De3ta Plays CK II Iron man.......God help Me......

The Return Of a Legendary Madman.

Well Shit It's been awhile. Time to get my barrings.

So We can put this lady in the dungeon, No idea why.

Meh.

And I marry off the Weak Girl so This Loser doesn't give his title to Sjivorid.

Becoming Feudal Takes away all of our Army so that's gonna be a pain to deal with if Rebels or Germans show up.

Wasn't he already......Whatever, Free Prestige.

To help alleviate the danger posed by the whole no Levy thing I sell off one of my Prisoners for a pretty penny. The other loser can stay for the Blot.

Then My Chancellor Helps me make buddy buddy with the Jarl of Sjivorid.

New Kid, PleaseNoSonsPleaseNoSonsPleaseNoSo- Wow I just realized the Irony of that coming from me.

Man, Rodrick II is shaping up to be the opposite of his father and his grandfather.

Man, This has only a 40% chance of failure . And it's not even that bad a loss of traits.

Aw shit I'm out of ambitions.

Dammit Now we have this to deal with. Hopefully I can end Gavelkind before my twenty diseases catch up to me.

And I hope I can change the Gender laws before then, because God DAMN those traits.

IT LIVES AGAIN!!!!!

And wow... Vida turned out quite well. Almost surprisingly so given that she was raised by a lunatic berserker.

Sadly, the only gender law that would allow her to take the throne is Absolute Congnatic, and that is likely out of our reach baring some serious shenanigans. So unless we go Agnatic Cognatic and then both Rodrick and Skuli have tragic..... accidents, Vida is going to have to sit by the sidelines.

IT LIVES AGAIN!!!!!

And wow... Vida turned out quite well. Almost surprisingly so given that she was raised by a lunatic berserker.

Sadly, the only gender law that would allow her to take the throne is Absolute Congnatic, and that is likely out of our reach baring some serious shenanigans. So unless we go Agnatic Cognatic and then both Rodrick and Skuli have tragic..... accidents, Vida is going to have to sit by the sidelines.

Actually she was raised by her mother, who is also a genius......that explains so much.

Actually she was raised by her mother, who is also a genius......that explains so much.
::goes back and checks the screenshots::

Ah, grabbed her at the last second to get make her a brilliant strategist then.

That does explain much.

::notes that she is patient, diligent, deceitful, cynical and arbitrary:: I am so glad that she is kind and not ambitious because otherwise I'd actually be a bit worried for the continued health of the boys.

I
::goes back and checks the screenshots::

Ah, grabbed her at the last second to get make her a brilliant strategist then.

That does explain much.

::notes that she is patient, diligent, deceitful, cynical and arbitrary:: I am so glad that she is kind and not ambitious because otherwise I'd actually be a bit worried for the continued health of the boys.
I'm flattered you thought I had the Intelligence to do that, But really I just thought "F**k it why not train both of 'em." When I saw she was 15..

Ah Gavelkind, you Disgust me.

Speaking of Disgust, this guy has been under siege for about ten years. let's marry into his family for kicks.

"Hmmm How do i gt me wife to love me again?"

Well to start, give her something to ride that won't give her a disease.

"Thanks, I really see our relationship getting bette-"

"ADYYDTAGWdyawdauwdywagusdsydausdaysdaAYUSDGASDUAS"

And he's foaming at the mouth again, *Sigh* get the mop an have the guards arrest them.

Well at least this day can't get wors-and you all know how this will go.

Ya know it's been awhile, let's kick ass.

at this point I can stop caring about kids.

YES, WE HAVE A DWARF!

On the one hand, this is why I don't play without something to make seduction less insane.

On the other hand, you (me?) are a lunatic with a swiss-cheese brain and anger issues. I'm not all that surprise she had an affair. Course the flip side of that is that when you are married to a lunatic with a swiss-cheese brain and anger issues one better be damn careful not to actually get caught so really she brought this on herself.

Back