Grim Rats OOC/Recruitment

Apologies for being completely unable to keep up with this. Between work, getting sick, and the previously mentioned hard drive failure, it's been pretty hard to even remember to participate in this let alone work up the motivation to do so daily at cost to my usual schedule. Please don't wait for me; think I can't justify staying at this point.

Edit: darn mobile autocorrupt...

Okay.

What about the rest of you? Any more IC posts from you guys before I start progressing things on their own?

Never had a straightforward dungeon crawl, so I'll throw my hat into this one:

Chadwick Dreggs
Archetype: Vagabond
Path: Fingersmith
Signature Weapon: Cutlass
Effect: Piercing
Background: Guild Thief (Skeleton key, Guild credentials)
Health: 7
Scars: None
Abilities (Row 3):
  • Strength: +1
  • Dexterity: +2
  • Will: +0
Starting Weapon: Slimey Bow (Can't be set on fire nor handled by anyone except Chadwick easily, fires arrows noiselessly.)
Starting Item: Potion (Extra Arm)
Starting Tools: Chain (10ft), Rations (3), Glue
Backstory: A former street urchin who grew up in the Ironguard Motte. He scrabbled together enough money and gear to start adventuring when the aforementioned rumors of an underground maze full of treasures started making the rounds.
Arvin_Larn threw 2 6-faced dice. Reason: Starting Weapon Trait Total: 4
1 1 3 3
Arvin_Larn threw 2 6-faced dice. Reason: Starting Weapon Type Total: 6
5 5 1 1
Arvin_Larn threw 2 6-faced dice. Reason: Starting Item Total: 5
1 1 4 4
Arvin_Larn threw 2 6-faced dice. Reason: Starting Tool 1 Total: 6
1 1 5 5
Arvin_Larn threw 2 6-faced dice. Reason: Starting Tool 2 Total: 7
5 5 2 2
Arvin_Larn threw 2 6-faced dice. Reason: Starting Tool 3 Total: 7
2 2 5 5

Last edited:
Slimey means your bow does not catch fire easily, nor does it get grabbed easily (except by you, you're trained and the bow sees you as its rightful owner). The slick bowstring also means the bow can fire arrows noiselessly.

Slimey means your bow does not catch fire easily, nor does it get grabbed easily (except by you, you're trained and the bow sees you as its rightful owner). The slick bowstring also means the bow can fire arrows noiselessly.
That's a lot more useful than the label implied at first, wow. Good to know. 👍

And just to be explicit, Chadwick's interested in Hendon's upcoming expedition to go hunt down some Undead. If he can use the free money from Bolle to buy himself a cheap melee weapon, even better.

Back