I was reborn as an Ork? waaagh? (Eventually a Civ quest) (Warhammer40k)

[X] Beat him until he submits. Your instincts probably know more about how this race works than you do, but hold yourself back. All you really need is a display of dominance to make sure he doesn't ever think you are an acceptable target again.

[X] Take the creatures little bag and hold on to the creature, maybe whoever it stole from has a reward for bringing it in?

Inserted tally
Adhoc vote count started by Rovos on Feb 11, 2020 at 12:10 PM, finished with 25 posts and 18 votes.

• [X] Beat him until he submits. Your instincts probably know more about how this race works than you do, but hold yourself back. All you really need is a display of dominance to make sure he doesn't ever think you are an acceptable target again.
    [X] Reassure the thing you are not going to eat it or turn it in, You just want to ask some questions, if it's helpful maybe you can even find it some lizard to eat... The 'grot' does look awfully malnourished and even seems a bit childlike, you pity it.
    [X] Take the creatures little bag and hold on to the creature, maybe whoever it stole from has a reward for bringing it in?
    [X]Give in to your instincts. It's the only way to make sure he can't threaten you again. It's ruthless but it makes sense. Bash him good and eat the delicious meat from his broken skull...wait what?
    [X]Punt the annoying thing away with a good kick, your instincts are telling you this is the correct response to dealing with this 'grot' servant race when not hungry enough to eat one. And that it wouldn't permanently injure the thing.
    [X] You were a doctor. You saved many lives during your life with your deep knowledge of the body and innovative ways of treating diseases and injuries. In many cases, you even improved the body with implants and prosthetics.

Votes closed, I knew you people were nice *sniffs* I'm so proud.

The poor little grot doesnt get fed to an ork.

By the way I am house sitting so daily updates may not occur, and my previous estimation of a few updates a week might be more accurate after all.

This house has god awful internet that drops very often.

But please keep making plans! what are your orkish goals? unite the orks into the biggest waaaagh of all time? overthrow the imperium? create a psychich waaagh field so strong you can kill the chaos gods? go krump the tyrranids? join the tau?

Teach the orks how to cook properly and start an orkish culinary revolution? Imagine ork cuisine if they learned to deep fry things. Mmmmm deep fried umie.

Last edited:
unite the orks into the biggest waaaagh of all time?

Good start.

overthrow the imperium?

We will either do it by accident or i'm free time.

create a psychich waaagh field so strong you can kill the chaos gods?

Now that's sounds like good fun.

go krump the tyrranids?

That will be just good and propa fight.

We will make T'au join us...

Probably as snacks.

Teach the orks how to cook properly and start an orkish culinary revolution? Imagine ork cuisine if they learned to deep fry things. Mmmmm deep fried umie.

Can't argue with that.

[X] Beat him until he submits. Your instincts probably know more about how this race works than you do, but hold yourself back. All you really need is a display of dominance to make sure he doesn't ever think you are an acceptable target again.

Don't really want to stick out too much. At least not until we can gank the warboss.

Last edited:
[X] Reassure the thing you are not going to eat it or turn it in, You just want to ask some questions, if it's helpful maybe you can even find it some lizard to eat... The 'grot' does look awfully malnourished and even seems a bit childlike, you pity it.

Votes closed.

But grist get to being Krork, then go memes!!!

Like get gork and mork to gank the chaos gods, take over the imperium, laugh at the universe with our memes and tropes!

That and have a good time krumping our enemies and protecting the galaxy from the kids as we take things over and make stuff sensible from our isekai nerd's perspective!

The Krork, the protectors of da galaxy!!! (And krumpers of the pansy gits of both eldar and dark eldar boys!)

[X]Give in to your instincts. It's the only way to make sure he can't threaten you again. It's ruthless but it makes sense. Bash him good and eat the delicious meat from his broken skull...wait what?

[X]Punt the annoying thing away with a good kick, your instincts are telling you this is the correct response to dealing with this 'grot' servant race when not hungry enough to eat one. And that it wouldn't permanently injure the thing.

Edit: ah vote already closed, and the options to do 'good' won... annoying.

Last edited:
sorry everyone! i had something come up irl and got super fucking dangerously depressed for a long time, i just ended up dropping off the face of the planet

im on new meds and im pretty sure im doing good enough to write again now so hopefully ork quest will return!

[] Beat him until he submits. Your instincts probably know more about how this race works than you do, but hold yourself back. All you really need is a display of dominance to make sure he doesn't ever think you are an acceptable target again.

[] Reassure the thing you are not going to eat it or turn it in, You just want to ask some questions, if it's helpful maybe you can even find it some lizard to eat... The 'grot' does look awfully malnourished and even seems a bit childlike, you pity it.

[] Beat him until he submits. Your instincts probably know more about how this race works than you do, but hold yourself back. All you really need is a display of dominance to make sure he doesn't ever think you are an acceptable target again.
[] Take the creatures little bag and hold on to the creature, maybe whoever it stole from has a reward for bringing it in?

I think some guys don't understand. VOTE! IS! CLOSED!

I am not gonna lie, I am little unhappy about him being shut-in. But I work with that, he can at least be possibly jack-of-all trades.

Last edited:
Back