Dragon Ball: Last of the Sayians

Ki Techinques
[Q] DODGE!

Isn't our teacher Gohan? How could we learn something our Teacher doesn't know?

Krillin has no nose, and is considered a human. That's not an animation thing, it's a fact in-universe. It's been a plot point in the series that Krillin has no nose. Why is Tien's extra eye a disqualification from being human and Krillin literally not having a nose isn't?

Nah, it's canon I think, or a Toriyama-Quote. Three-Eyed Clan is supposedly a descendant clan from a spaceship, Tien is as much an Alien as Goku Jr.

My dad has no eyes. As a "plot point" when I am cooking, he gets to prepare the onions. This is a very different thing from having three eyes.

Not really? Krillin has the ability to absorb air through the middle of his face without gaining smell sensations such as BO. He breathes through his skin, literally.

My dad has no eyes. As a "plot point" when I am cooking, he gets to prepare the onions. This is a very different thing from having three eyes.

Except not really. People are born with tails, with extra limbs, etc. And that's real life, whereas Dragon ball just doesn't give a sh*t.

And if Tien's not human, what the hell is he? He's sure as hell not an alien. There was never any kind of reveal that he wasn't what they thought he was, like there was for both Goku and Piccolo. Hell, no one in-universe even comments on the extra eye, even though people do comment on Goku's monkey tail.

Nah, it's canon I think, or a Toriyama-Quote. Three-Eyed Clan is supposedly a descendant clan from a spaceship, Tien is as much an Alien as Goku Jr.

No it's not. Tien is "descended from the Three-Eyed Clan," but we're never told what the Three-Eyed Clan is or where they're from. There's never any indication that they're aliens. In fact, since they're called a "clan," it seems likely they're some weird mutated group of humans at most.

Last edited:
Sorry, I just got distracted by the idea of us going back in time to the other timeline where Vegeta is male and having to explain our origin.

Except not really. People are born with tails, with extra limbs, etc. And that's real life, whereas Dragon ball just doesn't give a sh*t.

And if Tien's not human, what the hell is he? He's sure as hell not an alien. There was never any kind of reveal that he wasn't what they thought he was, like there was for both Goku and Piccolo. Hell, no one in-universe even comments on the extra eye, even though people do comment on Goku's monkey tail.

No it's not. Tien is "descended from the Three-Eyed Clan," but we're never told what the Three-Eyed Clan is or where they're from. There's never any indication that they're aliens. In fact, since they're called a "clan," it seems likely they're some weird mutated group of humans at most.

From the Wiki:
Tien's origin is also referenced in the Dragon Ball: Raging Blast what-if story "The Top Earthling Tournament" where, after defeating Tien for the title of "strongest earthling", Krillin asks if Tien is even from Earth. Tien's profile in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 mentions the Triclops as being an alien race.

While that does seem to be strong support, I am wary of including "what-if" stories as canon.
Anyways, if we could have chosen aliens, I'd have paired female Vegeta with Goku.
I mean, I'm more interested in seeing female Goku than female Vegeta, but as a relationship... implications and double-standards.

Back