....Et Justitia Omnibus: A (Magical) Girl's Story

Somehow all the 7 stories I am reading all posted a new chapter on the same day, so now I don't have anything to read, and it's not like I have a life or anything, so I am just checking my notifications on 3 different sites hourly.

Yeah, I agree. There's already so many stories where the MC is like, "I want to be a girl, but I am cis!" for like 200k words.
Eli is trying to do that, but Becca has enough brain cells to tell that something is off with this kid, and is subtle enough not to tell them what to do directly, instead trying to guide them, she's great.

I thought that Elli was already out to her close friends and backsliding due to her recent encounter with the supernatural.

I thought that Elli was already out to her close friends and backsliding due to her recent encounter with the supernatural.
I don't think so? At the start they seems to not have even considered it as a possibility and now the magical girl parts have pushed them into actually considering it/ other people noticing and trying to help them out. I'm calling them Elli because while they are trans(it's kind of the whole point of the story that Elli is a girl) you need to give them some name and gender, and using they and Elli is better then calling them by male ones.

No, it doesn't seem that way. They seem to understand they are trans or at least consider the possibility early instead of denying it, but they keep repeating that theres no point since it's impossible etc.

I don't think so? At the start they seems to not have even considered it as a possibility and now the magical girl parts have pushed them into actually considering it/ other people noticing and trying to help them out. I'm calling them Elli because while they are trans(it's kind of the whole point of the story that Elli is a girl) you need to give them some name and gender, and using they and Elli is better then calling them by male ones.
Yeah, that's my take on it too. I'm going to use they/them too honestly, it's complicated to use either.

It hurts so much seeing people denying themself like that, it feels like when I was there too

I'm looking forward the next part, thank you for your work

It hurts so much seeing people denying themself like that, it feels like when I was there too

I'm looking forward the next part, thank you for your work
It's going to be so nice that for the first time in these kinds of magical girl transition stories, the girl in question actually is going to look things up instead of just wallowing in self pity for the 5th time in the story, this egg is going to get an incubator and it's going to be great!

It's going to be so nice that for the first time in these kinds of magical girl transition stories, the girl in question actually is going to look things up instead of just wallowing in self pity for the 5th time in the story, this egg is going to get an incubator and it's going to be great!
Miyako in my own Fool Bloom starts with her eggshell long since cracked, but then again she's more a Magical Girl in spirit

I agree, I want them to feel accepted and loved for who they really are

In the tiniest of updates: I will probably release what I have written and then take a proper hiatus, since it will roughly correspond to the end of the first arc, since I have so far been failing to contribute any more writing to the backlog of chapters-where I've had writing motivation, it's been wildly fluctuating between topics.

Mostly, though, it's just ongoing life struggles being aggravated recently, making it harder to do more than maintain the necessities of life.

Sorry about that.

In the tiniest of updates: I will probably release what I have written and then take a proper hiatus, since it will roughly correspond to the end of the first arc, since I have so far been failing to contribute any more writing to the backlog of chapters-where I've had writing motivation, it's been wildly fluctuating between topics.

Mostly, though, it's just ongoing life struggles being aggravated recently, making it harder to do more than maintain the necessities of life.

Sorry about that.
That's fine, take as long as you need. It's not like you have a duty to make more chapters to please the readers in the first place.

Sorry about that.
It's fine miss, take your time, it's better to be late then never finish something, adn I'm sure that you will do great in it like you did with these ones, I'm excited to see where they go.

Sorry about that.
You don't need to apologize.
Good luck, and I hope things ease up for you soon. Please take all the time you need!

Back