Dragonfall-An ASOIAF Game

I actually think its Rickon...
@EliudFS1 who was the kid you sent to Essos to make his fortune?
Oh yeah, it was Rickon.

Totaly forgot about him. It's wierd because he was the one that lead the Nortern armies o victory against the Wildlings in my plans and slew the Wildling king.

Though the elder brother Brandon could had done it as well. And he never got mentioned by name, so I guess no harm done.

Oh yeah, it was Rickon.

Totaly forgot about him. It's wierd because he was the one that lead the Nortern armies o victory against the Wildlings in my plans and slew the Wildling king.

Though the elder brother Brandon could had done it as well. And he never got mentioned by name, so I guess no harm done.
Well, he is working for me at the moment and you did have my sellswords in your army. Its reasonable i would have him there as my representative.

Well, he is working for me at the moment and you did have my sellswords in your army. Its reasonable i would have him there as my representative.
It's not a problem really. When I heard Brandon died, I kinda forgot I had two Brandons.

Brandon the Heir, and Brandon the Bastard. So no harm done either way. I must say I really want to thank you for your support. It really made a difference.

Last edited:
It's not a problem really. When I heard Brandon died, I kinda forgot I had two Brandons.

Brandon the Heir, and Brandon the Bastards. So no harm done either way. I must say I really want to thank you for your support. It really made a difference.
No problem.Wildlings are bad for everyone. We help our friends when they ask of it.
"Looks at Riverlands"

Cause apparently it's Sunday already. Let's see if Halloween Eve is a lucky day!

Edit:...I'm just gonna go ahead and start sizing Daeros' Seat for a woman then. Also his armor.
Shapeless Phobos threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: Conception Total: 57
57 57

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm going to be withdrawing from this game too. It's something I've been considering for a while but I didn't want to do it in the middle of a war that I'd started and was a key component of. I don't have the time or energy to devote to this properly, especially when I'm finding it a bit of a chore to play. I think I'm more suited to character focused RPs.

Thanks for playing with me and good luck with the rest of the game.

Alright all the big powers are leaving from Westeroes.

Sadly @Ceslas I think this game is done.

If your continuing I'll stay New Ghis/Targaryens but its hard with NPCs everywhere.

So some secret projects I'm working on:

Wyverns are about halfway to growing up for Astapor.
The Hoares are somewhere in the Sunset Sea rebuilding an empire.
The Reach was about to be destabilized allowing Harrenhal to grow again.

And some others.

Back