Far From Home (PA centered Megacrossover) (OOC)

Would You Like To Know What The Next 4 Arcs of Conquest Will Bring To The RP?

• Yes

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
... Alright I'm confused now. Have we been dumped in one singular location on planet? Or are we still dropped where we requested it if we did?

... Alright I'm confused now. Have we been dumped in one singular location on planet? Or are we still dropped where we requested it if we did?
Where you requested. Feel free to make up some details, I wasn't totally clear on everything.

Even though I did harry you guys to ask me anything you needed to know to get started right off the bat.....

Where you requested. Feel free to make up some details, I wasn't totally clear on everything.

Even though I did harry you guys to ask me anything you needed to know to get started right off the bat.....
It''s still probably be better to give something as incentive to drive the plot properly say. Btw, can you threadmark the accepted PCs? For easier reading.

It''s still probably be better to give something as incentive to drive the plot properly say. Btw, can you threadmark the accepted PCs? For easier reading.
Will do.

Also, for the sake of providing some idea of where all this shit is happening, here's a generalized list of starting positions (generalized as in not necessarily in the same area overall):

Origin: In and around the city of Providence. You may see a large army fighting a titanic machine. In no way will you be able to influence this battle. All enemies mentioned below are fighting a battle royals with each other on this planet.

Cornucopia: Within a jungle on the edge of the city of Bounty. Beware the FARO plague.

Fimbulvinter: On a snowfield near one of the entrances to the underground city of Ragnarok. Please seek shelter before you freeze over.

Ukko: Gas harvesting station. Under assault by giant insects.

And that covers all current player's starting points!

I was thinking Crowbar should land in Providence. Can you give me some interesting places he could land?
Let's see:

The corporate headquarters of the Neo-Corpus merchant cult.

A meso-American themed area hole to the Lizardmen.

A zoo filled with creatures ranging from Dragons to Griffons and vampire cats.

A dock area with attached kelp farms.

Residential areas with arcologies.

Imagine not having grunts. This post was made Criminal Empire gang
Let's see:

The corporate headquarters of the Neo-Corpus merchant cult.

A meso-American themed area hole to the Lizardmen.

A zoo filled with creatures ranging from Dragons to Griffons and vampire cats.

A dock area with attached kelp farms.

Residential areas with arcologies.
Hey, my guy also landed in Providence, just wanna know what the architecture looks like

Structures are a mix of normal science fiction (look up civilization: beyond earth to get an art style idea), and somewhat cartoonish (a fair amount of the buildings look like giant mushrooms, due to me obsessing with that shape when I was playing spore.

The central should be a city in somewhat chaotic state due to portal popping everywhere each with their own passenger right? Hmmm~

What aesthetic for Central again?

M: Hoping that there's some inter-player interaction soon. Also, will we have to invent a schmuck to victimize, or will that be GM provided?

M: Hoping that there's some inter-player interaction soon. Also, will we have to invent a schmuck to victimize, or will that be GM provided?
Make them up yourselves. It's more fun when I am not railroading you all. Though I would like an outline of the character before you post them letting the genie out of the bottle - make sure they fit someone from the hub (assuming, of course, they came from there - if they came through another portal, then I just want to see who they are).

Making this a separate reply so people notice it: the earliest planned point for player interaction is at the end of the arrival arc, since I intend to have everyone rounded up so that all new arrivals can be documented and given some form of citizenship, so that the amount of undocumented arrivals present can be limited to either the really unlucky or those who will be the villains of this RP.

Any player-player interactions before this you will have to plan for yourselves.

C: Can the person opening our bottle be some hapless Neo-Corpus intern? Maybe a secretary.

Name: Jack
Origin: Far From Home
Organizations: The Brass Horns
Appearance: A young adult with medium-length grey hair. Dresses like a bartender most of the time.
Background: A former thug for the Impyerno crime syndicate. He is now a demi-servant working for Feynes.
Powers & Skills:
You:

- Servant (+50 SP)

Scenario:

- False Grail War

Additions:

- Fake Priest
- Broken Ritual (+50 SP)
- Advent Beast (+100 MP; +100 SP)

Servant Design:

• Traits:
- Attractive
- Crude

Class:

- Archer

Weapons:

- Bow
- Spear

Armor:

- Light Armor

Parameters: (1,740)

- Strength: A (-75)
- Endurance: A (-75)
- Agility: A (-75)
- Magical Energy: A (-115)
- Luck: B (-85)

Class Skills:

- Magic Resitance A (-50)
- Independent Action A (-35)

Personal Skills:

- Battle Continuation A (-90)
- Clairvoyance A (-100)
- Protection From Arrows A (-100)

Modifiers:

• EX (Third Noble Phantasm) (-250)
• EX (Magic Resistance) (-250)
• EX (Protection From Arrows) (-250)

First Noble Phantasm (-30):

• Ranking:

- A (-130)

• Target:

- Anti-Unit (Self)

• Nature:

- Item

• Result:

- Passive

Second Noble Phantasm (-30):

• Target:

- Anti-Unit/Anti-Army/Anti-Fortress/Anti-World

• Nature:

- Attack

• Result:

- Attack

Wish:

- Reincarnation [\Spoiler]

Name: Jack

Universe of Origin: Far From Home

Organizations: Silver Horns

Appearance: A man with chin-length grey hair and silver eyes. Dresses like a bartender most of the time.

Background: Former organ harvester now turned demi-servant. Jack holds some guilt over his actions that lead to the potentially agonizing last moments of others.

Powers & Skills:
You:

- Servant (+50 SP)

Scenario:

- False Grail War

Additions:

- Fake Priest
- Broken Ritual (+50 SP)
- Advent Beast (+100 MP; +100 SP)

Servant Design:

• Traits:
- Attractive
- Crude

Class:

- Archer

Weapons:

- Bow
- Spear

Armor:

- Light Armor

Parameters: (1,640)

- Strength: A (-75)
- Endurance: B (-35)
- Agility: A (-75)
- Magical Energy: B (-85)
- Luck: B (-85)

Class Skills:

- Magic Resitance A (-50)
- Independent Action A (-35)

Personal Skills:

- Battle Continuation A (-90)
- Clairvoyance A (-100)
- Protection From Arrows A (-100)

Modifiers:

• EX (Third Noble Phantasm) (-250)

First Noble Phantasm (-30):

• Ranking:

- A (-130)

• Target:

- Anti-Unit (Self)

• Nature:

- Item

• Result:

- Passive

• Target:

- Anti-Unit/Anti-Army/Anti-Fortress/Anti-World

• Nature:

- Attack

• Result:

- Attack

Wish:

- Reincarnation

Noble Phantasms:

Soul Splitter: Bow of the Immortal Killer: An A-Rank Noble Phantasm capable of passively destroying the soul of any target it kills. The soul can be destroyed instant by piercing heart of the target.

Billionfold Bolts: Destruction of All That Stands: An EX-Rank Noble Phantasm that is capable of firing billions of arrows at once from Soul Splitter's bowstring. Alternatively, all of the arrows can be condensed into one arrow. The effects of the arrows' produced energy can be contained by a short-lived Reality Marble that can have an inner size equivalent to the range of an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm. The energy will be compressed by the Reality Marble into a space of literal nothingness when the target(s) have been taken care of.

Last edited:
Name: LO

Universe of Origin: Far From Home

Organizations: Silver Horns

Appearance: A man with deathly pale skin and long, silver hair. Appears to be very unkempt, wearing frozen, ragged robes and a strange stone mask over his face.

Background: Some sort of "librarian" who was interrogated by Archer's rival gang. Dosen't like to talk much.

1,240 Points

Appearance:

- Male

- Adult

• Traits:

- Attractive
- Terrifying

Class:

- Caster

Weapons:

- Axe

Parameters:

• Strength: C (-35)

• Endurance: C (-55)

• Agility: B (-35)

• Magical Energy: A (-25)

• Luck: A (-35)

Final Parameters:

• Strength: C

• Endurance: C

• Agility: B

• Magical Energy: A++

• Luck: A

• Noble Phantasms: E...EX

Class Skills:

- Item Construction A (-50)
- Territory Creation A (-35)

Personal Skills:

- Charisma D (-35)
- Bravery A (-70)
- Clairvoyance A (-100)
- Divinity B (-40)

Modifiers:

- A++ (Magical Energy) (-100)
- EX (First Noble Phantasm) (-250)

First Noble Phantasm:

• Ranking:

- A (-130)

• Target:

- Anti-World

• Nature:

- Item

• Result:

- Attack/Barrier

• Gate of Babylon (-500)

Noble Phantasm:

Kaldr Krown: Kruel Kitadel ór Frostinn Konungr: A Noble Phantasm that slowly turns the environment around it into a palace of absolute defence. There is no maximum size of the palace, as it is a Noble Phantasm that rapidly converts the environment around the Frost King into the palace itself.

The defenders are nigh-impossible to defeat within their territory, but they are only strong opponents outside of it.

The atmosphere of such a place is grim, with norse ruins scattered around it and black metal carved into towering spires that pierce the clouds.

The throne of the Frost King is surrounded by the dead that once served him, their decaying corpses enhanced with baleful magic.

Constant blizzards that reach temperatures of absolute zero and wandering undead beasts of ice stalk the converted forests of the palace.

In the palace, the Frost King's control over winter is enhanced by magnitudes, allowing him to do feats of magic not even possible for a servant. He is has complete control of the environment within the palace: he can change the environment on a whim, along with much more things within the territory.

The more the palace spreads, the faster it will propegate and the more powerful its inhabitants and owner will grow.

Within the palace, other Heroic Spirits' mana and physical attributes will be ambiently drained. The rate of the draining increases directly proportional to the size and growth of the territory.

All those who die in the territory of the Noble Phantasm will be turned into loyal undead that retain their skills and abilities, including Noble Phantasms.

Greater Undead can be raised from a corpse or directly created from mana. Greater Undead that have been raised gain major enhancements to their abilities, and they also gain new ones. Created Greater Undead have a wholly unique set of skills and abilities, but they are weaker than a strong raises Greater Undead.

Space bends inside the territory so that it is actually bigger inside the territory than it is outside.

It also lets the user use potent frost magic that is roughly equivalent to an A-Rank Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm at the maximum.

In the moment before the user is delt a fatal blow, they will instantly mind-swap with the current strongest Greater Undead within their territory. The Greater Undead will then begin to rapidly physically transform into the user's original appearance.

Undead can be summoned in small numbers outside of the territory. They can also be created too, at the cost of some mana.

Creating Greater Undead can only be done in the user's temple. Summoning will cost a noticable amount of mana to use.

Gates of Babylon: King of Heroes's Goodbye

A parting gift from a certain King of Heroes. He demanded that the best treasures should only be used on worthy foes. It is advisable to follow his words

Last edited:
Hey guys. Sorry for the absence, I had finals to do... also a computer change as well.

But, I'm ready to start posting again. Tommorow because it's late where I am right now.

For everyone who hasn't notice, the main thread has been updated.

Combat will be winding down in a few turns, the next OOC post by me will get us into the boss fights, and after that combat will die down for a while.

So, what do you want to know to make for ease of transition to the next part of the story?

Name: Arcturus Loxfried
For everyone who hasn't notice, the main thread has been updated.

Combat will be winding down in a few turns, the next OOC post by me will get us into the boss fights, and after that combat will die down for a while.

So, what do you want to know to make for ease of transition to the next part of the story?
Can I post a new profile, because my current one is a bit convuluted

Back