During the initial brainstorming, I actually put down notes for a larger number of books. One included Little Red and Der Freischütz ("Book of the Hunt", I believe?), another contained Blue Star at the very least.

I ultimately decided to focus on a handful of options instead of a dozen or so, figuring that if people had a better idea than the defaults, they could write it in.

Divinity, White Night and One Bro, would have gone more for the angle of divinity and the Brother Gods. It would have also been an on-command nuke that deletes whatever encounter it is used in.

Birdcage was the most in-theme with Binah, which makes sense when considering they are her floor's Abnormalities. Though they were also the murderhobo route with their penchant to wander, so the Thread would have to spend effort on corralling them.

Tea Party and Tools were both versatility packages; the former with a free will and the ability to blend in at the cost of turning into monsters when triggered; the latter without the ability to disagree with Binah, but less effectiveness on the whole.

Der Frei and Little Red would have been good options honestly. They avoid most the pitfalls that non-humanoid abnos have (Der Frei might still have some trouble) and there's some great storytelling potential there, especially with how the abnos changed their nature in the main story.

Der Frei and Little Red would have been good options honestly. They avoid most the pitfalls that non-humanoid abnos have (Der Frei might still have some trouble) and there's some great storytelling potential there, especially with how the abnos changed their nature in the main story.
I can't even think what would Frei's personality shift be. Little Red might become less angry, hotheaded and trigger-happy, as in line with her Patron's character development in LC, and the Wolf, if it's there, might start to learn to try, once again, to be not as bad of a wolf. It did want to become free of its fairytale destiny, long, long ago.
But Frei feels like someone who's entirely okay with his own terrible self.

Agree. He is fully content with just Being an asshole and he will only change if someone Would to drag The kindness And the passion or some love that he lost a long ago Out of its grave

I would not exactly call Der Freischütz an asshole. From his characterisation, I got mercenary vibes most of all. He generally does his own thing and chills unless someone constantly pisses him off, or he is paid to kill something.

Also, yay to 200 pages!

IMO its doesnt at all. The Palace of Greed i mean. As Prescript Orders on A-kun is much better in this regard

I did not expect to have people in my chat come from SV and tell me someone shared my quest on this site. For politeness sake, I will warn ahead that Akun is the site fiction.live, a very NSFW website, so be forewarned if you are displeased about such things. The Quest itself (that is, As The Prescript Orders) is not NSFW however. Just making a general PSA so no one gets an ugly surprise browsing.

Warp Train heist J Corp Nest description is just cheff kiss imo. Though i am a bit iffy on syndicates versus fixers balance going on and how comparatively widespread Singularities are.

You might be right on that one, but considering how much worldbuilding I've done by myself to write the setting, you're free to consider it an AU interpretation at a certain point, haha. Nonetheless, it is my personal opinion that a lot of Singularities are accessible on a corporate level to make money and that Syndicate and Fixers are really loose in relationship depending on a lot of minor details.

If it doesn't fit your idea of it though, that's perfectly fine.

I shall now bow out, since this is still Naron's thread but I thought it'd be appropriate to get a word in.

As a lurker I have to say this

Be proud you are one of the few out of many thousands of people who completed multiple fanfics

In a sea full of dead fanfics and quests you are one of the few lights in the darkness. Let your works legacy carry on forever for generations to come and may you never ever get writers block.

Thank you
Well done

Last edited:
Singularity things are a little strange. But I think they are very widespread. There are probably better ones, worse ones, and some not even worth mentioning. (Maybe even in possession of Workshops that make weapons out of them.)

Of course, the average Joe won't have access to them, not without money. But if I remember correctly, there was some description or dialogue concerning Library of Ruina that mentioned Singularities being created every day. Don't quote me there, it could be a false memory.
I remember the augmentation tattoos being an old Singularity that got its patent turned public after its Wing was destroyed, which was implied to be relatively common if only from the fact something similar happened before, and if it's about things using Singularities then you just need to look at the fact Fairies for unlocking physical locks seem to be about the same for Fixers as buying a projector was for schools was in like 2009: expensive, but convenient and relatively affordable for those with middle class income

Back