Holy Gaming War (FSN)

...I want to see Savior_of_France. I wonder why he chose that name? Also, in this kind of thing Caster would be utterly terrifying, a couple spells for early game, spacial distortion works wonders midgame, and lategame has been steadily leveling up Item Creation and minions. Like being attacked by an army of Berserkers, the normal kind not berserkerules or berserkerlot.

Savior_Of_France would like to say otherwise.

False Assassin has been grinding for quite some times already.

Oops. For some reason, I thought Gil couldn't resist and claimed the name "TheBestGamer" and had already joined.

Silly me, if it was Gil, the name would have been solid gold, and so big that it would have covered the other players' names.

Oops. For some reason, I thought Gil couldn't resist and claimed the name "TheBestGamer" and had already joined.

Silly me, if it was Gil, the name would have been solid gold, and so big that it would have covered the other players' names.
Oh Gil.

Probably something along the line of "TheOriginalGamer".

This is fucking genius. Love it, super subbed.
:)

Savior_Of_France would like to say otherwise.

False Assassin has been grinding for quite some times already.
Don't worry, False Assassin will get the spotlight he deserves (and so will Lancer, for that matter).

Silly me, if it was Gil, the name would have been solid gold
Thank you for your contribution!
*Scribbles*

@Itaywex

Turn Gil into Seto Kaiba, please.
I was never all that much into Yu-Gi-Ho.

Don't worry, I have plans for Gilgamesh.
Nyahahaha~

In advance, assuming Savior_Of_France is a low level gamer, despite OBVIOUSLY gaining a Legend. Then the only explanation is he's working under New Game+ logic. Starting at lv1 again, but with all the perks/legend of the actual Savior of France.

Which best case scenario, might also include 'ideas' for Medea to try to do summon Servant spam a small army of wraths/victory. If it weren't for game mechanic limitations.

-

As for Gilgamesh, if I wanted to be 'veery' original and ironic, just either give him the 'username' of Gilgamesh, or if by username =/= Title, either 'King of Uruk', 'The Gamer', or 'The Golden King'.

And nobody should complain that he has a Golden Title. It's just as much as nobody should complain if a Brunestud has a Crimson Title, or a Magician having a Blue Title (theoretically).

-

Still, for shame that Shinji ain't hacking, or possibly not getting ironic 'salvation' by Matou Gamer obsession. I mean, he'd make for a shitty 'character', but maybe he'd be good enough 'player/cheater' to be pitted as a sort of 'tactician' by Zolken?

In advance, assuming Savior_Of_France is a low level gamer, despite OBVIOUSLY gaining a Legend. Then the only explanation is he's working under New Game+ logic. Starting at lv1 again, but with all the perks/legend of the actual Savior of France.

Which best case scenario, might also include 'ideas' for Medea to try to do summon Servant spam a small army of wraths/victory. If it weren't for game mechanic limitations.

-

As for Gilgamesh, if I wanted to be 'veery' original and ironic, just either give him the 'username' of Gilgamesh, or if by username =/= Title, either 'King of Uruk', 'The Gamer', or 'The Golden King'.

And nobody should complain that he has a Golden Title. It's just as much as nobody should complain if a Brunestud has a Crimson Title, or a Magician having a Blue Title (theoretically).

-

Still, for shame that Shinji ain't hacking, or possibly not getting ironic 'salvation' by Matou Gamer obsession. I mean, he'd make for a shitty 'character', but maybe he'd be good enough 'player/cheater' to be pitted as a sort of 'tactician' by Zolken?
Savior_of_France is Medea's goldfarming bot.

Oh, god.

I wish I could rate this post twice.
... At this rate, I'd be almost worried if it was less 'Medea summoned Savior_Of_France', and more 'Savior_Of_France' summoned magical back up, so he can focus even more on grinding with a more 'efficient' master than that annoying magi guy who broke a few ethics tests.

To say nothing, of his multi-swallow slaying poweress being grinded even further than NG+EX.

... At this rate, I'd be almost worried if it was less 'Medea summoned Savior_Of_France', and more 'Savior_Of_France' summoned magical back up, so he can focus even more on grinding with a more 'efficient' master than that annoying magi guy who broke a few ethics tests.

To say nothing, of his multi-swallow slaying poweress being grinded even further than NG+EX.
I think that you are complicating things a bit too much.

The servants are the same as they were in FSN (except Archer), the only thing that's different are the rules and mechanics of the holy grail war. So servants generally aren't very familiar with gaming which is why masters have a very important role here besides being a mana source.

The servants are the same as they were in FSN (except Archer), the only thing that's different are the rules and mechanics of the holy grail war. So servants generally aren't very familiar with gaming which is why masters have a very important role here besides being a mana source.
Oh Archer, you and your dank memes. Never change.

Is Archer angsting because he went down the dark path of Stop Having Fun Guys to the point that gaming stopped being fun and instead became a chore?

Back