Isekai Support Group - OOC Thread (Hero BBS-inspired, Always Open!)

Welcome.

O2Deprived

Goose Slayer
Pronouns
They/Them
So. I'm actually gonna do this...

Hello, and welcome to this thing, where you, the person behind the screen (in case you don't know what a Isekai is) get shoved away from your home, for whatever reason (death, puré chance, bad luck, BROB- your choice) and end up in a world you though fictional until now, either in your own body, or in the meatsuit of one of the characters, with a ROB working as their"Sponsor" (benevolent or not, that's your choice). The specifics are up to You, author.

Someone, for some reason, created this: The Forum, a platform that allows for every victim of this situation to comunicate and trade between eachother by posts, like this example here:

Example
Here you go!
1x Example thingamagig

Received it, thank you! Here, You can have this!
1x McGuffin
This is the básic trade, and it's not necesary for it to be an exchange of things.

Sentient beings are not allowed to be traded, but you'll probably find a "work-around" that I recomend You consult with me before hand.

They can't have unexpected consequences that the pósters haven't agreed on. No mummy-gold trading, here.

Your character can either be yourself, or you can take over the body, memories, and skills of a character in the new universe. If the latter, you lose all plot armor that the character had.

The person sent to the new universe is literally just you as you are right now. You do not get any extra backstory or powers unless they come from the character you took over.

Player Characters (PCs) can trade with other PCs, as long as both sides agree to the trade. When trading, make sure you understand how the received item works in its home universe. If you're not certain, ask OOC. If there are any disagreements about how an item works, the sender gets the final say.

Trades cannot have unexpected negative effects unless the player whose character sent the item agrees to it.

I refuse to allow grimdark stories. This can include but is not limited to: brutal or vivid depictions of violence; rape; taking a machine gun to a crowd; stuffing a character's corpse in the fridge, and generally being edgy for the sake of being edgy.

We're here to have fun and share stories, not to become OP. If you stick around long enough you'll probably become OP, but that's not the point of the RP.

Less important, but still good to know:

PCs can obtain anything they want from Pan-Amazon Procurement (PAP), but to get it they must trade something of equal value. PCs access PAP from their forum interface. The PC selects what he wants to purchase, then PAP tells him what he will need to trade for it.

PCs can gain resources from other universes and/or PAP credit by taking jobs from the Want Ads. Long-term jobs (more than a day or two) require GM approval for your first few months in the RP.

You can always partially reset your PC to make things more challenging. The exact details are up to you.

Once you have participated here for 4 months, I will allow you to Crossover freely with other "veteran" posters, while the Want Add time limit will be removed, and you will be free to choose the duration freely.

Hard Mode Challenge (entirely optional)

Players may choose to roll a die or dice* to see how well their character does at any given task, with character success correlating to how well the player rolls. Players may add bonuses and penalties to their roll to account for environmental factors and character skill (or lack thereof). Players only roll for actions they want their character to be able to fail at, so the actual level of difficulty depends on how risk-averse the player is.

*For results that are most likely to cluster around the average result, use multiple dice. For results that are equally likely to be an average result or an extreme one, use a single die.

Hard mode can be undertaken by any player, but it's mostly recommended for a character in High Tier or God Tier, once the character has become so powerful that it becomes boring to play otherwise. Hard mode is strictly optional, so if you enjoy playing as an unchallenged God Tier, you should keep doing that.

This is heavily based on a Open RP in SB, which after asking permision from the author,
I'm creating My own versión of it, because I honestly enjoy writting things over there, and maybe You lot Will do too.

You can come and go as you please, and the main objective is for You to enjoy your time. So... see you soon in the IC thread, if you decide to participate.

IC Thread Link.

And in a sidenote, if you were to add the link to your signature, I'd be extremelly appreciated. No obligations, but if you are interested in participating, it may attract some more players to this place.

Last edited:
Considering I was a participant in SB one (on hiatus rn) and back participating with QQ one...I might consider this one as well I guess? No promise though.

It's fine. As I said before, this is an Open RP. Come and go as you feel like. Still, happy to have you, if you do.

Just an advice, maybe have one of your own PC do one or two post so things can slightly move. Activity attracts attention after all and having a post to base on will be good for newcomer.

en.m.wikipedia.org

Rave Master - Wikipedia

Dragon Ball - Wikipedia

In order, I want to be Elie (during the Dancing Thunder Arc), Oolong (during the Emperor Pilaf Saga) or Skywarp (during the Episode TransWarped)

Any of those would be perfectly fine, and could lead to interesting situations, but...

Well, I'm kinda biased towards Transformers, personally. Still, ignoring that, Oolong would definetely offer an interesting perspective of things, while Elie would probably be one of the "easiest" to write...

Honestly, it kinda boils down to personal preference.

Meanwhile me here with Alice's situation being basically "Yes". Was Shinki Alice's mother and killed by Reimu or was she just regular girl who turned into Magician? Yes. Did Alice actually know Reimu and Marisa or simply reputation? Yes. Do Alice hate Reimu for killing her mother or a friend but separated some time ago? Yes.

I've narrowed it down to Elie and Oolong then. On one hand, I think a Character as Demoted to Extra as Oolong could lead to some interesting situations. On the other hand, DB is pretty overused and I really like Rave Master.

Decisions, decisions....

Meanwhile me here with Alice's situation being basically "Yes". Was Shinki Alice's mother and killed by Reimu or was she just regular girl who turned into Magician? Yes. Did Alice actually know Reimu and Marisa or simply reputation? Yes. Do Alice hate Reimu for killing her mother or a friend but separated some time ago? Yes.

Edit: dumb enter key. Anyways, Boohoo, whatever you may choose, know that it's fine on my end.

dumb enter key. Anyways, Boohoo, whatever you may choose, know that it's fine on my end
Don't worry, I already hid most of the nasty stuff. Been on this for quite a time after all but let's just say, Alice very definitely not the most stable person. Schrodinger trauma and emotional mix-up tend to do that for a person.

Back