[X] So, your still fresh in your grave and Emma's already got another target.
-[X] Whenever someone sees or hear her, they smell rot.

Right, so if I have the time I will try and make an update tomorrow. If I can't don't expect one for a couple of days as I will be spending a while away from my computer due to Thanksgiving.

[X] Huh, well that guy is high off his ass.
-[X]Sit at the edge of his peripheral vision and start talking to him maybe try to help him stop doing drugs, you did dream to be a hero when you were alive... you still do.

[X] One of the students is staring at you.

Also if possible could you put the winning results in the post as a spoiler or something? It makes it easier to follow along as a reader. Alternatively some quests edit the options in the existing chapter to show which won when the new one comes out.

[X] Huh, well that guy is high off his ass.
-[X]Sit at the edge of his peripheral vision and start talking to him maybe try to help him stop doing drugs, you did dream to be a hero when you were alive... you still do.

[X] You noticed that there is another ghost at the school.

army of the damned, maybe ghost rider taylor in the future?

[x] One of the students is staring at you.
[X]the person she's bullying can see you

One of the students is staring at you.

AN: I don't remember where I was going with this vote, and can't find any of my notes anywhere. So I'm going to give you guys a new vote that I will have plans for. Sorry for how short this will be given how long between updates.

It wasn't all that long into your time haunting the school that you noticed that off all things, you were being watched.

Funny. You spent so long wishing someone would notice and help you, and it's only after your dead and should be unnoticeable that someone finally does.

[ ]

[ ]

[ ]

[x] goth girl

because nazis and greg, Im not saying they're equaly bad
I'm just saying neither is good :p

[X] Is that Greg?

Fuck it, let's go with Greg. As long as he has his canon personality instead of the Fanon one he should be fine.

Back