I Hate This Game (Gamer OC-SI/Old World of Darkness)

Aww I really want them to meet Kiyoshi!
Was hoping Kiyoshi can break through the language barrier or maybe with the aid of Raava.
It would be funny if she get another quest there again as I doubt Mia can do more than basic earthbending while fine against your usual monsters but come on, to become a true terror on the battlefield towards ancient monsters, better to learn from the best that is Kiyoshi.

Just checking how old is Bertha and George because I'm surprise they use to be soldiers as my impression of their age is early 20s like university students.

Last edited:
is the scroll 1 use only?
For people using the System no.

I had no idea this was a thing, and I love it.

Aww I really want them to meet Kiyoshi!
Mia meeting Kiyoshi is going to end one of two ways.

Her doing her best to hit on her, and maybe failing.

Or Kiyoshi kicking her ass. Since, from what we know, she was not someone that knew the meaning of diplomacy, which is why Mia ran with her tail between her legs.

Bertha and George are around in their Late 20's/Early 30's. Them coming off as younger is mainly due to their inexperience when it comes to Supernatural creatures, which is unfortunately the norm.

Her doing her best to hit on her, and maybe failing.

Or Kiyoshi kicking her ass. Since, from what we know, she was not someone that knew the meaning of diplomacy, which is why Mia ran with her tail between her legs.
Imagine how flustered she would if another pretty girl apart from Rangi is hitting on her, could break through her shell.

That's true considering Kiyoshi's history but Mia a vampire, sooner or later she need to roll with punches as she haven't fought a heavy hitter yet, while the Avatar is a completely different weight class but it would be useful learn.
I mean it would be good if she can keep using using cheats, nasty tricks and modern tech but she would hit a wall she can't run away from.

Sorry I was wondering if Mia can influence Kiyoshi considering some of her future decisions in the earth kingdom.

I'm not sure why she still struggling with the language barrier there's a spell called tongues from dungeons and dragons, which lets you speak and read all languages

Neat.
is the scroll 1 use only?
Multiple use. Scrolls in Avatar do not disappear after imparting the spiritual awakening they contain. It can be used until it wears out physically. The scroll is Mundane, but the information within was written by the gifting Spirit to Awaken a mortal. It is how the humans of that world originally gained bending. By a Spirit written scroll or the direct teachings of a Spirit.

The new Netflix Avatar live action is an order of magnitude better than Shamalan's abomination. Much better acting and special effects at a cheaper price too.

Last edited:
Back