Winged Knight

Still just a crazy man with a wolf on his head
Let's have a thread for this, shall we?

And to kick it off, let's show Cell just enjoying what he does best. Depopulating and drinking entire cities. I've gotta say, this episode was a blast. Taka nailed it with this role, because Cell has been fantastic so far.

Episode was really funny, which made up for it's fairly short runtime.

Taka has really good range. I can't wait to see how he handles Cell's other forms.

Littlekuriboh content getting moved over to Team4star's site. Why? Well, because the Blip account he was keeping much of his work on is going down.

Hey everybody! Here's Kaiser's breakdown. Seems we got the tightened up version, and Cell was originally going to be even more chatty.

Deleted scenes for the latest episode. I can kinda see why TFS didn't keep them. They're really not as funny compared to what was kept in.

You know, Cell actually got me to cringe. Every scene he's in is pretty hilarious. Also, pretty ick.

This describes most of DBZA's villains, really.

I find myself wondering how they'll end up handling Vegeta's Sacrifice when it finally comes around.

"Man, Vegeta, you suck. You aren't half as good at heroic sacrifices as Goku."

"Oh, it is so on, bitches! I'll makes the most heroic sacrifice ever! I'll make a sacrifice so heroic that ten thousand orphans will set themselves on fire just because they're so pissed off that I'm not their father!"

I do love that they're properly showing just how creepy Cell is. I mean, think about it. This is a freaky monster that hides out and depopulates entire cities in order to feed itself and become stronger. You're always one step behind it, and have to keep on constant awareness in your search unless you want to find yourself devoured by this abomination. Yes, you can kill it. But you've got to find it first. And it is very good at hiding.

The parts with Imperfect Cell have always been my favorite of the Cell saga. It's really interesting, and there's a lot of tension there. Not to mention that Taka is just killing it with his take on the character. His portrayal of Cell is funny and disturbing all in one convenient package. I love it.

Last edited:
"Man, Vegeta, you suck. You aren't half as good at heroic sacrifices as Goku."

"Oh, it is so on, bitches! I'll makes the most heroic sacrifice ever! I'll make a sacrifice so heroic that ten thousand orphans will set themselves on fire just because they're so pissed off that I'm not their father!"

Well, yes, there's that. I am hoping they handle it a lot like they did Piccolo absorbing Kami, though.

Cell is more awesome in the abridged series than I ever recall him being in the original. That last scene at the end especially is chilling.

Here's the episode breakdown. Kaiser seems to have really enjoyed himself.

Back