Endslayer Training 101 [Worm/Slenderman/Assassination Classroom]

Ok so I was taking a closer look at the class list after skimming it and a couple things jumped out at me.

Panacea and Regent's real names are on there. Which is....not necesssarily a bad thing for either of them, as long as nobody else knows who their parents were, but I'm going to bet at least a couple people in the class do - Tattletale for sure. Tattletale herself has a similar issue, albeit that she's not a second generation and so doesn't have stigmata associated with her family.

Also I can't remember if Amy knew she was adopted or not? Because this is one hell of a way to find out.

This setup have quite a lot of tricks it can pull out, I want to see where you will take it

Also I can't remember if Amy knew she was adopted or not? Because this is one hell of a way to find out.
She knew she is adopted, but she didn't knew who her father was. Might not know Marquis real ID so it might be still a secret for a while.

Last edited:
"Never tell me the odds!" Trevor yelled.

He looked around as we stared at him.

"I'm sorry, I thought she was doing a Star Trek thing. We're not doing a Star Trek thing?"
...Um, last time I checked, assuming things are the same as real life, Star Trek has never been associated with that line.

Now, if you said it was from Star Wars instead...

Huh, here I thought it was a thing Spock and Kirk did in the original series. One sec.

Ah, I see where I went wrong. I never watched the original series, but I did read about the trope on TV Tropes.

It mentions Straw Vulcan, not actual Vulcan, that's what got me confused. Although Star Trek is listed in the examples.

...You know what I bet?

Madison and Emma are going to get SOOOOO CLOSE, get every name matched to every power...

Except for Taylor. Taylor, whom they consider weak. Taylor, whom is probably the scariest fuck in that room if she wanted to be. Taylor, who notices their SINGULAR FUCKUP about halfway through their list. Taylor, who burst out laughing as Slender screams "YOU FAIL!".

Back