Voting is open
[][Landing]Dark:
The Pod punched into a mountain. Deep in the heart is the chamber of an abandoned war machine, you are alone.
[][Trait]Psyker:
All primarchs are connected to the warp in a closer way then mortals, but you have few peers in the connection to the warp.
[][Specialty]Flexibility:
Jack of all trades.
[][Taint]Mutation:
A physical deformation. This is random, you can take more than once.
[][Taint]Visions:
You can see the future but rarely is what you see helpful or good.
[][Flaw]Arrogant:
No one stands above you. You are the master of all you put your mind to.

This combination seems to suffer the least damage in terms of things going wrong and provides the most individual firepower.

Plan War Machine
-[][Landing]Dark
-[][Trait]Mechanic
-[][Specialty]Combined Arms
-[][Taint]Mutation
-[][Taint]Altered
-[][Flaw]Blunt

Not married to the taint or flaws, but Mechanic is our special planet trait, we should grab it if we're doing this.

Last edited:
Aaw, I really wanted the one with the friendly insects. I hope we can stumble upon said planet soon as a consolation prize. By the way, do we vote by plan?

[x] Plan not-Gundam in 30k

[x][Landing]Dark:

Mystery option!

[x][Trait]Mechanic:

Must have in this mecha planet.

[x][Specialty]Combined Arms:
[x][Taint]Mutation:
[x][Taint]Altered:
[x][Flaw]Curiosity:

This combination is quite harmless for us, depending on how the mutation and altered rolls go. Curiosity is fairly tame as long as we don't become old-school Magnus, who was less arrogant and more of a tragic figure than the HH one.

Last edited:
[X] Plan: New Tech
-[X][Landing]Dark:
-[X][Trait]Understanding:
-[X][Specialty]Combined Arms:
-[X][Taint]Mutation:
-[X][Taint]Altered:
-[X][Flaw]Curiosity:

[X] Plan: A Sad Tale
-[X][Landing]Dark:
-[X][Trait]Understanding:
-[X][Specialty]Combined Arms:
-[X][Taint]Gene Seed Flaw:
-[X][Taint]Altered:
-[X][Taint]Cursed:

The sheer amount of story potential here is amazing to me. It may not be optimal, but I just want it.

@Planetary Tennis
Would:

Flaw: Optimistic
You are constantly and unreasonably cheerful and hopeful of the future, to the point that others find it aggravating.

be acceptable as a write-in flaw?

Last edited:

@Planetary Tennis
Would:

Flaw: Optimistic
You are constantly and unreasonably cheerful and hopeful of the future, to the point that others find it aggravating.

be acceptable as a write-in flaw?

[][Flaw]Optimistic
You have a hard time feeling down or looking sad regardless of situation or decorum, you always have great hope for the future. This can lead to many issues and get on people's nerves.

Something like that?

@Planetary Tennis would this Flaw work?
[][Flaw]Myopic
To say you have a tunnel-vision perspective is an understatement, as you have great difficulty seeing from the perspective of others. This would certainly lead to a conflict of interest later on.

[][Flaw]Optimistic
You have a hard time feeling down or looking sad regardless of situation or decorum, you always have great hope for the future. This can lead to many issues and get on people's nerves.

Something like that?
Great by me!

[X] Plan: Happy Genki Gundam Primarch
-[X][Landing] Dark: The Pod punched into a mountain. Deep in the heart is the chamber of an abandoned war machine, you are alone.
-[X][Trait] Mechanic: (Planetary) You have an understanding of machines in ways others simply do not.
-[X][Specialty] Combined Arms: The use and deployment of heavy weapons, vehicles, and auxiliaries.
-[X][Taint] Visions: You can see the future but rarely is what you see helpful or good.
-[X][Taint] Altered: A warp born ability lays within you. Random, but rarely purely good.
-[X][Flaw] Optimistic: You have a hard time feeling down or looking sad regardless of situation or decorum, you always have great hope for the future. This can lead to many issues and get on people's nerves.

Hey Y'all, let's be an obnoxious gearhead anti-Pert. Or just Obnoxious anti-Pert. I'm not wedded to Mechanic, though I do think it would serve us better than understanding if we start alone in an old forgotten war machine.

It'll be fun!

Last edited:
Great by me!

[X] Plan: Happy Genki Gundam Primarch
-[X][Landing] Dark: The Pod punched into a mountain. Deep in the heart is the chamber of an abandoned war machine, you are alone.
-[X][Trait] Mechanic: (Planetary) You have an understanding of machines in ways others simply do not.
-[X][Specialty] Combined Arms: The use and deployment of heavy weapons, vehicles, and auxiliaries.
-[X][Taint] Visions: You can see the future but rarely is what you see helpful or good.
-[X][Taint] Altered: A warp born ability lays within you. Random, but rarely purely good.
-[X][Flaw] Optimistic: You have a hard time feeling down or looking sad regardless of situation or decorum, you always have great hope for the future. This can lead to many issues and get on people's nerves.

Hey Y'all, let's be an obnoxious gearhead anti-Pert. Or just Obnoxious anti-Pert. I'm not wedded to Mechanic, though I do think it would serve us better than understanding if we start alone in an old forgotten war machine.

It'll be fun!
If we become friends with normal Pert, then we may end up steering him away from his self-destructive course.

Voting is open
Back