[X] Character not canon to the Nasuverse.
-[X] Harry Dresden
[X] Write in Class.
-[X] Saber Mordred

Mordred is okay as far as the Servants go. Dresden can actually fit incredibly well with both her and the setting so why not. I feel that Dresden/Chaldea cross has a lot of potential in general.

Okay... real talk, who the fuck is Saitama and yes I do live under a rock, it's called Australia.
One Punch Man, he's the main character

Three different ways to see it, the original webcomic with shitty art

The remake with godly art

Or the 12 episode anime that recently finished.

BH, just ignore anyone else who tries to summarize the series for you. Just know that it's a high grade satire that has super on point humor, good writing, and the anime has the production value it deserves.

-[X] Samurai Jack

[X] Assassin
-[X] REGEND Sasaki Kojirou

There hasn't been a Samurai Jack Quest. And I hope I am not late for voting.

Hmm.

I suppose I can show you all the Melkor sheet then, to show you just what I have in mind :V

True Name: Melkor
Aliases: The First Dark Lord, Lord of Angband, The Great Enemy
Class: Rider
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Strength: B++
Endurance: B
Agility: C++
Mana: A++
Luck: E+
Noble Phantasm: EX

Appearance: (Look at the picture)
History: http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Melkor
Personality: Vain, arrogant, proud and cruel. Rider is a cunning and charming being when he so chooses, fooling all but the most wary and clever. He seeks only to sate his own ambitions, always spinning schemes and traps for the sake of his own rule.

Class Skills

Riding: A++

At this level, Phantasmal Beasts, including Dragonkind, are possible to be ridden expertly.

Magic Resistance: B

Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.

Personal Skills:

Discord: Rank A+

The Aiur sang to create Arda at the beginning, as Eru Illuvatar willed it. Alone amongst his children did Rider rebel, seeking to improve upon the song of creation. Mightiest among them, Rider sang his own song, a Discord, into the great symphony at the beginning of the world. Yet even as Eru revealed that this Discord was but a part of his greater whole, it did nothing to diminish Rider's power. The Discord is Rider's original song from that time, words of power which shape the world, far surpassing the Divine Words wielded during the Age of Gods, and approaching the might of a True Authority. Sealed upon the activation of the Iron Crown.

Imbuement: Rank A+

The ability to bestow one's own power upon others. At this rank, it is possible to spend considerable amounts of MP for a temporary enhancement of immense power. Additionally, allows Rider to sacrifice a rank in any one stat permanently in order to boost any one stat or skill in a chosen target by three ranks permanently.

Charisma: Rank A+

Rider's charisma was such that he is able to become the First Dark Lord, corrupting gods, men, and elves into his service. At this rank it resembles a curse, and a mighty one it was indeed. With it Rider commanded entire nations and casually controlled kingdoms with his machinations. In spite of his history of betrayal and treachery stretching back for centuries.

Lord of Angband: A+

As the Lord of Angband, Rider created many beings in order to strengthen his army upon Arda. Once this skill has been unlocked, Rider is able to invest considerable mana stores in order to create a Temple dedicated to himself in the image of Angband. Within it's depths, Rider is able to recreate his forces with enough time and resources. These include Orcs, Corrupted Men, Goblins, Balrogs, and of course Wyrms, Serpents, and Dragons. With enough time, even the creation of "Glaurung" and "Ancalagon the Black" becomes possible.

Noble Phantasms:

Ungoliant, Dark Spider Devouring Light
Range: Anti-World

Rider's lone mount, a massive spider of origins that are unknown even to Rider and his siblings. This beast is filled with a hatred for all light, and an endless hunger to devour it for herself. Within the Moon Cell, this also extends to that which contains light and mana. When feasting, Ungoliant gains the ability to spin forth her Unlight and webbings capable of ensnaring anything possessing beneath A-rank strength. Saving rolls may be made during each round of combat, where the targets highest stat may be used to resist the binding. When activating the Iron Crown, Rider shall reveal the Silmarill's and turn her against him. Whether he succeeds in destroying her or merely driving her off, ever afterwards this Noble Phantasm shall remain sealed.

The Iron Crown, Plundered Light Within The Dark
Range: Anti-Unit (Self)
Rank EX

The symbol of Rider's tyranny as the Lord of Angband. Mounted within it are the three Silmarill's which he had plundered from Feanor's vault, instigating the War of the Jewels as he had fled back to Middle Earth. When activated, all stats receive two ranks up, however, the Discord skill is sealed, and the Ungoliant Noble Phantasm shall become openly hostile to Rider and his True Name shall change to Morgoth, in addition to his identity being automatically revealed to all who encounter him. In exchange, Rider shall obtain access to his Lord of Angband skill and permanently transform into his armored form.
Interesting sheet. I'm surprised that one of the nerfs isn't a weakness to music arising from that incident when a human and his elf girlfriend walked up and stole a Silmaril from his crown.

[X] Canon Character to the Nasuverse
-[X] Arcueid Brunestud

[X] Assassin
-[X] Kiritsugu Emiya

Let's show Madara how dropping rocks is done :rofl:
... Well in this case we'll just drop the actual moon (or a copy of it) on him.

Last edited:
-[X] Samurai Jack

[X] Assassin
-[X] REGEND Sasaki Kojirou

-[X] Shiba Tatsuya

[X] Caster
-[X] Kirito

The best master with the best servant :D

Back