(Fairy Tail/ Warhammer Fantasy) The Fairy Queen of Tilea

They would egg each other on to death or glory, thats for sure.

I also can see Erza tumbling into Queendom with her strength, but then she will have to show more than power of magic and body and enter politics which can only end up in further escalation :D

Just imagine their reaction when she gets to explain about her guild and the fact her mother was a Dragon herself

Taylor, is that you?
No, it´s someone vastly less emo than her
So that fire is is definitely blocking out the sky for how ever long it lasts which could be days for all we know the local game is dead or fleeing and trading is going to be a problem for a while though good news that herd is done for and maybe some evil forest witches to.
If no one puts it out, the fire might become a real problem
Meanwhile Drycha is shrieking in rage.
Good
I think the locals would be happy with the fire. It would kill a bunch of beastmen and clear land for farming or development.
It has it´s advantages, if it didn´t threaten to burn them as well
That makes me want to see a Taylor reincarnated as Erza fix, or as Erza's twin sister, sweet baby Buddha that'd be amazing.
*glares* No! I have already enough on my plate! I won´t write even more stories than I´m already sitting at.

Also Taylor would probably have a number of issues with a super busty lady who also has an killer ass and hips coming into her life, given her previous issues with beautiful redheads
They would egg each other on to death or glory, thats for sure.

I also can see Erza tumbling into Queendom with her strength, but then she will have to show more than power of magic and body and enter politics which can only end up in further escalation :D
Erza follows the Tao of sigmar heldenhammer in politics
Considering that Ezra is far from an expert on social maneuvering etc; it's less that it be escalation and more everything ending in fire and tears.
Hah, sure why not.
Just imagine their reaction when she gets to explain about her guild and the fact her mother was a Dragon herself
Honestly, that erza isn´t a human wouldn´t be that big a surprise to basically everyone who saw her fight
:rofl: good job as usual fairy tail:rofl: very inspired.
Erza

"We did it Emanuello! We saved Corno!"

*glares* No! I have already enough on my plate! I won´t write even more stories than I´m already sitting at.

The true curse of writing...getting so many ideas but not wanting to overwhelm themself with writing all of them at once. :V

More seriously, same. Every time I see something, anything, that gives me a fic idea I'm half "oh cool idea I now have another fic I can write" and half "noooooooo i already have too many ideas that i wanna write i don't want anymoooooooore".

Erza

"We did it Emanuello! We saved Corno!"

He should be glad it's only Erza. Just having even one other Fairy Tail member there with her would increase the collateral damage by thousands, if not millions, in repair costs. :V

Chapter 12
Chapter 12

Returning to Corno slower than when she left, Erza swooped to the edge of the former wall. She figured the people didn't need another spook after the battle, and she was on the lookout for stragglers.

Many figures crawled towards her when she landed, Heaven's Wheel rippling at her feet touching stone. Guards, citizens, traders, and dwarfs, all staggering closer, awe plastered on all their faces. The town was in ruins, shock having not yet worn off.

"They're gone, she stopped them!"

"It's unbelievable!"

"By the Lady!"

One caught her eye, staggering past a couple dingy guards to hobble towards her; Emanuello was as stunned as everyone else, perhaps more. He gasped from each step, but he approached her all the same.

"Lady Scarlet, you… you saved us." He gawked, turning away with what had to be shame.

"The town was under attack, I couldn't stand back." Erza felt a small smile.

Commotion from the edge of the awestruck crowd had her look up, discovering someone shoving through the meandering people, jostling everyone who got in the way. More heads turned when the newcomer burst through the lines; it was Raffaelo, his robes coated by grime, grasping his thighs to catch his breath.

"Ah, Miss Scarlet!" Raffaelo heaved, forcing himself to stagger closer.

"Father Grimaldi, are you hurt?" Erza rushed towards him, feet ghosting over the rubble for speed. He did a double take, but with a groan he shook his head.

"I, ah, am fine. The guards undid my, ah, chains when the jail collapsed." He squeezed his eyes shut then gazed at the inferno.

Erza breathed a sigh of relief, immediately wincing when he abruptly scowled.

"You burned down the forest. The whole town is in danger!" He wheezed, clutching his side.

Erza blinked. So did most of the crowd. Swiveling towards the blaze she created, she cringed upon realizing how close it was to Corno; a lot of people suddenly winced and shrank back from the heat buffeting them. With the benefit of hindsight Erza could have used a little more restraint.

"Oh, that's…" she slowly turned, finding that Raffaelo's scowl was spreading.

"Can you fix it?" He demanded with a sliver of worry, something not everyone shared.

"Uh, yes, of course. I'll get on it right away." Erza flew off towards the inferno, hiding her embarrassed blush. She let herself get carried away, that wasn't good.

Landing close enough for the heat to just be tolerable, Erza switched from Heaven's Wheel to an option more suitable for damage control; her silver crown became webbed frills, her wings hugged her body to merge with her altered top, and her skirt flared out into something thicker and more wide reaching. Parts were colored green, darker parts on her thighs and arms, lighter on the skirt, and for her forehead a dark blue sigil grew.

Bringing up her watery sword, Erza channeled her power into the Sea Empress armor. Swinging with a shout, a wave of water left her sword in a wide arc, dousing the nearest fires in a hissing spray. Most of the flames vanished instantly, some fires trying to reclaim their ground right away. Soon they flickered and went out, if not because they ran out of fuel then due to water pouring on them.

Pleased to see her test succeed, Erza turned to continue her work. Her large, expansive, vast amount of work. She cringed at how many more fires she had to put out.

Swinging again didn't extinguish the next burning copse entirely, a second one accomplishing it. Erza frowned; the slow way would take all night. Summoning more power, she held up her sword and let the water collect. The blade swelled, growing to an enormous size over her head. Even she struggled to guide that much water to the right target.

A tremendous shout was her announcement of unleashing a flood upon the burning forest, a tide of water bursting from her blade over the inferno. Hisses were literally drowned out by the gushing waves that swallowed the woods, bringing down trees closest to her in the process. It spread out from there, consuming more of the fires and cutting off that choking smoke. She couldn't get everything in one attack, but by aiming adjacent to the town she could stop the closest fires, ones that posed the largest danger to Corno.

Dropping her arms, Erza let out a gasp. That took a lot of effort out of her, more than she expected. At the same time however she succeeded; the burning forest was half gone by now, especially the part that threatened Corno. And she didn't flood the town by accident either. Sniffing the air, she smiled at detecting just ashes and loam, no tainting salt to ruin the soil. The place could eventually regrow.

Her job done, Erza switched back to Heaven's Wheel and returned to Corno, again, careful to look for any signs of more fires on her way and to extinguish them with another blast of water wherever she found them.

In the city itself the people had been thrown out of their initial awe and begun with trying to rescue various people that had been buried by the initial explosion as well as trying to treat the numerous wounded. One of these was a thing Erza could help with and one wasn´t.

Diving down from the heavens she landed before a partially collapsed building -an Inn by the looks of it- and switched to the giant armor, her larger armor clad hands funneling away rock and wood with ease all the while her senses honed to hear if anyone was below the rubble.

It… was dirty work. The first two bodies she found were clearly dead, a man and a woman who looked like they were in their 30s. They had embraced each other as the blast went off and had been crushed by a collapsing wall.

After them came a dwarf who had a nasty head wound, but almost as if through a miracle, he was still alive, as his barely still rising chest showed. Even after getting hit by a roof beam on the head he was still stubbornly gripping his mug, which somehow had gone undamaged.

Taking him as carefully as she could, she quickly carried him to the market where a bunch of dwarfen women were organizing some kind of makeshift hospital for both humans and dwarfs. As she entered one with many times bridled hair quickly ran to her and ordered her to lay the Dwarf -appearently his name was Imgrim- on a soft pillow of a kind, specially prepared for those who had potential head and or spinal injuries.

As she looked one of the small women beseeched some deity named "Valaya" for a group of greatly injured humans and dwarfs and as she did many of those who were on the brink of death actually began to breath easier, their wounds looking less harrowing all of a sudden.

That… was interesting. The gods back in earthland usually weren't this open about their support. But that was something to think later about. There still were lives that could be saved.

And indeed Ingrim wasn't the only one she freed from the rubble. She found seven more people in that Inn, four of them still alive. After that she went on to the surrounding buildings. She took care of a handful of fires that had begun to flare up in various buildings all the while she pulled more people out.

Most of the bodies she found were deceased but a large number, maybe fifty to sixty, could still be saved. More than a handful of children among them. Once there were no more collapsed houses to clear she began to simply carry the injured back to the makeshift hospital.

She didn´t know how much time she spent on it, but she knew that at the end she just wanted a bath. She wasn´t physically exhausted no, she could have carried ten times that weight for a week straight until that would have set in. But more than a single man had emptied his stomach while she carried him.

It would take…. Days to get the smell out.

But even worse than that, she had people die in her arms. She was no stranger to death, but that….. Was harrowing to experience.

The last time someone had passed away in her arms was Simon….

She should have prevented this, could have prevented this. She knew of these beastmen yesterday. Easily could she have wiped them out, before they ever came here.

It didn´t matter now. She didn´t and now all these people were dead.

Damnit.

AN:
Here´s the next chapter. It´s a bit shorter than the last couple, because I couldn´t really fit it this organically in what came next. Still hope you enjoy. Till the next time.

There there Erza, it's Warhammer, always gonna be SOME death you can't prevent, it's like a universal law.

Well, she couldn't have known how weak everyone was here compared to her expectations. Maybe this will reduce the amount of shenanigans she gets up to, though.

Chapter 13
Chapter 13

After everything was done and dusted Erza found herself once again in the Mansion of yesterday. It had survived the blast shockwave relatively well, only suffering minor damage to its windows and some of the interior.

Some of the expensive art had fallen out of their sockets, and some of the vases had shattered on the ground. One of the maids from before had been busy cleaning the mess when they had entered, but Emanuello quickly shooed her away though she had some weird blush on her face when she looked at her. Maybe she was sick?

On the table within was no food or wine like yesterday but her weapons and Benizakura. She reached for them only for Goric to block her with his hammer.

"First you tell us who you are, lass." His voice was adamant, ignorant of the panicked looks his companions, Emanuello and an older man who she assumed was Mayor of the city itself, who tried to make himself as small as possible, were sending him. "Who are you? Why are you here? Why can you use powers the likes of which I have only heard in stories of old? Why do you field a demon blade with you?"

The runes on his hammer began to glow in a bright white while his glare only intensified. "I had a talk with Emanuello and Mayor Ricard. They think you could be some sort of chosen of your goddess, that is if the rambles of the priest you insist on calling your father despite there being obviously no relation between you." He stepped forward even further, his hammer almost brushing against her skin, his glare never wavering. "You are not a dumi, else the Rune of repelling would affect you."

For a moment Erza contemplated if he would attack her. She didn't really want to fight him, given how well he had protected the people of Corno when she had failed.

Looking around she sighed and pointed at a nearby seat. She didn't want to talk about this, not really. She wanted to put herself under the nearest shower, scrub every centimeter of her skin clean and then just sleep.

"You might want to sit down." It was kind of a long story.

"It began when I fought my mother." She only had to close her eyes and it was almost as if she was still back there, fighting that horrible battle. "I don´t know what she did…. but during the height of the battle, she called upon her strongest of magics and called upon a meteor, a great rock, from the heavens to kill me and all those I held dear."

Erza still knew the pain of Irene breaking her, her great claws rending her body open. How she sought to take her very soul and form.

"I threw myself against it, hoping to shatter it with all that I had left." The strain and the wounds of the fight had seen every limb but her left arm crippled. She had fully expected to die when she had pushed herself to the skies with only that arm.

"Then, there was an immense flash green…. and the next thing I remember is waking up in Father Grimaldi's house." She shuddered. She had some vague memories of horrible dreams, but she couldn't quite remember those anymore.

"Green flash…" Goric repeated, rubbing part of his beard. "Anything else? Any fell creatures or evil magic?"

"Please, I believe Erza is beyond reproach now. We were suspicious of her before and she saved Corno twice." Emanuello held up a hand, tastefully omitting the second time was her fault. "I owe you an apology Lady Scarlet. Had I listened to your warning we could have avoided all this destruction."

"The loggers and outdoorsmen will be upset." Mayor Ricard spoke in a near squeak.

"They're alive to complain, if not for her they wouldn't be. Losing half the nearby forest is a small price to pay." Emanuello dismissed.

"Thank you." Erza bowed respectfully. "If I may ask for a small favor, could you remove all charges against Father Grimaldi? He has been nothing but helpful ever since I awoke here."

"Of course. Although, I have to ask: why do you call him father?" Emanuello raised a brow.

Erza copied him. "He is a holy man, what else would I call him?"

"Manlings call their goddess's holy men priests." Goric huffed, disregarding annoyed looks from his companions.

"Do you? I didn't know that. He didn't tell me otherwise." Erza leaned back in her seat with a small blush.

"...anyway, there is the matter of reward. Or lack thereof." Ricard coughed when the two shot him a look. "You saved Corno, but the damage you accidentally caused…"

"Oh. That's… acceptable." Erza went glum. She half expected a massive bill after unintentionally causing an inferno, but hearing it was still disheartening. Upon reflecting on the damage she caused Erza abruptly feared what he would demand as recompse.

"I can cover the costs, as my gratitude. Should you accept my help of course." Emanuello immediately cleared his throat, with Goric snorting.

"I just might." Erza had no problem with working off her debt, she just didn't want to spend months on reconstruction jobs. "Although, I do have another favor. Regarding the magic guilds of these lands, I'd like to get in touch with them." If there was anyone who could get her home it would be professional wizards.

"Magic guilds? Well, admittedly the best of those are far to the north, in the Empire. However." Emanuello interrupted her brightening look. "They are a superstitious lot. Seeing as you're an unlicensed witch, they're liable to burn you at the stake. They don't like magic up there."

"Wise for manlings." Goric muttered.

"Then, what about some place closer?" Erza questioned.

"In that case, Migralino would be a good option. There is a large community of mages up there, trained in the imperial colleges, the largest in Tilea." He showed some pride in that information.

"Then that is where I shall go next."

XXXXX

Erza gasped softly as she stretched herself, before lifting herself out of the water. The bathhouse she was in was small, maybe enough to hold 30-40 People. Now she was alone in it though, no one had wanted to bath with her despite her offers.

It was strange. Everyone was so… reverend of her all of a sudden.

When she had entered the city firsthand most everyone hasn´t spared her much of a look or consideration beyond some greetings and looks. All normal business, but now…. people were shying away from her and mothers pulled away their kids when she walked through the street.

That weren´t even the weird ones.

No, those were a group of people who had come somehow to the conclusion that she was someone sent of their goddess Myrmidia to save them or something like that, which she was pretty sure she was not. At least she couldn´t remember ever being chosen by that goddess for the job.

Men threw themselves on the ground of her, begging for release from some sin or for her blessing. People kept trying to touch or come near her. Asking her for her protection in exchange for this or that.

Which was ludicrous, she´d protect them from monsters like the beastmen, payment or no.

Even worse than them were the ones who tried to offer her things. Some stuff was still understandable and acceptable, like giving her cakes or beer and ale, though Grimaldi had been strangely insistent on confiscating the latter "for all their safety". Strange, he must be some kind of anti alcoholic, she had heard Cana complain about them.

Then came the people who offered weird stuff. Weapons that were in a bad state, clothes, some clearly fake jewelry and even preserved body parts of dead relatives! She accepted those, she didn´t want to offend the people over the customs of their land after all. But there were limits, for the gods sake!
There had been at least five mothers who had tried to offer her their children! Mostly for blessings and "heavenly care" but still! Erza was not ready to deal with children, she was just twenty! Far too young to be a mother!

She felt how her face heated up at the idea and quickly grabbed a nearby towel to begin to dry herself.

She…. a mom? No, no way!

She shook her head more for herself than anyone who could actually see her and increased the tempo with which she was scrubbing herself with the cloth.

The people here were crazy!

Luckily she soon was set to travel to this Migralino place to meet the wizards there. Hopefully they knew how to get her back to Earthland and her guild.

Back to where people didn't try to act like worshipping her or ask her to adopt their children.

Back to where people were normal and sane.

She wasn´t ready to be a mother yet!

AN:
Here is the next chapter, hope you guys like it. Comments and criticm are as always welcome.

Speaking of, what do you guys like more, daily or bi daily 1-2k chapters or bigger chapters that take longer?

Last edited:
I would also expect that Erza would be more hesitant to be a mother given her own experience with Irene (and possibly some of the otheer less than ideal/acceptable family relationships in Earthland).

It's fine Erza, Myrmidia doesn't need to choose you; you're perfect for her just the way you are.

chapter 14
Chapter 14

Not for the first time did Emannuello consider that this whole situation was just some bad dream he'd wake up from at any second. That he was just sleeping in his mansion in Corno, that he wasn't almost crushed by a monster that only existed in the barbaric north. That not an inconsiderable amount of his personal escort had been killed by said monsters.

That he didn't have to spend thousands of gold coins to make up for the damage wrought by what may very well be a chosen of his goddess.

That he didn't try to bash said chosen's head in with a mace, that he didn't try to bed her, that he didn't have her arrested as a witch….

Maybe she wasn't a chosen of Myrmidia and he didn't make a fool of himself before his goddess. Maybe she was just some chaos witch that decided to deceive everyone and had shown to be able to wipe everyone out in this town as if they were merely ants.

"That's hardly any better, is it?" He asked more of himself than anyone else, reaching out to grab another bottle of Reman wine. He had already emptied two, what was another?

He could only sign when Clara grabbed the bottle out of his hands and stood it back on the table, not commenting otherwise, her eyes being directed down onto the ground. Emanuello reached for it anyway, Clara backed out of his way; he pointed at the floor in front of him, but she shook her head. That left him unable to do more than drop his face into his arm and groan.

"Prince Emanuello, this is rather unbecoming of you." She began carefully.

"What, drowning my sorrows? I only insulted either a powerful chosen of Myrmidia or a powerful servant of the dark gods, I haven't yet figured out which yet. Why, I haven't even gotten to the massive financial and manpower cost the past two days have incurred. Several good men, so many goods, the accursed greedy dwarfs." He was muffled by his arms. "It'd be a miracle if I even came close to breaking even at year's end."

Clara slowly nodded, deciding on her approach. "You're right. Making any profit will be difficult, especially if you're face down in a puddle of your own vomit. You should give up."

"Huh?" Emanuello lifted his head to look at her with confusion.

"Or, you could get up, stop kicking yourself for your mistake, and act like a proper merchant prince." Clara set the bottle on a table and strode over, grabbing his arm. "Now get off your ass, clean yourself up, and go make a profit." She gritted her teeth and dragged, stumbling Emanuello out of his study.

Closing the door behind him, Clara backed up and took a shuddery breath. Emanuello needed a push, but she feared she may have taken it a little too far there; if he threw her out Clara was in for a rough time.

Turning back to the still damaged study, she eyed the empty pedestal where that golden trinket was placed before. The one used to brain that witch, who was drunk (just how much booze did he give her then?), and had looked at her like a hungry wolf eyeing a sheep. Not even the prince's more unsavory moments, when he had tried to invite her into his bed, had had a face like this.

She had always denied his requests, nothing more than annoyance at him. The prince had never forced the issue, had kept it at requests. He was handsome on some level and she knew of a number of her colleagues in Tobaro who had spread their thighs for the man. She just never had really seen the appeal.

Still those hungry, black shining eyes of yesterday…. she shuddered involuntarily. Best she kept her contact with the witch at a minimum. Shouldn't be too hard. She was just a servant, why would someone as powerful and noble as she ever pay much attention to her?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When Emanuello finally managed to force himself to go outside, the sun stood already high on the horizon, its shine raking all below it in their heat. Not that that stopped the good people of Corno from trying to rebuild their homes.

Some hundred and fifty people and twenty three dwarfs had died yesterday, and many more had been injured, though those were being overlooked by the valkyrin and valayan contingents of the Kaferkammaz throngs, so the losses from wounds and the like were comparatively slim.

He still winced whenever he had to think about the cost those dawi demanded for their services. He had for moments considered pushing it off on the city of Corno but had then given up on that idea. Emanuello had already shamed himself enough to his goddess, doing more so now when Myrmidia's very own eyes might very well be concentrated on corno would be the height of folly.

All the money in the world wasn't worth forsaking his afterlife over.

Walking through the city he could see many of the people who were downed yesterday up and running again, aiding in the reconstruction efforts. It was amazing in a way. Most of the injuries sustained outside of the direct blast zone and the battle that followed afterward had been non life threatening. Ear Bleeding, deafness, eyes and limbs injured by shrapnel, not lethal but must certainly be maiming and debilitating.

Yet many of them were walking now, not uninjured but still looking far better than they should have. The priest and dawi were undoubtedly doing fine work, but he had a feeling there was more than it. It was almost like there was a sense, a taste of life in the air, for the lack of a better word.

More than just walking upright where injury should have laid them low, the men and women were working. Cleaning up ruins, worked on the palisade that was quickly raised to temporarily replace the lost walls. Women, who just yesterday had bled with sliced up skin and flesh, were carrying water and other replenishments to men who hacked wood, carried stone and followed the advice of nearby dwarfs on how to improve the makeshift fortifications. With the men it was a similar story.

Where normally an event like this would have choked the city in grief and terror there was no a strange upbeat tone to things. Families who had lost sons, husbands and fathers were still walking with sorrow heavy on their shoulders, but unless what one would have suspected they were not breaking under the despair.

This phenomenon was greatest where she was. The scarlet vixen who even now was commanding the people around on rebuilding their town. Who yesterday had dove deep into collapsed buildings and falling towers, saving lives that should've been lost by all sane judgement.

Yesterday when she had moved through stone as if she was swimming in the tamest of oceans. He wondered, would any city's wall be different? Could she mend apart the mighty walls of Tobaro all the same? Would the hanging bastions of Migralino, designed by the great Leonardo himself, fare better?

He quietly observed how she alone carried oaks thrice as thick as a man was wide from the forest she had half ruined, the mighty woodwork plucked like mere flowers. When she put them down, immediately men and dwarfs alike began to cut and tend it, transforming raw wood into pieces of new battlements of Corno. Some were even singing some rough song while working, while even more stared in awe as the woman dashed back to the forest, moving so swiftly that she was barely more than a blur.

Had she cast a spell to lift their troubles out of their heads, to make them trust her after the carnage she had wrought on the beastmen yesterday? He still remembered it well, having had a place at the very front to witness the battle, no massacre, yesterday. Certainly, he did not cry after the foul monster, but still he couldn't help but feel a terror at the memory with what ease she had slaughtered that army of monsters that had beset them so.

Or the sight of the prison tower she had been held in, reinforced with special dawi runes. And yet she had not only broken out of her chains but through the very walls as if they were thin as paper.
Should she decide to strike against any of the great cities of Tilea, would she be able to devastate them by herself? Until yesterday he had laughed at the very suggestion, but now? He could no longer be sure if that was an impossibility. And that inspired great worry in him. Emanuello was a merchant prince, commerce and politics were his professions first and foremost, but yet despite that he was still a child of Tilea, a child of Myrmidia, the greatest of all Goddesses.

The witch, Erza Scarlet, wanted them to lead her to Migralino, the city that many beheld as the greatest of all of Tilea. As a proud Tobaran he found the notion ridiculous, but he'd be a fool to decry it as insignificant.

She said she wanted to go there to meet it's mages, to find a way back to her homeworld. But was she speaking the truth? In his passage, in his caravan the question if she could pass Migralino's walls was a moot one, no guard would deny a heir of Tobaro like him entrance.

And once she was in the city? Once she unleashed a rain of steel, a deluge of flames, a flood of water and storms of lightning? Tens of thousands would perish and the city itself may be broken.
But if she had such malign intentions what could he do to stop her? He had barely a hundred men and a hundred Dwarfs as a bodyguard force; she'd be able to swat them aside like a mere insect should she want to.

Before him the scarlet mage returned once again from the woods, carrying two immense trees, each in one hand, and dumped them once again before the men and dawi, who once again got to work. She had replaced her armor of yesterday with a plain armor that transitioned into a sort of armored skirt past her generous hips.

Gods… even from here he could see her sheer beauty. In a way she was almost intoxicating to look upon, more than any wine. Watching her pick up trees as if they were twigs, ripping them out of the ground like a giant, carrying them back for the workers who didn't appear nearly as amazed as him. Pausing to gulp down water from a pail as if she was any mere laborer. Doing a double take then marching closer.

"Prince Emanuello?" He shook his head, realizing she had repeated herself. Erza halted a body's length away, sweaty and with some twigs and leaves in her hair; yet she practically stole his breath away. "Glad that you visited, I needed to ask you something."

"Ah, of course." A lifetime of training kicked in, bringing out a smile. Tearing his eyes off her though, that was a tall order.

"I need to travel to Migralino, to speak to the wizards there. They may be my way home." For all her beauty, Erza was direct and to the point. A tiny part of him was almost insulted by her lack of conversational finesse, although that could be a trick, feigning honesty like the witch she was-

Emanuello cleared his throat to concentrate. "Ah, while I can understand your wish, you should be aware that the road to Migralino is dangerous."

"And?" What a simple, expectant response.

"I-I mean, there are a great number of threats that stalk these lands." He continued insistently.

"Such as?"

"Well… beastmen may be rare, but they are known to occasionally stalk travelers. There are orcs who occasionally march from the woods to wreak havoc." Emanuello and Erza simultaneously looked to the forest adjacent to Corno, the charred forest that she had torched with such enthusiasm. "A-and not to mention the hated skaven, the ratmen will kill anyone they capture, or worse. Not to mention more mundane threats such as bandits or mercenaries, they're common to these lands."

"Is that all?" Erza raised a brow.

"Is that-you can't!" Emanuello balked. "Even for someone like you the road is simply too dangerous for any lone traveler! You need an escort at the least."

"If you insist. Are you volunteering?" She asked simply.

Emanuello gaped like a fish. "Wha? My personal guard was mauled, my coffers are being emptied as we speak. I can't just take a trip so soon, my caravan will need weeks to prepare."
"In that case, stay and rest. Once I finish with rebuilding efforts I'll be on my way." Erza turned to go back to work, now that the workers had nearly finished chopping up the trees she had yanked from the ground.

"Wait!"

Erza stopped, turning back to see Emanuello lower his outstretched hand with embarrassment. He cringed at such an undignified cry; he barely knew her, and yet he cried out like she was his lover.

"I… I'll prepare the caravan. We'll be ready to leave in two days." He slumped.

"Ah! Thank you very much." Erza's smile was positively radiant, giving him a short bow that was too sincere to be mocking.

As she departed Emanuello turned as well, plodding back to his mansion; his mem would protest, his hard fought wealth was taking yet another hit, risking his total destitution at this rate. He quietly cursed that witch for threatening him into another adventure, as much as he recalled all the information he had on Migralino's current state of affairs, what he could bring so this trip wouldn't be a total loss. There was no way he was making a profit, but with Myrmidia's blessing wouldn't be totally ruined.

And maybe he could also stop her from destroying a city on the way too, that would be nice.

AN:
Here is the next chapter, hope you like it

It's hilarious how every second thought someone has about Erza is how beautiful she is:D

It's hilarious how every second thought someone has about Erza is how beautiful she is

Well, to be fair? She kinda is.

I think only some Elves could rival her at the moment by simple fact.

The thing is, she is a god damn princess of a royal line infused with such power from her mother and the very world she is from that... whelp... she could almost be called a High Human. A step above the normal humans on that world.

I mean, sure. There are incredibly beautiful women on Warhammer world(Is it called Mallus? I don't know but heard it referred to as such), but a majority of them are something other then mundane Human.

Erza has genetics that kinda outclass... every other human on the planet?

Also, totally shipping the maid with Erza now. Heh. Someone had her first Awakening.

(Is it called Mallus? I don't know but heard it referred to as such)
AFAIK the WHF world has no official name other than 'The Warhammer\WHF World', though it is also referred to by Astronomers in-universe as 'The Fated Place' due to being capital I Important to the Old Ones for... some reason....

Also, it just occurred to me that when Erza finally meets a native magic user it is going to be very fun: Because by WHF standards I am pretty sure what Erza does would be considered Dark Magic. (ie; using whatever magical energies are available regardless of which Wind they belong to and making said energies do what you want them to do through sheer force of will.)

And using Dark Magic the way Erza does (or any magic really) is not something that a human is supposed to be able to do, like, at all. A human magic user might not grasp just how impossible her abilities are unless they're someone like Balthasar Gelt, but any Elf would be completely floored by the sheer impossibility of what Erza does to magic. And that's not even getting into her own obscene personal reserves of magic, which are on the same kind of level as the quantity of energies wielded by motherfucking Greater Daemons. (Or, well, dragons, unsurprisingly.)

I'm now kind of hoping that Teclis shows up eventually because the mental image of him geeking out over Earthland magic makes me smile.

e: Also I almost feel sorry for the ratmans; they are not expecting to run face-first into Erza Scarlet.

Last edited:
AFAIK the WHF world has no official name other than 'The Warhammer\WHF World', though it is also referred to by Astronomers in-universe as 'The Fated Place' due to being capital I Important to the Old Ones for... some reason....

Also, it just occurred to me that when Erza finally meets a native magic user it is going to be very fun: Because by WHF standards I am pretty sure what Erza does would be considered Dark Magic. (ie; using whatever magical energies are available regardless of which Wind they belong to and making said energies do what you want them to do through sheer force of will.)

And using Dark Magic the way Erza does (or any magic really) is not something that a human is supposed to be able to do, like, at all. A human magic user might not grasp just how impossible her abilities are unless they're someone like Balthasar Gelt, but any Elf would be completely floored by the sheer impossibility of what Erza does to magic. And that's not even getting into her own obscene personal reserves of magic, which are on the same kind of level as the quantity of energies wielded by motherfucking Greater Daemons. (Or, well, dragons, unsurprisingly.)

I'm now kind of hoping that Teclis shows up eventually because the mental image of him geeking out over Earthland magic makes me smile.

e: Also I almost feel sorry for the ratmans; they are not expecting to run face-first into Erza Scarlet.

I bet we get people thinking she is a witch like Emanuello still ponders as a possibility, assuming she does dark magic, then when they see her go all sword princess they will chalk it up to Myrmidia, and thus divine stuff that doesn't play by normal magic rules- but any learned enough mage or elf Might think she is doing High Magic.

Remember the winds of magic, the style of human mages only using one, is due to Elven Archmages dumming down High Magic into something a human could learn and use during their lifetime. High magic also uses multiple winds, but refinely woven together, as opposed to the stew of different magics that is dark magic. The highly specific and distinct magic of earthland fits High magic far better than Dark Magic, describing Earthland wizards to a Elven mage would have them think it was something like, instead of teaching about the separate winds and thus dividing magic along those lines, some archmage just taught specific spells, very specific spells, so earthland mages avoid dark magic (mostly there are nasty exceptions) by mastering specific spells- Erza only really uses a handful of spells, she just does them VERY well- ie sword telekinesis, teleport arms and armor (requip) and physical enhancement- and then uses magic equipment to be far more versitile...

I can't wait until she mentions to the dwarves that a lot of the magic she does is via magical equipment that is a tried and true standard back home, because remember her equipment isn't some adventurer's set of epic gear, its stuff that is commercially available in Fiore, if expensive and her personal collection is due to her years of doing jobs and buying all of it, and her magic reserves are the only reason its practical for her to use many of them like she does, treating herself as a magical battery instead of learning how to shoot fireballs and such. Back on topic I could see the dwarves being very interested in reliable tried and tested magical equipment- I wonder how knowledgeable about the construction of her equipment Erza is? I doubt its enough to teach anyone how to make them, considering the different magic systems, but maybe she could beta test any dwarf attempts at such things to help them aproximate what her equipment does. Dwarven Rune Knights could be a thing eventually.

She carry gene of Dragon. I wonder can winds able to force her to unlock that part of her biology?

Give her time to absorb more of it. Though I suspect she is going to be MEETING some Warhammer Dragons rather soon. Especially when the world comes to examine the new major player and world power.

Because Erza, Chosen of Myrmidia, absolutely is going to be that.

And break a time honored Fairy Tail tradition?
Unfortunately people around here are way squishier than what erza is used to.
It´s called character growth.
It's hilarious how every second thought someone has about Erza is how beautiful she is:D
I mean, to mirror my response on Sb, just look at her.

Well, to be fair? She kinda is.

I think only some Elves could rival her at the moment by simple fact.

The thing is, she is a god damn princess of a royal line infused with such power from her mother and the very world she is from that... whelp... she could almost be called a High Human. A step above the normal humans on that world.

I mean, sure. There are incredibly beautiful women on Warhammer world(Is it called Mallus? I don't know but heard it referred to as such), but a majority of them are something other then mundane Human.

Erza has genetics that kinda outclass... every other human on the planet?

Also, totally shipping the maid with Erza now. Heh. Someone had her first Awakening.
Shipping time!

Erza´s magic can´t really be filtered into the parameters of warhammer fantasy magic. Which is why teclis, as any good scientist who discovers something new, will absolutely geek out over it.
Me too, than I remember they are ratmen
I can't wait until she mentions to the dwarves that a lot of the magic she does is via magical equipment that is a tried and true standard back home, because remember her equipment isn't some adventurer's set of epic gear, its stuff that is commercially available in Fiore, if expensive and her personal collection is due to her years of doing jobs and buying all of it, and her magic reserves are the only reason its practical for her to use many of them like she does, treating herself as a magical battery instead of learning how to shoot fireballs and such. Back on topic I could see the dwarves being very interested in reliable tried and tested magical equipment- I wonder how knowledgeable about the construction of her equipment Erza is? I doubt its enough to teach anyone how to make them, considering the different magic systems, but maybe she could beta test any dwarf attempts at such things to help them aproximate what her equipment does. Dwarven Rune Knights could be a thing eventually.
Dwarf rune knights.... kinda are already a thing? They just call them runesmiths
Oh don't feel sorry. Ikit is going to have SO MUCH FUN fighting her. And blowing up his own people to get at her in the middle of the battle.

Then Skavenblight when that doesn't work.
Oh yeah, so many experimentation opportunities
She carry gene of Dragon. I wonder can winds able to force her to unlock that part of her biology?
You´ll see
Give her time to absorb more of it. Though I suspect she is going to be MEETING some Warhammer Dragons rather soon. Especially when the world comes to examine the new major player and world power.

Because Erza, Chosen of Myrmidia, absolutely is going to be that.
Oh, she will be meeting a dragon rather soon, yeah

Back