Hunter (WormxBloodborne)

Just a query, but does anyone think this story might have been stopped? I have strong feelings for both Bloodborne and Worm, and this is the single greatest crossover between them that I have seen yet. It would be a shame if this was left unfinished like this. Please come back, UnwelcomeStorm.

Just a query, but does anyone think this story might have been stopped? I have strong feelings for both Bloodborne and Worm, and this is the single greatest crossover between them that I have seen yet. It would be a shame if this was left unfinished like this. Please come back, UnwelcomeStorm.
To my knowledge it is just on hiatus and UnwelcomeStorm has been trying to get back into writing after dealing with RL stuff.

As of early march they were in the hospital, so I assume the RL stuff was fairly serious.

To my knowledge it is just on hiatus and UnwelcomeStorm has been trying to get back into writing after dealing with RL stuff.

Must be taking quite a while.

In truth, the Moon Presence took notice of her and for the last couple of weeks she's been brushing her teeth to get the taste out of her mouth from those Umbilical Cords.

Even now she's slowly lessening the doses of blood she's been using the spice up her cuisine, because nothing else tastes as pungent anymore.

It also doesn't help that there's that human-sized Victorian Doll in the corner of her room, waiting patiently for her to initiate Contact. The worst part is that nobody but her seems to notice the Doll, so she's been trying to sell her Insight at random fountains in her neighborhood, with less than satisfactory results.

Last edited:
In truth, the Moon Presence took notice of her and for the last couple of weeks she's been brushing her teeth to get the taste out of her mouth from those Umbilical Cords.

Even now she's slowly lessening the doses of blood she's been using the spice up her cuisine, because nothing else tastes as pungent anymore.

It also doesn't help that there's that human-sized Victorian Doll in the corner of her room, waiting patiently for her to initiate Contact. The worst part is that nobody but her seems to notice the Doll, so she's been trying to sell her Insight at random fountains in her neighborhood, with less that satisfactory results.
I know that feel. Would be nice to stop seeing those many-limbed almond-heads on skyscrapers when I look out my window, too.

Back