Fate/Fake Prisma (OOC/Interest Check)

BlackHadou

Bunny-Sensei
Fuyuki City.

A city that, until a few years ago, did not exist.

Fuyuki City.

The city nicknamed the mystery of the Modern World. It is as if the city had simply always existed. No one is sure where it came from, or even why. Only those bearing the thing called Magic Circuit even realised that at one point, it had never existed.

Even then, some of those with the thing called Magic Circuit thought it had always existed. It was a strange place, a place where realities collided, a crossover between multiple worlds where they could interact with each other. However, the city had one other name.

Fuyuki City.

The place where the world dies.

The being called Rose Prophecy has given one single, ominous prediction, delivered throughout the Moonlit World. Gather the splinters of dimension called Class Cards. If they are not gathered to form the Holy Grail and correct the Singularity called Fuyuki, then the world would end in 2016.

It is now midway through 2016. It isn't known how many Class Cards have been collected. All you know is this.

The person who saves the world, would also get a wish.

Thus, with Card in hand, you travel into the Fuyuki Singularity, where the world will be saved or damned.

-

Welcome to Fate/Fake Prisma, a Fate RP based on the Prisma Illya series. As such, you are all characters who, through the use of special cards called Class Cards, can take on the forms of heroic spirits. A total of 7 players will be accepted to this RP.

As a rule, you are required to play someone with the potential to use magic. You are not, however, required to be a magus. Whether this means your a alchemist or just a ordinary with latent potential is up to you.

As such, here is the character creation template.

Name:
Bloodline Trait: (If you are a Homunculus, state that here too)

Physical Appearance: (Description or Picture, your choice)

Magecraft: (If Applicable)
Element: (If Applicable)
Origin: (If Applicable)

History:

Class Card: (Must be a standard Class + Avenger)
Heroic Spirit:

The above is the bare minimum for a application. more detail is always appreciated, at your discretion.

-

Submissions thus far:
@Nanimani Atlas Stronk
@ElectromagneticRhapsody Swordsalot
@burningclaw2 The Normal One
@erlking I AM THE LAW!
@Mortifer Mysterious Hero Y
@Trung-t-rung Not a Lily

Last edited:
That feeling when you wanted to submit a loli to keep in Prisma tradition, but the timeline doesn't match up and they're 17 by 2016. :(

Fuck it, fudging the timeline.

A question I ask in near any RP, do the submissions have to be human, and how serious do they have to be? Because I'm tempted to send in a Robot Puma named Funky Penguin, but I'm just not sure if that would mesh at all.

That feeling when you are in class and with no access to computer.:cry:

Last edited:
Do you want us to make up a sheet for the class card, or are we just supposed to have the Card's Spirit and nothing else?

Mysterious Heroine X submitted.

The Arturia Species must be eradicated.

Also: Really, Mort? You want to make me be scared? You wouldn't like me when I'm scared.

Nah, I wasn't scaring anyone. I decided against Altrouge early on, because I had an idea I liked better. If Bunny doesn't allow it, then I'll send in Altrouge, though even then, she'll have some nerfs.

Mysterious Heroine X submitted.

The Arturia Species must be eradicated.

Nah, I wasn't scaring anyone. I decided against Altrouge early on, because I had an idea I liked better. If Bunny doesn't allow it, then I'll send in Altrouge, though even then, she'll have some nerfs.
Altrouge is fluffy puppy.

Alright, time to submit my Hedge Mage Stage Performer with his Caster Card :V

Day 137: They still do not suspect I am a Vegas stage performer. More to come soon - an interesting opportunity has appeared.

And I just submit a trap character, whose use a sort-of reverse trap Heroic Spirits. :V

Submission made and psuedo-accepted. I look forward to seeing if you can discern what the character is.

Back