Isekai Support Group. (IC Thread- Always Open! Hero BBS Inspired)

Intro and Link

O2Deprived

Goose Slayer
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello.

If you are reading this, then I have a few news for you. The bad is... that you are not home anymore, as you have probably noticed. Probably not even inhabitating your own body, even.

Good news is, you are not alone in this situation. This... forum here, exists so you can actually interact with people in similar situations to yours, plus some other services that will allow you to have an easier time wherever you have found yourself. This thread is always open for you to ask for help, chat, and similar... even if things may not benefit you that much on your end.

Anyways, you are probably confused, right now, so... let's start with a few questions, that should allow you to get your bearings.

What reality have you found yourself in?
Whose body did you find yourself in?
When in the timeline did you arrive?
What are your plans in your new reality?
How far have you gotten?
Have you had any notable successes or failures?
Is there anything you're looking forward to? Not looking forward to?
Is there anything you would like advice about?

And, for what is worth, I hope you have good luck on your journey.

No need to be caught up: You can come and go as You please, reading absolutely everything is not necesary. You feel like posting something, you do it.

No Munchkin: This is not a CYOA, nor a competitive thing. We are focusing in the story, and interactions that everyone has here. Of course your characters Will grow more powerful, and I'm not gonna stop you to appear in the body of Dante, to put an example, but that's not the Main Focus here. Get in, interact in fun ways, give advise and help them out. Do stuff that You enjoy, and that others enjoy reading. Also, while I allow characters to have different "backgrounds", you won't keep them if you are not taking over a character. It's just you, after getting shafted into another dimention.

No grimdark/derp: I don't mean I won't allow you to go to a setting like PMMM, Danganropa, W40k, or such. That's fine. What I won't allow, however, is a player describing how their PC enjoys splitting people in half and batting on their fluids. That's not okay, and I'll PM You to edit it out of You do. You can hint that something horrible happened, had sex, went absolutely nuts and started sending everything to hell, but not in a descriptive way, and once you do, I'll expect You to not linger in it. If you are unsure, You can always ask me here, or in a PM.

On that note, this thread is for OOC clarifications, discusions, and similar. You can small snippets in the IC thread inside of spoilers, but this is the main place to do it. Also, the Main POV would be your characters, but alternative ones are fine, too.

You can trade with other posters using spoilers at your discrettion , but they can't have unexpected consequences that the pósters haven't agreed on. No mummy-gold trading, here.

Crossovers between two or more players are allowed, but you must ask for permittion to me first, and check everything with all the participatin parties. If you end up being part of this and participating for longer than 4 months, I will allow you to Crossover without checking with me, first, so long as you both agree on how it works, and follow the rules. Same goes with the Want Adds, no time limits once you are past the 4 months.

Once you complete whatever Journey You have planned for the PC in that world, you can go to whatever next one You decide on, with the circunstance being of your selection. Fresh start, only keep some stuff, has everything on their person, your choice.

Slight guidelines for the Store:
1-50: Daily life items that's cheap and basically grocery, like a bag of apples, for example. Want-Ad that gives probably something that similarly a busy work or chore that last a day or two.
51-500: Something more expensive like electronic or vehicles, perhaps basic weapon too. A bow, sword, a pistol, a car, a motorbike. Want-ad is long-term like literally job or a more risky job with possible danger like hunting an animal, delivering items through dangerous land, defeating mook enemy in combat, etc.
500-3000: Something like knowledge, skill, property like house, combat-grade weapon like gun. Getting basic understanding of hand-to-hand combat, knowledge about chemistry, or the occult (nothing special) and similar. Want-ad most likely to be a Long term job or one that has a specific goal like becoming the best musician in a country. Arduous, risky jobs and combat ones would qualify, but it would still a short one, less than a week. A duel or gauntlet against elite enemies or a boss.

Beyond that, it's a 100% percent under your discretion, as long as you follow the rules for the Store.
As long as you've read the rules in this post you're reading right now, you can write an introductory post at any time. You don't have to be caught up on the thread before posting (though you certainly can if you want). The OOC thread is Here.

Aside from that, if you wish to make a long-term Want Add, you'll have to contact me in a PM to hash out the details, and for me to approve it. We are talking about Months/Years long, up to 1 month and a half is fine in my end. Time won't progress in your story while you are doing a Want Add: It'll be like you flickered for an instant and changed some part of your appearance in accordance to what happened.

Beyond that, have fun.

Last edited:
. . . alright, I think it's actually clear. Or, well, at least close enough to that...

Now, what the hell is this... forum thingie?

Hello.

If you are reading this, then I have a few news for you. The bad is... that you are not home anymore, as you have probably noticed. Probably not even inhabitating your own body, even.

Good news is, you are not alone in this situation. This... forum here, exists so you can actually interact with people in similar situations to yours, plus some other services that will allow you to have an easier time wherever you have found yourself. This thread is always open for you to ask for help, chat, and similar... even if things may not benefit you that much on your end.

...well, that gives a few explanations, at least...

A-anyways, I guess I'd... better post something?

What reality have you found yourself in?
Whose body did you find yourself in?
When in the timeline did you arrive?
What are your plans in your new reality?
How far have you gotten?
Have you had any notable successes or failures?
Is there anything you're looking forward to? Not looking forward to?
Is there anything you would like advice about?

Uh, okay, in order...

I'm... not sure, honestly. I've been kinda walking around in this... forest for a while, kinda saw some strange animals, but not something that... actually rings a bell?

I... think in my own? Like, there's some stuff that feels really off, but... well, again. I dunno...

How the hell am I supposed to answer that? Like, I don't even know where I am...

...find a town, like, soon? Not sure, aside from that...

Been wanderin the forest for a while, saw some weird animals and stuff, and... I think I found a trail, of some sort? At least, there's not a lot of vegetation and stuff in the way...

Got a big stick that I'm using as a walking cane thingie. Kinda ran out of breath, the air feels weirdly thick...

Finding a town, definetely. Crossing paths with whatever may hunt the stuff I've seen around...

Er, is there anybody here? Like, I-I'm not alone, right? And... I dunno.

Um. Gonna keep following this trail thing, probably will make a better introduction later....

*rustling leaves, thump*

...okay, that sounded really close, no thank you-

User: Alice Margatroid
World: Gensokyo
Want-Ad: -

This is....interesting. I am not sure what I expected when I woke up today, but waking up in a body not of my own, is not one of them. My memories still a jumble and my body felt weird, I doubt I would be used to this any time soon. Still, at least I cognizant enough to recognize what is my situation. What my own opinion is...on hold for now though. Ah, I rambled, I suppose an introduction would be good?

Greetings from Eastern Paradise everyone. I am....I suppose my name is Alice Margatroid for now, due to the circumstances. It was a miracle that retain some semblances of knowledge of my situation.

Gensokyo is the name of the land I am most likely living in right now. Technically located deep in Japan, Gensokyo is actually similar to separate dimension where the supernatural still thrives on in this modern age. By separating the realm from the rest of the world with some kind of magical border, supernatural things such as youkai, gods, monsters can live inside without fear of forgotten into oblivion as they are supported by isolated population of human. The land rely on delicate balance to maintain itself and the details will take me too long to describe. In short, just think of a pocket dimension where supernatural still reign supreme.

I myself is a Magician, living inside a house at what's known to the local as Forest of Magic. A lovely place for those who dabbles in mystic and capable of protecting themselves like me but certainly not someplace that common folk should traverse if they value themselves. As a Magician, I focused on creating and using dolls. Perhaps not the most flashy or interesting but it has its own place, especially with how useful it is in everyday life. Though...perhaps if I need more power...no...Alice won't ever use that and neither do I want to find out...no.

Anyway, I've only been awake for around four hours now. I still possess Alice's skill and knowledge so there is not much to worry in that front. But...the integration seems a bit....off. Perhaps it was something in the process but past a certain threshold...my memories are uncertain at best. Just thinking about it made me hurt.

As for plan....honestly, I don't know. As a magician, I am self-sufficient enough to not need to work or similar. Alice do have a goal but I with my memories of modern times and its culture can only shake my own head. Creating an autonomous doll with their own free will, while certainly a great feat, isn't exactly something I personally thought high of. AI, Robot, or even various golems or such many media already spoiled me of such wonders. So for now, I don't really have much of a plan or goal beyond acclimatizing and learn more magic or something.

Right now I simply idly studying of whatever book I have while also controlling various dolls to take care the house and do the chores. Still, I probably need to go out soon to make sure I am where I thought I really am and maybe get more understanding on the current situation. There's not much I remember about dates in canon proper but I can assess the situation from what major incident or events happened. But that's something for tomorrow or later this week.

So right now I am just....taking it easy I guess. Rather shameful but I think I have all the time in the world anyway.
Er, is there anybody here? Like, I-I'm not alone, right? And... I dunno.
No, you're not alone. At least in this forum, though you also probably aren't alone there too. Greetings, I am....Alice Margatroid. Who are you?

*hard breathing, quick footfalls*

-keepgoingkeepgoingkeepgoingdoesn'tmatterhowtireddon'tstopitwillcatchyoujustkeeprunning-

*a few minutes latter*

*hard breathing* is- is it gone? D-did it stop following me?

...I can't hear anything, for now... ugh, why did I think I would be anywere near close to a safe place, what the fuck was I thinking...

. . . that thing was really familiar, for some reason... got it on the tip of my tongue, but...

No, you're not alone. At least in this forum, though you also probably aren't alone there too. Greetings, I am....Alice Margatroid. Who are you?

Bwah-! *thump*

...ow. That...

Anyways, uh- Hi! Okay, there's more people here! And, no, I wasn't really alone... that thing, it was really ugly...

Anyways, pleasure to meet you... Alice? That's familiar too- Touhou? Dolls, a magician, Gensokyo... yeah, I actually somewhat know that! I... well, that's pretty good, I think.

I'm... er. Well, my name's... I have a name! I-I do... right? M-my birthday is... a-ah- and...

...I don't know. I- actually don't-

*panicked breathing*

Anyways, pleasure to meet you... Alice? That's familiar too- Touhou? Dolls, a magician, Gensokyo... yeah, I actually somewhat know that! I... well, that's pretty good, I think.
That is right, I am that Alice though whether or not such meta knowledge is accurate for my situation is debatable. After all, who can say this is the same Gensokyo as (admittedly rather unclear) canon Gensokyo. For all I know, this is a fanfic one or an Alternate Universe one or worse.

The fact that my memories already rather spotty in the first place and Alice tendency to not going out much also doesn't help me.
I'm... er. Well, my name's... I have a name! I-I do... right? M-my birthday is... a-ah- and...

...I don't know. I- actually don't-
Calm down! Panicking won't help you. You might just forget it do to the ordeal or whatever happened to you. They might come back to you later but for now, you must focus. Your safety is the priority here.

Still, it might gave us more clue of where you are if you can get a good look on the local fauna. Too risky though.

"-there's names, there's faces, there's these whole lot of memories, but no name to stick to... whatever my face may look like- EVEN THAT! I can't remember my fucking FACE!"

Ohgodohgodohgod why is this happening how is this happening I don't know who I am, who these people are, why I'm here howdoIeven-

That is right, I am that Alice though whether or not such meta knowledge is accurate for my situation is debatable. After all, who can say this is the same Gensokyo as (admittedly rather unclear) canon Gensokyo. For all I know, this is a fanfic one or an Alternate Universe one or worse.

The fact that my memories already rather spotty in the first place and Alice tendency to not going out much also doesn't help me.
*sharp gasp, sniffing*

...I-I guess I can see your point, yeah... I- but, w-well, at least you have a name...

S-still, if I manage to remember something specific that has to do with you, I'll- uh, tell you, y-yeah? Help you out...

Calm down! Panicking won't help you. You might just forget it do to the ordeal or whatever happened to you. They might come back to you later but for now, you must focus. Your safety is the priority here.

Still, it might gave us more clue of where you are if you can get a good look on the local fauna. Too risky though.
...y-yeah, sorry, I- it's just- *sniff* how can I- Argh, damnit! I just-!

...okay- just... okay. I-I'll just focus on keeping myself safe, and away from those... reptile-things. Gah, big reptiles doesn't narrow it down at all.

I... I-I think I'm gonna try, and search for some kind of road. Or, well, anything close to friendly civilization, at least...

...um, thanks for, well, snapping me out of it? For now, at least, I'll probably go into a panic attack soon enough... and, er, if it's worth anything, I have this... big branch that I'm using as a walking stick, so... I guess I can swing that if it comes down to it? Well- no, the best idea would be to run, but the air kinda makes me choke a little, it feels so heavy...

Well- no, the best idea would be to run, but the air kinda makes me choke a little, it feels so heavy...
If you need anything, you can always ask me. I think we can trade? We'll see.

Also, on the subject of name and memories, I have several thousands of sets of memories from Alice alone. The only reason I am calm is the fact that Alice is magician and I am kind of overwhelmed by it. Seeing your own mother died in one memory while merely defeated in others are rather hard to process after all.

If you need anything, you can always ask me. I think we can trade? We'll see.

Also, on the subject of name and memories, I have several thousands of sets of memories from Alice alone. The only reason I am calm is the fact that Alice is magician and I am kind of overwhelmed by it. Seeing your own mother died in one memory while merely defeated in others are rather hard to process after all.

I- is that actually possible? Like, sending stuff to each other? Uh...

O-okay, um, thank you for the offer! But I, uh, well, don't really need it, for now. I... think I can deal, for now. Probably will ask later, to be honest...

*wince* oh god, that... geez. I'm... really sorry, I didn't realize... um. W-well, you are not alone in this, so... well, the shared load is lighter? Or something like that, at least...

Um. Is there any way to, like, determine which one of the memories is... I dunno, newer? To, like, stick with one, at least...

Um. Is there any way to, like, determine which one of the memories is... I dunno, newer? To, like, stick with one, at least...
Sigh, I don't think it's up to me? Don't know, it's just very confusing to remember all of them being true. No, actually ....hmm. I need to research this for a bit....if my guess is true, this might be some kind of Schrodinger or Quantum problem situation.

Still, if you need anything just ask. At the very least, I can send you some food and water if you need them.

-stupid weird thick air, can't it stop being annoying for a second...

*strain* There! At least the jacket won't feel so heavy, anymore... though, maybe I could tie it someway to make a bag, or similar...

Sigh, I don't think it's up to me? Don't know, it's just very confusing to remember all of them being true. No, actually ....hmm. I need to research this for a bit....if my guess is true, this might be some kind of Schrodinger or Quantum problem situation.

Still, if you need anything just ask. At the very least, I can send you some food and water if you need them.

W-well, it was an idea, to be honest... but, still, if you think you can do something like that, I'd be pretty cool! But how would you check to see which one is "the" set...

...oh, and, uh, thank you again. I'll... probably send you another message in a while? Like, I don't really have anything to carry it, though I'll probably fashion a bag, or something...

Still, yeah, will keep it in mind. And... take care. See you later! I'm gonna keep searching for some roads, or similar...

Oooooh, my head, my beautiful bruised head. I think.

I sit up rubbing my cranial housing unit as I observe my surroundings. Trees. Lots and lots of trees.

Alright, what was my last memory? Well, I was out partying with my friends, Dale and 'Xan. Uh, now I'm here.

They probably dumped my sorry keister out here after I threw up in something important and now Dale's mad at me.

Ugh.

Well, no big deal, they probably left me in a forest I at least know. But... that looks like old growth, and mushrooms, and... my god, is that a toad?!

I lean over to the object in question, "It is!" I shout, before realising I said that out loud.

Quickly, I slap a hand over my mouth. A metallic sound rings out.

Wait, what?

I slowly lift my hand to my eyes, and watch as the polished steel reflects the light quite wonderfu- hey! Why is my hand covered in metal? Am I in armor? It looks like armor. hopefully. Otherwise... I would be a robot, and I'd definitely remember that.

In any case I need to look around much more. There certainly were no toads in any parks near where me and Dale live.

Ugh, my head. Well, I can at least see that these trees are much too old to be in a park, not to mention how unkempt they are.

Wait, this is like those books Dale keeps telling me to read. What was it again? Is a guy? No, that sounds wrong. Epi nai? No... eh, not like it matters too much.

I look down at my body, and see glorious steel plate armor covering every inch of me. That's actually pretty cool. Surprisingly easy to move in too. You'd think metal would weigh a lot more.

Right, but those books did have something in them, like a game system, but it needs to be called up. Well, no time like the present, "System!"

Nothing. Well, there goes that idea.

I mumble a bit, "If only this thing had some kind of forums-"

User: Jake Saulman
World: Expira
Want-Ad: N/A

There is a forum? Also, I'm on some planet named Expira? What does that mean? Wait! I can just ask the people in the forum!

Want-As: N/A
Message: Hello everyone! I have a few questions. First off, what does Expira mean? I says it's a world, one that I'm on, but that can't be right. I'm on Earth. Anyways, I also woke up in the middle of the forest. Drunk-me is so weird. Anyways, what is going on? How did this semi-magic text thing even work? Or start, for that matter? Please, I have a feeling I'm going to need a lot of help with this. :)

Well, hopefully that works. The smiley face at the end will definitely ensure someone will respond, but maybe not someone who can answer my questions. Hopefully an admin responds, or at least a mod. Either would help.

-ARGH!

*crack, pained chirp*

LEAVE ME FUCKING ALONE, YOU STUPID GODDAMNED-

*CRAC-SPLAT*

-OVERGROWN GRASSHOPPER!

*panting, dry heaving* o-oh god, that- *dry heave, spitting*

G-get a handle on y-yourself, c'mon, i-is fine, it was- god...

Want-As: N/A
Message: Hello everyone! I have a few questions. First off, what does Expira mean? I says it's a world, one that I'm on, but that can't be right. I'm on Earth. Anyways, I also woke up in the middle of the forest. Drunk-me is so weird. Anyways, what is going on? How did this semi-magic text thing even work? Or start, for that matter? Please, I have a feeling I'm going to need a lot of help with this. :)

EEEK-!

*whumph* ...ow, again...

Uh... H-hi? Er, hello, uh, Jake, good to meet you. Uh, I don't really know how to answer that, but... well, there's like an introductory post thingie that... well, it says whoever can post here was displaced away? It- well, there's another girl in a setting I though was just a game series, I think, but- yeah...

Um, I... don't really get too much how this thing works, either. I... have only been here for, like, 3 hours or so, and... well, I don't really remember a lot of anything at the moment...

Um, we can definetely help eachother, but-

*buzzing getting proggresivelly louder*

...oh, you have to be fucking kidding me-!

*running footfalls, loud buzzing*

Sigh, I forgot as a Magician, Alice doesn't need sleep or sustenance. That sleep wasn't as enjoyable as I remember....should I make some breakfast? Just because I don't need it, doesn't mean I can't enjoy it.....hmm, let's see.....I guess I still have some ingredients for a toast or two. Maybe I should go out today, getting some ingredients and of course investigation.
Hello everyone! I have a few questions. First off, what does Expira mean? I says it's a world, one that I'm on, but that can't be right. I'm on Earth. Anyways, I also woke up in the middle of the forest. Drunk-me is so weird. Anyways, what is going on? How did this semi-magic text thing even work? Or start, for that matter? Please, I have a feeling I'm going to need a lot of help with this.
I don't think anyone truly know what is going on, nor how do it work. Beyond this being an interdimensional message board of sorts. Finding out more information about your surrounding or your self would be the best? We here don't exactly know your current situation after all.
...oh, you have to be fucking kidding me-!
....The offer for helps still opens you know?

I tap my chin, ringing sounding out. Right, metal. Well, at least I don't need to go to the bathroom right now. Probably magic, if this is a different world.

Those people on the Forum thingie said there was an introduction post? I'll check it out, see what I can do with it. Alright, let's see...

There it is. Huh, it's a bunch of questions? Well, I guess I'll respond as best I can.

Name: Jake Saulman
Want-Ad: N/A
What reality have you found yourself in? Uh, not sure yet. Pretty sure the normal one, but a lot of this sure isn't normal.
Whose body did you find yourself in? Uh, my own? I'm not sure how to feel about this one.
When in the timeline did you arrive? What? I'm fairly certain there is one timeline and unless I traveled through time, I'd be at the same point as everyone else.
What are your plans in your new reality? I guess figure out where I am and what I need to do.
How far have you gotten? In relation to what? I haven't really moved, and I'm still stuck on the 'where am I' bit of my plan.
Have you had any notable successes or failures? I mean, who doesn't? One time, I had- wait, I shouldn't talk about that stuff online. One of you is probably a creepy fat guy who lives in their parents basement named Chuck.
Is there anything you are looking forward to? Not looking forward to? I hope this is a fantasy environment. Always wanted to be the big strong gentle guy. Granted, I can only hope there isn't rampant discrimination. That sucks.
Is there anything you would like advice about? Uh, I mean, a lot? Like, what is Expira? What is a Want-Ad? It's not literally that, is it? Why did this happen? Am I really on a different planet? I have more questions, but I don't want to fill up the box too much.

Well, that took a bit.

I glance around again. That tree wasn't there before, right?

I knock against the trunk, and a small bit of bark chipped from my hand. Well, seems I'm stronger now. That or trees are weaker. Heh, paper thin.

Well, it still seems like a normal tree. Now, what else is ther- the toad!

The toad is gone! "NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Toads are really cute. Awwww. Well, I mean, I guess I should have expected that. Can't wait for me forever. Still though, man, that toad was cute.

Alright, okay, lets see... I can probably look around outside of this bit of trees. Hopefully there isn't more trees.

Hmm~ This is interesting. I am in outside world and probably an alternate universe at that. Quite the interesting thing this is but it seems like more in-depth observation must wait. Break is over.
I can answer that at least. It seems to be something like a Quest if you will. You accept the mission and you will be transported to where you need be, most likely another world. Finish it and you get a reward based on how hard the mission is and what kind of universe it is.

Last edited:
*slow, deep breathing*

...are they gone? I-I can't hear anything else...

...yeah, I think I lost them. Thank everything...

...uh, I think I also got lost myself. I... really don't recognize none of these trees... um. W-well, I was already searching for a road, anyways, so it's not like I'm missing a lot...

*sigh* guess I'll have to keep searching...

....The offer for helps still opens you know?
Oh, uh, I kinda already lost them? I... got bit a few times, but it's nothing serious, I think. Sure, it smarts quite a bit, but it's not really bleeding...

...still, uh, if you could send a bottle of water, maybe? And... maybe a knife, since you seem to be in a kitchen...

Something sharp would be nice, right now...

Uh, I mean, a lot? Like, what is Expira? What is a Want-Ad? It's not literally that, is it? Why did this happen? Am I really on a different planet? I have more questions, but I don't want to fill up the box too much.
W-well, yeah, same here, but I think I'll save them until I'm anything close to safe... or, well, similar.

I can't really answer anything, cuz I don't really get it myself, but... Well, I'm gonna guess "shenanigans" and leave it there... Also-

I can answer that at least. It seems to be something like a Quest if you will. You accept the mission and you will be transported to where you need be, most likely another world. Finish it and you get a reward based on how hard the mission is and what kind of universe it is.
-you can access them? L-like, they're kinda grey on my end, and when I try to poke them, nothing happens... like, they're blocked, or something.

And, I mean, following my luck so far it's nothing surprising, but maybe finding a way to obtain a bag, or similar would be nice...

*sigh*

World: Gensokup

That was interesting. The rewards wasn't much, some kitchen supplies and ingredients, but this opens up possibilities. Would be nice if we get money to spend on the shop or something though. The shop is quite inconvenient with its barter system but perhaps, nothing can be done for it.
...still, uh, if you could send a bottle of water, maybe? And... maybe a knife, since you seem to be in a kitchen...

Something sharp would be nice, right now...
Regular knife would be horrible for anything besides preparing food, don't be fooled by films. It was good thing that Alice, for some reason, is quite a capable metal worker. Most of the weaponry and parts the dolls use must come from somewhere after all.

I do need a name before I can send you anything though. Not a system issue, just a personal one.
-you can access them? L-like, they're kinda grey on my end, and when I try to poke them, nothing happens... like, they're blocked, or something.
You probably need to earn them or proves your worths or something. Either that or something intentionally block those feature from you.

Regular knife would be horrible for anything besides preparing food, don't be fooled by films. It was good thing that Alice, for some reason, is quite a capable metal worker. Most of the weaponry and parts the dolls use must come from somewhere after all.

I do need a name before I can send you anything though. Not a system issue, just a personal one.
O-oh, right, I... well, thanks for the warning, and... I'd appreciate it if you sent me something.

As for that, um... well, give me a second? I... well, dunno if I should...

You probably need to earn them or proves your worths or something. Either that or something intentionally block those feature from you.
...maybe. Wouldn't be the weirdest thing that happened today, and with my luck... I'll have to check later...

...um, I... well, I'm not completely sure in this one, but... maybe Mallory? It... sounds good to me...

...yeah. Yeah, I'm Mallory. Uh, nice to meet you correctly, Alice-

[New username for _____ detected. Processing...]

..uh, what?

...yeah. Yeah, I'm Mallory. Uh, nice to meet you correctly, Alice-
Mallory hm? Is those so? Nice to meet you regardless. In any case, here you go.
1x Handsewn leather backpack containing:
1x 1,5-litre termos filled with water, seemed to
1x Pouch containing various dried food enough for three days
1x Dagger with leather sheath
Before you ask, no, none of them is magical in any way.

Mallory.
[Processing...]

U-um, well, things have kinda changed, just now. The screen-thingie is... less empty, for a start, and... I can access something called a Store? Uh, can't really buy anything, for now, both because I don't really have anything to my name, and because of the prices...

Seriously, one of my eyes for a loaded pistol? Christ...

Want Ads are still blocked, though...

Mallory hm? Is those so? Nice to meet you regardless. In any case, here you go.
1x Handsewn leather backpack containing:
1x 1,5-litre termos filled with water, seemed to
1x Pouch containing various dried food enough for three days
1x Dagger with leather sheath
Before you ask, no, none of them is magical in any way.

I-I dunno, the name feels... kinda right, I guess. Like, I wouldn't really mind... Still, yeah, same here, and...

...I'm gonna guess I have to press this "Accept" button here- AH-

*poof*

-almost fell off, geez... um, thank you, Alice- no, like, seriously thank you. This...

...I'll pay you back later, once I... get a handle on things. And find a town, more importantly...

...I'll pay you back later, once I... get a handle on things. And find a town, more importantly...
Don't worry about it. I, or rather Alice, already used to helping people who lost in Forest of magic. Compared to that, it's nothing. If you want to pay me then simply take care yourself. The news of your safety is enough payment for me.

Anyway, I'll be going outside now. I'll keep an eye out for the Forum but take care regardless.

Mallory.

-and just-

*thump*

Augh, my legs... definetely not in the best shape, yeah...

Sleeping like shit hasn't been helping, goddamned insect-things, why the hell-

*sigh*

...um. Right, the... forum. Uh... well, it's... been something like 2 days, already? Uh, since I last came here, anyways, and...

Well, I've been walking, mainly. Like, I can't really do much else, aside from that, and... well, I haven't crossed paths with a road? Or, well, I have, but it was an unpaved one that didn't look taken care off at all, so I doubted a lot to follow it... kinda ended up doing it, anyways. I...

...well, I found a tiny lake, too, and... well, I actually managed to buy a tiny, uh, kettle, in exchange for the jacket I had, which was kinda weighting me down, anyways... so, uh, I actually managed to boil some more water for me. Tasted like shit, but, well, it's better than being dyhidrated. It...

...well, I also got to see my reflection, and... well. It updated my appearance tab-thing? I... well, dunno how to feel about it...

...gonna keep walking, in a little while. Eat some of the dried fruit, rest a little, stuff like that...

Don't worry about it. I, or rather Alice, already used to helping people who lost in Forest of magic. Compared to that, it's nothing. If you want to pay me then simply take care yourself. The news of your safety is enough payment for me.

Anyway, I'll be going outside now. I'll keep an eye out for the Forum but take care regardless.

Y-yeah, I kinda remember something like that about Alice... but- still! I... well, wanna do it, since you've been incredibly helpful... Still, I think I've been doing well enough...

Um, good luck over there? I... hope you don't end up in a fight, or something...

Um, good luck over there? I... hope you don't end up in a fight, or something...
I am Alice, one of the named character in Touhou series and also one of the character who not only not part of a large group or even settlement but also able to stay independent in one of the most notable locations Gensokyo. I'll be fine. Even in the worse case scenario, I'll only be beaten and bruised as Spell Card Rule is still in effect, one of the only solid memory I have.

....Honestly, I am a mess. My memory, or rather my past if my observation is correct, is in flux. Thousands of variables and variations whirling around, interchanging over and over each time I try to remember something from my past after a certain threshold. Do I born in Makai? Is Shiki my Mother? Have I met Reimu and Marisa before? Everything is both possible and true.

....Even worse that some of them can be quite...upsetting. I could remember vividly this sight of Reimu killed Shinki in cold blood yet I can also remember we become friends after what seem to be a friendly fight. It really wrecks my heart....I think I'll avoid both the red-white miko and the ordinary magician for now, until I deal with this at least.

Also, the Danmaku battle is...honestly much more beautiful when in person. I can't really describe it but even against fairy it was breathtaking.

Anyway, I'll probably wander around Gensokyo for now. If you need anything, just ask.

Mellory.

I am Alice, one of the named character in Touhou series and also one of the character who not only not part of a large group or even settlement but also able to stay independent in one of the most notable locations Gensokyo. I'll be fine. Even in the worse case scenario, I'll only be beaten and bruised as Spell Card Rule is still in effect, one of the only solid memory I have.

....Honestly, I am a mess. My memory, or rather my past if my observation is correct, is in flux. Thousands of variables and variations whirling around, interchanging over and over each time I try to remember something from my past after a certain threshold. Do I born in Makai? Is Shiki my Mother? Have I met Reimu and Marisa before? Everything is both possible and true.

....Even worse that some of them can be quite...upsetting. I could remember vividly this sight of Reimu killed Shinki in cold blood yet I can also remember we become friends after what seem to be a friendly fight. It really wrecks my heart....I think I'll avoid both the red-white miko and the ordinary magician for now, until I deal with this at least.

Also, the Danmaku battle is...honestly much more beautiful when in person. I can't really describe it but even against fairy it was breathtaking.

Anyway, I'll probably wander around Gensokyo for now. If you need anything, just ask.

Well, yeah, but still! Getting beaten up is painful no matter how you look at it... at least the Rule will protect you from the worse. Unless you cross paths with someone like J-Junko, or the like, though that's something different, I think...

*wince* I... yeah, I can't complain about what is up with my head, all things considered... I, well, I'd probably be losing it in your case... you're holding it together really well!

And... yeah, I can definetely imagine that. Like, with all the projectiles flying around, and stuff...

Um, yeah, got it! I'm... fine, for now, at least. The air has become easier to breathe... I think? I don't choke as often, at least...

...this... looks kinda like a path, actually. Maybe...

Um, later!

Winter inside the Forest of Magic is definitely....magical for an unfortunate lack of better descriptor. Despite the heavy snow that covered the entire Gensokyo, there are still many spots where neither snow or light pierced the the dense forest. Places where even in the middle of day in winter season, still dark and damp enough for various magical flora and fungi to thrives.

Of course, despite its beauty and wonders, Forest of Magic is an extremely dangerous place for anyone not a fairy. From the labyrinthine maze of trees that confuse people, the air that full of hallucigenic, to wild beasts and monsters whom doesn't follow spell card rules that threaten anyone who pass. Despite its danger, many youkai or even normal human still wander around the forest though for various reason.

Not that such thing is a problem for me. In fact, spell card rules exist more to protect them than me.

In any case, not much to see here during this time. Especially during heavy wind, perhaps building up into a blizzard, I don't think there will be anything noteworthy to be found. Due to the weather, I doubt it would be wise to visit human village too. Which is a shame since I can't verify the information about it. Am I accepted there or will I refused at the gate immediately? Do they know me or do I have some reputation there that they will recognize me on the spot? Unfortunate but what can you do?

Since it's winter...let's visit the River of the Death for a bit? Perhaps it might help me with my situation? How? Don't know but there's always a saying of One's Life will flashed before them when they brushed with Death.

It might help me with my current problem of uncertain past of my present life so I can better plan for the future.

Well, yeah, but still! Getting beaten up is painful no matter how you look at it... at least the Rule will protect you from the worse. Unless you cross paths with someone like J-Junko, or the like, though that's something different, I think...

*wince* I... yeah, I can't complain about what is up with my head, all things considered... I, well, I'd probably be losing it in your case... you're holding it together really well!
Ufufu, thank you. You are a kind one. Still, don't worry much about me. I might not be a heavy hitter of Touhour (nor am I a popular one in latest years as far as I remember) but I can still fight.

Back