Fate/Grande Parvenir: The Holy Grail Grand Prix

...Quick question. How much of the bike needs to cross the finish line? And if the answer is 'All of it,' does it need to be 100% intact?
The bike needs to be largely intact, and you need to be riding it over the finish line.
Officials also frown on switching out to another vehicle, then switching back to the one you're supposed to be riding at the last moment.

To take a hypothetical example, would the below be a valid method?
  1. Rider!Fredinand Verbiest enters.
  2. Rider uses his Noble Phantasm, the Original Auto-Mobile (Which should, by Nasu logic, be better than anything that could possibly be produced today) to tow his assigned vehicle across the finish line.

To take a hypothetical example, would the below be a valid method?
  1. Rider!Fredinand Verbiest enters.
  2. Rider uses his Noble Phantasm, the Original Auto-Mobile (Which should, by Nasu logic, be better than anything that could possibly be produced today) to tow his assigned vehicle across the finish line.
That's technically valid under the rules, though Ruler will frown slightly at it.
Medusa switching out to her Pegasus, while having Shinji carry Unit-Pegasus, is not valid and will have Ruler come down on you.

That's technically valid under the rules, though Ruler will frown slightly at it.
Medusa switching out to her Pegasus, while having Shinji carry Unit-Pegasus, is not valid and will have Ruler come down on you.

So, putting the tandem bike in the back of the chariot wouldn't be valid, then?

Hm... Maybe if I just manifested the horse, and had it drag the bike...

Classic fiction such as Sherlock Holmes may have Servants accepted from it. but Modern fictikn probably won't.

Wait a second...

Flashbaaaaaaack.

If I may direct your attention to the final line-

As this was in the original game data of Fate/Stay Night, even if it was an unused script file, that means it is totally canon that Optimus Prime may appear.

QED
...Curses! Foiled by the Mushroom again!
EDIT: HOLD IT!
How do we know that Optimus Prime isn't something added by translators, like Anti-Magus Elephants?

Last edited:
...Curses! Foiled by the Mushroom again!
EDIT: HOLD IT!
How do we know that Optimus Prime isn't something added by translators, like Anti-Magus Elephants?

Irrelevant! Whether it is fake or not does not matter!

You can't prove it's not real! And that is enough for the Mystery to take form! :V

EDIT: It's actually on the Type Moon wiki page for Shinji Matou in the sources. Listed as the セイバールート六日目-02.ks file

The Optimus Prime line is in there.

Last edited:
Lol. I almost want to submit, if only I knew wtf was going on aside from this being a race lol.

I'm thinking of every action films' car chase that I've watched... this could be epic lol

Grue could I submit a Canon Servant for this race?

Back