Contractor Quest (Hellsing)

I got annoyed that people kept ignoring my argument. So I made it as easy to understand as possible since it seemed the only way for others to understand.

Except your argument is wrong. I put forward a very easy and simple option. The character and family are hunters/trappers out in rural Russia. They would not completely cut off but not interact with people much. They sell furs for money needed for modern amenities. The war was massive so even with rate interaction we as a young wolf hear about it and go to war on this grand new experience.

It does not matter since QM picks our backstory but your asinine arguments were annoying trying to claim the USSR killed random citizens for no reason and insulting people for pointing out flaws in your argument.

Warning: Warning
warning @Derek58 and @Skybreaker, take a day off from the thread to cool down.

This goes out to all participants: I imagine that the author would prefer it if you kept any arguments down to a dull roar. Don't get so upset that someone in a quest doesn't feel the exact same way that you do about some element of the quest, or a voting option, or whatever. Learn to disengage.

What If? Badger Protagonist 1
Maybe what TPK is saying is that we'd actually be a badger, that just thinks they're human?

Sounds like a very interesting character, anyway.
It's a cold and dark night in London. You had just secured your meal for the night, a man too drunk to even stand properly. You wrap one of his arms around your shoulders to carry him before freezing in place. A Hellsing truck. Fuck. What were they doing here? You hastily shove the man off of you before running towards an alley, blending with the shadows. You take a peek just as it stops near something on the ground. Your enhanced eyes tell you it's some sort of animal- a badger. A man through the slits of the truck stares at the creature, as if judging it. The moment lasts a few seconds, the man's face stoic throughout. A fine example of professionalism.

"Get in the back."

What the fuck?

Last edited:
It's a cold and dark night in London. You had just secured your meal for the night, a man too drunk to even stand properly. You wrap one of his arms around your shoulders to carry him before freezing in place. A Hellsing truck. Fuck. What were they doing here? You hastily shove the man off of you before running towards an alley, blending with the shadows. You take a peek just as it stops near something on the ground. Your enhanced eyes tell you it's some sort of animal- a badger. A man through the slits of the truck stares at the creature, as if judging it. The moment lasts a few seconds, the man's face stoic throughout. A fine example of professionalism.

"Get in the back."

What the fuck?
Mind if this gets added to the second post?

Werewolf
- regeneration
- regeneration nullified by silver
- extreme weakness to silver
- do not even touch silver spoons that's dangerous
- ability to shift shape into a wolf or wolflike form
- agelessness
- supernatural strength and speed
It's been stated that we're incapable of acquiring any more supernatural abilities, because that's humanity's hat, but look at the bold text. That's kind of vague. As in, so vague that the captain took that to the level of "Vaguely Wolf shaped mist". Now, we're nowhere near the captain's level, that's obvious, but guess what also looks kind of like a wolf, and probably takes considerably less effort to change into? A normal wolf (Not one of the huge ones). And you know what wolves are good at doing? Being stealthy. We could possibly end up playing this character like a Ninja to Alucard's literal one man army.

I'm more interested in seeing if we'd be able to shift into different materials(In a wolf shape of course). I mean come the Captain can turn into mist, mist!
Obsidian can hold a literally molecular edge, and we have regeneration. If we end up on the older end of the spectrum, maybe we could figure out how to turn our claws into the stuff as a mid-season upgrade with a whole lot of practice? Or maybe osmium, if we wanted to become a material that's literally so dense that a paper bag of the stuff weighs as much as a car; it's not like we wouldn't be able to move, and we'd hit like five or so trucks (As opposed to hitting like a single truck). That's about as much force as if we were pretty much made out of a bunch of bullets that all fused into a super bullet mid-flight without losing any of their individual momentum (Without the actual speed of a bullet. Probably.), and our claws are sharp.

Last edited:
Obsidian can hold a literally molecular edge, and we have regeneration. If we end up on the older end of the spectrum, maybe we could figure out how to turn our claws into the stuff as a mid-season upgrade with a whole lot of practice? Or maybe osmium, if we wanted to become a material that's literally so dense that a paper bag of the stuff weighs as much as a car; it's not like we wouldn't be able to move, and we'd hit like five or so trucks (As opposed to hitting like a single truck). That's about as much force as if we were pretty much made out of a bunch of bullets that all fused into a super bullet mid-flight without losing any of their individual momentum (Without the actual speed of a bullet. Probably.), and our claws are sharp.
I was honestly thinking more mundane things like steel, or iron, but that just sounds awesome. We can hope right?

Vote Tally : Contractor Quest (Hellsing) | Page 7 | Sufficient Velocity
##### NetTally 1.1.13

[X] Male
No. of Votes: 61

[x] Adult
No. of Votes: 55

[x] Female
No. of Votes: 26

[X]Youth
No. of Votes: 25

-[X] "But I try not to let that hold me back."
No. of Votes: 1

Total No. of Voters: 87

Does anyone have an idea of how to stop Walter from betraying Hellsing?

Maybe we could try and find the fountain of youth? I can't really see any reason for Hellsing letting us go after it unfortunately.

Walter and Alucard fought together against the nazi's in operation Dawn, that's where he made the initial deal with the mayor too although I have no idea why the hell he didn't just fight him then and there.

Back