Exaltation of Makuta[Bionicle/Exalted]

Muhkat Lomorki

Draconic Sorcerer
Basically, all the Makuta are made Exalted, arriving in Creation.

What sort of Exalted do they become, and what is their impact?

Also, as an extra, the Toa are brought in too. Are they able to change things as well?

STAHP.

The Makuta are already broken as hell. Go look over their list standard powers and think about what you are doing.

More seriously...Teridax's plan could be significantly more difficult to pull off given it included arranging for all the other Makuta to die. The Karda Nui Makuta are probably still goners (with the possible exception of Krika and Icarax) but Teridax can no longer count on the Makuta being killed off and weakened in the destiny war.

The Toa's importance is further magnified, since they are now the only force capable of combating the Makuta themselves, though the Order of Mata Nui and the Dark Hunters will still be instrumental in fighting the armies of Rakshi and Visorak.

Teridax's plan is still likely more likely than not to succeed. Even if some Makuta besides Miserix are left, they become irrelevant once Teridax becomes literally God. I expect a few to twig onto what he's doing - as Krika and Icarax did in canon - and try to stop him.

Oh, and people around the Matoran Universe will put some significant effort into creating more Olmaks so they can counter Planeswalker abilities if need be.

(Please note, while I am well versed in Bionicle lore, I have only the vaguest knowledge of Exalted.)

Back