DC Comics Presents: Gotham City Goon

DC Comics Presents: Gotham City Goon
Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

A man named Daniel Rathers is trained for 10 years to become Gotham City's greatest villain. But what happens when Dan chooses a different path?

Gaining friends, lovers, and enemies, Dan slowly discovers what it means to be his own person. But his old mentor isn't done with him yet, and being a hero may require more sacrifices than Dan is willing to make...
Last edited:
[X] Seek out some of your patient friends who were also released from GCRC

A new one from ya? Let's see where this is going.
I hope the other one isn't dead tho.

On the one hand recruiting a bunch of recently discharged mental cases isn't going to be very fitting for participating in an effective criminal undertaking. But it's a decent Gotham theme, plus it will make for an interesting headline.
*Cuts To The Social Service Budget Causes Former Patients To Become Bank-Robbers!*

[X] Plan a heist for Wayne Enterprises Server Farm

Only option that doesn't involve getting murdered by generic skull mask man, or potentially being fed to birds of some kind.

Sure, the downsides involve stealing from a very rich person who probably has lots of issues involving dead parents, but it has less chance of death.

[X] Plan a heist for Wayne Enterprises Server Farm

Just be careful, we got to do this right or we get a super badass after us, better to get this done and over the first time or things get real heated.

Also don't mess with the other criminals right after the bat, got to build a reputation first.

Dammit," He says, taking a long sip from the beer on Vinny's coffee table. "Damn whoever hurt Lizzy. Celebrity criminal, the hell does that mean,"
Yeah, damn that bastard. Lets also damn the medical companies that has most likely pushed the medical prices up. And the rich sons of bitches who keeps universal healthcare from being a thing. And clowns........ Yeah fuck clowns.

[X] Plan a heist for Black Mask's Server Farm

Just another gang-banger with a server farm........ Yeah something fishy there, but rather an unknown than an actual player on the scene. If we succeed it's more likely we can get Lizzy into surgery than the WE option.

[X] Plan a heist for Wayne Enterprises SErver Farm

On the other hand street justice is deadly and might spill over onto Lizzie even if she survives the month. On the other hand, should we get caught before she's had the surgery they might confiscate the money and stooping the surgery.

It's not an easy choice Dan, but we are here for you so go forth and fear no clowns!

So two options that'll kill us and one that is probably exponentially harder than the other two but maybe Bruce will empathize.

[X] Plan a heist for Wayne Enterprises SErver Farm

Oh fuck, why do my voices have to be so helpful, I really am crazy,"

Would you really prefer it if we where unhelpful? I (and i hope my fellow voices agree) believe in going against the stereotype of screwing over the person who's head i reside in. Not only does that tend to end up in that head breaking and that would not benefit anyone, it's also very rude.

[X] Go in Quiet, spend all money on stealth technology, anything that leaves no trace

This sounds good...but knowing this crew we might have to go over the plans and get the general feel of the place we are NOT professionals, but your current comrades in arms might surprise us...

Anyone else in this guys head want to make a comment? Because all I can tell is that we are a elderitch weird group of beings being bored and wanting to help the little guy for once...

Also fuck the medical companies, those rich bastards only treat symptoms so they can make more money off people!!!

Hehe," Dan says, shaking his head. "What you guys are saying, makes sense in a way. Okay. Okay. This is for Lizzy. And yeah, fuck the medical companies,"

That's the spirit lad, never give in to despair and always strive to bring a better tomorrow! (Note that a better tomorrow may vary from person to person and Voices inc only strives to ensure a better tomorrow for it's hosts and the host's loved ones.)
[] Go in loud, spend all your money on heavy weapons and explosives
............. This is how we create more Lizzies.

[X] Go in quiet, spend all money on stealth technology, anything that leaves no trace
The smart option, highest chance of success based on methodology alone, but our crew might not be well suited for it

[X] Get creative, spend your money on something with, showmanship

This can go two ways, one is if we go as ourselves, or if we create vastly different and misleading personas that will put the cops on a wild goose chase. The second option would be best here i think. It would also suit our crew very well indeed.

[X] Get creative, spend your money on something with, showmanship
This can go two ways, one is if we go as ourselves, or if we create vastly different and misleading personas that will put the cops on a wild goose chase. The second option would be best here i think. It would also suit our crew very well indeed.
Yeah. I agree with this but, this is THE Batman we're dealing with here. He's taken on a guy named Condiment King for Pete's sake! Creativity can only get you so far.

So Danny Boy, we need to go in with Stealth, and if possible, WITHOUT DRAWING ATTENTION TO US, Creative enough to make the Criminals of Gotham respect you. Don't be just a Goon. Be THE goon.

Last edited:
[X] Go in quiet, spend all money on stealth technology, anything that leaves no trace
Quiet, you see, is golden. It's peace, it's silence, it's perfect. You have to be silent. Unless, of course, you've got no chance of sneaking it.
[X] Go in loud, spend all your money on heavy weapons and explosives
That's when you go loud. It's much more difficult to block the hard and fast stuff, than it is to see a sneak. Money can buy lots of bombs, but not too much bomb proof stuff after all, but plenty of cameras, monitoring software, sensors, everything to see a sneak. And you're gonna be robbing a multi-billion dollar corp. Really, the choice is up to you Dan, you're the boss. Though I suggest staying away from the creative stuff, it gets you noticed.
Now remember, only listen to the voices in your head that you like, and that make sense. You're the boss, boss. And keep it that way. When we're the boss... things tend to go south.
Though... how much money does Lizzy need? Could your MMA money have helped cover it, before ya spent it on weird ass crime stuff? Eh, guess we'll never know.

Last edited:
Hmmm I have to agree with my fellow voices, go soft and silently as you can, and only go creative when you absolutely must do so.

And if you encounter a Bruce Wayne, be respectful but firm that you need the money, don't give to much away and for peats sake wear a mask and voice changers!!! Don't let them see your eye of hair color, wear gloves everywhere, and make sure to not hit the same target twice or in the same fashion.
Also only take enough to pay for your crew and your sisters surgery.

Nothing more, no matter how tempting it is to get a millionaire as fast as possible. Also get enough to pay for any fees the IRS may try for...not even the fucking clown is mad enough to try and take those people on.

Finally if you can LEAVE GOTHAM!!! This place is a shit-hole!!! We at voice inc want you and your loved ones happy, safe, and overpowered as heck!!!

Quiet, you see, is golden. It's peace, it's silence, it's perfect. You have to be silent. Unless, of course, you've got no chance of sneaking it.
That's when you go loud. It's much more difficult to block the hard and fast stuff, than it is to see a sneak. Money can buy lots of bombs, but not too much bomb proof stuff after all, but plenty of cameras, monitoring software, sensors, everything to see a sneak. And you're gonna be robbing a multi-billion dollar corp. Really, the choice is up to you Dan, you're the boss. Though I suggest staying away from the creative stuff, it gets you noticed.
Now remember, only listen to the voices in your head that you like, and that make sense. You're the boss, boss. And keep it that way. When we're the boss... things tend to go south.
Though... how much money does Lizzy need? Could your MMA money have helped cover it, before ya spent it on weird ass crime stuff? Eh, guess we'll never know.
Are you crazy!? Going or coming out loud is the WORST thing to do on a Heist!! Dammit man, we wouldn't even be able to get rid of the Police, much less the Bat! Plus, Wayne Industries probably has Blast Proof things and such, so what we need is something or someone who knows the Building inside o-

Hmm.... Lemme run back through our Memory, Danny Boy. See if we know some more guys who work at Wayne Corp. See if we can't get a tour of the place. Gotta scope out our Target before divin' in. Hehehe....

Last edited:
Yeah. I agree with this but, this is THE Batman we're dealing with here. He's taken on a guy named Condiment King for Pete's sake! Creativity can only get you so far.

So Danny Boy, we need to go in with Stealth, and if possible, Creative enough to make the Criminals of Gotham respect you. Don't be just a Goon. Be THE goon.

Perhaps so, but yet again stealth is a bad mix-up with our crew. As long as we don't do to much damage and lay low later, any dedicated investigator will have a hard time finding us.
Both options are feasible, the stealth because it's the smartest option, but bad synergy. While the creative approach is sub-optimal it is also has the best fit for our comrades.

for peats sake wear a mask and voice changers!!! Don't let them see your eye of hair color, wear gloves everywhere, and make sure to not hit the same target twice or in the same fashion.
Also only take enough to pay for your crew and your sisters surgery.

Having a creative persona might cover all of those "peats" requirements.

Finally if you can LEAVE GOTHAM!!! This place is a shit-hole!!! We at voice inc want you and your loved ones happy, safe, and overpowered as heck!!!

not even the fucking clown
Note to Dan, study the tax code, might be able to blackmail or wreck some bastard medical CEO or clown.

That's when you go loud. It's much more difficult to block loud, than it is to see a sneak. Money can buy lots of bombs, but not too much bomb proof stuff after all, and you're gonna be robbing a multi-billion dollar corp. Really, the choice is up to you Dan, you're the boss. Though I suggest staying away from the creative stuff, it gets you noticed.

......... Heavy weapons will get you a lot more attention, plenty of crazies in Gotham after all.

Alright, a Map! Hm. Looks pretty spacious but those sensors could spell the doom of us, Danny Boy. We do need speed if we're going to steal these Servers. Hmm.... Who's the fastest outta all o' us, guys? I wanna say Jess but I'm not sure. It's gotta be whoever's the fastest outta all of you guys for the Firesticks.

Hmm... Drones. Easy! Raul. He seems to know what do do with those!

Then poppers. We gotta go with Vin.

And who the Bats is? Hell, think of Sherlock Holmes combined with a Goddamn Terminator, but is as sneaky as a Chameleon. He has REALLY amazing Gear and having him on your ass is a quick way of goin' to jail. Buuuuuuut he's still Human. And his Bat Armor does have weak spots. Just don't shoot at the bat on his chest. That's the most durable spot. Aim for his shoulders and such, look for exposed spots. And you're an MMA fighter so you stand a bit of a fair chance in Close Range if things go down that road.

[X] Benjamin Should be in charge of drones and stay on the perimeter
Seems a bit cautious, might be a good fit here.

[X] Jessica Should go in and be in charge of the Poppers

................. My non-existing gut is leaning for her doing this. Got no idea if voices has gut feelings.

[X] Vinny Should go in and be in charge of the Firesticks

Since he was already thinking of this he might have a better idea of which servers to hit.

Dan you should be ready to react to any unexpected complication and be ready to aid any of your comrades should they need it.

"The fuck is a Batman,"
Depends, if we are voices with access to knowledge of the general future a Batman is a painful jaw and hanging upside-down from the top of a building, or some of us are delusional voices who have an unnatural fear of bats or men dressing up as them (very much unlike the very reasonable hatred of Clowns) and feels the need to project such fear onto you Oh Glorious Host.

"The fuck is a Batman,"

The Batman is a focal point in this part of the multiverse. There will always be a Batman around, personally my favorite Batman is Terry Mcginnis. He's Batman in the future, and technically the current Batman's son.

[X] Athanor

I agree with this, and I'd rather not repeat it all Dan.

Back