Fever dream turned running simulator Worm/Counter-Strike

Fever dream turned running simulator Worm/Counter-Strike
Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Taylor gains the power of the point buy system, and surfing, never forget surfing.
ShitStorm 1.1
Pronouns
SL
When I was a child, dad showed me a game. A tactical shooter from Earth Aleph. We played together until mom forced me to bed. Long nights turned into years until one day the game became something more.

In the grim darkness of Worm, an entity grows bored.

----

Fear. That single idea ruled my life. My reality had turned into a war.

Well, no. Not really. I was not fighting any conventional war. My war was one of depression and the struggle to see tomorrow. Barbed words laced with poison tore trenches through my psyche. A former comrade had ruthlessly plunged a blade through my heart, severing our ties forever. Taylor Hebert is weak, that much is undeniable. What we're scared of, as people, as a society – it's pretty telling, isn't it? You can read a lot about us as a people from our fears.

Emma made me afraid, far more than Sophia. It was the love I once held for her that I feared. It gave her power over me that threats or intimidation never could have.

It was only now that I was confined in this hell I understood.

I am prey

The revelation shattered me. I screamed. Pain unlike anything I had ever felt hit me like a freight train. Blood boiled and flesh writhed as stars danced through my vision. Ants danced under my skin like a thousand inches. I clawed at the locker door with a choked scream, tearing my fingernails off in bloody rivets. Pressure grew in my head until my eyes exploded into gelatinous gibbets. Skin sloughed and fell in bloody strips.

Underneath the agony I felt a rising power. It felt like…

----

[]Counter-Terrorist: You become a hero. This choice will push you towards joining the wards due to the prolific nature of your trigger event. Non-lethal rounds will need to be supplied from a vendor as they do not come standard with the powers.

[]Terrorist: You by default become a villain due to the prolific nature of your trigger event. Things can get better or worse for you depending on your choices.

A/N: vote ends at 8:00AM Central time.

Taylor will gain the bog standard CS system from Global offensive. There will be a system evolution mechanic introduced. There will also be a nemesis opposite of the selected alignment.

Last edited:
[X]Terrorist: You by default become a villain due to the prolific nature of your trigger event. Things can get better or worse for you depending on your choices.

I would love to see her call out the trio publicly.
AND - refuse to sign all NDAs

[X]Terrorist: You by default become a villain due to the prolific nature of your trigger event. Things can get better or worse for you depending on your choices.

Back