From the Number None Archives - The Sexy Omakes

One funny thing about Nemo/Cirucci as a pairing is that while the story never went into what actually goes in their bedroom, Cirucci's domineering behavior and Nemo's submissive attitude have lent themselves to people assuming a top/bottom dynamic, and more specifically what with Cirucci wielding a whip there have been assumptions of BDSM dynamics in some of my readers
Which is kind of weird, since she uses her flail to murder people. I'd think there'd be a little hesistation to use it on her lover.

Arrancar weapons are less tools and more an external organ. The idea of there being a difference between their weapons and their hands may never occur to most of them.

You know, all of these omakes take place in Hueco Mundo. Where Kaname Tousen lives. Kaname Tousen, with his rather impressive spiritual sense standing in for sight and hearing (probably). I'm sure he has trouble sleeping with all of these horny Arrancar losing control of their spiritual pressure while being horny with each other. :drevil:
:ogles:

Cirucci:

This is why NN is the greatest Bleach fanfic and deserves to be known by all as such. 1000% canon, Aizen-approved.

Last edited:
Back