I, Trailblazer (Honkai: Star Rail/Disco Elysium)

How would you like for the current Aeonic Intervention to occur?

• Use the guarantee.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Save the guarantee for later.

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are balls that fuse with people and become their evil twins. Generally, but not always, sharing headspace with whoever ate the ball.

This is not a very correct explanation, but it'll suffice. It mostly ends well, except when it doesn't.
If that's the case then I don't think you realize just how bad it could have been. Imagine having an evil twin inside of our head who could use the power of the stellaron just like we can. The worst case during our adventures, would be if they somehow got their own body and took it with them when they left.

If that's the case then I don't think you realize just how bad it could have been. Imagine having an evil twin inside of our head who could use the power of the stellaron just like we can. The worst case during our adventures, would be if they somehow got their own body and took it with them when they left.
Unfortunately many evil twins end up committing evil. Very rude of them.

If that's the case then I don't think you realiz-
it would have been fiiiiine

...seriously tho, there is a genuine "there are no traps, these are not gonna fuck you over" warning by the QM. We now know that it is not that sort of an orb, but I acted in confidence that it wasn't gonna go the way these things typically end up going.

Anyway, to continue this discussion we'd have to dive into plotlines of the 3rd, and I don't wanna

Last edited:
Persons of Interest
A page in your notebook, marked with notes about the people you've met during your journey.

The Astral Express'... uncategorized member. She claims she's a jack-of-all-trades.
Rank 1(90/100)

A talking blade you found on Herta's Space Station, still shrouded in mystery.
Rank 2(0/200)

Stalwart Sentry (Rank 2 Perk)
Perception and Savoir Faire increases by 2 when targeted by a surprise attack.

The guard of the Astral Express, always calm and resolute.
Rank 1(25/100)

Navigator of the Astral Express, the not-so elected leader(Seniority rules).
Rank 1(50/100)

The not-so secret weapon of the Astral Express, who has a wellspring of knowledge to offer.
Rank 0(45/50)

A genius society member vain enough to name a space station after herself.
Rank 0(25/50)

Head of Security at Herta's Space Station, willing to risk his life for the staff.
Rank 1(5/100)

Lead Research and avid astronomer, the glue that hold the station together.
Rank 1(15/100)

Last edited:
[x] Fuck it, take the bat.
[x] Seek the blade that seeks you.

I like both! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
classic bat and stabby stabs are very nice in their own ways

[X] Seek the blade that seeks you

This wouldn't happen to be the shattered weapon from the curio collection? The sword that bears a more than passing resemblance to that once wielded by HI3 Himeko?

[X] Seek the blade that seeks you

This wouldn't happen to be the shattered weapon from the curio collection? The sword that bears a more than passing resemblance to that once wielded by HI3 Himeko?
It isn't, The original plan I had was that all of the weapons would be actual curious in the collection/simulated universe, but I knew I would absolutely miss some reference/piece of lore. That blade specifically was one of the very first I thought of, and also the one that made me choose to abandon that plan, as soon as I figured out it may have a connection to Honkai Impact's Himeko. I'd rather not include things I have a lack of knowledge about.

This blade is, however, absolutely what that original idea eventually evolved into.

I absolutely love the bat. Stelle's ult animation is what convinced me to try HSR, the way she draws it out just screams elegance.

[X] Fuck it, take the bat.

That aside a sword is probably more effective even if it's not aesthetically my preference and Shivers specifically drew attention to it.

[X] Seek the blade that seeks you.

Just to clarify, what kind of sword is this? One-handed or two-handed, what material, is it a longsword or katana or something less clichéd?

Last edited:
I absolutely love the bat. Stelle's ult animation is what convinced me to try HSR, the way she draws it out just screams elegance.

That aside a sword is probably more effective even if it's not aesthetically my preference and Shivers specifically drew attention to it.

Just to clarify, what kind of sword is this? One-handed or two-handed, what material, is it a longsword or katana or something less clichéd?
Its a European longsword/Bastard sword. Yes, I know, a cliché, but don't count it out just for that, it may just surprise you. Stelle has no idea what material it's made out of.

There is just something to be said for hitting things with a stick. I'm sure physical instrument will be able to do something with this

Forgot to ask, but is the blades hunger for blood a constant thing, and does it just want ours or will it target everyone with blood.

I forgot what type of sword Blade has

Edit: looks like a double bladed sword, though I can't tell much else, would be funny if it was the same type of sword though, just for the memes.

Last edited:
Back