Destiny 2: Acts of an Old Exodus [Evangelion/Destiny] [Sequel Thread]

It's worrying that these Stalkers (Least I assume they're Stalkers) have the ability to form AT-fields, because that's typically something you only really get in -ix Eliksni normally.

That will probably be something they address in the debrief.

Actually, the very first Bardielim that Shinji encountered in GONG had an A.T. Field.

Practically all Eliksni are capable of manifesting one, but their strength and versatility naturally increase as you go from -im to -us to -ix.

Actually, the very first Bardielim that Shinji encountered in GONG had an A.T. Field.

Practically all Eliksni are capable of manifesting one, but their strength and versatility naturally increase as you go from -im to -us to -ix.
Well now I just feel stupid.

Are Vandals -im or -us Eliksni?

I mean Dregs/Stalkers are -im and Captains/Chieftains are -us, which one applies to Vandals/Raiders?

Well now I just feel stupid.

Are Vandals -im or -us Eliksni?

I mean Dregs/Stalkers are -im and Captains/Chieftains are -us, which one applies to Vandals/Raiders?

Well, it's not a perfect equivalence, but if we're going by tiers (which would have their own spectrum of threat level depending on the House), it would be like this:

Dregs/Stalkers = -im
Vandals/Raiders/Captains = -us
Kell/Archon = -ix

For any given House, there are no more than two -ix's at any given time.

Back