God this world sucks. the fact that the most bearable person so far is an ex villain that was railroaded into becoming a hero doesn't help matters at all. Its like they only give ppl with mental issues authority but knowing cauldron plans its probably on purpose

Isn't Miss Militia one who loves "following orders" even if it feels wrong? Not sure it was better to send her.

Hopefully Panini can get the help she needs, but so far I'd say this is probably one of the most helpful, positive, and reasonable ways I've seen this situation play out.
Vicky running away with Amy and taking over the roof of medhall as their own kingdom is a very reasonable solution and some day it will win the vote in the quest

At least the permit was given, even with the ridiculous hoops to jump through. As for Amy and Victoria? Talking can help lessen things, hopefully the aunt does prove helpful without this exploding. Who am I kidding, it's worm, carol will go ballistic over having someone subvert her authority. Good luck kids.

Piggot discriminating against brain damaged and traumatized people? Impossible!
Also Panpan is being grumpy again, she's acting like a pan being roasted over a fire.

Thanks for the chapter. The interaction with GG was a surprise twist that I was definitely not expecting.

Any plans on adding this story to your list in your signature box at the end of your posts?

Back