Fate/All In Your Hands [AU Fate/Extra RP]

Silver W. King

King of Adventures
IC - Aestus Domus Aurea

~You who have been invited here by the Moon; show your true strength, and attain the Holy Grail~

Without the flowery speech, this is a Fate/Extra RP. You're either a Master or a Servant.

The "How to make a character" applications sheets are here.

Yes @Narcissist, I'm basically ripping off your style. Sue me :p

Of course, there will probably be some modifications as we go along, since some stuff with the FATE Core system, or the one Narc made, could have some issues that just clash with the game.

Now onto the fun stuff.

Applications are current CLOSED! We are no longer accepting.

As a Servant you can play as anyone History, Mythology, or Literature with exceptions. As a Master you can be anyone from Canon, or a made up character, you could even make someone outside of the set parameters, like having Servant Level Strength, however, I will deal with that on a case by case bases, and probably will include Nerfs, or Restrictions. So, go ahead, and send me your dream Servant or Master, although they will probably come back impotent. No, I don't regret that Prana Exchange joke.

Once applications are closed, I'll pair off the Masters and Servant, via my God-like GM knowledge, (I.E. knowing your sheets), and seeing who will be compatible with who.

Now a few more things.

Master:

You have 20 points. Your starting stats are

Strength: +1
Endurance: +1
Agility: +1
Mana: +1
Luck: +1

The stats cap is +7.

Master Skills:

Two Rank 5 Skills
Three Rank 4 Skills
Four Rank 3 Skills
Five Rank 2 Skills
Five Rank 1 Skills (You can just fill this with miscellaneous skills.)

And One Rank 6 skills. A skill in which you have superb ability.

Servant:

We use the base Containers as a starting point for our characters. All Servants have initial base stats, seen below, that we will be adding points to in order to increase. You can lower 1 base stat in order to gain an extra point to spend.

Container Strength Endurance Agility Mana Luck
Saber A B B C D
Saver B B C C C
Archer C C C E E
Lancer B C A D E
Rider D D B C E
Caster E E C A B
Berserker C D D E E
Avenger D D D D E
Assassin D D B E B
Strength: Physical Might
Endurance: How much damage you can withstand
Agility: Quickness and Reaction Times
Mana: How much prana that can be handled
Luck: Your ability to defy fate

Stats range from Rank E to Rank A+++. Where Rank E is simply ten times human capability, Rank A+++ the scales can barely hold on. In terms of modifiers,

Rank A+++ = +12 modifier
Rank A++ = +11 modifier
Rank A+ = +10 modifier
Rank A = +9 modifier
Rank B = +8 modifier
Rank C = +7 modifier
Rank D = +6 modifier
Rank E = +5 modifier

Saber, Saver and Lancer only gains 8 points to spend. Largely because of the Containers already great stats, the Moon Cell actively making sure the containers can hold the Servants.

Archer, Rider, Caster, Berserker, Avenger, and Assassin are all granted 10 points to spend on their Stats.

Servant Skills:

3 Rank A Skills
4 Rank B Skills
5 Rank C Skills
5 Rank D Skills
6 Rank E Skills

I will only take 7 Master and 7 Servants. You can send as many applications for different Master or Servant as you want, and I will decide from there what you play as.

This is the 3rd Moon Cell Grail War, that takes place in June 2034.

One more thing to add to your sheets, I want to know a light description (or optional: an in-depth analysis of your character if you want), and your wish/reason for participating in the Grail War. Also, please provide a description/explanation of your Aspects.

That is all. Let the good times roll.
==========
About Fate Points:

Setting off an Aspect that causes conflict gives you 2 Fate Points, Invoking an Aspect to reroll or add a +2 to your roll costs a Fate Point. Following a Compel gives a 2 Fate Points, and rejecting it, costs a Fate Point.​

==========
About Noble Phantasms:

All Noble Phantasms have a Conceptual Bonus added to their roll of +2. This is the default Conceptual Bonus. For NPs with certain special effect, they will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
==========​

About Skills: You can also use this thread for them.

Divinity will work as follows, and can break through Divine Protection of equal rank, if lower than Divine Protection rank, there will be a dice roll to determine its effect.
Rank A - You are granted Four Fate Points at the start of the game.

Rank B - You are granted Three Fate Point at the start of the game.

Rank C - You are granted Two Fate Point at the start of the game.

Rank D - You are granted One Fate Point at the start of the game, along with a permanent +1 to your Luck.

Rank E - You are granted a permanent +1 to your Luck.

About Charisma:

Charisma is Charisma. It is used for morally inspiring or uplifting others, being able to make your arguments more convincing to hear, and helps with organizing your allies and increase their efficiency in group battles. Also, if it can work on a group of people, it can work on an individual.

It is cancelled out by Nature of a Rebellious Spirit of equal rank. If Nature of a Rebellious Spirit is of lower Rank, a dice roll determines the result.

About Instinct and Eye of the Mind (Both):

Instinct tells you what is going to happen, but it doesn't tell you what you need to do. On the upside, it can tell you things that you would have no way to know, like "I'm about to get shot in the head". It works in the broad sense of what's going to happen, thus giving the user a feel of how to best proceed, like "Killing the opponent would result in a mutual death". It also works outside of combat, by giving the user a danger sense.

Eye of the Mind (True) tells you what to do, like "I need to leave deliberate openings in my swordplay so that I know where the enemy will strike,", but it doesn't give you information you don't already have. It is insight gained from experience. Only works in combat.

Eye of the Mind (False) is the same as its counterpart, expect you do not need to have information beforehand. For example, "You need to step back whenever the opponent does, because he'll use an overreaching attack next" even though he never deal with this situation before. It is a sense of how to fight and deal with a situation in the moment. Only works in combat.

Discernment of the Poor:

The skill opposite to Discernment of the Poor is Presence Concealment.

Imperial Privilege:

At the insistence of the Servant, the world itself grants them a skill they proclaim to have, at the level they believe themselves to have it in. Truly, it is the ultimate power of the delusional.

Rank EX - Any Skill at any Rank the Servant believes themselves to hold the Skill.

Rank A - Any 5 Skill at the Rank the Servant believes themselves to hold the Skill.

Rank B - Any 4 Skill at the Rank the Servant believes themselves to hold the Skill.

Rank C - Any 3 Skill at the Rank the Servant believes themselves to hold the Skill.

Rank D - Any 2 Skill at the Rank the Servant believes themselves to hold the Skill.

Rank E- Any 1 Skill at the Rank the Servant believes themselves to hold the Skill.

Presentation of the Liar:

The skill which is the opposite and opposing to Discernment of the Poor. It hides one's intentions, and can even mislead, or give only the conclusion the user wants to the opponent.

==========​

About Master Vision:

No Servant True Name - Can see stats. And whatever skills they saw once are identified.

Servant True Name - Can see stats and skills, but Noble Phantasms have to be witnessed in usage for data information reveal.

Last edited:
Current Co-GMs:

@Umbra
@megrisvernin
@Heaven Canceler
@Grace Itself

Applications:

Accepted Servants:

@Blackout - Servant Lancer
@It's Called Borrowing ze~ - Servant Berserker
@BlackHadou - Servant Saber
@Zer0 - Servant Lancer
@A Melted Cheese Sandwich - Servant Rider
@Sk8torchic - Servant Assassin
@Mortifer - Servant Avenger

Accepted Masters:

@Logos - Arcueid Brunestud
@Crow - Crow Morgenstern
@Nanimani - Enkidu
@Scope - Shirou Emiya
@Zeranion - Hagane Asagami
@linkhyrule5 - Hikikomori Tsukihiku
@burningclaw2 - Alexander Sajyou Yggdmillenia

Master/Servant Pairings:

Angelica Ainsworth with @Zer0!Lancer
@Nanimani!Enkidu with Saver
Mark Solace with @A Melted Cheese Sandwich!Rider
@linkhyrule5!Hikikomori Tsukihiku with Berserker
@Logos!Arcueid Brunestud with Rider
@Scope!Shirou Emiya with @Mortifer !Avenger
@Crow!Crow Morgenstern with @BlackHadou !Saber
@Zeranion!Hagane Asagami with @It's Called Borrowing ze~!Berserker
@burningclaw2!Alexander Sajyou Yggdmillenia with @Blackout !Lancer
Darnic Prestone Yggdmillennia with @Sk8torchic!Assassin

Dismissed Applications:

@Lichte, @NSMS, @TehChron, @Umbra, @Alexander89

Last edited:
Hm... I'll submit the Rider I had planned for Azrael's RP, then. I already sent 8 Servants to his, so this guy can go here.

Last edited:
I have never done anything involving fate or even seen anything based on the shows.

How much is needed for this?

Had an idea for Orion and his NP's. Stuff involving the Orion constellation and "Σείριος Seirios: Scorching Star of Madness"

Last edited:
Um, can I get some clarification on how skills work? Do with have skills from each category or do we pick one category (A-Rank, B-Rank, etc)?

@Silver W. King

Might I suggest that you make Divinity free? It's more of a quality that sees very little use.
Hmm...

Okay, lets make some use of that thing.

Divinity will work as follow.

Rank A - You are granted Two Fate Points at the start of the game, along with a permanent +3 to your Luck.

Rank B - You are granted One Fate Point at the start of the game along with a permanent +3 to your Luck.

Rank C - You are granted a permanent +3 to your Luck.

Rank D - You are granted a permanent +2 to your Luck.

I will look them up on wiki.

Now to make a character.....yup. Gonna need help after first draft of character sheet.
Sure. I'll be happy to help.

I have a feeling my Servant will cause eye rolls...

Also, as usual, Divinity is bloody scary.
Remember that its also a double-edged sword, Enkidu would be really useful here.
Its just that Heroes with Divinity are suppose to have better life, or blessing from the Gods, or just something to help them along the way, so why not grant them some extra juice to defy fate.
I think its more like fate is helping those with divinity in contrary to someone actively defying them.

Man, Cuchulainn is screaming his heart out in joy out there somewhere. :p
Hmm, actually...

Divinity will work as follow. (Unless you're Lancer)

Rank A - You are granted Two Fate Points at the start of the game, along with a permanent +3 to your Luck.

Rank B - You are granted One Fate Point at the start of the game along with a permanent +3 to your Luck.

Rank C - You are granted a permanent +3 to your Luck.

Rank D - You are granted a permanent +2 to your Luck.

Its just that Heroes with Divinity are suppose to have better life, or blessing from the Gods, or just something to help them along the way, so why not grant them some extra juice to defy fate.
Herakles
-Cursed with madness in order to kill his entire family. Dies to poisoning by his wife.
Ne Zha
-Kills himself in order to save his father's people
Cuchulainn
-Enough said.
Hou Yi
-Wife leaves him after consuming the pills that were supposed to allow them to regain their immortality
Achilles
-Dies young, best friend/cousin dies because of him, paramour is taken from him...

I dunno....:p

Herakles
-Cursed with madness in order to kill his entire family. Dies to poisoning by his wife.
Ne Zha
Cuchulainn
-Enough said.
Hou Yi
-Wife leaves him after consuming the pills that were supposed to allow them to regain their immortality
Achilles
-Dies young, best friend/cousin dies because of him, paramour is taken from him...

I dunno....:p
Actually yeah, most of those who have divinity ancestry follow their fate almost to the letter.

Was meant to live a long, happy, prosperous life. Defied that fate.

Was meant not to save them. Defied that fate.

Was meant to never suffer. Fucked that fate.

Was suppose to keep his wife and immortality. Defied that fate.

Was meant to live a boring life with his glory forgotten with time. Defied that fate.

:p

Problem is the real value of Divinity (the ability to pierce divine protections and divine protection for yourself) is not as easy to articulate in a system.

Back