Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

"Uh... Why does my back hurt?" A feminine voice came out. "Wait, that isn't my voice."

Opening...
OP

Look to the Left

Back from the Void
"Uh... Why does my back hurt?" A feminine voice came out. "Wait, that isn't my voice."

Opening my eyes I saw that I was in some sort of fancy home. The kind that had dark oak wood, old paintings and expensive looking furniture many of which are a) currently trashed b) being used as my cushion, or was it chair? I dunno, I just feel like there's a better term for it. Wait...

"Holy shit! Did I go drinking last night and got myself smashed!?" I started panicking. "And... Oh crud I broke into someone's house! Shit! I hope don't get fucking sued over this. I'm too young to be in jail!"

I tried to calm myself down. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

It was at that moment a particularly cute girl (who looked strangely familiar) kicked down a door and greeted me with, "Did I finally summon a Sab-" She stopped talking when she saw me screaming.

I stopped screaming. She's staring at me. I'm staring at her. Everything is so silent, everything is so awkward. We just kept staring at each other.

I decided to break the silence. "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to break all your furniture okay, it was an accident honest!"

Slowly, her hands rose to her face. "Why father... why did you make me go into this war?"

"Huh? What war?" I felt sweat dropping down my forehead.

Removing her hands from her face I saw that it's currently an angry pout. "What war?! You're supposed to be a servant aren't you! You're supposed to know all this!"

I started panicking again."Servant?! Look I didn't know you're into BDS-"

She started blushing madly, "WHAT!? Get your dirty mind out of there!" She's shaking now. "Just what kind of useless garbage did the grail fill your mind with?"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT GRAIL WAR SERVANT-" I stopped. Raising both my hands I see two dainty hands garbed in black gloves. Slowly I felt around my face. It's smooth, definitely feminine, and... elf ears?

My breathing is hard. I take a look into my servant sheet. I'm sweating hard.

Primary Class: Assassin
True Name: Medea
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Armament: None

Parameters:
Strength: E
Endurance: E
Agility: B
Prana: B+
Luck: C

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: D
Medea was and has never been a trained assassin. So it would only make sense that her Presence Concealment would merely allow her to just allow her to spy on others. Other servants will be aware of Medea's presences if close enough within their vicinity.

Personal Skills:

Item Creation: A -> B
Throughout her entire life Medea had and always been one of the greatest mages of her time. Among her many magical talents was the ability to make potion and items of paralleled quality. They can range from tools for daily uses to elixirs that can grant immortality. However this skill requires time and materials that must be gathered, both of which are hard to get in a middle of a war. Due to becoming an assassin, the rank of this skill is lowered and thus the power to create elixirs of immortality and other items of such quality are now unobtainable. High thuamaturgical items and potions are still available.

High Speed Divine Words: A -> B
A skill that assists in magical incantations. The language of the gods, long lost to man is still remembered by mages of old back when words were a major part of spell casting. This allows Medea to quickly abbreviated chants and thus greatly shorten the casting time. Useful for direct combat spells. At this rank Medea can continually cast high thuamaturgical spells as long as she has enough prana for her High Speed Divine Words. At least it would be if Medea was a Caster. As Assassin, her High Speed Divine Words was lowered to B, lowering the effectiveness of this skill. This means that Medea can not continually rapid fire spells with a single chant but she can still cast high thuamaturagical spells at about 1/4th of the length it takes to complete.

Disengage: B
The ability to withdraw from the middle of combat. Ever since Medea became a witch, she has been on the run until the very end of her life. Thus it makes sense that she knows how to evade death.

Noble Phantasm:
Rule Breaker

All Spells must be broken
Type: Anti-Thuamaturagical
Description:
Perhaps one of the most unique Noble Phantasms out there in terms of its power and intended use. It's unsuitable as a weapon and is in fact as effective as a regular mortal dagger in that regard. It can wound and even kill mortal man but the heroic spirits of ages gone by require more than a flimsy ceremonial knife. It's true purpose is that it can destroy any sort of spell it comes in contact with, this includes things such as servant contracts and even the seemingly all powerful command seals if used correctly.

I'm in Medea. I'm in Medea's body. I'm Medea. I'm not a Caster. I'm an assassin. I'm fucked.

"Hey? Uh... Are you still paying attention to me?"

[] "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

[] Calm the fuck down

[] Do the 'history is inaccurate' explanation, now.

[] Write in

----

Yes, I'm doing another quest. I'm still doing my HomuHomu's Bizarre Adventure quest. I just felt like doing something a bit different. I hope you enjoy this quest. Here're some rules.
  1. What the GM says goes. No arguments. (Okay, maybe you can argue but it must be a good argument)
  2. Feel free to point out any awkward sentence structures, bad grammar, and spelling mistakes. It'll help me grow as a writer.
  3. Don't be pricks. No one likes pricks. Also it'll bring the mods here if it goes too far and that'll suck for everyone.
  4. You only get three lives. Once they're up, the quest is over. Although bullshit caused by the dice will be exceptions if it's just too stupid.
  5. Have fun!
  6. And That's about it...
  7. Seriously why are you reading this?
  8. Stop it, there's nothing here for you to read.

Last edited:
Assassin/Medea/Natsui Kinoko Matrix - Rank EX

Primary Class: Assassin
True Name: Medea
Master: Rin Tohsaka
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Parameters:
Strength: E
Agility: B
Prana: B+

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: D
Medea was and has never been a trained assassin. So it would only make sense that her Presence Concealment would merely allow her to just allow her to spy on others. Other servants will be aware of Medea's presences if close enough within their vicinity.

Personal Skills:

Item Creation: A -> B
Throughout her entire life Medea had and always been one of the greatest mages of her time. Among her many magical talents was the ability to make potion and items of paralleled quality. They can range from tools for daily uses to elixirs that can grant immortality. However this skill requires time and materials that must be gathered, both of which are hard to get in a middle of a war. Due to becoming an assassin, the rank of this skill is lowered and thus the power to create elixirs of immortality and other items of such quality are now unobtainable. High thuamaturgical items and potions are still available.

High Speed Divine Words: A -> B
A skill that assists in magical incantations. The language of the gods, long lost to man is still remembered by mages of old back when words were a major part of spell casting. This allows Medea to quickly abbreviated chants and thus greatly shorten the casting time. Useful for direct combat spells. At this rank Medea can continually cast high thuamaturgical spells as long as she has enough prana for her High Speed Divine Words. At least it would be if Medea was a Caster. As Assassin, her High Speed Divine Words was lowered to B, lowering the effectiveness of this skill. This means that Medea can not continually rapid fire spells with a single chant but she can still cast high thuamaturagical spells at about 1/4th of the length it takes to complete.

Disengage: B
The ability to withdraw from the middle of combat. Ever since Medea became a witch, she has been on the run until the very end of her life. Thus it makes sense that she knows how to evade death.

Noble Phantasm:
Rule Breaker

All Spells must be broken
Type: Anti-Thuamaturagical
Description:
Perhaps one of the most unique Noble Phantasms out there in terms of its power and intended use. It's unsuitable as a weapon and is in fact as effective as a regular mortal dagger in that regard. It can wound and even kill mortal man but the heroic spirits of ages gone by require more than a flimsy ceremonial knife. It's true purpose is that it can destroy any sort of spell it comes in contact with, this includes things such as servant contracts and even the seemingly all powerful command seals if used correctly.
Rin Tohsaka

My kind but easily angered master. Current head of the Tohsaka family and the only (maybe) member of the Tohsaka. An interesting person full of emotion, passion and dead parent issues.
Archer/Oda Nobunaga Matrix - Rank C

Primary Class: Archer
True Name: Oda Nobunaga
Master: Luviagelitta Edelfelt
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Armament: Muskets

Parameters:
Strength: E - C
Endurance: E - C
Agility: E - C
Prana: E-
Luck: A+

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B
At this rank, spells that require less than three verse are nullified. Have fun even trying to scratch her with great magic and ritual spells.

Independent Action: B
At this rank, even if the master is killed Archer can stay this world for up to two days without one. Furthermore she has more freedom than the other classes, requires less mana and can be away from her master for longer distances.

Personal Skills:
Tenka Fubu - Innovation: A
Innovation, a special skill granted to heroes who brought about a revolution in an era. The wording "Tenka Fubu" is added to Archer's version of this. A conceptual revolution of subjecting the old with the new. The way it works by
increasing the damage that Archer can do to a target depending on how old their legend is and how much mystery is behind the target, the more conceptual damage it causes. Say if Archer was to punch to someone. If that person came from the modern world or barely had any mystery to them then it would feel like the person was hit by a normal human at Strength rank E but if she punched someone like the King of Heroes or Medea in the face, both of whom are from the age of gods and hold substantial mystery to them then it'll feel like she punched them with the force of Heracles himself. This skill extends to any weapons including those not original her own. This skill is the ultimate game of compatibility. Against heroes of old she's a monster. Fighting the likes of say, Okita Souji or Billy the Kid and she's barely even a decent servant.

D̢͎͇̗̱͉̭ͯ̎͠e̴̷̮̞͍̺̦̤̪̔̐̀m̷̙̮̒̂ǫ̊̿̒ͦ̄́҉͍͍̳̝͙͙͖ṇ̷̠ͪͭͧ̎ͩ̒̅͝ ̨̼̜̰̤̣̊̆͒͂ͦͧ̅͘K̠͓͙̜ͯͭ̏͋̏͐ͪ̚͢i̴̲͔̭͔̲̲̞͓̋̂ͬn͕̻̮ͪ́̐ͥ̾́͞͞g̤̘̲̈̆ͅ:̶̸̜͎̣̠͗͂ͣͥͭ̽ͪ ̘̹̠̘͚̹̒ͬ̂̏ͅÁ̷̙͕͍͊̒͐͟
A monster whose perception in life later twisted what she had actually been in the past. Abilities and appearance have been distorted. In Archer's case, she can choose to activate or deactivate it at her own choosing because it's something that she in life had called herself. She's able to receive its benefits without any demerits. In other words, she can go from being a loli to being racked. It's a skill similar to but dissimilar to Innocent Monster. For some reason this skill is corrupted, not only reducing its benefit but also adds strain to the master of the servant as this skill must be forced out if to be used. Now it can only boost the physical parameters of the servant to C instead of A.

?:?

Noble Phantasms:
???

???
Type: ???
Description: ???
Luviagelitta Edelfelt

A Finnish magi and an investigator of the Mage Association. She's the current head of the Edelfelt family and the self proclaimed rival to RIn Tohsaka due to certain happenings of the Third Holy Grail War. She has the air of a noblewoman and very much acts like one. This can lead to quite a few people coming to the conclusion that she's a bitch (which is not far from the truth). However she is still a decent person despite all of that. Loves Professional Wrestling and is the master of Archer.
Saber - Matrix Rank: E

Primary Class: Saber
True Name: ???
Master: The Einzbern Girl
Alignment: ???

Parameters:
Strength: A++
Endurance: A
Agility: A
Prana: B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A
The servant is impervious to magic of modern magi. Cancels out A rank or High Thaumaturgy magic or any spells with three verses.

Riding : A
All vehicles and creatures minus that of Phantasmal or Divine Beast can be used as mounts.

Personal Skills:

Noble Phantasms:
???

???

Illyasviel von Einzbern

The homunculus master of Saber and the representative of the Einzbern. She's looks young but her seemingly gleeful murderous impulses and cute exterior makes her someone to watch out for. She had summoned a Berserker initially but he was beaten, forcing her to summon a Saber... Somehow...
Rider/Medusa - Matrix Rank: EX

Primary Class: Rider
True Name: Medusa
Master: ???
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Armament: Dagger and Chains

Parameters:
Strength: B
Endurance: D
Agility: A
Prana: B
Luck: E

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B
As a Fallen Greek Goddess, Medusa has an inherently high magic resistance. Spells that require three verse or less are nullified. Moreover, Medusa herself is skilled in sorcery, so she has countless ways to counter enemy spells. In other words, Medusa is excellent at fighting magi. Backing all that up is her Agility. Compared to Lancer who boasts the same level of "speed" she is inferior in sudden bursts, but has more endurance. Even with powerful spells, it is extremely hard to hit Medusa who will keep moving at high speed.

Riding: A+
Medusa has an phenomenally high riding skill. Not only can she ride ride all beast and vehicles of this era but also phantasmal or divine beast. Dragons are still out of her reach though. The steed that makes best use of Medusa's Riding ability is the legendary winged horse Pegasus. Mastering a winged horse of the Phantasmal Species is a difficult accomplishment even for Rider-class Servants. When riding the heavenly mount that was born of her own blood, both rider and steed move as one.

Personal Skills:

Mystic Eye: A+
Eyes that originally function to collect visual information are instead as a method to impart magical effects upon a subject. Medusa possesses the Mystic Eyes of Petrification "Cybele", which are Mystic Eyes of the highest order. As in her legend, subjects caught in her vision will be petrified if their Magic Resistance is C or lower. No magic, even that of Medea of Colchis, can replicate this.

Independent Action: C
The ability to materialize independently. If the Master is lost (or if the contract is nullified), Medusa can continue to materialize for one day. Since Medusa can also obtain prana by drinking blood, she can prey on humans as the situation demands and extend this duration.

Monstrous Strength: B
Medusa has this skill due to her property as a monster despite being a Heroic Spirit. If used, she can temporarily magnify her Strength. This is a necessary skill to Medusa, who does not fight with Noble Phantasms in close combat. It has many uses with her chained daggers, such as forcibly dragging an impaled opponent around. The more she uses this the more she becomes the monster Gorgon. She'll revert back after cessation of using this but if pushed too far then she'll cease to be a heroic spirit and instead become the monster of old legends.

Divinity: E-
In Greek mythology, Medusa was once a beautiful goddess, so she originally has very high Divinity. However, because she later became a monster, she is an unusual being possessing the "monstrous" attribute that is antithetical to normal Heroic Spirits. Thanks to this, Medusa manifests as both a goddess with Riding, and a monster possessing Mystic Eyes, Monstrous Strength and so forth. Nonetheless, her aptitude as a goddess Divine Spirit is mostly degraded.
However, her Divinity has not been completely eliminated, and it appears that she still has it.

Noble Phantasms:
Breaker Gorgon

Pray that these folds do not come off
Type: Anti-Army
Description:
One of Medusa's anti-personnel Noble Phantasms, Breaker Gorgon is the counterpart Bounded Field thaumaturgy to Blood Fort Andromeda. While the target's consciousness is sealed within Medusa's mind, the target can be prevented from activating any abilities. Also, Medusa primarily uses somewhat weak Noble Phantasm not on others, but on herself to seal her Mystic Eyes of Petrification that are normally always active. Though mainly used to seal Mystic Eyes, its original use is obviously to exert a degree of mind control on the opponent.

Bellerophon
Charge of the majestic beast
Type: Anti-Army (Range 2~50 meters)
Description:
Medusa's most powerful attack. It is not a Noble Phantasm to be used in a one-on-one fight, but rather an "anti-army Noble Phantasm" that can cut down enemies in a wide area. An uncommon type of Noble Phantasm consisting of a paired bridle and whip, it can rapidly augment the abilities of Phantasmal Species. In battle, the strengthened Phantasmal Beast and Medusa fight as one.

Blood Fort Andromeda
Cave of the Gorgon
Type: Anti-Army (Range 10~80 meters)
Description:
One of Medusa's Noble Phantasms, Blood Fort Andromeda is the counterpart Bounded Field thaumaturgy to Breaker Gorgon. It takes the form of magic circles placed as predetermined points. Immediately following the placing of these circles, people within the affected area will only have their life force sapped slightly, but once the field is activated, they will be quickly dissolved. However, it is difficult to affect people with knowledge of thaumaturgy. Thus, it is not a Noble Phantasm to be used for combat, but rather a Bounded Field created by Medusa to efficiently gather blood to drink for prana.
Matou master - unknown

???
Lancer Matrix - Rank D

Primary Class: Lancer
Master: Shirou Emiya
Armament: ???

Parameters:
Strength: C - B
Endurance: C - B
Agility: B - A
Prana: B++
Luck: E

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C
Cancels spells with with a chant that consist of 2 chants or less. Cannot defend from High Thaumaturgy or Great Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Fear Inducement: A
A skill that can be toggled on and off. Induces the feeling of dread and mortality to all living beings within a range of a 15 meter radius. Against heroic spirits, this skill encourages them to falter more often and make more mistakes in the midst of battle. Can be negated by Magic Resistance B or skills that negate mental interference that are at sufficient rank. Perhaps a skill made to emphasize the importance of fear in Lancer's legend?

Blood Sucking: B
A skill that allows one to replenish their health and magical reserves by sucking blood as well as denoting one whose legend hold connection to vampire lore. It is possible to kill someone through this method but she is unable to make thralls through this method. Depending on how rich the blood is in prana it can even allow Lancer to raise some of her parameters.

Magecraft: D---
In terms of magical potential she would've become a powerful magus. However she holds a low rank due to her poor education and being held in a class made for physical combat rather than magecraft. Not that she could much in the Caster class.

Noble Phantasms:
???

???
Description:
A magical construct that can switch between a spear and a bow. In her current form the 'spear' mode of this spell is more empowered than the 'bow' mode. Due to its nature it takes a while to deploy. There seems to be more to this weapon, perhaps only after seeing it in action will it reveal more of its secrets.

???

???

Shirou Emiya

Master of Lancer. A hedge mage who found himself thrown in the Holy Grail War. A kind young man who strives to help others, though something does feel off about him.
Saber?

Primary Class: Saber?
Master: Hakuno Kishinami
Armament: Sword?

Parameters:
Strength: C
Agility: A+
Prana: E
Luck: D

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: E
For a saber, this rank is oddly low. Overall pretty much useless except for most cancelling most modern magecraft.

Riding : E
For a saber, this rank is oddly low. Overall she can only use normal mounts and vehicles.

Personal Skills:

Noble Phantasms:
???

???

Hakuno Kishinami

Master of the odd Saber. She is a hedge mage much like Shirou. Though unlike him she's currently suffering from some sort of mutated strain of tuberculosis. Other than that she's unexceptional.
Rani the VIII

Her servant is currrently unknown. A mysterious investigator who's taking note of all the strange happenings in Fuyuki. Not much is known about her.

Last edited:
[X] Calm the fuck down.

This seems promising; maybe we can have an Assassin that acts like a fucking Assassin and doesn't engage people with better everything in frontal combat!

[X] Jesus fuck you failed the ritual so badly you summoned the wrong spirit into a Servant's body
-[X] Cool your tits, now where and when the fuck are we

[X] Calm the fuck down.
[X] Calm the fuck down.

This seems promising; maybe we can have an Assassin that acts like a fucking Assassin and doesn't engage people with better everything in frontal combat!
I see someone wants to go against the natural order of things.:V

Also I think we're apparently the soul of a guy... I'm surprisingly used to this.

[x] Calm the fuck down

Medea as assassin?

Granted she was a sneaky bloodthirsty yandere female dog but her as an assassin?

Actually the sneak/rule breaker combo is gonna be soooo much fun.

[X] Jesus fuck you failed the ritual so badly you summoned the wrong spirit into a Servant's body
-[X] Cool your tits, now where and when the fuck are we
Do we really want to explain this? It seems likely enough that we'd fail explaining it enough to, at best, have Rin want to know what we know.... and at worst think we're flat out lying. Or both. And she has Command Seals. And a temper. Do you want to be forced to explain the fourth wall-Zelretch's probably fault-Fuck Sorcery-bullshit that just happened, and/or explain the entire series to her? Because I don't.

Meanwhile, calming down almost never backfires, would let us act more rationally, plus it looks like we can access, to some degree, Media's shit, and I'm pretty sure Rin would follow our lead as an 'expert' in sneaky so if we act like we know what we're doing, she'd hopefully give us a better leash that Archer had, let us avoid making some major mistakes (hell no, Berserker).... and not make us clean shit.
[x] Calm the fuck down

Medea as assassin?

Granted she was a sneaky bloodthirsty yandere female dog but her as an assassin?

Actually the sneak/rule breaker combo is gonna be soooo much fun.
Actually, she does qualify as Assassin, as well as Berserker (under Fate/Ace Royal, in an issue apparently about the other classes people could be summoned under), though I doubt it's the best way to use her.

Last edited:
I REALLY WANTED TO THE JENSEN - 1
OOC: I really hope I did Rin's characterization well.

[x] Calm the fuck down

I resisted the urge to do a Jensen impression and instead opted to calm the fuck down. Instinctively, I summoned a paper bag seemingly out of nowhere (I'll figure it out later) and started breathing in and out of it. After a while, I was calm enough to stash my paper bag somewhere in my robe and started addressing my biggest problem in the room. The twin tailed terror in the room. "I'm... please excuse me for my outburst, it's just that I felt really out of it for a while."

"Out of it? What do you..." Her eyes slowly looked towards the grandfather clock. "No... no no nonononononononon-"

"Uh... are you okay?" Yes! Take the blame away from me!

"ARGH!" She started ripping out her hair. "Stupid Rin! You summoned a servant at the wrong time!" She's rolling all over the ground now. "You knew all the clocks were one hour ahead so why didn't fix them ARGH." Standing up she ran past you as she took one of the pillows that were still in one piece, smashed her face into it and screamed as loud as she can. Afterwards, she dropped the pillow, looking calmer than she did originally.

"Okay... now that I got that out of my systems..." She's looking towards me now. "Okay, so, you're my servant right?"

"I guess? I'm the only servant here." I shrugged.

"Okay..." She's sizing you up. "You don't look like a Saber to me..."

This is going to hurt. "Well you see.. it's... um... I'm... I'm Assassin."

I saw her eye twitched, "WHAT."

"Assassin." I shrank back.

"I... I... I...!" She took in a deep breath. Then she screamed. "AAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"EP!" I hid behind one of the broken furniture until she stopped screaming.

"Ha... ha... ha..." She's still breathing hard. "Why... why me..."

"Hey, it's okay it's not your fault." I said, trying to calm her down as I pat her on the back.

"It is my fault." She turned to face me, steel faced but bits of tears can be still seen. "But I can deal with it, I just need to think things through."

I smiled a bit. "That's good, I wouldn't want to go with a weak willed Master."

"Who're calling weak willed?" She gave a cute angry pout.

"Nothing, nothing." I thought to myself for a bit, "So... I guess I should introduce myself." I did a bow, "My name is Medea." It's best if I don't say anything about me being a normal dude in a chick's body.

She gave a surprised look. "Wait, Medea? Aren't you one of the most infamous mages in Greek mythology?"

I raise my arms in surrender. "In my defense, it was all Jason's fault."

"Okay..." She said, before a light bulb popped in her mind. "Say, since you're Medea, does that mean..."

"Go check my abilities. You'll be surprised." I gave a smile.

She focused her eyes a bit before giving a surprised look. "Despite your... recent downgrades you're still a powerful mage... Yeah I can work with this." She looks much happier now. "Maybe I can salvage this blunder after all."

"Sorry? I'm a blunder?" I put on a accusing face.

"Oh, sorry about that. Kinda slipped." She said as she turned around. "Well I'm going to sleep, need my energy for tomorrow. Oh, I almost forgot, my name is Rin, Rin Tohsaka."

"Greetings Rin, I hope that our current partnership will bring us to new heights." I smiled.

"Likewise," She went out of the room.

I released a sigh, relaxing my entire body. "Well that went well. She's such a hand full." It was then that a broom and a dust flew into the air and proceeded to smack me in the face. "OUCH! What the Hades!?"

"I heard that Assassin, I'm not deaf. Also I better seen that the living is all cleaned up, you did make a mess of it." She gave a mischievous smile.

"Go to Tarturus." I spat back.

"Later." She said as she finally went out of the room.

For a while I listened. Foot steps are heard going up a set of stairs, it's getting quieter. I heard the sounds of a door open and closes. I relax. "She really IS a hand full... Hades? Tartarus? Man I'm using very old terms."

I look at the mess. A bunch of broken chairs, two coffees tables, a bedside table and two couches. "Hmmm..."

[] Take this moment to figure out your magic

[] Clean it normally.

[] Write in

[X] Check to see if you have Infinite Pancakes
-[X] If yes, binge eat them
-[X] If no, try and Sorcerer's Apprentice this shit.
-[X] If anything else, or if Sorcerer's Apprentice goes wrong then tell Rin that obviously something weird is going on with your magic, and the only thing that could mess with it could be the Holy Grail.
--[X] Summon your own Servant using the leftover ritual circle

Edit: An addition

Last edited:
I think summoning our own Servant is not possible. Medea had the temple's leyline supporting her, while we don't. Pulling off Hax bullshit is not gonna happen anytime soon.

[X] Take this moment to figure out your magic

This is clearly the best idea we could possibly have

Back