In Which Canary Meets Singing Robots (Worm/VOCALOID)

I think they got got by Dragon when she came back online. Now they're in jail, and they're probably not gonna get out since they're Tinkery enough to have Tinker protocols applied to them, but not Tinkery enough to Tinker up something bullsh"t enough to break them out in spite of that.

How so? I've known about Miku for along time but never listen to her songs.

Some of her songs are really intense, about how a former lover betrayed her, and other, less official songs are about how the constant injection of different emotions between songs is causing mental disorders in herself and the other Vocaloids. It's really filled with emotional whiplash.

Fuck Yeah! I really want this crossover. Hopefully if this get popular different versions will show up like the classic Vocaloid!Taylor or something.
A few people have mentioned that, by the way, but I've been unable to find it, either on SB or on SV. Sooooo uhhhh

EDIT: Nevermind I found it and I don't think it's very good 😔

Last edited:
A few people have mentioned that, by the way, but I've been unable to find it, either on SB or on SV. Sooooo uhhhh

EDIT: Nevermind I found it and I don't think it's very good 😔
Found what? I didn't know it existed. I just said that someone can make the classic alt power taylor and cross it Vocaloid.

Found what? I didn't know it existed. I just said that someone can make the classic alt power taylor and cross it Vocaloid.
Yeah It does, if I'm thinking of the same thing as Twei then yeah it's not good(also dead I think). It's called Musical Melodies over on FFN and in it Taylor had powers based on what music was playing in her head and after a certain point her base form was basically Miku.
@Twei was I right?

Yeah It does, if I'm thinking of the same thing as Twei then yeah it's not good(also dead I think). It's called Musical Melodies over on FFN and in it Taylor had powers based on what music was playing in her head and after a certain point her base form was basically Miku.
@Twei was I right?
Reminds me of the quest Cacophony. Taylor would get different powers depending on what song players selected. To bad its dead.

@Twei was I right?
People were referencing it ambiguously and I wasn't sure what they were talking about, so I went and did some searching. This is what I found and it's... also pretty underwhelming.

In other news, Chapter 4 is undergoing a bit of a rewrite to clean up the continuity/make things clearer. So I should have that out in a few days, hopefully?

Back