"Good. Great. GET YOUR SHIT AND GET ON THE PLANE."

With anger in his voice, Bixby walked to the Douglas C-47 Skytrain outside, now steaming about the situation of the amount of Cowards in the Recruits. The world is screwed over if THEY'RE the last defense. Even though they trained for this shit....

"Goddamn cowards........Wasting time."

As soon as the actual volunteers get on, Bixby angrily locks himself in. He breathes in and out.

"Alright, Marie. Lemezals evolve into Stoxals. They become twice as strong as thier previous forms and begin using clubs made of human bones. But, it also has a mind shattering scream. And the Post Evolution Sickness takes three minutes for them to get over. Now, let's go!"

The Planes propellers begins to spin fast, and plane begins to roll forward and the door begins to slowly close.

"Stupid goddamn doors..."

(Last Chance!!)

(On the Plane Currently: Vahne, Marie, Fred, Max.)
Tapping my chin with my hand, I think; they were already brutes, now they just pack even more of a punch, their only nasty trick is their scream, I wonder... "How agile are Stoxals, would you say? Also, are we allowed earmuffs or earplugs?"

Operation 1: Daemon Bronco
Tapping my chin with my hand, I think; they were already brutes, now they just pack even more of a punch, their only nasty trick is their scream, I wonder... "How agile are Stoxals, would you say? Also, are we allowed earmuffs or earplugs?"
"They're agile and yeah. Though they won't be of help."

The plane door closes and begins lifting up into the air. The plane is beginning to rise in altitude and begins to raise in the air. The plane coasts at a lofty 15,000 feet. After about 25 minutes, the plane door begins to open up, showing Roswell below.

"The target is in the middle of the city!! Remember the Objective: Kill the Target before it becomes a Stoxal! Just strap on a Chute and Jump!! Go, go, go!!"

The Recruits all jump and parachute down for the first time ever.

Although the ride was a bit shaky, they all land safely on to the ground. And when they land, they all see the Carnage the Beast wrought. And it is still among it.

There are still Civilians in the square. With the monster looking for them, they stare on, seeing these people drop in to hopefully save them.

In the city, the beast is ripping apart it's 29th person. Those with a strong connection to the Rift can sense him becoming more and more of a stronger presense. It swallows down it's appetizer and sniffs the air. It senses three- No. Two Humans and a Half Demon. It licks his lips and turns to see the three Interlopers.

There is blood going down the side of his face, probably from the victims that we're unfortunate enough to get close. It growls and roars in anger of its feast being interrupted.

The fight has begun.

(Setting: Roswell City Square.
Situations: Near-Evolution, trapped Civvies.
Combatants: Fred(@TheGrudgeKeeper ), Marie(@Xalgeon ), Aaron(@Druby ), and Vahne (@Vanestus ).
You can decide turn order in the OOC thread. The Lemezal is 40 feet away.)

Last edited:
"They're agile and yeah. Though they won't be of help."

The plane door closes and begins lifting up into the air. The plane is beginning to rise in altitude and begins to raise in the air. The plane coasts at a lofty 15,000 feet. After about 25 minutes, the plane door begins to open up, showing Roswell below.

"The target is in the middle of the city!! Remember the Objective: Kill the Target before it becomes a Stoxal! Just strap on a Chute and Jump!! Go, go, go!!"
Grabbing the parachute pack and strapping it on just like I was trained, I perched myself on the edge getting ready to leap into my first official mission, grabbing my homemade Gorgoneion I sent a prayer to my lady.

`My Lady, as I join this battle now, my thoughts lay not with my family, or with the life I once led, but merely on furthering your own esteamed honor, I humbly beseech thee, Athena Promachos, grant me your Aigis and if you find me worthy of victory this day, I swear upon the River Styx that on every Wednesday I will hold a great speach expounding your many virtues if that is what you wish.` with that, I slid out of the plane.

Pull!

I̵̧͇̖͙͍͡ͅ ̵̢̨̰̭͙̩͖̮̟̫ẃ̠̰̯̞o̶̮͙͔n̨̛̹̜͇̱d̘͞ͅẹ̜̠̹̗̤̳̜̀r̲̤͞.̸̡͍̹͔͚.͖͇̯̪.̛̥̩͟ ̛̯̬̩̤̞̭͚̀͜D̹͎̬͓̟͚̣ó̝̣̮͓͉ ͎͔̱̮͚̙̩̫̞͝͠͡p̸̥e̸̺̘͍̹͕͕͍̩o̡̗̳ͅp҉̗̦͖̯͠ĺ̢̙͟ͅḙ͕̰̞̭͝ ̡̝͓̗̻̕s҉̛̹̭t͠҉̙͚̦̲ì̴̖͖͓l҉̺͚̼̠̼l̷͖͚̤͢ ̮̥̻̼̝̕͡͝f̡̝̗͉͚̖͕̥̻ŕ̘̠̖̣̬e̛̯̹̲̟͇̹̳é̜̪͕̻̱͉̱͕̻z̹̗̮̘͝e͚̦̦̮͉͍͚̗͘ ҉̜̻̫͢ṵ̞͔͍͟ǹ͍͚̟̮̫͝d̲͇̩̰̻̦̰̖͘e͝҉̛̪̟r̦̝̜̮̪̦͘ ̸͔͓̝̱͍̰͜m̧̗͓̮y̕͝͏̥̟̦̳̤̟͓ ̸͕̀g͇̞̥̹̬̲̬͘à̯̫̱̗̭͝z̵̯͎̭̙͜͟é̹?̬͉͕

Back