I believe so. At least, that's what's happened with Daredevil, Orange Is The New Black, and that Arrested Development season that they aired a while back

I love this Kingpin.

He's a perfect foil for Daredevil and has a lot more depth than most villains, and the show is not afraid to explore the conventions of the setting by comparing him and Matt and actually questioning stuff.

His entire final speech in the police van is amazing.

"I am the ill intent who set upon the traveler on a road he should not have been on."

I love this Kingpin.

He's a perfect foil for Daredevil and has a lot more depth than most villains, and the show is not afraid to explore the conventions of the setting by comparing him and Matt and actually questioning stuff.

His entire final speech in the police van is amazing.

"I am the ill intent who set upon the traveler on a road he should not have been on."

I'm only on episode ten right now but so far my favorite thing about him is how I can go from "aww, poor Wilson" to "JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH WILSON" inside of a scene.

I'm only on episode ten right now but so far my favorite thing about him is how I can go from "aww, poor Wilson" to "JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH WILSON" inside of a scene.
I love how he tells Daredevil that he legitimately admires him. It's not him trying to fuck with him, it's apologetic. He's completely under the impression that he's the antihero doing the Hard Things.

"I am the ill intent sending the Samaritan down the road he should not have been on."
Sent shivers down my spine. That scene was amazing.

I love how he tells Daredevil that he legitimately admires him. It's not him trying to fuck with him, it's apologetic. He's completely under the impression that he's the antihero doing the Hard Things.

I love how they go to great extent to make it clear that Fisk's organization isn't just a bunch of psychos who love money and violence; almost all of the key players are humanized to some extent, especially the relationship between Fisk and Wilson.

"Keep kicking him." :(

I've finished. Can't fault any of it, to be perfectly honest, only that we might go for a loooonng time without a second season depending on how Netflix wants to do the Defenders.

Having finished the final episode, I'm wondering how they're going to tie the rest of the MCU into Season Two. I mean we definitely know that this takes place after Avengers, the only question is how far after: given that the events of Winter Soldier weren't referenced at all I would say it's probably before then, since SHIELD's collapse is the next biggest tremor in the MCU. After that comes Ultron, which we obviously don't know the extent of yet but given what we've seen so far it's bound to be big; especially if it leads into Civil War, which I am very curious to see whether or not that will bleed into Season Two.

And I know it'll probably never happen, but I really want Spider-Man to cameo in Daredevil at some point.

So some people on another site have been suggesting that Matt might have been at the same orphanage as Skye, at the same time.

It is the same orphanage. And, Skye is 25-26 years of age and I guesstimate that Matt should be around the same age maybe a year or two older but definitely less than 30. I'd say anywhere between 26 - 28. So, they have most likely interacted.

Very happy for the 2nd Season being Next Year and this not interfering with the release of AKA Jessica Jones in 6 months.

Rewatched episode 1 because I wanted to introduce it to a friend. They're not a fan of the Marvel films and they were blown away by the quality.

And I have to say, that ending sequence of episode 1 is so awesome. The music, the cuts between him punching the bag and the utter despair of the city - the drugs, armaments, deaths, the child kidnapping, before he stands on the roof and slips on his mask and it all fades to black...

How the heck could you not watch the next episode immediately?

Back