Voting is open
Is it possible for shirou to absolutely control his thirst or is it permanent? If he masters the thirst is it possible that will impact his geneseed?

Avalon basically a Key for a part of Reverse side. With universe isot will it be just limited to healing rather than invoking it's True power due to different universe and lack of true owner?

I was wondering due to marble, its concept(Mortality) and marine's bloodline link to him can it act as a pseudo-afterlife with Avalon as a Foundation?

[X] Plan: Laying Foundations

Now I am so curious about potential future ability synergy between Shirou and his Legion with Magnus and the Thousand Sons, assuming they do get along (which probably isn't a guarantee) and if the Emperor doesn't have the worst case scenario reaction to Shirou.

I do expect that at the very least, Magnus would be very, very confused and very curious about what the heck Shirou's abilities are.

That's not even counting the Emperor, as I am pretty sure he remembers a ton of the tales of the legends these swords originate from and knows they went differently in his reality, especially with Gilgamesh because at least in fanon, Emps himself was Gil.

Also yup, Shirou's legion is going to be very, very weird.

This could go terribly wrong, or so terribly, terribly well. And neither are mutually exclusive.

Edit: Forgot to add my vote

Last edited:
As he receded the reinforcement that had augmented his physical form, an unimaginable pain coursed through Shirou's body. While he had grown accustomed to physical suffering of all kinds, what he experienced now surpassed anything he had ever endured. It was not just his physical form that was under attack; his very soul was being assailed. The abrupt shift from his modified Primarch soul back to its human state had left an indelible mark on the fabric of the Warp itself. The warp had absorbed the concept of the Dead Apostle Ancestor, forever imprinting it upon the tapestry of reality. His brief flirtation with the powers of the warp, which he had mistaken for magecraft, had triggered a resurgence of his previous soul's nature within his current vessel. His soul now bore an unnatural amalgamation of the Primarch, Dead Apostle Ancestor, and human characteristics—a delicate balance disrupted by the overwhelming dominance of the Primarch self.

The Primarch aspect of his soul, infused with the Emperor's indomitable will and the everlasting genetics of the perpetual, asserted its supremacy. It granted Shirou extraordinary capabilities and unparalleled potential, rendering him capable of feats that defied mortal limitations. Yet, intertwined within this newfound strength lay the remnants of the Dead Apostle Ancestor—a primal force, an alpha predator that instilled fear in all who encountered it. The dichotomy of the Primarch and Dead Apostle Ancestor within Shirou's soul posed a profound internal struggle as two opposing forces vied for control.
We knew that the mutations would be influenced by him being a Dead Apostle Ancestor but the metaphysics of it and seeing it described was very fascinating. Though it's going to have to be something Shirou will need to manage for both himself and almost certainly his Legion as well.

Meanwhile, Shirou sought solace in the mountains, hoping to find a place where he could be alone and regain control over his primal urges. He spotted a cave at the foot of the mountains and decided to take temporary shelter inside. Unbeknownst to him, this cave was already inhabited by the most formidable creatures in all of Logres—a family of platinum dragons.

These majestic beings derived their sustenance from the ore deep within the earth, making them both resilient and mighty. Their powerful connection to the warp granted them the ability to unleash devastating attacks. Throughout the history of Logres, no one had ever managed to wound these alpha predators. Only a full-fledged army had ever been capable of repelling them, and even then, the dragons would retreat out of boredom rather than defeat.

However, unbeknownst to these dragons, the order of the food chain had shifted, and they were no longer at the pinnacle of power.

As soon as Shirou entered the cave, the territorial instincts of the platinum dragons were triggered. The elder alpha dragon unleashed a formidable dragon's breath, expecting its intruder to be instantly incinerated. To the dragons' astonishment, a blade soared through the air and pierced the elder's near-impenetrable scales. For the first time in recorded history, a cry of pain escaped a dragon's lips, resounding throughout the Mountain range of Logres.

Shirou, who had been preparing to settle down on his looted bedroll, felt a surge of danger instinctively activating his senses. A tempest of fire, metal shards, and what appeared to be magecraft erupted from deep within the cavern. Reacting swiftly, Shirou employed his reinforcement magic to fortify his skin, but it proved insufficient to withstand the onslaught. His blade-like scales emerged, providing him with an additional layer of protection. When the relentless attack finally ceased, Shirou projected his bow and transformed Hrunting—an arrow with profound magical properties. He released the arrow, and it streaked toward the source of the assault. Following closely behind, Shirou sought to discover the entity responsible for the chaos. Even before he caught sight of it, a deafening roar reverberated through the cave, threatening to rupture his eardrums—though, if they were damaged, they healed instantaneously.

And then, Shirou beheld his target—a sight that left him momentarily stunned. Five dragons of varying sizes, ranging from 30 meters to a colossal 100 meters in length, stood before him, their metallic white scales shimmering in the dim light of the cave.

Despite the awe-inspiring sight, Shirou knew he had an adversary to vanquish, and he needed to release the pent-up frustration resulting from the earlier attack he had endured. Moreover, he possessed the perfect weapons to swiftly dispatch these colossal beasts.

"Balmung," Shirou declared, and five ethereal shards materialized, hovering in the air. Without hesitation, they hurtled toward the dragons' hearts, driven by their ultimate purpose.

The five dragons, blinded by their own hubris and convinced of their invincibility, did not attempt to evade the incoming weapons. They believed themselves untouchable, especially within the confines of the cavern. The swords traversed their impervious scales, penetrated their hides, pierced their flesh, and ultimately, found their mark—each dragon's heart. At that moment, the mighty dragons ceased their movements, their colossal bodies collapsing to the ground, lifeless.

Once again, Shirou found himself surrounded by the slain bodies of his adversaries. With a grim determination, he began the arduous task of butchering the dragons, his mind contemplating what his next steps should be. Unbeknownst to him, his actions would have far-reaching consequences.
So Shirou just straight up killed the Apex Predators of Logres pretty much right as he woke up, that tracks. Can he drink their blood? And can he craft anything from their bodies, such as weapons and armor?

What I'm planning for common mutations are these

-Improved omophagia making them grow a fraction of a percent stronger for each feeding they do alongside with the memories stuff.
-Sharper senses with focus on sight and smell. The smell can detect the warp.
-Thirst for blood similar to blood angels
-Lack of self preservation instincts
-Gold eyes

Uncommon mutations
-Riduculously resilient bones and skin
-Battle body augmentation similar to callidus assasin's.
-Increased healing (compared to other SM)

Rare
-(Warp related) Ability to know the history of an object with a touch.
-(Comedic) Cooking skill

Maybe I can add your suggestions to the rare mutations if they're psykers?
A talent for Shirou's unique brand of bullshit, increased Willpower at the cost of having trouble relating to humans, improved Psyker Sight that focuses on battle/mortality/weapons.

Avalon basically a Key for a part of Reverse side. With universe isot will it be just limited to healing rather than invoking it's True power due to different universe and lack of true owner?

I was wondering due to marble, its concept(Mortality) and marine's bloodline link to him can it act as a pseudo-afterlife with Avalon as a Foundation?

I was thinking of having the Avalon be like an unbreakable bastion in the warp. An island of calm and order against the current dominant chaotic nature of the warp. Do with that information as you like.

Last edited:
I was thinking of having the Avalon be like an unbreakable bastion in the warp. An island of calm and order against the current dominant chaotic nature of the warp. Do with that information as you like.
I think it will be more like a ideal which exist within his soul. Unless he reach Godhood I do not think Avalon can exist within warp without a Gods Backing. Remember Excalibur can be blackened so can be Avalon without any support. There is Good fae and bad fae so it is best it remain his soul but if he becomes a God then he can use Avalon foundation for his realm in warp.

I think it will be more like a ideal which exist within his soul. Unless he reach Godhood I do not think Avalon can exist within warp without a Gods Backing. Remember Excalibur can be blackened so can be Avalon without any support. There is Good fae and bad fae so it is best it remain his soul but if he becomes a God then he can use Avalon foundation for his realm in warp.

I'm focusing on the fact that Avalon, The Everdistant Utopia is considered the absolute defense, protecting its subjects in its realm against all the filth of the outside world. An unbreakable piece of reality. The perfect symbolization against the chaos-polluted warp.

I'm focusing on the fact that Avalon, The Everdistant Utopia is considered the absolute defense, protecting its subjects in its realm against all the filth of the outside world. An unbreakable piece of reality. The perfect symbolization against the chaos-polluted warp.
In Nesuverse Avalon was superior from Five Magic that exist there. Plus it is supported by Reverse side of world. However in 30k all Five magic is achievable by powerful psykers and Gods more or less. So Avalon needs a backing from a God to project it's perfect defence or else it will be overwhelmed. In nesu term in nesuverse it was a anti world defense but in warp chaos is anti Galaxy threat so I do not think Avalon can protect anybody from combined power of Chaos Gods.

In Nesuverse Avalon was superior from Five Magic that exist there. Plus it is supported by Reverse side of world. However in 30k all Five magic is achievable by powerful psykers and Gods more or less. So Avalon needs a backing from a God to project it's perfect defence or else it will be overwhelmed. In nesu term in nesuverse it was a anti world defense but in warp chaos is anti Galaxy threat so I do not think Avalon can protect anybody from combined power of Chaos Gods.

Well shit.

Hmmm.. I just thought of something. I just wish dice gods will cooperate in the future.

[X] Plan: Magic is dangerous, right now.
-[X]Experiment with new Body X 2
-[X]Control Urges X 2
-[X]Explore the Surroundings
-[X]Try to comprehend Adventurer's Guide

Playing with warp can be done when current problems are dealt with.
Edit: Shit rolls, here they come! At least future events are not bad.
LokKi threw 2 100-faced dice. Reason: Experiment with new Body Total: 67
55 55 12 12
LokKi threw 2 100-faced dice. Reason: Control Urges Total: 49
23 23 26 26
LokKi threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: Explore the Surroundings Total: 12
12 12
LokKi threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: Adventurer's Guide Total: 36
36 36
LokKi threw 2 100-faced dice. Reason: Future events Total: 120
42 42 78 78

Last edited:
GOOD NEWS!!! This quest is labeled as Humanity wank, That means things tilt in the favor of humanity.

Now some thought i had on going forward.
Warning I have not read the fan fic.

1. Avalon the ever-distant Utopia it can use the basis of the planet and humanities belief to empower it and it will grow stronger as more of humanity is introduced to it... It is the ever distant utopia that all strive for so no worship needed just the idea.

2. Shirou as a Primarch needs less food and strong will power as such should be able to learn how to control his hunger without 1000 years.

3. With his basis in magecraft he could really advance psyker school's in interesting ways with self hypnosis and runes alone.

4. His Legion could start seeing bits and pieces of his memory's just a few in particular... A fire... A smile... A Dream Adopted aka the promise to be a hero of justice... Perhaps his fight with Gilgamesh... Maybe The ever-distant Utopia is possible because he has a copy in his reality marble.

But most definitely They will dream of a world of infinite blades... Perhaps even finding a weapon they most resonate with and emulating the wielder of that weapon or a few, or even drawing on the memories of one and using skills of them. (Astares having Identity problem's because they went to far into the memories of a particular weapon sounds like a.bad side effect because of this... With the good side being Tsubami Gaeshi!)

5. The Reality marble of Shirou is because of his element and origin of SWORD and that is his soul overwriting the world... That is all kinds of BS and as such would be all kinds of bs with the warp... Because it is HIS his reality his world of Unlimited Blade Works... And there is a weight to that now add on primarch willpower (that might be lesser then his will because as long he can keep the dream of being a hero he will not stop.)

6. He also gets Marble phantasm millennium castle Brunested but it might not work in warhammer but on the other hand his thirst should not be that hard to get a hand depending on if he is still connected to the Crimson moon brunested because that is what a ancestor and apostle is his little prank on his favorite toy aka humanity it also keeps him active in some way because in all things despite being killed he is still around in his blood so unless he is here it should only be residual instinctual nature that Shirou should be able to overcome.
6.a.. All apostles get it so his legion would as well along with all the benefits such as being stronger under the moon being apex predators that have conceptual advantages over all other life forms below the power of the silver dragons that Shirou just killed. (If they get all of it they could easily adopt other astarties by turning them into apostles.)

7. A-ray's (All A-rays can be considered Beasts of Gaia) AKA Fae, Undead Apostles/Ancestors
And the end point of humanity in FATE... An A-ray is a creature that can feast upon the grains of Gaia. Fae are tied to the world and will die with it... Apostles/Ancestors originate from the moon and are bound to gala as such would die with the planet (but CrimMoon decided to f over humanity with the creation of his Apostles) and Humans will be emancipated from Gala and free to travel the stars or be kicked out of Gaia's reality marble and into the universe aka another reality marble where there are things that want humanity to die for no reason except The root likes humanity because timelines that are considered fail states for humanity are deleted by the root. On Shirou's case depends if his soul would return to the root after he dies. If yes then is he outside of the root and connected to Crimson moon. That would give CrimMoon a magic called knowledge outside the root and ideas.

[X] Plan: A new beginning
-[X]Experiment with new Body X 2
-[X]Control Urges X 2
-[X] Experiment with Magecraft x2
Edit: Ignore the third Experiment with new Body roll
Beyond the stars threw 3 100-faced dice. Reason: Experiment with new Body Total: 84
28 28 29 29 27 27
Beyond the stars threw 2 100-faced dice. Reason: Control Urges X 2 Total: 129
43 43 86 86
Beyond the stars threw 2 100-faced dice. Reason: Experiment with Magecraft Total: 43
2 2 41 41
Beyond the stars threw 2 100-faced dice. Reason: Future events Total: 80
10 10 70 70

Last edited:
It seems that according to the latest update of the official Timeline of the Primarchs, the 11th was the penultimate one to be found.

Voting is open
Back