku said as he took out a paper doll and showed it to an Ambu that was watching him from a nearby building

"So its war" Sonia said as she summoned a large man with spiky hair

"How are they communicating with each other?" the third said out loud but no one answered

He noticed that the people from the village were starting to gather before realizing what was going on.

Normally everyone would have been told to go back to doing what they normally did, but this was an event where more than one clan was involved, so it was normal for everyone to gather and watch.
[][[]
"So we're doing this" mark said to himself as he summoned Flare to cover him while he called someone to help him

As a how echoed through the village sending chills down everyone's spines as a devil that wore a white mask stood in front of Mark/

"No killing" Mark ordered his servant, and in an instant Flare blocked the white devil's black sword from killing Mark

"I guess it can't be helped," Mark said as he unrolled his scroll and brought out one of the swords Mikoto had given him.

"I'm your master and you are my servants," Mark said to the devil whose ski was as white as paper and wore the white mask that had the longhorns on its head.

The creature charged at Mark but Flare forced it back, but before the fight could progress Mar attacked something to his sword forcing the creature into it.

The creature howled and tried to escape, but its attempts to escape were pointless, for it was forced into the sword.

"Lats go Flare," Mark said to Flare as he started to walk

Flare growled at Marks side

"What no, why do you want to e put in one of these things?" Mark asked flare who just growled at him again

"What do you mean, why does he get his own room and I don't?"

"This is supposed to be a punishment," Mark said to Flare but to everyone watching the two it seemed as the light spirit rolled its eyes at Mark.

Maria felt the sweat roll down her forehead and her nose before dropping off, she didn't have time to recall her spirit the ninja had just attacked her and before she could react, her spirit protected her before it was sealed away.

It had taken everything she had to dodge the ninja's attacks, but getting tired, she needed to summon something, anything but she could barely move anymore.

She reached for the paper doll in her pocket but just as she was bout to summon someone, the ninja staved her and she felt herself fall to the ground.

The Ambu began to search through Maria's clothes until he found what he was looking for, the piece of paper that had control of the spirit that was always under Maria's control.

The sound of someone clapping made the Ambu put up his guard but it was already too late, he looked down and found that Maria's body was gone, not only that but both the girl's sal and the seal he used were gone.

"I suggest we forfeit this game master," Aizen said to Maria as he carried her past the Ambu that was still standing in place

"We can't lose, everyone is counting on us," Mari said to Aizen who began to walk as if he was walking on invisible stairs

"If you don't want to quit, then let us watch the others fight and help only if they need our help," Aizen said to Maria

Mini tried to hold back her tear, Blade was gone and now a crazy woman was trying to kill her, but her chains kept on coming out, so the evil woman couldn't kill her

She tried to call her friends for help, but every time she tried her chains would come out and the woman wearing the monkey mask would find her.

Mini gasped for air and then she remembered the doll Ana had given her, she took it out of her pocket and held it tightly in her hands.

"Nice try but play is times over," the woman said to her and as she walked up to Mini, Mini closed her eyes, hoping to nat have to see what the woman was going to do to her.

Then she opened her eyes and she found a man wearing a long white coat holding the corpse of the woman in his hands.

The man threw the woman's body away before kneeling in front of Mini.

"Sorry I was late, but you were holding on to me pretty tightly, Master, now what do you say if we leave this death trip, after all, someone clearly wants you and your friends dead," Anderson said to Mini

Mini watched as the man picked up both sheets of paper before handing them to her.

Mini immediately tore the one that the woman had used to seal away Blad and in a gust of wind Blade returned to her side.

Blade oared but when it saw that the woman was dead, he just growled.

'Piedown will ya, I mean I did your job, so the one that should be yelling is me" Andeson said to Blade

"Grow" Blade answered Anderson

"Oh yeah, well you and what army' Anderson answered Blade

Mini watched as the two argued with each other, she couldn't help but smile before laughing, they were just like her and her friends.

"Let's go find everyone and go home," she said to her spirits who immediately put themselves in front of her.

][][][
Tsunade could see sever Hyuga and Uchiha walk into the barrier and quickly make their way towards the intruder that was still standing looking at nothing.

Whatever Genjutsu was used n him must have been a powerful one, because the difference in skill and power between Maria and her would-be killer was enormous.

Yet she knew that the men that were at the kid's sides weren't reliant on the kid's current level of skill, which meant that whatever plans made before the kids managed to summon these spirits had gone out the window, the moment the kids managed to summon them.

Tsunade briefly turned her attention towards the elders, any one of them could have given the order, no she couldn't rule out the fact that they all could have all been in agreement to this.

She watched a the Ambu was brought out of the barrier and the corps of the one that had attacked Mini was carried out of the barrier.
Tsunade was about to turn her attention back to what was happening in the game when she noticed Hinata and her nanny sitting not too far away from her.

The girl was separated from the rest of the Hyuga but she was still wearing her clan's uniform with its emblem, but she wore the mask everyone inside the barrier was wearing at the moment.

Not only that but for whatever reason, the girl's nanny was wearing the white coat that was now recognized by everyone as a part of her clan's uniform, but on the top right corner was the Hyugaclan's emblem.

For a moment Tsunade questioned herself, why did she feel so irritated, at the sight of both the girl and the woman, after all both Neji and Itachi were wearing their masks over their uniforms.

She knew that they were both members of David's team, even though both of their clans were keeping both boys away from the white jaws at the moment.

"Ahhhh!" the Ambu in front of David screamed as the old man in front of the Ambu looked at the man as if he was trash

"Give him back and you can live," David said to the Ambu as the look in the old man's eyes quickly calmed

The Ambu gasped for air and he acted as if he was about to hand over the seal before his body flicked out of existence.

The man didn't even have time to scream as he was burned alive, even as he was still in the air,

Tsunade watched as the man's burned corpse fell onto the ground and Innocentious screamed with rage the moment he was freed from the seal.

"You failed our master," Yamamoto said to Innocentius but the only answer the old man received was a punch from the fire spirit, which he blocked with his sword.

"Stop" David calmly said to his two spirits who immediately turned to look at him

"I quit," David said to his two spirits and Tsunadeimediatly heard everyone including the civilians and members of other clans that had gathered to watch the show begin to murmur with each other.

"Mater?" Yamamoto said to David

'Why?" Innocentius growled

'This is all wrong, we were supposed to go back and be regular kids, no ninjas, no clans, just us"

"I know I told everyone to summons someone else to help them, but that was just so they could protect themselves, but we weren't supposed to do this" David said to his spirits as he pointed at his would-be killer's corps

"Have you forgotten?" Innocentius growled

Yamamoto walked up to David and placed a hand on David's shoulder.

"A lot of weight was placed on your shoulders, but as clan head, it's your job to carry that weight," Yamamoto said to David

'I'm not the Senju" David began to say to Yamamoto

'I'm not speaking of the Senju, I'm speaking of your friends. They have followed you long before they....you were brought into those clans'

"Heku might be the current leader, but you are this teams head, you can't quite not until they do," Yamamoto said to David

"Innocentius, Yamamoto, I'm leader right?" David asked them
"Yes, no' both spirits answered David

"You are the head of this group, but Heku is the leader, whatever your planing has to be agreed upon by him," Yamamoto said to David

"...Okay let's go find Heku and tell him that we need to bring down the barrier unless a member of each team agrees the people outside won't do it," David said to his spirits as he began to walk in front of them

Tsunade watched as Davis led his spirits away from their last kill, yet when the image turned to the image of Heku Tsunde noticed how both boys led their spirits, while David led his spirits, Heku stood side by side with his.

][][
"Interesting," the Third said as he watched the ongoing events

"What do you mean?" Mikoto asked the third

"The way both spirits react to the children" the third answered Mikoto, as he watched Sonia walk deeper and deeper into the empty village

He watched as Tears had wrapped itself around Sonia, covering her from head to toe, as it tried to shield her from danger, while the man Sonia had summoned walked in front of her, leading her away from danger.

Most of the would-be killers had either fled or been killed with relative ease by the hands of the spirits, even as they watched the game being played both the Uchiha and the Hyuga were already locating the ones that fled.

That just left finding the ones responsible for this attack and holding them accountable, not to mention David's announcement that he was no longer the Senju clan's head.

The announcement itself wasn't a surprise to anyone, after all, everyone expected Tsunade to take control of the clan as soon as she arrived.

Everyone outside of the Senju clan that is, from the looks of it, not everyone wearing the new uniform had gotten the message.

The Third watched as Mark found himself reaching Mini, neither of them said or did anything except walk past one another.

'Are you okay with this?" Alexander Anderson asked Mini

"Arent your friends counting on you?" Anderson asked Mini

"But Marks is my friend" Mini protested

Anderson leaned down as he walked behind Mini, before giving her a wide smile that showed his fang-covered mouth.

'That he is, but this is a game, and right now he is the enemy" Anderson said to mini

The Third watched as he noticed that Blad let out a small grow and stopped moving, before immediately turning back and heading towards the direction Mark had gone.

"What's it going to be master, will you abandon Blade and quite the game or will you fight Mark and beat him?" Anderson asked Mini

Everyone watched as mini began to cry, but she didn't let out a sound, she just turned around and ran to Blade's side.
][]
Andeson put a cigar to his mouth before lighting it, taking in a deep breath and turning to look at the sky.

"How long are the two of you going to stay up there? Are you just going to watch as everyone kills each other or are you going to join in the fun?" Anderson said to Maria and Aizen

Everyone watched as bible pages began to fly around Anderson and only stopped when the man had completely disappeared.

Mini stopped running when she found Blade floating towards Mark, he didn't make a sound, but he was being careful so that neither Flare nor Mark noticed him.

"Blade," Mini said to her spirit, and Blade immediately piked her up and carried her to his side

Mini knew that she didn't have to give either of her spirits orders they knew what she wanted, just like she knew that they wanted.

Both Mini and Blade waited for Anderson to do whatever he was planning to do

"Now!| Anderson screamed as he swung his bayonet towards Mark's neck only for Flare to stop his attack, it was at that moment that Blade flew towards Mrk but something grew out of Mark's sword and attacked Blade.

Mini took this moment to run towards Mark and just as she was about to reach his mask, she found herself wrapped in paper before finding herself standing bac where she was floating.

"I always thought, that you were the only one I could count on to neer fight anyone in our group Mini," Mark said to Mini as he stood on the other side of a smoking crater

"Mini!" Ana screamed as she saw Mini and Mark fighting each other

"You can't beat him," Ana said to Mini, after all, she had seen Mark and David train

'I'm not running away" Mini said to Ana

"Who said anything about running away," Ana said to Mini as flower petals began to cover the battlefield, and in an instant, they all flew towards Mark

Both spirits fired energy shots at the flower petals, but as the smoke cleared Lilli grew out of the ground and was about to touch marks mask, when a green spear flew towards her

Ana and mini watched as the shadows around them grew darker and Shadow emerged from them, Heku stood with him.

"Hey need some help?" Heku asked Mark

"No I got this" Mark said to Heku but his eyes were locked on Ana

Hiashi and Fugaku looked at each other through the corner of their eyes it was nearly time for faze three, neither of them knew what rules the game had so they had to rely on the only people that knew them.

So that meant asking Itachi- Nenji- Hinata and Heku, thankfully none of the kids gave them an answer that contradicted what the other said to them.

Phase three was the easiest part, they just had to wait for all of the kids to find each other and end the game without anyone winning.

It would be a result that no one, not even the kids playing would like but in the end, it would be the outcome that left them in a better position than if any of the teams lost.

"Now," Maria said to Aizen as she noticed that David

Aizen flew towards David but before he could touch David's mask, the old man that was with him created a wall of fire that stopped Aizen.

Innocentius roared and flew towards her but before he was able to burn her a tornado of water fell from the sky saving her from Innocentius's attack.

Fugaku and Hiashi noticed that both Neji and Itachi began to look at a pair of stopwatches that they had.

They watched as both groups of kids stared each other down, but before they could attack both Neji and Itachi announced.

Time has run out, everyone you know the rules once both teams find each other and no one has their masks changed the game ends in a tie!"

Everyone watched as all of the kids immediately dropped their guards and began to laugh, it was over and no one could argue about the results.

The members of the Hyuga clan and Uchiha clan roped the barrier and allowed the kids to return to the normal world, no one said anything about the people that died.

As far as anyone was concerned they were just things made to give the kids someone to fight during their tests.

David sat on the stone street and looked at Sonia and Maria who stood over him with their spirits.

"Man that got out of hand," he said to them but neither the girls nor their spirits looked happy

'I was going to beat you" Maria said to him

"Nop, I was going to hit him first," Sonia said to him before they all started laughing.

Heku- Mini- Mark and Ana were doing the same thing as their friends before they began to walk back to the Senju Clans' territory, as far as they were concerned it was over.

Tsunade now had control of her clan, now that Heku was the leader neither Mark nor David could be forced to do anything by the village elders and they could all go back to being kids.

The group of friends soon found David and his group sitting on the ground and as they all walked back they found that most of the village had gathered to watch the show, none of the people that had gathered were happy but they didn't care about that.

They just wanted to go home get something to eat and take a good bath.

Back