Alex
Paramount Lobby

"No one, right now. We would be flattered like naan. Do you want to introduce your friend to us, Nihilo? Well, to me, seeing that Arkos already know him. Also."

I snapped my wings open, to their full extent, before closing them. Ahhhhh, I had finally resolved the crick that was making them uncomfortable.

"I'm going to summon another demon in a minute. Want to stick around and see what comes out?"

Paramount Building, Lobby
Will

He snapped his fingers, "Ah, right. Atma, Yuki. Yuki, Atma. Yes, that was his actual username" With a little clap and a nod he moved on to the next order of business, "And yes, I'd like to see what you get from the demon gacha. After that, we might want to strike out and establish a base of operations that isn't full of potential backdoors and traps courtesy of the previous owners."
"Seems reasonable to me.. I'll hold off any summons for now." I said, my wings fluttering as the emptiness just... sat, in the back of my mind.

Harla shrugged. "A base is essential.. and I suggest summoning as soon as possible."

I shook my head. "I don't want to add more shit to my plate, not yet." Harla wordlessly sighed as I looked around, my gaze falling over Nihilo, Yuki, and Atma. The emptiness briefly.. widened? Before I looked away.

Marina Camus
Paramount Building (Hallway)
-------------------
The halls are empty dark and deep and I have so many questions. Just... so many questions. Thoth was beside me, keeping an eye for anything unpleasant.
Today was not a good day.

Now that I have the time to walk and calm myself down, I considered my options for the time being. I can go back to the hall and join the others. Or I can strike out on my own. Both options have their perks and drawbacks. On one hand staying with them means I have security in numbers, at the cost of me being restricted in my actions and constantly scared half-to-death by the group's shenanigans. On the other hand, being independent means I can do what I want, albeit without any backup whatsoever. That gives me much less room for error.
Either way, I should summon a healer in case I run into something nasty. I pulled out my phone, opened the DSP and summoned what I wanted.

It's a long, flat wolf-dog. Makami.

"Oh. Nice."
-------------------
Current Demons
Thoth (SMT IV) - Alive
Makami (SMT IV:A) - Alive

Last edited:
Alex
Paramount Lobby

Paramount Building, Lobby
Will

He snapped his fingers, "Ah, right. Atma, Yuki. Yuki, Atma. Yes, that was his actual username" With a little clap and a nod he moved on to the next order of business, "And yes, I'd like to see what you get from the demon gacha. After that, we might want to strike out and establish a base of operations that isn't full of potential backdoors and traps courtesy of the previous owners."

"Seems reasonable to me.. I'll hold off any summons for now." I said, my wings fluttering as the emptiness just... sat, in the back of my mind.

Harla shrugged. "A base is essential.. and I suggest summoning as soon as possible."

I shook my head. "I don't want to add more shit to my plate, not yet." Harla wordlessly sighed as I looked around, my gaze falling over Nihilo, Yuki, and Atma. The emptiness briefly.. widened? Before I looked away.

"Sure, sure. Let's see who comes out..."

I took out my phone, opening the app in the same movement. Then, I stared at the summoning option for a second, before nodding to myself.

"Here goes nothing."

And I pushed the button.

Burroughs Demons Summoning App; An Application for protection against demons with demons...

Please select the options that you most desire and a demon of a appropriate sentiment will be summoned for your service.

I already had Loki in me. Let's see who else rated as compatible with me. I quickly pressed the relevant buttons to answer the questions needed to summon the demon and my phone screen lighted up with magical light.

"Finally I am here. You will be my Master until you are revealed to be unfit of that role. Be wary."

The creature was enormous. Twice as tall as me, body a deep indigo, with the underside a couple of shades lighter, while the eyes were insectile and blood red. As for his head, it was a sickly yellow. Still, I knew who it was.

And, even if his appearance was something that repulsed me, his power was not to be underestimated.

"Mhhh... Well, I have no plan of failing any test... Beelzebub."

Alex
Paramount Lobby

I took out my phone, opening the app in the same movement. Then, I stared at the summoning option for a second, before nodding to myself.

"Here goes nothing."

And I pushed the button.

Burroughs Demons Summoning App; An Application for protection against demons with demons...

Please select the options that you most desire and a demon of a appropriate sentiment will be summoned for your service.

I already had Loki in me. Let's see who else rated as compatible with me. I quickly pressed the relevant buttons to answer the questions needed to summon the demon and my phone screen lighted up with magical light.

"Finally I am here. You will be my Master until you are revealed to be unfit of that role. Be wary."

The creature was enormous. Twice as tall as me, body a deep indigo, with the underside a couple of shades lighter, while the eyes were insectile and blood red. As for his head, it was a sickly yellow. Still, I knew who it was.

And, even if his appearance was something that repulsed me, his power was not to be underestimated.

Paramount Building, Lobby-->Right outside
Will

In an uncharacteristic display of wisdom, he pointedly kept his mouth shut and headed for the door. Not butting into the summoner/demon relationships of others was common courtesy.

On that note, now outside, he let out Forneus so he could stretch his fins in preparation for his party's trip.

@ForgottonFuture @Atma Warrior

Alex
Paramount Lobby

"Here goes nothing."

And I pushed the button.

The emptiness in me stiffened ever so slightly as I made eye contact with Beelzebub for some damned reason. I took a deep breath and refused to shudder before I looked at Yuki. "Yuki if he backstabs us I'm blaming it on you."

Harla looked between me and the new demon before floating to my side. "Mistress are you okay?"

I sighed. "That, bears figuring out once we've gotten a base." What the hell is up with me? I sigh, running my hand through my white hair, brushing it against my horns.

Time Stamp(s): n/a
Location(s): Mysterious Location
Note: You Know What...Screw It. My schedule is killing me.

Taranis Eite paused...and shook his head, no, now is not the same, thus he chose to do the next big thing and looked towards his peers at this time. His mind having been clouded, and thus barely paying any attention to what was happening, "Excuse me, but what is the current discussion. I am afraid that I was...not listening, I apologize to everyone here."

The emptiness in me stiffened ever so slightly as I made eye contact with Beelzebub for some damned reason. I took a deep breath and refused to shudder before I looked at Yuki. "Yuki if he backstabs us I'm blaming it on you."

Harla looked between me and the new demon before floating to my side. "Mistress are you okay?"

I sighed. "That, bears figuring out once we've gotten a base." What the hell is up with me? I sigh, running my hand through my white hair, brushing it against my horns.
With that, I headed outside, looking to the massive demon that would probably act as our ride. "Nihilo, is he strong enough to carry all of us?" I asked.

Harla shrugged. "He should be. If worst comes to worst... You do have wings mistress." I simply nodded at that.
———
@Yuki no Yue @Atma Warrior @Nihilo

With that, I headed outside, looking to the massive demon that would probably act as our ride. "Nihilo, is he strong enough to carry all of us?" I asked.

Harla shrugged. "He should be. If worst comes to worst... You do have wings mistress." I simply nodded at that.
———
Paramount Building, right outside
Will

He looked at the huge demon, his finspan fit to carry an entire apartment atop, then back to Arkos.

It was a very pointed look, "What do you think?"

Will

He looked at the huge demon, his finspan fit to carry an entire apartment atop, then back to Arkos.

I raise a eyebrow at my friend. "That I don't want to fall to my death or see how functional my wings are while plummeting to the ground because he couldn't carry us all the way." I shot back.

Harla facepalmed.

I raise a eyebrow at my friend. "That I don't want to fall to my death or see how functional my wings are while plummeting to the ground because he couldn't carry us all the way." I shot back.

Harla facepalmed.
Will

He encompassed the huge demon with a sweep of his arms, "You could build a house on his back and he wouldn't even notice, woman. Now less bitching and more learning how to fly or at least glide while we wait for the others. I'm sure Harla will be more than happy to get you to a good height for a jump."

Will

He encompassed the huge demon with a sweep of his arms, "You could build a house on his back and he wouldn't even notice, woman. Now less bitching and more learning how to fly or at least glide while we wait for the others. I'm sure Harla will be more than happy to get you to a good height for a jump."
Any rebuttal I would have had was silenced when Harla swept my legs out from under me. I started flapping my wings on instinct and managed to hover instead of falling on my face. Using my tail to spin myself around, I frowned at Harla as I crossed my arms under my chest. "Really Harla?"

She shrugged. "Most effective way to see how much instinct you have with your wings."

I simply stared at her in irritation, keeping my gaze on her eyes to keep my eyes from wandering.

Ken
???
October 30th, 2025, ?:?? PM

Walking around New York...it's taking quite a bit of time to find any place with a high amount of Magatsuhi. While I haven't found any Shrines or Cathedrals, it's still tiresome to just go around so long...and quite boring to do so on my lonesome as well...

Ah, right. I can summon another Demon! Even if it would say Mephisto is still alive because of our fusion, I can still have more than one summon iirc. Pulling out my phone, I turn on the app.

Please select the options that you most desire and a demon of an appropriate sentiment will be summoned for your service.

Going through the selection, I've gotten used to picking options before finishing as the summoning process begins and as it clears up...I see another kid, maybe around my age is in the circle, but with butterfly wings protruding from his back. As he looks at me, he had a face with a friendly but well-mannered look on his face...but when he saw me, his mannerism seems to crack as he flinched for a second- (He saw Mephisto standing in front of him, who he can tell summoned himself, startling him for a second...before he then saw him stuck in a form similar to himself. A child like what he, Oberon, was cursed to be stuck as)

And before I could react, he hugs me close while petting my head (Oberon is taller than Ken, and seeing Mephi in such a form was adorable). And I immediately panic, squirming as the summoned Demon spoke to me. "Ah, Mephisto, while I would be lying to say I'm happy to see you as my summoner, but to see you in such a small and adorable form, it sparks in me joy to see you taking a look at the world in the same way as I!"

He continued to pet and hug me, but I never will accept this hug willingly. And while I don't recall who this Demon is, his clinginess and jolly nature are stuffy. And so, I push him away before retreating away, pulling my sword and aiming it at the overly friendly Demon. "WHO ARE YOU!" (Ken looks like a puppy defending himself from a stranger. It's still cute tho, especially with mini-sword that was shrunk for someone his size)

And instead of being fearful of one such as I, the Demon just smiled! However, he does take a bow and answers me. "Ah, it seems like your mind isn't the same Mephisto though. Well then, you may know of me as Oberon, King of the Faries. Pleased to have been summoned by such an adorable summoner."

He then pats my head, but I was prepared this time! And I slap his hand off. He tried again, but I pre-emptively slap it away. I would slash his hand off, but he's my Demon, so no reason to harm somebody I summoned to serve me. He still has a goofy smile on his face, but I ain't dealing with his act anymore and continue on my search for Magatsuhi. (Oberon finds the child's reaction to friendly contact very entertaining but does keep some care in knowing how Mephisto is, and if they are fused...he can only hope the child's mind keeps intact for as long as possible)

Alex
In front of the Paramount Building

———

Will

Harla facepalmed.

Will

Any rebuttal I would have had was silenced when Harla swept my legs out from under me. I started flapping my wings on instinct and managed to hover instead of falling on my face. Using my tail to spin myself around, I frowned at Harla as I crossed my arms under my chest. "Really Harla?"

She shrugged. "Most effective way to see how much instinct you have with your wings."

I simply stared at her in irritation, keeping my gaze on her eyes to keep my eyes from wandering.

I rolled my eyes, before returning Beelzebub - he was kind of noticeable - to my phone and followed the two of them out of the building.

Forneus. One of the demons that I remembered easily, mostly because it was hard to forget a manta ray. Still... I flapped my wings and rose in the air, before noticing that it was less flapping and simply moving upwards. Demon magic is strange, but it's magic, so.... eeehhhhh.

"Well, where are we going?" I asked, lazily flying in front of them.

Alex
In front of the Paramount Building

I rolled my eyes, before returning Beelzebub - he was kind of noticeable - to my phone and followed the two of them out of the building.

Forneus. One of the demons that I remembered easily, mostly because it was hard to forget a manta ray. Still... I flapped my wings and rose in the air, before noticing that it was less flapping and simply moving upwards. Demon magic is strange, but it's magic, so.... eeehhhhh.

"Well, where are we going?" I asked, lazily flying in front of them.
"Probably high up or really on major building of government importance..." I stare at the others before explaining. "Look the messians are the biggest visible threat aside from Gaea. I don't think they were in the building when I woke up... as a human." I stress for emphasis "But they could have gone to other places, like um Federal Hall. You know places like that, that emphasize order and control but also the creation of a new system of Government. I mean we are in the original capital of the United States so it would be thematic in a Theologically twisted way."

As he says this noises of battle can be heard from the building. They were a combination of yells, screams, and howls that were decidedly inhuman, and they were getting closer, much closer.

"Probably high up or really on major building of government importance..." I stare at the others before explaining. "Look the messians are the biggest visible threat aside from Gaea. I don't think they were in the building when I woke up... as a human." I stress for emphasis "But they could have gone to other places, like um Federal Hall. You know places like that, that emphasize order and control but also the creation of a new system of Government. I mean we are in the original capital of the United States so it would be thematic in a Theologically twisted way."

As he says this noises of battle can be heard from the building. They were a combination of yells, screams, and howls that were decidedly inhuman, and they were getting closer, much closer.
I nod, before blinking at the noises incoming. "I think there's something fucking coming."

Harla nodded. "Sounds like trouble, though not the kind a succubus would normally want." I simply shot a glare at her. I'm not a succubus!
_________
@Nihilo
@Yuki no Yue

Alex
On the Road

I nod, before blinking at the noises incoming. "I think there's something fucking coming."

Harla nodded. "Sounds like trouble, though not the kind a succubus would normally want." I simply shot a glare at her. I'm not a succubus!
_________
@Nihilo
@Yuki no Yue

"Mhmh. Okay."

The sound of fighting didn't make me rest easier. But it did seems that we were going straight towards it, so...

Let's hope it's nothing all that strong that I cannot kill.

"What are we gonna do about the fighting? Avoid, fight, scout it?"

Alex
On the Road

"Mhmh. Okay."

The sound of fighting didn't make me rest easier. But it did seems that we were going straight towards it, so...

Will

He gave an easy shrug, already hopping atop Forneus, "I say we declare it none of our damn business and fuck off. We were already on our way to leave and find ourselves a proper base."

@ForgottonFuture

Will

He gave an easy shrug, already hopping atop Forneus, "I say we declare it none of our damn business and fuck off. We were already on our way to leave and find ourselves a proper base."

@ForgottonFuture
I sigh and fly on top of Forneus' back. "Fine by me, I don't want to get myself killed."

Harla sighs and floats up onto the larger Demon's back. "I suggest we try to flee as fast as possible."
———
@Yuki no Yue
@Atma Warrior

_________
@Nihilo
@Yuki no Yue

Just as you say this, you notice out of the corner of your eyes a small demon collapse outside before it is quickly torn apart by a large dog like one. The dog demon pauses mid meal and stares directly at you.

A sense of absolute loathing directed solely at this particular demon fills you and based on the demon's snarling so to does it. Before anything else can be done, the dog grabs the corpse with jaws and quickly leaves the area and the feeling abruptly fades.
Alex
On the Road

"Mhmh. Okay."

Will

@ForgottonFuture
I sigh and fly on top of Forneus' back. "Fine by me, I don't want to get myself killed."

Harla sighs and floats up onto the larger Demon's back. "I suggest we try to flee as fast as possible."
———
@Yuki no Yue
@Atma Warrior
Before anyone can say anything more, a loud mechanical roar reminsicent of a hiss fills the air. One of the walls shatters, and a mouth like apendages shoots out grabbing @Hikari and dragging him inside. The no sounds aside from the noise of chewing shortly followed by...

"INNNNNDRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited:
Just as you say this, you notice out of the corner of your eyes a small demon collapse outside before it is quickly torn apart by a large dog like one. The dog demon pauses mid meal and stares directly at you.

A sense of absolute loathing directed solely at this particular demon fills you and based on the demon's snarling so to does it. Before anything else can be done, the dog grabs the corpse with jaws and quickly leaves the area and the feeling abruptly fades.

Before anyone can say anything more, a loud mechanical roar reminsicent of a hiss fills the air. One of the walls shatters, and a mouth like apendages shoots out grabbing @Hikari and dragging him inside. The no sounds aside from the noise of chewing shortly followed by...

Paramount Building, outside
Will

Neither he nor Forneus needed further prompting to get the fuck out of dodge with all due haste.

Will

Neither he nor Forneus needed further prompting to get the fuck out of dodge with all due haste.
I shudder as the emptiness.. also shudders. Why did that dog make me so fucking angry? And.. well... It made me want to indulge in my sadism quite.... violently. "Two things, the hell was that roar and why did seeing that fucking dog make me want to rip out it's heart and have fun with it."

Harla shrugged and stayed close to me.

Last edited:
As we continued exploring the offices for tools and makeshift equipment, Makami froze in his tracks and began listening to... Something.
Holy shit.

"What the hell was that?" I asked him, but he just wrapped his body around me and tried to carry me away from whatever the fuck that was.

"We have to go." Makami told me. He has standing orders to protect me, but this is not how I expected it to be. It was quite uncomfortable being in the Makami burrito. Then I saw Thoth unable to catch up to us.

"Wait, wait! Stop!" I ordered Makami. He got the gist of it, and paused just long enough for me to pull myself out of his grip. Few seconds later, Thoth was by our side again.

"Let's just find the fire exit and leave through there, alright? None of this burrito business."

Will

I just barely manage to grab onto the tail as it flies away intent on getting as far as fuck away from a demon I hoped to all things good and righteous wasn't the one that made that noise.

I shudder as the emptiness.. also shudders. Why did that dog make me so fucking angry? And.. well... It made me want to indulge in my sadism quite.... violently. "Two things, the hell was that roar and why did seeing that fucking dog make me want to rip out it's heart and have fun with it."

Harla shrugged and stayed close to me.

Parts of the center lobby begin to further shift and collapse revealing a large demon. It's appearance is almost comical, with it's watermelon-esque coloration and round appearance until it's 'body' opens like a reverse flower to reveal a massive amount of mouths that line its chest. All of which are stained in blood.

As we continued exploring the offices for tools and makeshift equipment, Makami froze in his tracks and began listening to... Something.

Holy shit.

"What the hell was that?" I asked him, but he just wrapped his body around me and tried to carry me away from whatever the fuck that was.

"We have to go." Makami told me. He has standing orders to protect me, but this is not how I expected it to be. It was quite uncomfortable being in the Makami burrito. Then I saw Thoth unable to catch up to us.

"Wait, wait! Stop!" I ordered Makami. He got the gist of it, and paused just long enough for me to pull myself out of his grip. Few seconds later, Thoth was by our side again.

"Let's just find the fire exit and leave through there, alright? None of this burrito business."
You manage to successfully escape the sudden attack and witness the demon slowly push itself outside the building. From where you stand, you can Forneus and its master flying in the air as some of the others quickly retreating.

@Noob5674
You hear the crash but it doesn't concern immediately. While the events within the Paramount building occurred, your new senses have begun to sing at the thought of Magatsuchi and your in luck. In the distance, you can feel a large font of it just begging to be tapped into.

Alex
Currently Fleeing.

I just barely manage to grab onto the tail as it flies away intent on getting as far as fuck away from a demon I hoped to all things good and righteous wasn't the one that made that noise.

Parts of the center lobby begin to further shift and collapse revealing a large demon. It's appearance is almost comical, with it's watermelon-esque coloration and round appearance until it's 'body' opens like a reverse flower to reveal a massive amount of mouths that line its chest. All of which are stained in blood.

I flew backwards, one hand on Forneus, looking at the giant demon. Then I turned, looking at Nihilo and Arkos, my face a mask of questions.

"What, exactly, it that thing?"

Ken
???
October 30th, 2025, ?:?? PM

@Noob5674
You hear the crash but it doesn't concern immediately. While the events within the Paramount building occurred, your new senses have begun to sing at the thought of Magatsuchi and your in luck. In the distance, you can feel a large font of it just begging to be tapped into.
Ignoring loud crash, was probably just some other demon making a racket, I am more focused on the Magatsuchi and in joy, a smile forms on my face. Getting another bad sense though, I sprint forward as Oberon tried to hug me (He's too cute, Oberon couldn't help to try).

And thus, I adventure onwards, towards the large font of Matsuchi, avoiding Oberon's attempts at touching me in disgusting fashions all along the way. (No, he ain't doing more than head pats and hugs. Ken just thinks those actions are disgusting in the same fashion as publicly making-out)

Last edited:
Back