gen:Lock

Is that why RWBY is looking hella bad recently since funding is refocused to this

Well, I mean, it could be good or at least better than RWBY if they actually know what they're doing this time. Michael B. Jordan is a great actor, but the question is will they be able to get a good performance out of him on an animated project like this?

What I want to know is, do they actually have a solid reason to make the title have the colon in the middle beyond simply trying to rip off animes like Steins:Gate?

This may not have been the best company to work with on making an animated series.

Time will tell, I suppose.

I wouldn't read that much into this. We're seeing alot of mid to lower rung stars getting involved with relatively less prominent projects just because they're connected to the people doing it or because they're interested. Finn Wolfhard from Stranger Things was in the recent Ninja Sex Party music video for example.

In this case specifically Jordan owns the production company, so this is less Michael B Jordan joining Roosterteeth than Roosterteeth joining Michael B Jordan.

Back